Stable Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came over to where Jim was stood, panting hard, trying to get his breath back.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Your lap times are pretty pathetic but we can work on those. Now, let's get you out of this tack and sorted out."

She unfastened him from the sulky and led him back to the tack room. There she removed his boots and harness but noticeably neither his bridle, nor his tail. Still leading him by the reins she took him through to the bathroom. There she tied off his rein to the towel rail and fetched a bucket of water and a sponge.

"What?" she said, noticing the quizzical look in his eyes. "Did you think I wouldn't wash down my pony after his exercise?"

She filled the bucket with lukewarm water and added some shower gel. She then dipped the sponge in and started to wash him down, starting at the shoulders and working downwards. Although she was being totally matter of fact about it all Jim couldn't help but find it incredibly erotic and when she started on his groin the feel of the sponge around his unfettered genitals was heavenly and he was as hard as he'd been all evening. However it was only a brief spell before she moved on and was washing his legs.

That completed she fetched a towel and rubbed him down. Again the impersonal treatment was somehow far more erotic than had he not been her 'pony'. Indeed, out of role the idea of her washing him was unthinkable; he should be serving her, not the other way around but, like this, she was looking after her possession and it reinforced her ownership. Finished at last she took him back to the tack room where she told him to bend over the bench whilst she removed his tail. Then, finally, she unfastened his bridle and he stood before her, stark naked.

"That wasn't too bad, I suppose," she said, looking him over. "You're still a bit sloppy but we'll work on that. Now, we'd best get this thing back in its cage."

Jim's face fell as any last hopes of getting any relief were dashed. He'd rather got his expectations up after all the work in the barn.

"What?" Miss Worthing asked quizzically. "Did you expect that, after your complete failure to do any dusting, your rather pathetic attempts as a pony were going to earn you anything?"

"No, of course not, Miss Worthing," Jim replied.

"Then I should sue your face for slander," Miss Worthing laughed. "Now come along."

She retrieved the cage from her pocket and, as Jim was still semi erect, she had to squeeze him into it. He couldn't suppress a wince as the padlock clicked tight crushing him inside.

"Never mind, who knows, maybe tomorrow," she said and, to Jim's amazement, kissed him lightly on the lips. "Now put your panties back on. This place needs tidying, the bathroom needs cleaning and the sulky needs sorting so that I can ride in it tomorrow. When you're tidying away the pony tack don't forget the clean the plug of your tail and dry it thoroughly before you put it away; it costs money and I don't want it ruined. When you've done that you can go."

Jim looked around him. He had at least an hour's work ahead of him and it was already getting late. "Can I get dressed first?" He asked.

"Just your panties for now, the rest when you've finished. Goodnight, stable boy," Miss Worthing said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

With a sigh Jim watched her go.

12