Stacey and the Neighbor

Story Info
Biniki-d woman shows off.
1.9k words
4.66
105k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
965 Followers

The roof on my son's backyard clubhouse needed to be replaced. The boards were rotting or warped, and just looked plain terrible. Our neighborhood of closely packed houses sure didn't need to see that ugly roof poking over the fence.

We'd had a lot of rain lately, especially on the weekends. The rain, of course, sure helped out the rotting and warping of the clubhouse roof, but it also ruined my chances of getting any work done on it.

So there I was, taking a day off from work on a Wednesday, just to repair the roof. I didn't mind at all. The sun had finally come out and the sky was a perfect blue. There wasn't a cloud in sight.

I climbed up into the clubhouse and started removing the boards around 9 a.m. The clubhouse was one of those pre-fabricated kits with a slide, climbing tower and swing set attached to the side. The "house" part was a good six feet in the air, placing the roof about 12 feet high.

It took a lot of banging and use of a crowbar bar to remove the roof. About an hour later, with the sun really high in the sky, I began cutting the boards for the new roof.

The circular saw cut a high pitched whine through the morning air as I cut the wood to fit. Finally, I had everything I needed. I tossed the boards up into the clubhouse and put the ladder into place. It was hot, so I removed my shirt.

Once up on the ladder, I had a bird's eye view of the houses around mine. It was kind of strange to see the neighborhood when everyone is at work. All of the carefully manicured yards were empty for me to view. I admired their lawn and gardens for a few minutes and then turned my mind back to my work.

After hammering in the first three boards, I was surprised to hear the back door of the house to my right open and close. I had assumed that everyone was at work. I looked over, expecting to say hello to Kevin that lived next door, but to my surprise it was his wife, Stacey.

Stacey.

Stacey with the long brunette hair.

Stacey with the "girl next door" looks.

Stacey in a bikini.

Stacey in a blue bikini with a smile that brightened up the whole world. The same Stacey I had admired over the years as she jogged through the neighborhood, washed her car in the driveway, and weeded the flower beds. The same Stacey that was now staring at me with a curious smile on her face. "Hi Jim..." she said with a smirk. I had been caught staring.

Oh yeah. I had been staring. Somewhere back in my mind I knew what I was doing, and I still couldn't stop myself. Her voice brought me out of my stupor.

"Hi Jim," she had said. I've never heard anything sound so sweet.

I slowly recovered, but that didn't mean I wasn't a man.

"Wow!" I heard come from my mouth. "You look incredible."

Did I just say that? I'm standing on a ladder, high in the air, staring at my gorgeous neighbor and I tell her how hot she looks? I was expecting her to....oh hell, I don't know what I expected, but I didn't think it would go the way it did.

"Thanks!" Stacey said with a flash of that perfect smile. Then, oh my...then she spun around to show me the entire view.

I nearly fell off the ladder.

No, it wasn't a thong. But it was a string bikini and it showcased a perfect female body.

Stacey isn't some young supermodel. She's a regular woman. She's in her mid-thirties I guess and she's filling out into a real woman. Still, she has the perfect attitude on life and she's comfortable with her body. I'd have to say she's more than comfortable.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"Looks fine, " I said as I reached down unconsciously to adjust my stiffening cock.

"Wait!" my mind screamed in my head, "don't grab your dick!" Too late of a warning.

Stacey gave me a knowing smile as she watched me squeeze my cock through my jeans. "Well, I guess you like it a lot! I'll take that as a complement." She laughed.

"Uhhhhh," I stammered out, "I'm sorry. It's just that.....Ummmm."

Stacey walked over until she was so close to the fence that all I could see was her face. She looked up at me and said, "That's all right, Jim. It's nice to know I have that effect on men."

She looked me right in the eye as her shoulders dipped down. I couldn't see what she was doing, but she soon stood back up and then whispered softly, "In fact, you can look at me all you want."

Stacey reached up with her hand and placed her bikini top on the fence. "I'm going to go lay out for awhile. Have fun working." She turned and walked back over to the lawn where she had spread out a blanket.

I nearly fell off the ladder again, only this time it was because my cock was hard and pressing against the wall of the clubhouse. One good throb and it would knock me backwards.

I watched her walk away from me. Smooth bare skin with brown hair flowing down her back. She teasingly lay down on her stomach, denying me a view of her breasts.

I continued staring.

"You're not working!" she called out, shaking me from my perfect world of just watching her lay there.

I went back to work, but with one eye on the boards and one eye on Stacey, I was not the best of carpenters. My nails kept getting bent, or I'd miss them altogether. Finally, I put the last board in place and was finished.

"Are you finished?" I heard her ask as the sounds of my last bit of hammering died away.

"Yeah," I answered. "I'm done."

"Good, then I can roll over now, " she replied.

Stacey rolled slowly over and gave me a view of her topless body. Her breasts were nothing short of fantastic. They were full, but not huge. The perfect pair of breasts.

As I watched, she sat up and cupped them in her hands. She looked over at me and smiled. To my amazement, she began to put on a little show for me.

She never took her eyes from mine as she rubbed and caressed her breasts. She gently tugged and pulled on her nipples until they were erect and sticking out proudly.

I stared. I don't think I even blinked.

"Watch me." I heard her say softly.

Her hands began moving across her body. She would slide them across her glistening breasts and then move them down across her belly. Each time, she would go lower and lower until they finally began sliding under the waist of her bikini bottoms.

After a few minutes of this, she looked at me and said, "Are you still watching me?"

I could only nod my head up and down. She then did what I think is one of the most erotic things a woman can do. She tucked her thumbs into the sides of her bikini, raised her ass up, and slid the bikini bottoms down to her knees. Then, she worked her legs back and forth until the bikini had slid down to her ankles. She kicked it off of one leg, and then flung it off to the grass with her other foot.

Stacey then slowly opened her legs wide for me. Showing me everything she had.

Naked. She was totally naked and lying in the sun on a blanket, showing off for the neighbor.

Stacey then got busy with her hands. She kept her left hand busy pinching and tugging on her nipples. Her right hand dipped down between her legs, brushing through the small tuft of brown hair until she reached her pussy. She spread the lips of her pussy wide and I could see the moisture glistening there.

I stood there on that ladder, staring over the fence as my lovely neighbor masturbated for me.

Stacey's hand worked slowly through her wet pussy. Soon it looked like every inch of skin there was covered with a slick juice. Then she moved her fingers up to her clit and began to work them back and forth.

As her body began to tense, she looked up at me one more time and again said, "Watch me. Watch me!" Each time was with greater urgency. "Watch me come!" she said in a loud voice.

I watched as her body shook through her orgasm. I watched as her legs rose into the air. I watched as her hips moved side to side and finally her whole torso rose up and then slammed down hard on the blanket.

She moaned loudly as her orgasm overtook her. With each "Unhh!" through gritted teeth, she rose up and slammed her hips down. It seemed to last forever.

Finally she collapsed with a "Whew!" escaping her lips.

I stood on the ladder silent. In awe at what I had seen.

After a few minutes, Stacey sat up and said, "Get down from there."

She walked over towards the fence again. She looked up at me as I was climbing down. "Come over here with your tools and pull one of the panels off."

I attacked the wooden fence panel with my crowbar and hammer. In only seconds I had worked all of the nails out and the panel was free. A 10 inch gap was now open.

"Take out your cock and lean in close," she ordered.

I carefully unzipped my jeans and worked my cock free. My underwear was wet from the precum that had soaked it while I had watched Stacey get off.

"Mmmmm," she whispered, "that looks really nice. Now push it through the fence."

I practically melted my body up against the wood of the fence, pushing my hips forward and my hard cock through the gap.

Stacey went down on her knees and I felt the hot wetness of her mouth as she took me in. She slid as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, and then began sucking and licking it. She was good.

One of her hands slid into the gap and reached up to cradle my balls. She slid her fingernails along my sack as her other hand began stroking at the base.

She was tugging and tickling, and sucking and licking. She was a true mistress of the craft and soon she felt my balls tighten up.

"I'm about to come," I moaned.

"Come baby, come all over me!" Stacey moaned.

She moved her mouth up and down, sucking me quickly until she felt my cock throb hard in her mouth. She pulled it out and continued her slick stroking as I shot jet after jet of hot come onto her neck and breasts.

"Mmmmm," she whispered, "that's it. Come all over me!"

Finally, I was through. My heart was pounding and my chest was heaving. My softening cock slipped from her grip and she stood up.

She smiled at me through the gap. "We'll have to coordinate a day off together again. This was nice."

"Yeah, let's do that." I breathlessly replied.

"See ya!" She said with a smile and reached up and grabbed her top from the fence. I watched that awesome naked body walk away from me. She bent over and picked up her blanket and bikini, stood and blew me a kiss and went inside her house.

I put the panel back onto the fence, but this time I only used one nail to hold it in place.

tabber
tabber
965 Followers