Stabling the Steed Ch. 01

Story Info
A young maid's education begins.
1.4k words
4.22
43.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young hostler and the scullery maid had slipped off to the back of the stables for some slap and tickle. The young woman's heavy breasts rose above her laced bodice. The hostler was a little older and much more experienced in the ways of men and women. He kissed the tops of her breasts and ran his hands over her firm young buttocks.

She blushed and grabbed his wrists. He kissed her mouth and tasted her neck with his teeth. He pulled her against him. She struggled for a moment, then surrendered to his embrace. His fingertips ran over the tops of her breasts and down the curve of her tiny waist. She opened her eyes and peeked over his shoulder. She gasped and blanched.

"What is it, Gwen?"

"It's himself."

A horse snorted behind him. He felt a hand on his shoulder. A tall well-built man with dark hair and eyes cuffed his ears and pushed him toward the stable door.

"Get out! I'll deal with you later."

He slammed the door and bolted it from the inside. Gwen cowered against a post, her eyes cast down. Her master unsaddled his horse and led him to his stall. He hung the saddle over the stall door and turned his attention to the young woman.

"Look at me, Gwen!"

He held his riding crop in his right hand and tapped it impatiently against his leg. She peeked at him and blushed scarlet.

"I took you out of the workhouse and gave you an honest life. Is this how you repay my generosity?"

Her lip quivered. She brushed a tear from her cheek with the back of her hand.

"Answer me!"

"I did naught, sir."

"You did naught to discourage him. You need to be disciplined for your wickedness."

She bowed her head and hid her face in her hands.

"Turn your face away from me."

She turned toward the post.

"Lift your dress and lower your bloomers. Now!"

She hoisted her skirt and petticoats and pulled down her bloomers.

"Bend over and hold onto the post."

She bent perpendicular to the floor and grasped the post with both hands. Her master stepped forward and raised the riding crop above his head. He squirted her five times in quick succession. She whimpered. He studied his work. The welts rose across her milky skin. The guilt and pleasure of his power over her aroused him. The stripes were the same color as her womanhood, which was pale pink and damp from her play with the hostler. He used the crop handle to push her bloomers down and spread her legs apart. Her maidenhood was still intact. He turned the crop around and caressed her secret places with the tip.

"Please, sir, we did naught. He kissed me."

"Hush! No one gave you permission to speak."

He felt his manhood straining against his breeches. With her legs spread, he could see the perfect rose of flesh nestled between her creamy cheeks. The stripes on her pale flesh glowed. He approached her and held his hands over her bare flesh. He felt the heat from her wounds and became even more excited. Instinctively, he unbuttoned his breeches and unstabled his member. It was thick, pulsing and fully erect. He pushed aside his shirttails and took it in hand. He pressed it between her cheeks and rubbed it against her silken skin. It dripped a milky tear that trickled slowly between her cheeks toward her unconquered maidenhead. Her rich scent wafted toward him, mixed with the earthy odors of the stable. He bent over her and kissed her stripes and ran the tip of his tongue along them. Gwen trembled and held onto the post, too frightened to move.

"I'll be good, sir. Please--I've never been with a man."

"Do you want to please me, Gwenneth?"

She bobbed her head without looking back.

"I'm your master and you will obey me."

"Yes, sir."

He traced a circle with his tongue around her rosy opening and wet his finger. He opened her gently until she relaxed enough for two fingers, then three. His excitement urged him on. He took the tip of his manhood and slipped it inside her. She dug her nails into the post and stifled a moan. He eased it slowly into her until it was buried to the root. She moved against him. He caressed her clitoris until it swelled and glistened between his fingertips. She moved against him gently. She relaxed. He smiled wickedly as he realized that this was not the first time she had offered herself to a man in this fashion. He grasped her by the thighs and pushed against her, deeply and quickly. He had such a fever of lust that he couldn't bring himself to a crisis. He bent over her and unfastened her bodice. Her full, firms breasts popped out of her bustier like ripe fruit. He massaged them and teased the nipples between his thumb and index finger. She groaned and swiveled her hips against him. He spanked her firmly, leaving a red hand print over his earlier handiwork.

She guided his hand to her clitoris and pushed his fingers under its hood. He stroked it tenderly. She responded vigorously, meeting his energetic thrusts with a wild rhythm. She squeezed her muscles tightly around him as his member swelled to a climax. He slapped her buttocks as he ejaculated and roared. He pulled out and shot his juices over the hand prints he had left on her tender flesh. He stood over her panting for several minutes before he pulled out his handkerchief to tidy her. He lingered over his handiwork and kissed her wounds gently. He wiped his jism and reluctantly pulled up her bloomers and lowered her skirts.

"Get a bucket of water from the trough and a towel."

"Yes master."

She curtseyed without looking up. She was back in an instant. She dipped the towel in the bucket and wrung it out. She took his flaccid member in her hand and cleaned it with the towel. It swelled again at her touch and jumped up like a cobra. She dabbed at his bollocks, then opened the towel and wrapped it around them. His manhood responded with vigor.

"May I help you with that, master?"

He smiled and pushed her down on her knees.

"Do you know how to please me, Gwenneth?"

"You are my master--will you teach me?"

He took her chin in his hand and pushed his thumb between her lips.

"Do exactly as I say. Hold my thumb gently between your teeth and suckle it the way a child does."

She closed her eyes and followed his instructions.

"Now open a little wider and draw circles around it with the tip of your tongue. Slowly."

She slipped the fingers inside the palm of his hand and closed her eyes. Her master sighed.

"Now take it deep into your mouth and taste it like a piece of candy. Swallow. That's it."

He pulled his thumb back and pushed down on her lower jaw. He took her arms by the wrists and wrapped her hands around his erection. She brought it to her mouth and followed his mentoring precisely. She licked her lips and started at the crown of his strength and slowly took it into her throat. He watched her intently as she pleasured him. He stroked her hair as she raised and lowered her mouth around it. She caressed his testicles and quickened her strokes as his organ responded to her attentions.

"Yes, Gwenneth. You're an excellent student. Taste it."

He felt his moment coming. He lunged deep into her throat. He shuddered and collapsed his loins against her mouth and panted. She took his spent erection from her mouth and kissed it tenderly. She licked his turgid juices from it and kissed the crown. Her mouth was sticky with his life force. She ran the tip of her tongue around her mouth and swallowed.

"Have I pleased you, master?"

"You have been obedient and will be rewarded for your efforts Gwenneth. This is our private lesson, do you understand?"

She remained on her knees and nodded. She kissed the source of their pleasure and tucked it into his breeches. He buttoned them.

"You will remain kneeling until I am out of sight. Tell no one of what has passed here. One word of gossip and you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

She nodded again.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Master, I will tell no one. I am your obedient servant and wish only to please you, sir."

"Very well, then."

"Thank you, sir."

He gave her no further notice. He walked to the door, unbolted it and strode into the courtyard. She was an apt pupil--pliant and eager to please. He would groom her for his bed. Her gratitude would serve him well. Well and often! Her adventures had just begun.