Staci in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Class, rise and say the Pledge of Allegiance!" Amy barked. She and the man stood up and faced the flag in the corner of the room. Naked as a jaybird he put his hand over his heart and said, "I pledge allegiance to the flag..."

After the pledge they each sat down. Amy looked at the naked man. "Now, class," she said, "We'll stand and read our assignments." Nodding to him she said, "Paul, you first."

Paul stood up, looking down at the floor sheepishly. "Well?" Amy demanded.

"Teacher, I forgot to do my homework," Paul admitted.

Amy stood up and came around the desk, an impatient look on her face. "Come here, young man!" she ordered him. Paul shuffled to the front of the room.

"I see you also forgot to put your clothes on before you came to school!"

"Yes, m'am"

"Well, I suppose you'll have to be punished. Go to the cabinet and bring me my paddle. NOW!"

Paul rushed off to a stand up cabinet in the corner of the room, opened it. Inside were several paddles and whips. He selected a small whip (I later learned it was called a "pussy whip").

"WHAT!" Amy yelled as he handed it to her. "THIS WON'T DO! GO BRING A PROPER PADDLE!"

Hurrying back, Paul selected a larger paddle, the kind used in years past to subdue and punish schoolboys. Head down, he presented it to her.

"Assume the position!" Amy commanded. Paul gripped the edge of the desk; this forced him to bend over. "Three should do it - this time!" Amy said, and with that she moved to the side and swung the paddle to Paul's naked ass.

CRACK! The paddle made a loud noise as it contacted Paul's ass cheeks. He jumped, raised up on his toes. I saw the pain register on his face. CRACK! CRACK! Two more in quick succession. Paul's ass now glowed bright red; he was squirming and grimacing from the pain.

And his dick was throbbing. I thought he must be close to cumming! The paddling had obviously excited him.

Amy ordered him to his seat. "Now, class," she said, "We'll do some arithmetic at the blackboard. Paul, if you please?"

Paul got up and stood at the blackboard. "Now, Paul, your first problem is: Two plus two equals what?"

Paul wrote the number 4 on the blackboard in chalk.

"No, no, Paul" Amy chided him. "You know you must write the whole problem! You don't want another paddling do you?"

"No, teacher!" Paul said. He erased the 4, wrote "2 + 2 = 4" in chalk. Amy wasn't satisfied with this; she wanted the numbers in vertical format. She told Paul he was "wrong".

Paul sputtered something; Amy's face darkened and she made Paul bend over her desk and gave him three more "licks" with the paddle for arguing.

And so it went, Paul trying but failing to satisfy his "teacher", Amy paddling him. I saw his member throb and jerk every time she swatted him. I wondered if he'd cum soon.

Amy settled that. She had him bent over the desk, tears running down his face as she paddled his naked ass. "Paul, your job is to satisfy me, to do whatever I want you to do," she told him. "My job is to make certain you can't POSSIBLY satisfy me. Do you understand?"

Paul nodded. "Yes, yes, teacher!" He cried. "I understand!"

Amy smiled. "You're a good boy, Paul. I have a special treat for you." Reaching under her skirt Amy pulled off her thong. It was red, a bright red thong. Standing behind Paul she swiftly slipped it over his head so the crotch rested against Paul's nose.

He inhaled deeply, head back, breathing in her female scent. "Cum and I'll paddle you, boy!" she exclaimed. And sure enough, right on cue, when she said the word "cum" he did, in huge spurts, cumming all over the desk. And true to her word Amy paddled his red ass, slapping him every time he spurted, making him rise up on his toes each time the paddle landed on his naked ass.

When he finished she looked down at the puddle on her desk. "What a mess! Lick it up!"

And he did. Paul licked every drop off the desk.

Amy smiled at him, pulled her panties off his head, and patted his shoulder. "Same time next week?" she asked.

Still panting, Paul nodded and uttered, "Yeah, same time."

She left the room. Paul put his clothes back on and left the way he'd come in, speaking to no one.

I looked over at Myrna. I was flushed, confused by the emotions I felt: Revulsion, wonder, disbelief.

And excitement. No denying it - I felt the familiar wetness, the slow burning in my stomach. I was turned on.

That night, safe at home, I strapped on Bob's butterfly and turned the remote all the way up to high. After several screaming, thrashing climaxes I finally drifted off to sleep. I'd left the vibrator strapped on me; I woke up twice during the night and turned it on again, each time cumming over and over and over as I thought of Paul being paddled, imagining what it would be like to be his "teacher", imaging what the paddle would feel like in my hands.

I knew I'd soon give in and work in the dungeon as Myrna suggested.

12