Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I love you too, honey." She answered as best she could as I manhandled her lips with mine.

I eventually went out to the kitchen and found a bottle of wine that I had stashed, and brought it back to the room. As I poured, she started to speak.

"I have a confession to make. I told you before that I'm a witch. I've been casting spells on you since the first time we met."

"What do you mean?" I asked, as I sipped the wine.

"I've been casting health, safety, and fortune spells on you."

"Thank you, but was that necessary?"

"You didn't get crushed in the trailer. You didn't get a ticket for speeding. The bumper didn't damage your car. You aced your finals, passed the CPA test, and found a great job. Don't you think that was just a little too much to expect normally? Nobody has that kind of luck without help. That help was me," she said, as she pointed to herself, proudly.

I thought it through. She was right. There were way too many things going my way.

"However, I have to admit to being a bad girl about something."

I waited.

"I've also been casting virility spells on you."

She got a blank look from me.

"Have you noticed any erections that won't go away? That was me, too. At first I was doing it to see how you would handle it. You did very well. You truly are a gentleman. I also would cast a spell when I wasn't with you. That way you could have fun all night by yourself. Think of it like a reward for good behavior. Later, I was casting the spell, hoping you would finally make a move on me. I realized the other day that you were never going to do it. I also realized the feelings I was having for you was more than just boyfriend/girlfriend. That's why I didn't cast the spell before I came over. I wanted to see how you felt about me without your hormones raging."

"I brought the spell and my nightgown, hoping for the best. When you told me that you loved me, I went in the bathroom and cast it. I wanted our first time to be special. I had no idea that you were a virgin. I guess everything worked out well," she said.

"Wow. Can you cast that spell again?" I asked.

"No more than once a day is recommended," she answered. "Maybe tomorrow, if your up to it."

She stayed the night with me. In the late morning I noticed that she was still asleep. I noticed that I was sporting some major morning wood.

'I hope I can satisfy her without the spell,' I thought to myself, as I gently woke her.

12