Stacey Goes to the Ball Ch. 01

Story Info
Passing through the sea of black suits.
1.8k words
3.95
27k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sms41280
sms41280
56 Followers

Let's begin with a little background on myself. Beginning with the looks department, I'm 5'3 105, blonde hair to my shoulders, hazel eyes, and all of my features are fitting my body size. I'm 24 years old, a working professional, having graduated college a few years back. I'm happily involved with someone but have always enjoyed exploring and writing erotica. This is my first publishing of a story.

The clink of champagne glasses and low murmurs of conversation fill the expansive dining hall draped with fine velvet curtains and expansive rugs mere echoes of the fine dining and chatter among society's elite as he walks toward a small nook, cell phone in hand.

It rings a few times before someone picks up, "Hello, Stacey?"

"Oh hello...(a little groggy)...Jim...it's been a while...but you're always consistent with time...what's it midnight?"

Passing through the sea of black suits, ties and evening gowns, he takes a seat in one of the lushly padded chairs. He takes a sip from the flute of champagne in his free hand, the light from one of the many chandeliers in the hall glistening off the glass.

"Hi there, hope I'm not waking you. I'm in a bit of a pinch right now...

"I've got some potential clients here tonight, it'd really help me out if I could get them. But they'd like some entertainment, if you know what I mean..." His legs crossing over one another as others pass him by -- large businessmen in suits, models in slinky dresses...the soft sound of violins can be heard in the background.

"Oh in a pinch...eh..." (For some ass I bet...despite his crazy schedule and lack of commitment I've always come at his call...not really because of his wealth...I'm certainly up there in the percentiles myself...but just for his lifestyle...jealous of his partying...his high society...old money life...)

"So, think you could help me out? You'd be paid well, of course...all you'd need to do was go up to the room, you know the one...second staircase to the right of the kitchen entrance...anything that happened behind closed doors would be between you and my potential clients." He grins a little, and sips his champagne again.

"Jim...what do you think I am? A hooker?" (This request totally out of the blue...I mean...his buddy once joined us...and well...his ex girlfriend...then his wife at the time...a little steamed...)

"Not at all, my dear." He chuckles lightly, setting his champagne down on a small end table. I hear a caterer's soft voice ask him if he'd like another glass of champagne, and he quietly dismisses him before he speak again, "I simply know you. They live very glamorous lives, these men, I'm sure they'd be very grateful to you."

"Who the fuck do you think you are, Jim? A pimp or something? You know I should just hang up this phone..." (But I don't hang up...I sit there in my easy chair/lazy boy type thing that I have in my bedroom...I still live at home at 24...basically since my parents travel the world on business and how could I give up a 24 hour staff and all the luxuries...besides it gives me my entire salary to spend on other stuff...)

He leans back in the chair, smiling for a moment before continuing, "You remember those times we had, Stacey. I certainly remember how wild you were." He stretches a little, "And as I said before, the 'benefits' of just having one of these men's favor would be extremely, extremely beneficial to you..."

"Just out of pure curiousity...(he notes my sarcasm)...what kinda benefits are we talking about Jim? Someone's' bed to sleep in when I go to Aspen, if wifey isn't around?"

"Some of them are well-positioned in real estate, my dear. You wouldn't merely have the bed, you'd have the entire manse when traveling."

He calls out a quiet greeting to what sounds like a good friend of his, "This is big, big money, Stacey. And they're all looking for one thing..."

"You're so great at making it seem like a fantasy...what are you really up to, Jim?" (at the end of my patience..you hear my fingers scratching on the phone near the call end button...)

I hear him give a long sigh before answering, "They won't sign anything unless I show them what a good American girl is like, Stacey. And I know what you're capable of first hand." Another light chuckle, "Now, would you like to get paid? You're not obligated to do a thing, just go... and meet them. See if you like them. I'll leave the money in their room, all you have to do is go and pick it up..."

"How much we talking, Jim" (he knows my finger is very close to making the phone go click...and I'm his only hope to close his deal)

"Five hundred thousand waiting in the room..." He shakes his head, "And another five hundred thousand if I get the deal. Of course, you can ask whatever you'd like of them yourself..."

"Give me an hour..." (The phone clicks...buzz...and I'm up and out of bed...in the shower...and out the door before I give time to think about what I'm doing...I drive over...and great his butler at the door. I'm wearing dangerously low rise dark jeans...one of those cloth belts...a thin ribbed cotton black halter like tank top...with a matching black cardigan...I head up to the room in question...his butler contacts him to let him know that I've arrived...)

As I walk along the hallway, I hear footsteps behind me, and turn to come face to face with him...(5'11, slightly long black hair, brown eyes tanned skin, lithe and muscular, wearing one of the newer Armani suits) he smiles at me, "Thanks for coming, Stacey."...

(I giggle like a school girl...) "Show me the money" (and walk down the hallway)

The hallway dim, the rows of doors gilded and inlaid with intricate designs. "I'll just be introducing you to them...oh yes, the money...it's in a purse, in the armoire..." His hand around my waist as he opens one of the doors, revealing the lush interior of a lavishly designed bedroom, a huge four-poster bed in the middle of the room, draped with fine silks. A circle of 8 men are sitting around it in various chairs, chatting...a couple smoking, they become silent as the door opens, their eyes towards me.

(I step into the room...my body shakes... a little nervous as I see the 8 imposing figures before me...noticing wedding bands on a few...smelling their sweat...sensing their nervousness but their alpha male scent doesn't yield...I check the armoire...the money is in order... I turn back to you to make the introductions) "So...who do we have here, Jim?"

"Just some very appreciable men looking for a lovely evening with a real American girl." He grin slightly, stepping to the side as one of them steps up to me...

Appearing in his mid 30's, blonde hair, thinning a bit, green eyes...a slight double chin and a bulge in the belly, but otherwise not too overweight, he looks you over briefly before introducing himself as Viktor.

"Hello Viktor" (I shake his firm calloused hand, at once intimidated by his powerful presence...looking back over my shoulder at Jim constantly, being the only somewhat safe zone of the room...not knowing what to expect...not knowing what I've gotten into. not knowing who I am)

He releases my hand with a nod, his eyes still on me. He speaks again, his voice heavy with a German accent, "We are looking for good time, Stacey. You will show us this, no?" He gestures back towards the men in the room, they're obviously younger than him, some if only by a few years.

(Shrugging my shoulders as my face turns bright red...no chance to respond before I'm ushered to meet the next group of men)

The next three sitting in a grouping to the right...Jim smile as he introduces each one of them, Yuri, Alex, and Karl...the younger ones of the group, stylish haircuts, clean-shaven, Alex appearing a bit more nervous than the rest of them, sweat upon his brow, while Yuri seems to play with his hands a lot...Karl seems rather quiet, but his eyes bore into mine for a moment as he shakes my hands.

(More intimidated by these three, eurotrash types...older men tire out...these three might have unbelievable stamina...thoughts flash through my mind about all the scandals that you hear about with young diplomats...and their exploits with women...their violation of women...i shake their hands...my hand shaking...nervous...very nervous)

The other four sitting upon a sofa and another chair...two of them early to mid 30's, around Viktor's age -- one man, Yosef, already beginning to go bald, while the other, Justin having a few grey hairs at the temple -- the rest seeming just a bit more mature than the others you just met, but still young -- Johnathon with a small goatee and moustache...but his palms are just a bit too moist for him to be truly comfortable with this as he loosens his grip...and Rikov, his long ponytail cascading over his shoulders, his hair slicked back...he seems the most comfortable with this outside of Viktor, taking my hand eagerly and shaking firmly as he never breaks eye contact.

(I pull Jim aside...walking with him abruptly to the foyer of the large room...) "They're not gonna get out of control right? Do I have your word? You know I would go so public with this if you fuck up! I don't mind living in shame if it means I live in this house with you as my manslave and I mean manslave...got me?"

He leads me over toward the bed as he whispers to me, "I promise you. They're each perfect gentlemen. Now, why don't you entice them a little..."

His hand goes to my shoulder, rustling the fabric of the cardigan slightly. "I'll stick around for a little bit just to see if anything seems fishy, all right?"

(I whisper back) "You'll stay unless I ask you to leave..." (I turn back towards the room and the party of men...walking with Jim...) "So Jim, how should we break the ice?"

"Perhaps you ought to show a little more skin..." He chuckles a little, "You used to put on little shows for me way back when."

(I speak so they can all hear) "Everything has it's price...It's up for you all to find it..." (I strut back towards them)

A few of them grin, pairs of them whisper to each other...but quickly enough, Viktor stands up. He adjusts his tie in a very professional manner and says, "One hundred thousand from each of us, Stacey."

(I snap back) "What are you bidding on Viktor?"

"You, Stacey. We come to find good time." He walks towards me, his imposing figure looming over me slightly, "You will be our good time, and we will each pay you one hundred thousand for this time."

(Sensing a little Frankenstein in him...sensing he's a little confused) "How about we start with $1000 each for this cardigan?"

sms41280
sms41280
56 Followers