Stacy

Story Info
A horny twenty-four hours.
7.6k words
3.99
49.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thor41
thor41
2 Followers

My wife Stacy and I have been married for 22 years, now that sounds like a while, it is, it's all our adult lives, we don't know anything else, well, too be honest we know quite a bit, we have spent many years playing with our fantasies!

Stacy is a 42 year old woman who has managed to keep a body of a 25 year old, how lucky am I? When I look around and see other people who have only been together for a few years and already the men have lost the slim sexy women they fell in love with and are now are looking at my wife obviously wishing theirs had kept it together so well, probably thinking they would love to fuck the shit out of her too but that just is not going to happen, well, that's what I thought anyway!

We emigrated a few years ago to a beautiful Mediterranean island, an all year round sunshine paradise, a real party capital. When it comes to our fantasies, this is a real playground, millions of horny people just passing through, let's face it, they are not here to take in the beautiful sights this place has to offer, they are here for two things, to get pissed and to get laid!! We have one rule, we play with tourists only, we never take it too far, hmm, that used to be the plan anyway, but no locals can join in, without the tourists this is a small community and to say everybody know your business is an understatement.

Back to Stacy, she is 5'2'' she has a great pair of legs that are supported by her beautiful arse, a small waist, a stunning pair of 34B tits and an absolutely gorgeous face, she has long curly brown hair that spirals its way down her back to just above her backside, she has always kept her pussy clean shaven, which drives me crazy, there is nothing like a silky smooth pussy, especially when horny and oozing out that sweet love nectar, she gets soaking when she is horny, and I mean soaking, her pussy swells and she just gushes!

Well anyway, on this particular Friday I, as usual was up early and off to work, I'm a lorry driver, off delivering around the island, the first couple of hours of my day are spent in quiet contemplation as the whole island sleeps while I am heading down the motorway towards the other end. I was busy thinking about tonight, we were off into town, its mid season so it will be packed out. I love the buzz of taking my sexy wife out into the crowded bars; she always dresses so fucking hot it drives me crazy!

As I was driving down the road I pulled out a cigarette from my packet and I noticed a piece of paper sticking out from behind the smokes, I pulled it out and it was a note, it simply said ''under your sandwiches'', not knowing what to think I looked in my bag and pulled out my sandwich box, sure enough, under my sandwiches there was an envelope, I quickly opened it up, I pulled out a letter from Stacy, it read,

My darling Greg, because you have to be in bed so early to get up for work it's about time I let you know I lay there playing with myself while you sleep, tonight I am feeling so fucking horny I can't take it, I have just finished playing with myself and thought I would tell you all about it. First I was laid next to you trying to wake you but you wouldn't wake up, I was so ready for a good fucking but it was not to be!

I decided as I was so wet it would be a shame to just roll over and go to sleep so I pulled out a couple of toys and started to slowly work my vibrator over my wet pussy, it's not your tongue but what the hell, a girls got to do what a girls got to do! I was thinking about how we are going to be going out on the town tomorrow night, (well tonight as you are reading this in the morning) I'm going to dress so hot for you and tease you all night long until you take me home and make passionate love to me!

Passionate love I thought! Yeh right! I'm going to fuck the shit out of you I thought to myself!

She continued in the letter describing how she was gently rubbing her clit with her vibrator while pushing her big pink rubber dildo deep in her pussy fucking herself closer and closer to a mind numbing orgasm, watching that drives me insane, but reading her tell me she had done it beside me was fucking sexy. She described how it felt as she pushed it deep into her soaking wet pussy while buzzing away at her clit with her little plastic friend. Fuck she is a sexy bitch; here I am driving down the road with a rock hard cock, reading about my wife lying next to me while all this is happening, I can't believe I was oblivious to it!

All of a sudden a car swings onto the motorway from the slip road snapping me out of my little dream world, shit that was close I thought as I swerved into the outside lane. I decided I had better keep my mind on the road as my swollen second brain had kinda took over and to be perfectly honest, it doesn't drive that well! The rest of the journey was uneventful; I arrived at my destination and started to make my deliveries.

It wasn't long before I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket as my good morning message was coming through from Stacy, problem was I happened to be in the middle of a delivery and my hands were too full to read my message, I knew she would understand as it happens sometimes so I got on with my work, after an hour or so and a few of deliveries later, I was driving down the road when my phone buzzed again, ''shit'' I forgot all about the message earlier, I pulled my phone out and read my first message, morning darling, just woke, give me a call when you get 5 mins, I'm so horny I want you to listen to me play with myself before I go to work, love you x.

Bollox I thought to myself as I opened the second message. Hi again, guess you were a little busy earlier, you know I'm not going to play alone every time, you had better make it up to me tonight, I'm just walking into work so I'll call you later hope you liked my note xx

Fuck! I shouted to myself, I was so pissed off at myself for not checking my phone earlier, after all, it's not every day you get to read about your wife playing with herself, that had gotten me so fucking hard, I know what I missed out on! I also know if only I had called her back there would have probably been a bit of phone sex going on; she has got a filthy mouth when she is horny, and never fails to make me toss myself until I shoot my come when she tells me down the phone what she is doing to herself!

Anyway, I decided to send her a quick message to apologise and promise her later she would be fucked like she had never been fucked before! I got on with my day, it was going pretty smoothly when around lunch time my phone rang, it was Stacy, I didn't even say hello, as I answered it saying you sexy bitch, I've been driving around all day with a hard on, I thought you might she said, anyway, enough about you! What's this about fucking me like I have never been fucked before? Shit it was only words I thought to myself, I just wanted to say something horny too her, you'll see I said to her, I couldn't think of anything good to say on the spur of the moment!

What do you mean ''you'll see'' she said to me, you'll see I repeated, this had better not be a fob off she said, got to go back inside she said, only a quick break, but you better have something special planned, I'm feeling a little needy today and I'm holding you to what you said! With that she blew me a kiss and was gone! Hmm time to put the old thinking cap on, what the hell had I promised her, what the hell was I going to come up with?

Now I do like to think I have a great imagination, don't we all I suppose!! But my mind was drawing a blank, I knew I wanted to fuck her till so bad, and she definitely deserved it for making me so horny! I had all of these crazy thoughts going through my mind but none just seemed good enough, I wanted to blow her mind but just couldn't think of what to do to make tonight special. Not to worry, plenty of time to decide!

The rest of the shift went with a bit of a burr, it was no time before I was finished and on my way home, I started thinking about her letter this morning and my promise to make tonight special. Because I start so early I was home way before Stacy, so I decided to have a bit of a rummage through her wardrobe and choose something sexy for her to wear tonight.

While looking through her clothes I came across this totally see through black dress we bought a few years ago, we bought it from the erotica exhibition before we moved over here, and she wore it to the erotica ball afterwards, we had talked about going to it for a few years but hadn't until just before leaving the country to embark on this new chapter of our lives, a last chance thing! But that is an entirely different story! Looking at this dress my mind began to wonder if she would dare to wear it in town, although it was sheer it did have a darker floral pattern that conveniently managed to conceal her pussy (just) and one of her nipples, but left anyone who looked at her see the beauty of her body. I decided she would not wear it and settled for a short flared little skirt that would flap around her thighs as she danced the night away! Also I took out a flimsy top that had no arms and low cut neck and sides, I knew every time she lifted her arms or bent slightly I would get a flash of her gorgeous tit's, so would anyone else who was looking for that matter, and believe me, when she is dancing there is never a shortage of people looking!

After a while I decided to put the see through dress in the back of the car, I decided to tell her it was there half way through the night after she had a few drinks to loosen her up, I knew she wouldn't put it on but thought it would be sexy to talk about her going to the car to change wearing it in the bar with all of these guys around who's only purpose for the evening was to get laid!! The thought of it being in the car would make it more real and all the more sexy!

I prepared a small meal, not enough to fill us so full we would not be in the mood for a good drink but enough to soak up the alcohol as I knew it would be a heavy night as we hadn't been out for a few weeks and we were ready for a good one.

I was just serving up when I heard her car pull in the driveway, in she walked looking a bit stressed, you ok? I asked, fine she said, just a rough day and I'm knackered. Ok I said, let's just have a quiet one, I'll put a movie on and we can chill out with a bottle of wine if you like? Like fuck she said, I need a good night out, I just need to wind down a bit. That's a close one I thought to myself, I need a good night out myself.

We sat down to eat, I poured her a glass of wine which I had opened just before she came home, I sat there chewing on my chicken thinking how lucky I was to have Stacy, even eating she looked fucking beautiful, we chit chatted through the meal and drank a couple of glasses of wine, I could see she was starting to relax.

Anyway she said to me, did you enjoy your letter this morning, damn right I did! I replied, my cock was so fucking hard when I was reading what you had been up to, can't believe you didn't wake me! I thought about it she said but decided not to so I could write it all down for you, I knew it would turn you on! By now my cock was rock hard under the table just thinking how this sexy wife of mine can just turn me on like switching on a light, women! I thought to myself, they have no idea of the power they have over us men! What am I thinking; they know exactly what they are doing!

I decided to go around to her side of the table to give her a massage, thought it would loosen her up a bit after a hard day at work, I lifted her long dark hair and started to work my fingers on her shoulders, after only a minute or so I realised her moans were not of simple pleasure of a shoulder rub, but were a bit more sexual, I knew she was getting horny, I thought of how wet her pussy gets when she is getting worked up! I started to kiss her sweet lips and my hand wandered slowly over her body, oh god! She almost screamed at me, just fuck me, I have been thinking of you all fucking day and I just need that cock of yours pumping into me, with that she bent over the table, lifted her skirt and said, well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to do as your told and fuck me, I'm so horny she said! I snapped out of my trance, I couldn't believe she was talking to me like this, I know she has a filthy mouth when she wants to, and she knows how much it turns me on to hear her talk like this, but it's not often she dispenses with the build up of foreplay and me going down to eat her soaking pussy!

I grabbed her hips and put the head of my swollen cock at the entrance to her soaking wet pussy, she wasn't lying, her pussy felt so wet on the tip of my rock hard cock. I think she had had enough of my teasing as she rammed her arse back and slid down the entire length of me, I soon realised this was not one of those times for a slow sensual act of love making, Stacy wanted fucking hard and furious, who was I to object.

I started to move faster and faster, every time my rigid member slid out to her gripping pussy lips I slammed it back in all the way to my balls, as I was pumping and pounding her soaking pussy with my rock hard cock, she reached between her legs and grabbed hold of my balls, she squeezed and tugged on them, fuck that drives me crazy, I couldn't hold on any longer, I could feel my balls start to tingle and the sensations building their way up my pumping rod, oh shit! Oh fuck! I couldn't hold back, she gave one last tug on my balls, a little harder this time! Oh fuck I screamed as my come exploded from my body emptying my balls into her slippery horny tunnel of love, Aaarrrgghhh!!!!I almost fell to the floor as I came so hard, I had been so fucking horny all day, my sexy wife had driven me to distraction, suddenly I realised as I slowly slid out of her that I had came so fast I had not brought Stacy to the quivering orgasm she obviously needed so bad, which is what I had been thinking of doing all day!! Sorry baby, I started saying through my breathless pants, Ssshhh! She whispered into my ear, I needed fucking and that's what I got!

She smiled at me with one of her filthy looks on her face, besides she said, apparently tonight you're going to fuck me like I've never been fucked before!!! Shit I forgot about that! With the sound of it Stacy hadn't, and she seemed to be holding me too it!

I'm going for a shower she said, giving me a sexy little wink on her way. Hmm I thought better come up with something good! I decided to tease her all night, about wanting to see her sucking on another man's cock while I fuck her from behind, that always turns her on and ends in great sex.

I could hear her singing as she took her shower; this was always a sure sign of a good night as I knew she was in the mood for it. All of a sudden her singing stopped but I could still hear the water of the shower, I decided to leave her to it and went to make her a coffee for when she got out. I took the mugs straight to the bedroom as I knew she would come straight in to start getting ready when she stepped out of the shower. She seemed to be taking her time though.

I decided to go and tell her she had a coffee and it was going cold, as I approached the bathroom door I could just tell she was not washing from the muffled moans I could hear, I crept closer, luckily she had left the door slightly open, I could see her leaning back with her eyes closed, as the water ran down her body from the shower, she was playing with the nipple of her right heaving breast, I followed the torrent of water with my gaze as it ran down her body to her silky smooth mound, it didn't take me long to realise she had her waterproof vibrator out and was working it on her clit, I couldn't help letting my hand wander down onto my once again straining erection and started to slowly wank myself off to the sight of her playing with herself. She was moaning as I was spying like a peeping tom on my horny little wife as she was bringing herself closer and closer to her orgasm. I know your there she suddenly said! Shit I thought as I tried to put my straining knob back in my trousers, I I just came to tell you I made you a coffee, I stammered out, yeh yeh she said, you were spying on me bringing myself off you fucking pervert! I tried to make some bullshit excuse but she was not having any of it, well she said, seeing as you like to watch, you may as well come in here and watch me finish, were you playing with your cock she asked, there was no point in denying it, with the mood she was in it would be a feeble attempt at lying, yes I said, then carry on she said, but don't you dare come! With that she turned on her vibrator and went back to her clit.

Fuck this was sexy, I slowly started to stroke my cock again as I watched this sexy wife of mine bringing herself closer and closer to her end game. Her breathing was getting heavier, her moans were getting louder, her chest was heaving with her deep breaths, god this was hot I didn't think I could take any more when she gasped and moaned loudly as her body began to shake, hmm I moaned as I could start to feel my own stirring as I was getting close. STOP! She shouted, don't you dare! I released my throbbing cock realising she wanted to be the one to finish me off, how wrong I was! You left me in that state, now you're going to stay in that state! With that she rinsed off and climbed out of the shower, bitch! I said out loud, she just gave me a dirty grin and slapped me on the bum as she slipped past me and walked into the bedroom. My balls were throbbing and I desperately needed to shoot another wad of come but my wife had spoken, when it comes to sex, I do as she says, even though this time was agony!

I went into the bedroom to see her eying the clothes I had laid out for her; oh it's like that is it? She said as she realised the clothes were pretty revealing, yep, it's like that I said wondering if she was not happy with my choice. What about underwear? She said, oops! In my horny state I had forgotten, I had a quick look in here drawer and pulled out her new black and grey bra and knickers, these do? Nice choice she said as she walked over to take them from me, but as you have chose such a revealing top for me I had better leave the bra, I presume you are wanting to see my tits occasionally while I'm dancing around, oh yeh I said! And besides that, she said grabbing my balls; I know how horny you get when you see someone else getting an eye full of my tits! With that she gave a tug on them causing my dick to twitch and start to harden again, down boy! She said with a slight grin, you're going to suffer all night long! With that she let go of me and started to get ready, as I went to shower.

She was just putting the finishing touches to her makeup on when I returned, I quickly did my hair and put a bit of smelly on then just sat on the bed naked looking at her, I love watching her apply her lipstick, there's something so sexy about the way she runs the miniature phallic object over her lips and pouting like she is going to suck the damn thing off! Well, she said, will I do? Fuck you will more than do I said, you look fucking amazing! I quickly got my clothes on, checked I had everything and off we went.

It wasn't long before we were entering our usual bar, it was just starting to liven up, looks like we timed it right Stacy said, great I said, I'm in the mood for a good night, me too she said giving a little squeeze of my balls! Oh the joy of having a wife permanently on heat!

The night was going real well, the drinks were going down a treat and we were getting more tipsy as the night wore on, Stacy kept getting up an dancing her sexy little dance, flashing me and anyone else looking the odd glimpse of her gorgeous body, in fact as the drinks loosened her up, more and more of her body was being flashed about, I didn't mind her flashing herself off to others, as she had said earlier, it does drive me a little crazy knowing she was winding them up, and of course she knew exactly what she was doing! She slinked herself back over to me, draping herself over me and running her hand over my thigh and up to my crotch, you horny baby? She asked, god yes! I said, you're driving me and everybody else in here crazy! Good she said as she downed her drink, another round please she said to the barman, and throw in a couple of shots too! The drinks came but he refused to take any money, they're on me he said, how could I charge you after that little show! I looked to see her blushing but not a bit of blood had rushed to her cheeks, she was loving the attention, I was stroking her ass as she took a little time to give him a bit of small talk for giving us free drinks, I could see she was bending right over the bar, she knew damn well what she was doing as he couldn't take his eyes off her exposed tits, she knew what she was doing to me too as her hand slipped down to my rock hard cock!

thor41
thor41
2 Followers
12