Stacie & Torrie Get a Job

Story Info
How Stacy Kiebler & Torrie Wilson came to WWF.
2.1k words
4.2
70.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, its me again, Ricky Lee, head writer for the WWF. You might remember me from my account of "Stephy's Big Break" a little while back. I've been meaning to pass along some more juicy stories from behind the scenes in the WWF, but things have been pretty busy lately. What with the whole Invasion angle being--well, let's admit it--a suck-ass failure for the most part, the writers have been working our butts off to keep up. We've more or less got our heads above water now, though, and with the recent break over the holidays, I've had time to write another account of sin and sex in the locker rooms. Today, I'm going to tell you how a couple of former WCW vixens got "invaded" on their way to becoming WWF employees.

As everyone knows, Vince McMahon bought his only real rival, the WCW not long ago. Funny how WCW's demise started when Russo left and I stepped up to the head-writer position in the WWF, ain't it? Well, enough about my ego. When the deal went down, the WWF officials and creative team met with pretty much every WCW star to assess their worth to the company. While there were a lot of young guys that I was looking forward to incorporating into WWF story lines, I didn't see much hope for the ladies of WCW. I've always thought our WWF Divas were more attractive, and certainly more talented in the ring, and I made it known to Vince right off the bat that I thought as much. But, we still had to do the meetings, on the off chance that we saw some glimmer of hope in the girls.

It was left up to each department how to conduct the interviews, and since I wasn't very thrilled with the whole idea in the first place, I decided to get them over with as quick as possible by seeing two girls at a time. First on the list: Stacy Kiebler and Torrie Wilson. So, early one morning at Titan Towers, my secretary buzzed me to let me know the girls had arrived. I stood as they walked into my office, shaking hands with each girl in turn.

Now, don't get the wrong idea here. I'm a red-blooded American male with an above average tendency for horniness, so just because I said I don't particularly care for most of the WCW girls doesn't mean I'm dead. Stacy and Torrie are definitely the two hottest of the WCW girls, and there was no stopping my prick from doing a little jump when I saw them up close for the first time. Torrie was dressed pretty normally in jeans and a red T-shirt that just exposed her mid-drift (meetings with talent are almost always conducted informally, just because it's more relaxing for everyone). Normal didn't really mean conservative for Torrie, though, as her tight jeans seemed painted on and the red top strained to contain those massive breasts of hers.

Stacy, on the other hand. . .well, there was no mistaking her look for conservative. Dressed in business suit with white blouse and a coat to match her super-short mini skirt, Stacy seemed to be stuck in her Ms. Hancock character (a name that made me grin, even if it was Russo's idea). For those of you who may be wondering, yes, her legs really are THAT long. I'm sure I couldn't have been a little more tactful in looking the girls up and down, but I couldn't help it. Shaking myself back to the business at hand, I offered them a seat in front of my desk and sat down across from them.

"Good morning, ladies," I said, smiling broadly. "How are you doing?"

"Fine," "Good," they said alternately. We went through the prerequisite song and dance of "can I get you anything to drink," "how was your trip," blah-blah. . .basic ice-breaking stuff. Then we got down to business.

"Okay, obviously I've seen your work before since every WCW show was required viewing for our creative team. The basic purpose of this interview is to see how you would feel about working for us, any limitations you might have, and so forth. So, let's just start with the obvious: Would you girls like to work for the WWF?"

"Oh, god, of course!" said Torrie. "I mean, the Federation has been THE place to be for years now."

"Yeah, we've wanted to work here for a long time," chimed in Stacy. "But, you know, contracts and everything. We signed for WCW with big promises and everything, but it just sucked, you know?"

"We were planning to jump ship as soon as our contracts ran out," added Torrie. I couldn't help but grin. They were certainly laying it on thick. I'm sure there was at least some truth to what they were saying, but being the only game in town has a funny effect on people. Suddenly, everyone just LOVED the WWF.

"Okay," I continued, "As you know the WWF emphasizes a lot of physicality from its women, and we put a lot of stock in mic skills as a way to tell a story. Um, I know that WCW didn't quite place those same demands on you. . ." I was trying to think of a polite way to say they couldn't wrestle or talk for shit. "Would you be willing to undergo some more rigorous training--both acting and physically?"

"Oh, absolutely," said Torrie.

"Yes," said Stacy, a mischievous smile spreading across her face. "We're up for any rigorous physical activity you want to put us through."

"Oh. . .really?" I said slowly. I've had many conversations like this before, being in a position of power as I am, and it didn't take a genius to see where this was leading. My dick began to harden appropriately.

"Look," said Torrie, rising from her seat and walking around the desk to stand behind me. "Let's not waste each others time here. We all know that the chances of Stacy and I getting on WWF TV are slim to none here."

"We're just not on the same level as the other WWF girls," said Stacy, now sitting on my desk, undoing the bun in her hair. "We know that, we're not stupid. Sure, we could go to bumping school and take some acting lessons, but why would you pay for all of that?"

"Especially when the WWF is the only game in town and you can have your pick of girls that are already trained for that kind of thing," Torrie was now slowly massaging my shoulders. I leaned back and relished this, knowing what was coming next.

"So, Mr. Lee. . ." Stacy paused and looked down at me over her glasses. "May I call you. . .Mr. Lee?"

"Better not call me anything else," I said grinning. Stacy returned my grin, and Torrie giggled behind me.

"Of course, Mr. Lee," Stacy continued. "As I was saying, to break down this situation for you, there are two beautiful blondes in your office in need of a job, and they are willing to do what it takes to see that they get one."

Torrie had stopped rubbing my shoulders and now returned to Stacy's side, placing an arm around her. Stacy turned her head up and the two gorgeous vixens shared a passionate kiss, their tongues visibly probing each other's mouths.

"So," said Torrie. "What is it going to take?"

"That and a little more," I said rising from my seat. I joined the two ladies on the other side of the desk and took turns kissing them. As I laid Torrie on the desk, unfastening her pants, Stacy removed her coat and began unbuttoning her blouse. Pulling off Torrie's pants, I lowered my mouth between her legs, tonguing and munching her cunt through her leopard-print thong as she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. Stacy moved beside Torrie and began fondling her ample tits through the shirt. Lifting my eyes (not my mouth, mind you), I could see that Stacy was now almost completely naked, save for black lace garter and stockings. No panties in sight as Torrie's hand gently fondled Stacy's sopping kooch.

With a little help from the former Ms. Hancock, I undressed Torrie, sliding her panties off to reveal an equally-wet pussy. Stacy leaned down to take one of Torrie's bra-less nipples in her mouth for a long, hard suck. As sweet as her juices tasted, I couldn't stand to eat Torrie any longer. Dropping my pants and freeing my stiff, throbbing dick, I ran it along her moist slit, eliciting another, deeper moan. Pulling her across my desk to the very edge, I slid my cock inside Torrie just as Stacy swung her legs up and over Torrie's face, muffling her scream with a mouthful of wet cunt.

In true team spirit, Stacy and I used Torrie like the slut I had discovered she was. Leaning back and grabbing Torrie's legs, spreading them wide as her pussy was devoured, Stacy cocked her head back and plunged her tongue into my mouth as I pumped Torrie.

"Oh, Mr. Lee," she gasped. "Let's fuck her good, Mr. Lee. Let's use this slut!" I twisted Stacy's nipples as she ground her crotch into Torrie's face. I could feel the cum rising from my balls, ready to spray Torrie's inner walls, so I rammed her harder and harder. Evidently, this inspired Torrie to really go to town on Stacy, as the blond leaned forward, screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh Jesus," she screamed, "Yeah, eat that pussy you fucking--oh FUCK, OH FUCK, YES!"

"Mmmm, oh god, here it comes!" I cried as my load began to spurt into Torrie. A slurppy, only slightly muffled cry of pleasure issued into Stacy's pussy as the slutty blonde's pussy gripped and milked my cock. I rested my head on Stacy's shoulder as she leaned back and sucked my ear between her lips, sending a shiver throughout my body.

"Mmmm, you're so sexy, Mr. Lee. Do I get some, too?" she said, pouting playfully.

Grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her roughly off of Torrie, I said "Oh, most definitely, Ms. Kiebler."

Pushing up on her elbows, Torrie agreed "I think it's time you were the slut, Stacy."

Savagely, I pushed Stacy's face into Torrie's sloppy, jizz-filled pussy. Both girls moaned as I rubbed the tall, long-legged blonde's face against Torrie's clit. Pulling her back up by the hair, I could see cock and cunt juice dripping from her mouth. "If you want to work here," I hissed in her ear, "You're going to learn fast that you need to stay on the good side of the creative team. . .and I AM the fucking creative team, and my good sides are behind you, on top of you, or under you." Saying this, I pushed her face back into Torrie as I positioned my cock at the opening of her pussy. With the combined lubrication of her own juices and Torrie's saliva, I easily slid into Stacy and began pounding away as she slurped down the nasty mess that Torrie's pussy had become.

"Fuck her, Mr. Lee," cried Torrie, "Oh, make her eat my pussy so good."

My dick being so sensitive from my recent jaunt into Torrie Wilson, it didn't take long for another load (and a respectable one, I might add) to fill Stacy Kiebler as well. Torrie joined me in her own orgasm as Stacy sucked and licked her clit to its own personal climax. Afterwards, the two blondes joined forces to clean my dick off before we all got dress.

"So," Stacy inquired, buttoning up her blouse and speaking in business-like monotone as if nothing had happened, "do we have a place in your company?"

"Oh, I think I can work you in somewhere," I said walking them to the door. Before sending them back into the hall, I grabbed a handful of each girl's ass and added "So long as I can work MYSELF in as well, if you know what I mean." And they certainly did.

A few weeks later, Stacy and Torrie found themselves immersed in the Invasion angle, and after a few matches (at Vince's request), they were respectively assigned to the Dudleys and Tajiri as the non-speaking, non-wrestling pieces of T and A they are qualified to be. They got their jobs, I got some pussy, and I preserved the integrity of my product. Not bad for a day's work, and I'll have more stories from my days at the office for you later.