Staci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's my pretty girl," he said almost sweetly.

Staci's mind was swimming in lust. She had no idea if it was the booze or the drugs or her body just reacting to being treated like the slut she knew she was. But she knew she was going to come and when she did it would be massive.

Patrick slid his hands under her blouse lifting it over her chest then pulled her bra cups down under her boobs, forcing her tits to spill out over the top.

"Your about to get ravaged and unfortunately there's no time for you to get undressed," he said as his hands went under her skirt -- one grabbing her ass and the second cupping her cunt.

"You're every bit as kinky as I thought you would be, Staci. Only filthy fucking sluts soak through their panties like this."

The elastic temporarily dug into her skin before it snapped with a sharp sting as Patrick literally ripped her panties off her. She was willing to endure the pain to have her pussy finally exposed and open. However, she wasn't expecting him to shove her wet panties in her mouth or to be tasting herself as he moved her to the couch.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I'm about to violate your body for my own pleasure and I don't want to risk having to hear you object," he whispered in her ear as he bent her over the furniture.

She could feel his cockhead slide over her wet pussy lips then his shaft across soon after.

"Feel that. Your slutty cunt made all that cream to coat my cock so I can fuck you as hard as I want. Your body is getting my cock ready to take you."

He was so right.

Soon enough she felt his tip at the entrance of her waiting hole.

He pushed in, shoving his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper and deeper in one long, slow thrust.

"So fucking tight...," he growled.

"Umphh," was all Staci could reply as she felt her pussy being stretched.

He was balls deep, with his nutsack pressed into her clit, when the spanking started. He smacked her ass hard enough to leave a hand print as he eased his cock out of her and before slamming it back inside. He repeated the process over and over and over, covering Staci's ass in pink as he continued to fuck her hard and deep.

"You're going to be a good little breeder aren't you, baby girl? I know you'll just be a slutty mommy, too."

Staci moaned her objections into her panties. She'd told him she wasn't on birth control.

"See I told you we didn't need to hear your objections. You're a slut but predictable, Staci. Probably, why I should make all the decisions when it comes to the fucking," he said as he pounded harder and faster inside her melting away any thoughts she had about being anything more than a cum dump. If he wanted to breed her, who was she to object her intoxicated brain told her.

By the time he stopped talking and started grunting, he was rutting her so forcefully she could literally hear her pussy juice splash off his dick. His balls were slapping her clit and she could feel her orgasm building.

She screamed the words. She was lost in lust with 'fuck me, fuck me harder, make me come, daddy' but all that came out was, "Umph, umph, umph, umph, umph." She came the moment she felt him erupt inside her. She swore she could feel each spurt hit her cervix as her pussy clamped down on his cock while it flexed deep inside her. Her legs were shaking so hard, she could feel the sting of her reddened ass with every shiver.

Patrick held his cock deep inside her as he collapsed on top of her. He was heavy on her back but somehow the weight comforted her.

As she felt his seed flowing around his spent cock and out of her abused pussy and down on to her shaking legs, Staci had one final thought. It hit her seconds before she passed out.

It was probably time to ask for his last name.

12