Stacked Shelley's Nude Beach Trip 2

Story Info
She is forced to watch.
2.5k words
4.23
51.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Read Part 1 to know the whole story. Shelley’s boyfriend has just caught her in a compromising position with two aggressive women.

*****

I had no idea what to say. I didn’t know if he was angry at me, or at them, or what. Bettina and the German girl approached him, one on each side. Jana kissed him, tongue plunging into his mouth. Then Bettina pulled his head down and kissed him too, feeling his muscles and ripped stomach. Alex responded, kissing her back, while the German girl’s hand felt down the front of his shorts and gripped his hard tool. She loosened his shorts and let his big brown rod swing out.

Both girls gasped and Bettina immediately dropped to her knees and sucked half a foot of thick prick-meat down her slutty throat. Alex’s eyes rolled back in his head. He was feeling the breasts of the blonde German slut, and kissing her, right in front of me! I was so angry and jealous and humiliated I couldn’t see straight, but I was still incredibly turned on from my lesbian near-rape, and my pussy continued to drip honey like a leaking faucet. My boyfriend had his hand between the musled, long thighs of the German bitch, and she cried out at the feeling of his strong fingers entering her tight cunt. He fingered her good, making her squeal and writhe with desire. “Ooooohhhh! Aaaaaghhh!” she cried, bucking her curvaceous hips against his hand. Her breasts must have been very sensitive, because as soon as he started sucking her tits she went crazy. Bettina was still working his cock like a hungry whore, deep-throating him and fondling his heavy cum-filled balls.

She let him drop out of her mouth and motioned for her femme girlfriend to turn around. Alex seemed crazed with lust, unable to think straight because of his blood-swollen cock and the musky smell of sex in the air. The German blonde was tall, a real Amazon, and her firm upturned ass was the perfect height for him. His powerful hands gripped her, bending her over at the waist. He pushed her and forced her up on her toes, long thigh muscles flexing. Her beautiful face was twisted with desire, and she was blubbering nasty words in German. Alex’s cock slipped between the firm globes of her ass and stuck up behind. It looked enormous. Bettina squatted beside the long, stretched leg of the German bitch, and took Alex’s thick rod in her little hand. She used it like a wand, teasing the Blonde’s sopping pussy lips with it, rubbing it gently against her clit, until the slut begged her to slide it in. She only smiled. Alex was breathing like he’d just sprinted a mile, trying desperately to keep from exploding. I felt sorry for the German girl, seeing how badly she wanted it and how Bettina was teasing her so cruelly.

“Please, Miss Bettina,” the girl begged. “Don’t make me vait any more. I beg you. Please fukk me vith his beeg deeck! Oh my Gooodddd, Aiiiiiiy!”

Bettina finally guided the head of my boyfriend’s thick tool into the very opening of the blonde’s hot cunt. Alex growled deep in his throat, like a Rottweiler, and then ruthlessly drilled his hard meaty cock into her, all the way to the hilt. He held it still for a moment, savoring the pained scream of his pinup-girl victim. She tossed her blonde hair wildly around, holding her own ankles like a perverted gymnast. Alex gripped her by the hair and pulled her up so that she was standing almost straight up, still impaled on his huge prick. The muscles in his arms flexed. Sweat poured off him, and the veins in his neck bulged with pumping blood.

Bettina had gotten behind me on the low changing bench. She sat with her legs spread as if we were both riding the same horse. We both watched, captivated, as these tall, gorgeous bodies slammed into each other, in perfect, violent rhythm. She was massaging my huge breasts from behind, alternatively rough on my tortured nipples and then softly touching me so that I shivered with goosebumps. She worked two fingers of her right hand deep into my cunt, fucking me with a delicious twisting motion that made me scream with pleasure.

“Aren’t they beautiful together?” she said. “Look at them.” It was true. They were both built like Greek statues. Alex’s chiseled brown body contrasted so well with her tanned, creamy blonde curves. Her high, full breasts bounced as he pummeled her insides. She fucked her delicious hips back against him, and her cries swelled and rose as the brutal fucking went on and on.

Suddenly he pushed her forward and forced her down on her knees. The blonde Euro-slut braced herself against the bench with her hands and lifted her ass for him. My boyfriend mounted her like a bull fucks a cow, his big balls slapping against her backside with every long-dicked stroke. “Whack! Whack! Wham! Bam!” They were right in front of me, just inches away. I could feel her hot breath on my legs and knew exactly the mind-blowing combination of pain and ecstasy she was going through.

Bettina whispered loudly into my ear, “Now do you want to come, Big Tits? Do you want me to let you come?”

I was crying so hard I could hardly see. All my pride was gone. I begged her, this bitch who’d been humiliating me and had made my boyfriend fuck another woman in front of me. I begged her to let me come. “Please, please Bettina. Please let me come. Please touch my hot cunt until I come, I need it so bad. I promise I’ll be a good little slut for you if you just let me come, OH FUCK!!!”

She moved around and drove her pierced tongue deep into my cunt. She plunged her fingers into me in and out and rattled my clit with fast stabbing moves of her mouth. The German girl was reaching a climax of her own right next to me, Alex’s big tool turning her pussy inside out. “AHHHHHHHHHH! Uhhhhhhhhhh! she moaned, making these horrible loud screams like a cow giving birth. “Fucccckkkk Meeeee! Ouhhhhhhhhhwww!”

Alex was looking straight into my eyes as he continued to pump the German girl with everything he had. He was sweating all over and grunting as he reached his own climax. Bettina’s tongue felt so good in my cunt. She pressed me everywhere I needed, and my body responded to her like I couldn’t believe. “Ahhh! Ahhhe! Auuuuugh! Uoooohh!” I heard these loud, violent sounds coming from my throat. I was hefting my big sensitive tits and pulling on my own nipples. I lifted one tit up to my mouth and sucked my hard nipple as Bettina continued to fuck me with her tongue. Her face was coated with my syrupy pussy juice. My body was jerking and trembling all over, and then finally, finally, I came. I came and came. I screamed and grabbed Bettina by the hair, crushing her into my erupting cunt. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh! EEEEEEEEHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHHhh!”

Alex lost it as well. His face was twisted and ugly as his heavy balls emptied into the German girl’s tender puss. He had a death-grip on her hips as he blasted away into her, and she wailed and pounded the bench with her hands for what seemed like forever, and then finally she crumpled beneath him, spent.

Alex pulled his dripping cock out of her snatch and stood up in front of me. His face still looked angry. (I later found out that Bettina had spread the rumor that I’d titfucked his best friend Raymond. What a bitch.) He grabbed his dick by the base and shook it in front of me so that drops of his jism and Jana’s pussy juice flew off and hit me in the face. He pulled me roughly and made me sit up straight, then he slapped me in the face with it while the other girls watched. “Open up,” he ordered.

Bettina and her German girlfriend were fondling each other and kissing right beside us. I could see the catty smiles on their faces as they watched me being humiliated again. My own emotions were twisting inside me, out of control. In fairness, I should have been angry at him, fucking that bitch right in front of me! But somehow it still felt like I’d done something wrong and I was taking my punishment.

I opened my mouth and sucked his flaccid cock. It was still thick and heavy, even though it was only beginning to harden again. It tasted like sea-salt, vinegar, and salad dressing…I licked his balls with my outstretched tongue and hefted my huge titties for him. Alex felt me up and pinched my sensitive nipples, and the feel of my soft breasts made him harden again. I wrapped my big juggs around his shaft and began to tit-fuck him good, making him groan and pump his cock in my cleavage. “Fuck yeah,” he said. “That’s what you’re good for, bitch. You got the best fucking tits in the world.”

The big head of his cock was pushing into my open lips as he tit-fucked me. I love the thrilling heat of a big dick between my tits—and tit-fucking Alex in front of these two sexy women had my pussy in a lather. I grabbed his dick with both hands and began pumping him into my mouth with all I had. I wanted to make him come, wanted to drink his man-juice down my throat…

But before he could come, I felt the German girl pulling me off. My mouth stayed open as his thick brown cock fell out. She pulled me away from him by my arms, and Bettina took my place. “Noooo!” I begged.

Bettina looked me in the eyes, taunting me, as she took Alex’s huge pole in her hands and slid it between her ruby-red lips. Her fingernail-claws toyed with his balls. She opened her mouth wide and sucked him down to the hilt, causing his body to stiffen up and shiver all over. Uhhhhhhhm.

She let him out and guided him to sit down on the bench. Bettina straddled him like she was mounting a horse. She was grinding her pussy into him like she was giving him a lap-dance at the club. His big tool stood up against his belly and chest. The German bitch was caressing me, feeling my huge overly sensitive tits and my hot pussy. She was feeling me out of habit, it felt like, not because she wanted to please me, but my body didn’t know the difference. I began groaning again as my built-to-fuck body betrayed me again. I wanted his big dick in me. I fucking needed it. I felt desperate, and bucked my hips against the soft, slow caresses of the blonde German vixen, but it didn’t help.

Alex had his hands on Bettina’s slim waist and he was sucking her erect dark nipples. The stripper had big, soft breasts, and she gasped as he bit and kissed them. I saw the expression on her pretty face change as his massive tool entered her. She was much smaller than he, and her legs were spread wide around his big body. She clawed at his back with her nails like a drowning woman as he impaled her on his pole. He was lifting her and letting her fall, gravity forcing nearly a foot of cock into her with each stroke. “Whamm! Slappp! Crackk!”

I can’t describe how enraged I felt, watching this bitch fucking my man right in front of me. My pussy ached, literally, yearning to be filled by my Polynesian stud, and he’d used me like I was a slutty fluffer-girl, just there to make him hard to fuck the woman he really wanted.

I was forced to sit and watch as he fucked her. She rode him six ways from Sunday, wrapped her legs around his neck and moaned as he lapped her up. She spread her legs for him, showing off her stripper-trained flexibility, doing a gymnast split on his big prick. His thick lips pleasured her nipples, while my own were teased, pinched, slapped, and tormented for hours.

By the time they finished it was night, and I was forced to admit to myself how much the whole thing had turned me on. Before this day I never imagined that I’d be attracted to women, but that evening I knew that my life had changed, again. Sexy, forceful, aggressive women seemed to appear everywhere in my dreams and fantasies. In my daily life, I began to feel women staring at me in a newly sexual way, as if they sensed I’d become available to them. Men had been looking at me in this way since I was twelve years old. Now, it was as if women too became aroused by my body—they stared at my breasts, ass, thighs, neck, breathed deeply my smell as if at any moment they’d lose control over themselves and attack me. I felt like the entire world looked at me as a sexual plaything, someone who could be used for its pleasure.

Alex and I made up shortly after that day at the beach. I swore to him that I’d never done anything with Raymond, and that Bettina had been lying. He was a nice guy, who liked things to be mellow, so he believed me. We didn’t last too much longer, though. He was sweet, but not really up to my speed, and I was looking forward to moving to New York.

One night, though, we went to the club where Bettina worked. She could dance her ass off, I’ll give her that much. To drive all the guys crazy, she came over and gave me a lap dance. Her pierced tongue flicking my ear, her wicked fingernails pinching my nipples, in front of everyone she took me. My huge breasts were bursting out of my top. She sucked my tits through my shirt, leaving big wet spots on the front. Everyone could see how aroused I was, panting, gasping, bucking my pussy against her, practically groveling to be taken by her. I couldn’t believe she’d go that far, but suddenly her fingers were again invading my cunt, pushing into me, twisting cruelly in my most sensitive places. “Nooooo!” I begged her, my voice barely a whisper. Alex and his friends were blown away, their hard cocks bulging in their trousers as they watched me. Bettina ignored me, getting off on being able to control me sexually. “Huuuh…Hynnnnn….Uhhhhhhn.” My pussy juice was flowing and my body was heaving against her, heavy tits shaking back and forth as she brought me to a brilliant orgasm in a matter of minutes. I imagined myself on stage, being the center of attention, men and women paying money to see my body, all of them desiring me, wanting me to touch them. Maybe someday…