Stacked Deck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamus crouched down next to Mouse and quickly became alarmed that she was still not moving. He shook her lightly at first, then more forcefully as his panic grew.

"Dammit Mouse! I told you to stay put!" He shouted. His own guilt starting to quake in him, he'd known damned well that she wouldn't. He pressed his ear to her chest, hoping for a heartbeat.

"Ferris Bueller you're my hero," coughed the petite form in his arms. She winced as she started to laugh. "D'we get 'im?"

"Sherry," he whispered gently. "He got away. How bad are you hurt?"

"I'm fine...just fine. An' dammit, don't call me Sherry." She sat up and white hot flash blurred her vision, a scream of agony caught in her chest. Jamus quickly looked behind her and saw a piece of broken table leg poking out of her lower back. He quickly hid the petrified look on his face. "Yeah, kiddo. Just fine." He scooped her up into his arms as carefully as he could muster and stalked out the door. It wasn't long before shock made her pass out as he trudged on through the night.