Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That ice is no good, I don't want your hands all over it. Drop it on the floor and go get some more." Master said while handing me an ice bucket.

Again I had to go downstairs and get some ice. Its wasn't any different as before except when I was finishing getting the ice, the door for room 104 started to open. I quickly shut the ice machine door and ran to the stairs, up them, them knocked on the door and Master let me in. They might have seen me, they did come out before I was at the stairs, but whether they looked my way I don't know, and they wouldn't have known where I went or seen too much as I was far enough away.

"How did that feel slave?"

"It felt scary but at the same time it made me very horny and I feel so kinky now. Thank you for pushing me further Sir."

"It's my pleasure my little slut. I will be getting you into more situations like that. So I hope your ready for more, and I might add a little humiliation into it too."

"Ok Master, I look forward to doing what you want."

It was 9:30 at this point and Master started to get stuff out of his suitcase. It didn't take long for me to realise why it was larger than mine. He had lots of bondage equipment in it. I didn't need any help putting two and two together to realise what was going to be happening tonight.

Master took out ropes, restraints, clamp things and a riding crop. I just watched and getting excited.

"If you come here slave I will get you tied up."

I walked towards Master and he tied my arms together leaving them out in front of me. He then put a blindfold on me which I didn't see him get out and pulled me by my hair. He pushed me onto a bed and put me into the doggy position except my head was on the bed as my arms were tied up.

He must have then picked up the riding crop as the next thing I knew I was getting hit with it. He hit my left ass cheek over and over leaving my right one alone. Then after what I counted as 6 whips he started on my right cheek. This amplified the pain on my left as I was hurting from both sides now. I don't know if I was getting punished for my first ice trip but it's not like I was going to ask, that would get me punished.

It wasn't long before Master stopped with the crop and started to pull on my pussy lips. He was pulling them quite hard and then twisting them. Although it was hurting, it was getting me so worked up and I was starting to moan.

He let my pussy lips go and spun me onto my front. He took the blindfold off and then moved me into position I was laid on my back with my legs up so my feet were flat on the bed with my knees pointing up.

"We are going to try something that even I haven't even tried yet. Its one of the toys I got from our shopping trip last week."

He walked over to me with two sets of two clamps. They two clamps linked together with a leather strap which could be shortened.

"These are called labia spreader straps they will clamp on the outside of your pussy and pull so you are opened up down there."

I had no idea what he meant but I was weirdly looking forward to it.

He put a spreader across my knees and then put one clamp on the top right of my pussy and then wrapped the strap around my leg and clamped onto the bottom right. It had a little pain from the clamp but it wasn't too painful. They did have to be strong enough to hold me open. Master then did the same on the other side.

It was at this point I realised if he was going to slap my pussy it would hurt more than normal with the sensitive parts of my pussy on show. Luckily for me Master didn't start to slap me.

Instead he climbed up and played with my clit with his fingers. Pinching it, not roughly though, and then twisting it a little between his fingers. it was an amazing sensation and I was close to an orgasm. I closed my eyes with the orgasm and Master then pulled my clit out and that brought me back to earth. It was defiantly not pulled softly.

Master removed his hand and then got undressed. I still haven't gotten used to how much I love his cock. I love looking at it and I love having it in one of my holes even more.

Once Master was undressed he pulled me to the edge of the bed. My back was still on the bed but my head wasn't. I knew what was going to happen and it didn't take long for it to become a reality. I opened my mouth and Master put his cock inside. He wasn't going too deep to start with.

"We are going to try some deepthroat. Shake your head and hum mmm mmm mmm if you need to use a safe word."

He then put his cock ¾ of the way in, I could feel it sliding down my throat and was surprised I wasn't gagging too much. Master pulled out and back in a few times going slowly and then put it in again but slowly went further and further in.

I was struggling to take it but unless I felt I couldn't I was not going to use my safe word/action. I did manage to take his whole cock and I was pleased with myself. Probably something only a slut would be proud of but well, I am one.

"I am now going to fuck your mouth, we haven't done this before so it might be unusual for you."

Master started to slowly pull his cock out and then push it back in. He was only going half way in to start with and then he pushed more and more in the longer we were going.

It wasn't long before I was getting the whole thing trusted in and he started to speed up. He then started to give me a proper face fuck. Even though I wasn't getting any sexual release from it I could feel an orgasm building. I couldn't explain it but I was really enjoying having my mouth used.

Master pulled out and came on my face for the second time this weekend.

He then pulled the clamps tighter around my pussy and stuck two fingers in and fingered my pussy till I came. It didn't take long and even though I didn't squirt this time there was a lot of liquid dribbling out of my pussy. Master then untied my arms, took the spreader off my pussy and knees and walked back to his suitcase.

"That was great slut. You did well and as a treat I will give you this and you can go into the bathroom and do what you want. But I want you to stay in there all night, I don't want you in your cum covered bed again. You may wash your face but don't shower."

Master handed me a dildo. But I didn't use it, I was too tired and sensitive down there.

"Oh and don't close the door, I need to use the toilet before I go to bed and I might need to use it in the night,

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up my face and even though I could have fun with the dildo, I just wanted to go to sleep so I curled up on the floor and went to sleep.

It was half way through the night when I got woken up by Master using the toilet. I felt a little humiliated being forced to sleep in the bathroom and have someone going for a piss while I was. Nerveless I wasn't bothered one bit by it.

Master flushed the toiled looked at me and walked out. It wasn't until he came back in, in the morning to go again till I woke back up.

"Right we need to get ready to go home, we have 1 hour to get out of here. Get your things in your suitcase."

"Yes Sir."

I got my stuff together and put it all in my suitcase except my t-shirt and jeans, and waited for Master. It wasn't long before he was ready and gave me one last task before me left.

"I think we should leave a present for the workers. I want you to grab my wallet and bring it to me."

I picked up Masters wallet and handed it to him, wondering what the present was. Master opened up his wallet and pulled something out.

"Here I think we should leave these."

Master showed me two pictures. There was one of me squirting and one of me with anal beads in my ass from my filmed session as the Fantasy Hotel. My face was blurred, but everything else was clear as day.

"I want you to leave the anal beads one on your bed and take the other one to reception. While I give the keys back, I want you to sneak it onto the front desk without the receptionist noticing."

Master handed me the pictures and I placed my anal one on my bed. I got changed and we picked up our cases and went out of the room. Once we got to the reception Master called for a taxi and then handed back the key, signed a form and paid for the tab that was on the room. While the same male receptionist that was on yesterday went into the back with the form and key I slipped the picture down. I put it upside down but right next to the guys mobile phone.

We went out of the room and waited a couple of minutes for the taxi. Once it arrived we put the cases in and went back to Manchester. I was dropped off at my house and Master kissed my forehead and told me he would see me next Friday. But he would see if he could be free for a night before then.

I got out of the cab picked my suitcase up and went into my apartment. I was unsure if I was still supposed to be naked in here or not but I decided I would actually rather be naked, as it now feels normal to me when at home.

---------------

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Hopefully this was worth the longwinded 4th chapter. Again if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

12