Stacey's Story

Story Info
A romantic start to submission.
1.3k words
4.08
18.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey couldn't believe she was doing this. She had never gone home with a man she just met before. She knew it was dangerous, she's seen the reports, yet here she was. Maybe the danger was what made it so exciting. He was so charming, confident, strong, and a little dominating. Yes, dominating that's what it was. Stacey secretly needed to be dominated, that's what caused her to soak her panties, her legs to go weak and her lips to quiver, and Jay, he had it in spades. His broad shoulders, his piercing blue eyes, the evil looking goatee, all were just icing on the cake. Jay never asked Stacey what she wanted to do, he just told her. Not in a cocky way, just in a very confident way. Now here she was walking into his house, just because he said "come home with me."

Jay started by giving her butterfly kisses on her lips, his strong hands holding her neck and head, his tongue tracing her lips. Then he started to kiss her passionately, his hand began to lower from her neck over her chest. He then sucked her right earlobe between his lips and pinched her nipple as he whispered "Do you want me to continue?"

Stacey Whispered softly "Yes Master." she couldn't believe she called him that. What was wrong with her submitting so completely, so soon?

Jay smiled mischievously and began to kiss down her chest, lightly slap her ass and said "I don't think you really want it. I don't hear the need in your voice."

Stacey whimpered pleadingly "Yes Master, I want it."

Jay said "Do you need it pet?"

Stacey, addicted to the feeling he was causing, cried out "Yes!"

He replied "Good girl" and bit her neck softly looking for how it affected her. He didn't get any reaction so he bit a little harder and slapped her ass a little harder "Maybe now I'll get a reaction my pretty little pet." he growled. Stacey groaned lewdly and Jay said "Better" then scraped his teeth down her neck to her breast roughly but not rough enough to break skin and continued to play with her ass "I need to hear your reactions, 'rose petal', or I don't know what you like." Jay said "If you want it harder rougher or softer gentler you need to voice yourself understood pet?"

"Yes, Master" she replied.

Jay said "Good" and roughly bit her nipple and grips her ass in his hands pulling her down to where he sat on a bed covered in silk sheets. Stacey shivered in anticipation. Jay then placed a blindfold over her eyes and laid her down on her stomach, the silk sheets caressing her hard nipples as he tied her arms and legs to the bed post, spread eagle using silk scarves.

A soft whimper escaped Stacey's lips as the last scarf cinched around her ankle. "Earlier you called me 'Master', do you know the gravity of such a statement?" Jay asked Stacey.

"Yes sir." she replied uneasily.

"You do not have to give yourself to me. You would do so of your own free will. If you don't wish it, I will untie you and you will be free to leave as you wish." Jay calmly said.

"No, Master. I am yours. I give myself to you freely and willingly. I am fully aware of what that means. Do with me as you wish!" Stacey said, excitedly.

"Very well then pet, tomorrow we will go get your essentials from your house to move you in here. But tonight, I will reward your last act of free will." Jay then began to run his strong hands over her back. Stacey felt his calluses lightly scratching her skin as he drifted closer and closer to her ass, and squirmed as much as the binds would allow. "Mmmmmm, thank you Master." she cooed. Jay let his mouth follow his hands, laying soft kisses, nibbles and licks tantalize young Stacey. As his hands reached her ass, he gave her a sharp smack. Then he kissed the redness away. Jay repeated this process several times until Stacey was panting and sweating, tears of anticipation running down her cheeks. Then Jay began to lightly run his tongue around her labia, tasting her sweet nectar. "Oh yes, Master! Right there, please don't stop!" Stacey cried.

"You learn fast, pet. I do think you will serve us well" Jay growled. "Us?! I wonder what he..." Stacey began to wonder, but before she could dwell on it Jay thrust his tongue deep in her cunt and swirled it around, drinking deeply of her juices, and gripped her ass cheeks in his strong fingers, prying them apart.

"Aaaaah, fuck that feels good!" Stacey screamed as she felt her pussy spasm around her new masters probing muscle. Jay then began to lick from her clit to her asshole, twirl it around her rosebud, then back. Over and over he continued until she was on the verge of orgasm. Only then did he latch onto her clit and suck roughly, flicking his tongue rapidly over it, and plunge two fingers deep in her soppy snatch caressing her g-spot. Stacey saw stars, heard bombs explode, and shook through her orgasm.

When she came to, she was on her back, tied sideways on the bed, looking at his meaty cock as Jay wiped the sweat from her body with a cool cloth. As he reached down to clean the sweat and juices from her thighs, his cock rubbed all over her face. Stacey inhaled the musky aroma of his manhood, and began to lay butterfly kisses to his sperm laden balls. It was then she knew she must pay homage to that magnificent shaft to thank her new master for the freedom his dominance gives her. Thank him for the bliss she just received as she never even knew an orgasm like that existed before now.

"Good your awake pet, I was beginning to worry." Jay said. In response Stacey opened her mouth and swallowed Jay's cock, his hips began to rock back and forth, slowly sawing his dick in her mouth. Finally Jay pulled his cock from her mouth with an audible "pop". "Excellent, pet taking c are of my needs with out being told to." he said, smiling down at her. He then grabbed her hair and kissed her with a passion previously unknown to her. Meanwhile he untied her hands, allowing them to roam over his broad shoulders, strong back, and taught butt.

His hands roamed down her body, rubbing her nipples, tickling her stomach, combing through her pubic hair, finally parting her pussy lips. He let two fingers slide in and open her, as his cock massaged her pussy opening and clit. The mushroom head flicked across her clit as his dick throbbed. As Stacey's hip undulated under him he slowly, agonizingly penetrated her, centimeter by centimeter. While Jay is not overly well endowed (a modest seven inches) it took a full three minutes to fully penetrate her. When he was completely in her, he stayed still allowing her pussy to reflexively grip his shaft like a velvet glove, then suddenly pulled almost completely out and thrust back in. Stacey gasped at the sensation, so Jay repeated this stroke for a while then began a circular stroke causing Stacey to moan and whimper. Her hands gripped his body, pushing him faster. Jay, sensing her need, began to thrust faster and harder into her, pushing them both to their ultimate release. Suddenly Stacey's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her pussy spasmed and she screamed in ecstasy as Jay let go filling her with his cum. Stacey's orgasm was so powerful she passed out, completely spent, and exhausted. Later she awoke to the front door opening, and a women's voice saying "Master I'm home!"

Jay got up put on a silk robe and said "Good evening sweetness! I have a surprise for you. Come into the bedroom. Stacey, this is my wife and slave, Freia. Freia this is Stacey the pet you have always wanted. She has already begun her training." Stacey laid there, in shock and wondered "How did he know I was bisexual?"

The End?