Stacey and the Janitor

Story Info
Her night takes a turn when the janitor catches her changing.
2.6k words
4.43
31.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dripping with sweat. What a workout. I had been so tired after working late that I wasn't sure if I was even going to make it to the gym, a rare occurrence for me, but now I was glad I had come. Exercise always cleared my head- now, the stresses of the day were gone and all I could think about was getting home and having big, hot meal and a long, hot shower.

The locker room was all but empty. The only other person, a young blonde woman, was just packing up her bag. I didn't expect to see anyone at all to be honest. Normally my day ends around 11pm and at that time I tend to be the only person at Total Body Gym, but tonight I hadn't left work until after midnight. It had to be past 1am by now.

I shuffled around in my gym bag, waiting for the girl to leave. As a fit, healthy woman in my mid-thirties, normally I was pretty alright with my body, but this girl was at least ten years my junior and I was in no mood for the comparisons I would inevitably be compelled to make if I got naked. After a minute or two, she stepped past me and I heard the heavy wooden door swing open, then shut behind me.

Finally. I ripped off my sticky tank top and stepped out of my Nikes. Any other day I might hide behind the row of lockers instead of stripping in the middle of the room, right in front of the door. But since it was so late, I really didn't fear anyone walking in on me. I peeled off the gray sports bra I had bought just the day before. It was a tad small and left angry red lines across my chest and under my arms. I massaged the indented skin, my breasts bouncing with the movement.

I remembered I had a bottle of body lotion in my bag. The bra had probably been a poor choice; I hadn't realized how tight it was until I took it off. I dug out the lotion, popped the cap and began massaging the cream into my skin. It was cold, and I noticed my nipples began to harden. Gently, I dabbed a spot of lotion onto each one. It was freezing, and I shivered, then giggled to myself. Slowly, I began to rub the lotion into each nipple with my index fingers.

Suddenly I heard a gasp to my right. To my horror, I turned and saw a young man standing in the doorway with a cart full of mops and cleaning supplies. He couldn't have been older than 21 and was surprisingly attractive for such a young kid. His eyes were glued to my breasts.

About a million thoughts ran through my head. I was frozen in place for what felt like forever. I willed my legs to move but they were rooted to the spot and the longer I stood there, the more I felt a heat growing between my thighs. The kid was making no moves to leave or disguise what he was staring at and I began to feel a little bit flattered. It wasn't like I was totally new to exhibitionism. I'd had a boyfriend in college who liked that sort of thing, and I would wear short skirts with no panties in public, or see-through shirts with no bra, or maybe flash people my breasts while he drove. But this, this felt much more intimate. To my surprise, I realized I didn't hate it.

I had a split second to decide what I would do and without fully knowing what I was doing, I resumed rubbing my nipples. I watched his face while his jaw dropped , realizing what was happening. I pinched them lightly, then covered them with my hands, waiting for him to meet my gaze. He didn't seem to want to, put finally he looked up, his intense blue eyes meeting my green ones.

I didn't smile, didn't say a word, simply leaned down, keeping my eyes locked to his and slowly stepped out of my shorts. His eyes shot to my hips and popped open wide and I couldn't help but smile a little. After that Barbie doll I had just seen, this was a nice reminder that I was still pretty sexy.

I thanked the gods that I had grabbed a cute pair of panties while getting dressed this morning. It was a thong, entirely pink lace, and the top of the lace hit my hips in the perfect spot, emphasizing my flat stomach. I kicked the shorts aside and ran my thumbs along the inside of the waist of the thong, teasing him. He looked up at me quickly, smiling, then returned his gaze to what my hands were doing.

I began to slowly lower the waistband, then stopped short like I had changed my mind. I wondered if he would ask me to keep going but he just watch, enraptured with my performance. So I turned around and bent at the waist to pick up my lotion. The move was a little over-exaggerated but it gave him a perfect view of my ass in the thong. I heard him groan and looked back over my shoulder to see him adjusting the crotch of his pants. I bit back a smile.

Retrieving the lotion from my bag again, I turned back to the boy and squirted some onto each breast. I began massaging them once again, paying close attention to my nipples. They were getting extremely hard from all the rubbing and I felt a wetness in my panties. I was worried this teasing was beginning to backfire. Showing off for a stranger was one thing, actually fucking them quite another, but the cold air on my almost naked, half lotion-covered body and the attention of this very attractive, very young man was making me incredibly light-headed. It was hard to think, the only thing I could focus on was the sensation of my silky fingers, sliding across my tits, and his eyes, hungrily roaming every inch of my body. I could tell he was dying to get his hands on me, wishing my fingers were his and that only made the light-headedness worse. Without thinking, I pulled my panties off and stepped out of them, standing before him completely naked.

Without the thin fabric covering it, the wetness on my pussy left me even colder under the air conditioning. The boy must have read my mind. Slowly, he walked towards me, a look in his eyes that might have scared me if I hadn't been so horny. He looked like he wanted to tear me apart. It was a look that made my legs turn to jelly.

With no warning, he shoved his hand between my damp thighs and thrust a finger into my pussy. I cried out, half in pain and half in ecstasy, but that seemed only to encourage him. He pulled me towards him with the finger that was deep inside me and attacked my neck, biting and sucking on my sweaty skin. I wondered if he thought it was gross but he certainly didn't seem to mind.

He pulled his finger out of me and I let out a little whimper, but he slapped a hand over my mouth and grabbed my hip, slamming my crotch into his cock. It was hard, and felt absolutely huge. I began to grind my pussy on it, growing wetter by the second.

Without warning the boy lifted me up and pinned me against the lockers, about a foot in the air. His body was pressed against mine but his arms were still supporting my weight and I marveled at his strength, admiring the now bulging muscles in his biceps. Slowly, he lowered me down just a little and my dripping wet pussy glided smoothly over his cock. I moaned as he entered me. It wasn't the biggest I'd ever had but it was by no means the smallest and within seconds he proved he knew how to use it.

Because I was lifted up I was all but impaled on his cock and with every upward thrust of his, I took his dick deeper than I've taken anyone's before. The third time I cried out, and my voice echoed in the empty locker room. I worried someone might hear us and apparently the boy had the same thought because he quickly slapped a hand over my mouth, supporting me now with only one arm and his cock. This brought him somehow even deeper and I all but screamed into his hand.

"Shut up," he growled, and bit into my neck so hard I thought he might pierce the skin.

I couldn't believe I was enjoying this. I'm always the one to take charge in the bedroom. I like structure and predictability. Not necessarily boring, mind you. I just want to know what I'm getting myself into before I start and what the parameters are. I am a lawyer, after all.

But this boy was the opposite of predictable. I had no idea what would happen next and the idea of that, the thought of putting the control in someone else's hands, knowing I could do nothing if things went south was making me almost lightheaded with fear and excitement. I could feel my own juices dripping down my thigh as he fucked me.

I was in pain too. The best pain I've ever felt in my life. My pussy and belly were throbbing from being repeatedly impaled by his dick and my neck felt like it could be bleeding from his biting. My lungs weren't getting enough oxygen with his hand over my mouth and nose and I felt like I might pass out at any moment. I wasn't sure how to tell him this and was afraid to try and push him off. To my complete shock, the asphyxiation was actually turning me on. Apparently I was kinkier than I ever knew.

With every second my vision grew dimmer and my pussy grew wetter. I was concerned about what might happen if I passed out but then he suddenly pulled his hand away and air came rushing back into my lungs.

I slumped forward over his shoulder, taking ragged, painful breaths and unable to move. He carried me across the room and set me down on something hard and when I opened my eyes I was greeted with the sight of his rigid cock just inches from my face. It was glistening wet but other than that it looked delicious.

"Suck, bitch."

I wished I could wipe it off first but I doubted he would let me so I gingerly took it in my hand and stroked it a few times. He grew impatient and grabbed my head, jamming my lips into his rod. I opened my mouth reluctantly and he slammed my head into his crotch, pushing his cock into the back of my throat. I gagged and sputtered, both at the taste of my own juices and the fact that a seven inch rod was down my throat, but he just seemed to like this reaction. He pulled almost entirely out of my mouth then slid back in, going slower this time. He eased it it down my throat until my lips hit his pubic hair and he moaned loudly.

"Oh my god," I heard him whispered.

I tried to smile but just then it became too much and I started gagging. He held my head, trying to keep himself in my mouth but I was going to choke and I shook my head to the side until he pulled out.

Without giving me a chance to rest, he flipped me onto my stomach on the bench, lifted my butt into the air and spread my pussy lips. I started to protest but he wasn't listening and forced himself into me for the second time in ten minutes. I cried out in pain, not loud enough to echo this time and he just grinned devilishly at me, then dove for my neck, biting and sucking at the tender skin. I couldn't do much else but whimper and enjoy the piercing pain in my neck coupled with the waves of pleasure coursing from deep within me where he was impaling me.

I could feel myself coming close to orgasm. I'd never come through intercourse before, my body always needing clitoral stimulation too. But this boy, this stranger, had taken me so completely that I thought I could come if he just gave me of few more minutes of his cock.

But suddenly he pulled completely off of me and rolled over and the worst possible time. I turned to complain but his hand was already shoved between my thighs, his fingers pushing inside me and his thumb pressed against my clit. It took only a minute or so of his big, skilled hands fucking me before I felt my back arch and a wave of pleasure took me out of this universe. I took a moment to marvel once again at the fact that I was letting a stranger do this to me and when I came back down to Earth, my body still trembling, he was on top of me again, pushing inside. I did nothing to stop him, couldn't have even if I wanted to. I was jelly.

He had no trouble entering me; I was sopping wet and still gushing as he began to fuck me again. He reached down and ran his finger along my pussy lip, making me shiver, then brought the glistening finger to his mouth and sucked my juices off. It was incredibly hot in a very dirty way and I felt myself getting turned on again despite having just come.

I guess I wanted to impress him, because that's the only way I can explain why I then reached down, slid my own finger into myself as he also entered me. I could feel myself stretched even further and I moaned softly. He smiled and I was encouraged, so I slowly slid my finger out, feeling the rigidity of his cock inside me as I did so. Looking him in the eye, I brought my finger to my mouth and licked my juices off in an exaggerated, porn star fashion. He seemed to enjoy the show because he suddenly grunted loudly, grabbed me roughly by the hips and shoved himself as deeply into me as he possibly could. I felt his cum fill my pussy and begin to slowly drip out. It felt warm and electric and I pulled him as far into me as I could for just a moment, enjoying feeling incredibly full and incredibly slutty. Finally he pulled out of me, kissed me softly on the lips and began to dress.

I lay quietly on the bench, just enjoying the show of a half naked, ripplingly muscled kid. Finally he was fully dressed and made his way to the door, as he went to leave he turned and smiled the sexiest smile I had ever seen in my life.

I was bursting with questions, half wishing he wouldn't go and as he turned back around I blurted out, "How old are you?"

He chuckled and met my eyes.

"Nineteen."

Then he was gone and I laid naked on the bench in the gym locker room, my hand slowly traveling down my belly and past my hips.