Stacey Lets Me Watch

Story Info
Stacey and Brandon Re-Unite.
3.7k words
3.93
20.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
netdog
netdog
11 Followers

After a long period of silence, I had managed to make contact with an ex-girlfriend. She had recently split from the guy that took my place in her heart. I was hoping to rekindle our love. In our conversations we had mentioned a club I had joined while we were apart.

I knew from our sex sessions when we were together that Stacey liked exhibitionism and always got off on the thought of being watched while fucking, or even fucking another guy, while I watched.

During one such late night chat, Stacey said she would seriously think about coming with me to this club.

Not long after this we found ourselves at Annabelles We are sitting on a couch. Around us are a few couples, chatting together. There is no nakedness. Some couples in a nearby room are playing we can hear the sounds of sex even from this distance.

Obviously a woman 'loves cock being pushed hard inside her' we smile at each other every time she utters the phrase through her clenched teeth.

I take the opportunity to gaze at you, light cotton dress, shoulder straps holding the fabric against your body. Your rounded breasts pressing against the patterned dress to suggest that they were nicely sized and a delight to see. The dress accentuated your slim waist and then flowed outward to allow your legs to move freely beneath. Your shapely calves led my eye down to your dainty feet slipped into a pair of white light summer sandals. The whiteness accentuating the golden glow of your shapely legs, tanned by a recent Grecian sun.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's ok" you replied, "I quite like it."

We had toured around, while I showed you the various rooms. The dark room had you fascinated, complete darkness, anonymity for those within, but the unmistakable sounds for kissing and possibly a very wet pussy being finger fucked as the owner voiced her pleasure. I took you to the box where naked women would incase themselves, sometimes two at a time, while men would push their hands through the openings into the unknown, hoping to be rewarded with a breast or a pair of moist open lips.

I had shown you the place where my masturbation fantasies had taken place. The room with cushions on the floor, where people were making love, openly for anyone to watch.

It's where I had imagined we would lay, while I slowly undressed you, and you sensing your audience would straddle me, with your back to me, and lean back so the full splendour of your shaven wet pussy devouring my cock was evident for all who wanted to see. But to my promise, we had just watched others. I had taken great pains to not watch too much. I knew that you are vulnerable and need me to be completely committed to you.

We had come to sit on the couch opposite the large flat bed, where three people, two women and a man were beginning to warm the room.

"Shall I get us a drink?" I asked. Truthfully the question should have been, 'shall I leave you alone for a minute'.

"No I'm ok."

"Well I need to have a waz, I wont be long, Promise." I left you and wandered down the stairs to the toilets. Lots of scantily clad women passed my gaze, but I knew, one slip and my journey was over before it had begun. Two minutes later I was approaching you. But my place on the couch was taken by an older gentleman. We had crossed paths a few times that night, and I had caught him scanning your body. So it was no surprise to find him there.

"Hi," I said and sat on the chair opposite.

"Hello, I'm Tom, I was just talking to Stacey, and apparently this is her first time."

"Brandon," I said, by way of introduction. We leaned toward each other and briefly shook hands. "yes, I've been dying to bring her, at last I have." I look at you and ask a question with my eyes that only couples can decipher. You stay silent.

We chat a bit with Tom and then he excuses himself and leaves the room. Surprising as the threesome on the bed were now naked and the guy is fucking one woman and licking the other woman, he's good because they are both fully enjoying the experience. I bet he can pat his head and rub his stomach at the same time.

I slip onto the couch beside you. "Well? I thought you were getting to like him?"

"Yes, but I don't know," you take my hand, which you haven't done in 4 years. "I'm not good at this, and you did say I didn't have to."

"You don't, but the question is, do you want to leave here and ever have the question 'I wonder' in your head."

"ok let's look around more" you say as you stand up, and smooth your dress down around your legs. I follow you past the threesome and down the stairs.

We walk into the dance floor area. There's a woman pole dancing and a group of women dancing near her. All wearing next to nothing.

"Let's go down here" I say, eager to leave a sight that might cause you to regret being here. We turn round and walk down towards the Jacuzzi. We stop and look at 7 people, naked in a tub of water laughing and joking together. No sexuality involved apart from occasional glimpses of breasts and nipples as they bob deliciously in and out of the water.

I take your hand and move down the corridor. We stop at the black room, but it is empty now. I'm disappointed I thought that that was somewhere you could go. The sexuality without a visible commitment.

I remembered how when we were together I had fantasized about bringing blindfolds into our play, and having got you used to me making love to you, while you were without sight, I would bring my friend Gary into the room and watch him take my place. I figured if you couldn't 'see' it wasn't me, and then it would be more likely to meet with your approval.

I had ejaculated a few times into your hot wet pussy, while you asked if you could cum on another man's cock, and all the time I had the very cock in question, in my mind, pushing inside you. We just are about to turn back when Tom appears from round the corner.

"Nothing happening down here tonight, the private rooms are all empty" he offers. "I think I'll go up to the TV lounge and see what's happening there."

Tom slipped past us, he seemed to drink you in as he turned sideways to edge past you. You smiled at him as he did so. I moved closer to you and took your hands, I had intended to plant a small kiss on your lips but you allowed me to linger there, and then your lips parted and allowed my tongue to enter and explore your mouth, which was sweet and succulent, and it connected instantly with my penis, which it stroked and inflamed in an instant.

We became conscious of people passing us, we broke our connection. I pulled you to me, for a hug that hopefully spoke volumes, you hugged me back. I hoped it was with the same message. We walked back into the main part of the club, into the communal area. We walked to the bar and helped ourselves to some coke. We turned and looked out onto the dance floor, the woman was still cavorting around the pole, she had attracted a man who was doing his best to look like John Travolta, dad dancing at it's worst.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked.

"Yes, although this dancing doesn't do anything for me, do you fancy her?"

"It's exciting to watch her semi naked, but I agree it's not so arousing as it might be."

You took a long pull at your plastic cup of coke, "where's the room where you watched people fuck?"

"Upstairs, just at the top, do you want to go?"

"Yes I'd like to see it. I'm not doing anything though, ok?" you emptied your cup and threw it into the nearby bin. I mimicked you and we crossed the floor, past John and Olivia and headed for the stairs.

When we got to the top, I guided you through the door on the left, back into the room I had briefly shown you earlier. Only by now it had become busier. We walked further into the room and sat on the floor to one side of the narrow room.

At the far end it opened out into a large circular shape with a round cushioned platform placed in the middle, and a large projection screen on the far wall. On the screen they were showing a very dated porn movie, which nobody seemed to be paying attention to. Two women and two men were on the raised round platform, the women were both sucking on the men's cocks. All four were completely naked.

I put my arm around you, "It's hard to forget to try not to look, you're supposed to look!" I whispered.

"Yes I know!" Your face was smiling at me, it is beautiful when it does that. "I've never seen anything like this ever. I have thought about it, as I said in those texts, but It's weird to be here."

"Nice weird eh?"

"Yes nice weird."

As always I was finding it hard to get you to fully commit, you reminded me of a reluctant high board diver.

Across the room, directly over from us, a muscular guy was smoothing a condom over his large erect penis I nudged you, but it was wasted as I saw you had already seen it. In front of the guy was a girl on all fours, arse in the air. From our viewpoint we could see the wet opening she was offering to the guy, who was desperately trying to don a condom in record time.

Eventually he succeeded and he took hold of her waist and aimed his sheathed cock at her entrance. He then slid inside effortlessly.

"You like watching that?" you asked.

I wasn't sure where to go with this, but I decided here was no place to waffle. "Yes baby it's hot to look at, like a porn movie with knobs on" I laughed at my own pun. "But it's only a mood setter, even watching a porn movie, I have always then put you or us centre stage. It's a visual kick start."

We watched the couple opposite for a few minutes, his buttocks clenching as he slid in to the hilt, she was sighing in unison with his rhythm, occasionally he would reach forward and pinch her erect nipples which would cause her to squeal even louder. "Do you like that" I asked.

"What do you think."

"Do you?"

"Yes!"

You reluctantly gave me a sign that your inner desires were being caressed by what you were seeing. I wondered if your pussy was a little damp. I was about to ask when you started to get up.

"Let's go see somewhere else."

"Ok Baby" we got up and walked out of the room.

We soon came to the 'groping box'.

"What's that?" you asked as two naked women fell out of the door laughing and giggling, their men came to them and joined in the laughter. They were dressed in skimpy clothes, but not naked.

"You go in there, It's dark. There's holes round the outside. People put their hands in, people on the inside don't know who it is and neither do the people on the outside."

"I could do that, can I?, you'd have to stay away, as I don't want you to see, and you might put people off if they know your standing there watching."

"I doubt it, but ok." I walked further down the room, almost back to the bed we had sat near earlier. The guy and two girls had gone. There were only couples sat around now, chatting. I turned in time to see you enter and close the door behind you. I watched as a youngish guy walked up and slid his arm inside. I had no idea what he found, but he stayed, he had a look of lust on his face.

As always, when you see anyone standing a long time with their arm in the cubicle and the door is closed, it attracts other people very quickly. You soon had another three men outside with their arms inside the cubicle. I saw Tom approach and slip his arm inside. I rubbed my cock, while I thought about what was happening to you inside there. Were you letting them inside your pants. I thought yes as it excited me even more. I wondered if Tom had seen you go in and knew it was you.

A girl came over and opened the door "This looks like fun!" she exclaimed as she stepped inside. The sudden pause allowed you to escape and you came out of the cubicle.

Tom caught your arm and said something to you. You smiled and looked for me. When your eyes found me, you came over to where I was sitting.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes it was the most nutty thing I've ever done!" You seemed breathless.

"So tell me, what happened?"

"I'm not telling you, use your imagination."

"Oh baby, It's you telling me stuff that's the real turn on, I can imagine loads of things, but you telling me is the best, I get so hard thinking about you, so you filling in the blanks is just my wildest dreams come true."

"I'm not telling you, it was nice, I've never done anything like that before, you've certainly opened my eyes to some new stuff."

"What did Tom say?"

"Oh nothing shall we go downstairs again."

I couldn't help but think you'd thrown up a smokescreen.

We went down stairs and you led me to the private rooms. Tom was standing outside one.

"Is this what he said? Meet me down stairs."

"Maybe."

We went inside and Tom closed the door. "You have a beautiful wife" he said. "She's lovely."

I decided not to go into explanations. You had sat on the bed, your legs crossed with your back against the headboard "Tom wanted to know if he could join us, I didn't think you'd mind."

No baby It's ok."

Tom sat in the only chair in the room. A rather tired arm chair that was probably all the rage in 1973. I climbed onto the bed next to you and put my arm above your head. You leaned forward and I slipped it behind you. I gripped your shoulder and pulled you to me, you turned your face to mine and we kissed, again, just like before. I moved my free hand up to your left breast and cupped it. You didn't stop me which was just as arousing as if you'd touched my cock.

I kissed your neck and whispered in your ear, away from Tom, "Are you excited? Are you wet baby?"

"Yes."

"What did it?"

"I was turned on watching that couple have sex, but the box got me turned on even more. Somebody was rubbing my pussy."

"Inside or outside your nickers?"

"Inside, they started outside and then just lifted my dress and put their hand into my pants. I had hands all over my arse too. I tried to keep my legs together, but then thought what the hell, and let them do what they wanted."

"Feel me" I said gripping your hand and pulling it onto my groin which was being strained by my erection. "Did you enjoy that? Being touched by strangers?"

"It was very exciting, I didn't know who was doing it, so I wasn't embarrassed."

"Tom came over to you" I suddenly remembered we had Tom in the room, we should be entertaining him.

"Yes I thought he had, as he was right there when I came out."

"Did he say he touched you?"

"No, he just said did we want to meet him in a room."

"Tom, are you ok?" I thought I ought to bring him into our moment.

"Yes It's nice to watch you two."

Your hand that had stayed on my hard cock, now found my belt and zip. You opened my trousers and pulled out my penis. Your lips had never left mine. When you did pull away and bent down to slip the throbbing head of my cock into your mouth, I looked over at Tom. He had his cock out and was wanking it slowly as he watched us. We stayed like that for a while. Your ministrations on my cock were encouraging me to shoot my semen onto your face, I knew I would not get permission to cum into your mouth.

I always hoped one day you would let me without telling me beforehand, you'd just leave my cock in there as my orgasm ripped through me and allow me to explode into your mouth, but so far and possibly for ever, you never had. I wondered if you had for anyone since we were together.

You looked up and saw Tom stroking his cock. You continued stroking mine as you watched him intently. I pushed you back onto the headboard, so you were sitting up again. I slipped my hands either side of you and reached up under your dress till I found the waistband of your pants. I hesitantly pulled at them, I met no resistance, so I continued the movement more deftly. I felt the crotch of the newly discarded pants, they were wet with your juices.

I lay at your side and kissed you. My right hand traced up your thigh under your dress. You invitingly slightly parted your legs. I found your pussy hot, very wet and open. I pulled the hem of your dress up around your waist.

"Can I show him?" I whispered.

"Yes."

Your voice was soft, your eyes were full of devilment and lust, eyes I have only seen once before, when you wanted me to take you anally over the back of my red couch.

"Tom come nearer" I said without taking my eyes from the beautiful wet lipped pussy in front of me. He came over to the bed. I pushed your dress further up onto your flat belly. Your thighs were together but the lips of your bald pussy clearly visible between them.

"Show him baby." you parted your legs a little, "show him more." I really love your pussy. I love how it peeks from between your closed thighs. The pink smoothness of it. I envy anyone finding it for the first time. The sheer thrill of the first glimpses of the hot wet little pink honey pot, nestled demurely between those silken thighs, is a treat never to be forgotten.

You responded by parting your legs more, such that the lips of your pussy could now part, and the throbbing fullness of your engorged lips were there to see and the inner depths and wetness fully exposed.

I lay back, now rubbing my own cock. Tom let go of his and looked at me. I looked at you, you leaned over and took Toms cock in your hand and slowly placed your mouth over it. Wow this was all I'd ever dreamed of, I'd thought often of watching you wank another man's cock. I knew I could come any moment.

Tom placed his hand between your legs and stroked your pussy, you parted your legs fully to allow him full access to you. His fingers found their way inside you, and he mimicked fucking you with his hand. You lay back, eyes closed while you continued to pump his cock.

"Can I cum?" you asked.

"Yes baby, I want you to" As if I would insist you didn't... "I want to watch you cum."

You lay there while Toms first two fingers squirmed away inside you and his thumb pushed your clitoris first this way and then that. Your pussy started to make squelching noises as your juice flowed freely out of you.

Every few seconds you'd come to your senses and give Tom a couple of strokes before your ecstasy and lust carried you away again.

It happened quite suddenly, you dug your heels into the bed and lifted your backside up off the bed, causing your pussy to thrust harder onto his hand. You bucked up and down once or twice and then fell back onto the bed. A loud sigh escaping from your open mouth.

"Ohhhhh" you said, "wow."

Tom was still gazing down at your prostrate open legged body. Your finger fucked pussy, throbbed and tingled under his lustful appreciative gaze.

"That was more than I expected tonight" he said. "I didn't expect that to happen, mostly an old bloke like me, only gets to look and watch."

You closed your legs and pulled down your dress. Tom was putting his limp cock back into his trousers, it was then I noticed the long wet streaks on your bare shoulders and the top of your dress.

There was a moment's embarrassed silence, before Tom said he should go. He left the room and closed the door.

"Baby that was the hottest thing ever. I'll be wanking on this for ages. Did you enjoy it would you do this again?"

"It was fun, once in a while, but I wouldn't like to come here all the time. It's fun that It's naughty, It's not naughty if it's what you do all the time."

"yes I agree baby. Thinking about showing your pussy is as hot as actually doing it, so I can dwell on tonight for ages. Maybe we can do it at home next time, and video it?"

You laughed and smiled, "we will see."

"I do miss you baby."

"Yes I know. Lets go home It's two o'clock in the morning!" You climbed off the bed. "I'll stay at yours tonight."

Do you know, that's the horniest thing of the night.

netdog
netdog
11 Followers