Stacy Puma Ch. 07: Many Moons

Story Info
Many Moons ago. Two girls went streaking. One was a slut.
4.4k words
4.67
8.8k
3
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Stacy Puma had locked herself away all day sleeping and just needed space. Shutting her cell off and trying to avoid the world. The ride home from Iron Wolf was a quiet one. Xander was pretty freaked out about being drugged by her Godfather Roland. She was too. Yet, she was over it. She loved her Godfather regardless the fact he and some of her friends raped her. All they would have had to do was ask.

She had never been fucked by that many guys. It was fun but she might not have done that on her own. Maybe Roland Moody had tried to open her mind more. All she knew was she needed to get on birth control really soon. As in many moons ago. One false step and she would be contemplating baby names. She especially like the name "Nada".

The one true reality was that she had earned almost $5000.00 since she began her webcam shows. That was impressive. Outside of the gangbang at Wolf Call's her shows were tame. Mostly exhibition. She was quickly realizing that sex made her more money. She would consider expanding her shows to include more of that. If she does though she swears to herself that it had to not be the same thing over and over. Variety was the spice of life.

Looking at the clock she huffs her cheeks. Wide awake at 2:00 in the morning. Her warm beaver blanket was comfy. Pillows cushy. Yet, her sleep was over. Now she was bored as hell. She didn't want to get online or watch TV. She had showered twice since Iron Wolf. Ate a frozen lasagna microwaved for excellence. Hydrated with lots of bottled water to override the booze in her system.

What was left? Pounding her pillow silly she sits up in bed and looks out her window. It was a full moon out. Shaking her head she howls like she had all of the night before. Rolling her eyes she gets up and lights her daily cigarette. Stepping out on to her staircase into the cool summer breeze. Hair whipping about with soft gusts. As naked as ever.

Taking a drag off her Virginia Slim she hears a door open. Holding her breath she listens for movement. Someone was in the garage below her apartment. Wincing for further movement she hears a sound of punching. Was Griffin home from work? He was normally on patrol during this hour. Deciding to investigate she creeps down her staircase flicking the cigarette toward her outdoor shower stall. Shuffling along toward the side door she looks in. The light dim from a single bulb dangling from the ceiling.

"Bree?" She opens the door to see her future Sis-in-Law jabbing at the large punching bag on a chain hooked to a rafter.

Startled the thin redhead halts her next strike, "Hey. Did I wake you?"

"Naaa! Just lazy. Why are you up?"

"Couldn't sleep. Figured this might tire me out until Griffin gets home."

"Working separate shifts has to suck."

"It does. But, it gives us the space we need to keep our relationship strong."

"I couldn't handle a real relationship. I'm happy being me."

"You know. I bet if you tried you might like it. It has its rewards." Bree taps her shoulder with her fist playfully.

Stacy sneered at her, "You do realize I could kick your ass right?"

Bree offers an expression of "Oh really?"

"I've boxed with Griffin before. I know how to fight."

Bree throws her hands up, "So have I."

"Right! Police training. Even for a Dispatcher. You have a better chance of beating me if you threw your badge and knocked me out."

"Want to spar?" Bree again nudges her with her left fist this time.

Eying her with a pissed off look Stacy puckers, "On one condition."

"What's your wager?"

"First girl on the floor loses. If I beat you then you go streaking with me right after."

"Streaking? Stacy I'm a Cop. I could get fired if I get caught."

"I knew you were a chicken shit."

"Alright. If I win you act like a lady more often. You wear clothes even to bed. No more exhibition."

"Ohhh! So you get a long term and I get a couple hours. Okay. I'll bite. But, when you lose you can't wear clothes at home or on the property for a month. If I lose I'll wear clothes a month. Deal?"

"What would Griffin think if I started doing that? Come on."

"He might fuck you in the front yard. This might improve that baby making scheme you got cooking."

Hesitant Bree knew that Stacy was a fighter. But, she felt rambunctious. Holding her breath Bree compromises pointing a gloved fist at her.

"One week. Not a month."

"I'll settle for that." Stacy shrugs.

Nodding with a sneer Bree moves into a fighting pose, "What you got?"

Bree tosses her a second pair of boxing gloves. Stacy nodded, "That's the spirit, Ginger."

"Let's go, Mary Ann." Bree hops about.

"No pigtails today but I caught on to the theme."

Stacy tightened her gloves using her teeth and taps her fists together. From there the dance began. Casual taps are blocked by Stacy. She tried for intimidation jabbing with a dead serious expression. Bree wasn't easily spooked however. Although not a mean bone in her body the luscious redhead concentrated on her opponent. She was determined to win. Just the thought of making Stacy wear clothing against her wishes made her determined to defeat her.

Puma ran her own scenario through her head. She wanted to piss off Griffin for forcing her hormones to have sex with him. All for the sake of not letting her viewers down. That was one rule she forged when considering her new career. To get the word out there that she refused nobody. She had only one airtight rule. No animals. That just plain freaked her out.

By beating Bree and never letting her renege on her wager would put a strain on her and Griffin. She knew well that Griffin was a stickler for upholding rules. Unless they were his own. He was dirty that way. Anyone else though would keep their word or he would put up a wall.

"Getting sloppy there Ginger. I could have knocked you out cold there. Keep your left hand higher to block your pretty lil face."

"Watch your own pretty lil face. Fat lips will ruin that flirty lil smile you got going."

"Worse for you. The Cops will think Griffin beat your ass."

"He would never do that."

"Who's known him longer? You or me?" Stacy infiltrates.

Bree let her guard down hearing Stacy. The Apache Princess took immediate action. A right hook straight to Bree's left cheek. The impact made Bree edgy. She knew Stacy was only trying to get her thoughts on other things. Griffin would never hurt her. Would he? He was Apache. They were known for short tempers.

"Full moon Bree. Ready to run with the Puma? You're so pale you might glow in the dark."

Bree smirks and swings jabbing Stacy in the shoulder.

"I might have to buy you some new clothes to wear. I bet you would look great in a pants suit. All business like. Maybe even a turtleneck."

"You and Griffin ever get married, you can bet the only thing. I'll be wearing your veil and holding a bouquet over my hot little cunt."

Bree drops her jaw. She knew Stacy was serious.

"You wouldn't ruin our wedding day. You love us."

Stacy stops and holds her gloves over her snatch like a bouquet.

"Dearly Beloved. Who takes this Apache Bride to be their awfully naked Slut? To have and to hold down, over and over, until done with her they part?" Stacy recites pouting.

"You're a piece of work Stacy." Bree sneers trying to strike her. Stacy merely steps aside then returns to her wedded pose.

"He does. So does he. Look at all my Grooms. I DO! I DO! IDO!"

"Glad I won't be coming to your wedding." Bree huffs missing again.

"Never getting hitched. No worries."

"Here I thought that cute guy in the Pathfinder might be a good match for you."

"Xander? Not my type. Told you that."

"So why date him? Trying to bleed his bank account before you dump him?"

"Don't need his money. Besides he's living off a College Grant. Finishing his Masters."

"Sounds like a good catch to me."

The dancing resumes.

"So dump my Brother I'll set you and Xander up." Stacy chuckles.

"I love Griffin." Stacy swings in tapping Bree's chin. The move made Bree rub her chin on her wrist with a narrowed uptight glint in her eye.

Having told Bree that Stacy felt badly suddenly. Masked by her expressionless attitude she pondered her own words. Griffin had been in the back of her mind ever since they had sex on webcam. She wasn't prepared for the feelings of that outcome. Her brother was a beast. A damned good looking beast. So was Xander. In his own way. She missed him. Not! Well, maybe a little. She was indecisive.

Their battle raged on. Clip after clip. Blow for blow. They had certainly worked up a sweat. Stacy's Indian tan was glossy and beautiful. Also distracting. Bree although not into women did admire the shimmer all over her flesh. It was so stunning.

TKO!

Stacy lands a blow that drops Bree to her ass. In awe the redhead slaps her boxing glove on the concrete. Cursing up a storm. Stacy Puma did her Apache victory dance. Chanting as her ancestors might. Titties bouncing madly and proud.

"You suck, Puma." Bree stands up slowly. Slightly dizzy from the punch to her chin. Her cheek tender from the impact. Stinging even. She prayed the blow didn't inflict a bruise.

"Knew that all along. I suck and suck hard." Stacy wags her tongue while dancing about in her native swagger. She enjoyed using her heritage as a show. Even if she did in a sense become racist of her own nationality.

Bree stands tall stretching her back. Her chest pointing out in all of their exhilarated vigor. She might only have a 32C set of tits but they were shapely and perky at the moment. Untethering her gloves she peels them off to flex her fingers for circulation.

"You got lucky." She frowns at Stacy.

"Lucky? Always do." She chuckles and shakes her tits at Bree.

"Does every thought you have need to be sexual?"

"I'm a slut. That's what we do."

"Well, I'm not. You can say what you want but I'm going to go drown in chocolate milk. Me thirsty."

"Great. Let's go." Stacy grabs her by the arm, "We can walk six blocks East to the Quickie Mart and I'll buy you one fresh."

Bree narrows her eyes, "I don't need to go I have milk in my fridge."

"Oh no! You lost that bet Sister. Strip and let's Spirit Walk."

Sneering at her Bree shakes her head, "Cops get donuts and coffee from that convenient store. Besides I don't think the Pakistani owners want to see two nude girls walk in to their store. Remember their women wear clothing head to toe."

"Good thing we're not their women then."

Stacy fights with Bree until her shirt is tugged over her arms and beautiful red hair. Her curls sweaty but stunning. Standing up as Stacy tosses the yellow tank on to the barbells next to them, Stacy winces.

"Those nipples get any pinker I'm going to call Sanrio and warn them Hello Kitty just quit and moved to Denver."

"Not funny." Bree covers her chest with folded arms.

Struggling against Stacy's advances Bree finds her shorts on the concrete. Going commando herself Bree stood blushing.

"Dang! That snatch needs some red fur to liven your white ass up. Didn't know Griffin scalped ya."

"I shave it because I like it smooth. Stop looking at it." Bree shivers and attempts to her herself.

"Let's get going. I need to stop by an ATM for cash."

"Wait. What? ATM's have cameras."

"So," Stacy smirks, "Be right back. Running up for my debit card. Don't you dare bail on me."

As Stacy races away Bree at least shuts the light off in the garage to hide. In minutes Stacy returns with her wallet. Seeing the light out she sneaks up on the nervous Bree from the side of the garage. Dancing in step Bree feels Stacy grab her ass cheeks digging in her nails. The redhead screams loudly.

"You bitch."

"Takes one to know one, Gingerbread."

"Uggggggggghhh!" Bree groans regaining her composure.

Stacy leaves her behind stepping out into the street before throwing her hands to her sides.

"No cars. Let's go."

Squealing Bree still in her shoes, no socks slowly shuffles out to join Stacy. Stacy then takes her by the hand. Using her other hand to smack Bree's arm from hiding her body.

"God! I hate you." Bree shivers uncontrollably.

"At least you're a woman of your word. I swear I would have honored the bet if you had won."

"Might need a rematch to prove that theory." Bree whispers.

Stacy giggles, "Anytime you want Annie Oakley."

"Annie Oakley? Why her?"

"I expect you to start singing "the Sun will come out Tomorrow" and we both know you're gonna need sunglasses." She eyes her top to bottom, "And, lots of sunscreen. " Hesitation insisted it she grins devilishly, "One more reason...because you got both barrels reaching for the sky."

Stacy pinched the woman's nipples hard.

Looking down at her nipples Bree winces her eyes at the pain. A deadly duel of eyes led to giggles. Feeling frisky suddenly as they walk Bree reaches out and pinches Stacy on her own nipple. Awkwardly. Embarrassingly.

"Draw, Pilgrim."

Stacy rolls her eyes, "I'm Apache. I don't do guns. I wear bows and chomp arrows."

Mischievously Stacy swoops in and bites Bree on the nipple. Bree freaked out and screamed again. Catching her mouth trying not to laugh.

"Griffin's right. You're delicious."

"Stop! I'm so not into girls."

"Sure you are. You just don't know it yet."

The two wrestle about in the street. They were giggling for three blocks. At 3:40 in the morning only dogs barked. Nary a soul in sight. Bree was getting used to her freedom as they strolled along. Refusing to let Bree slip into the shadows of the sidewalk they walked directly under the nightlights along the street. Illuminated like ghosts.

In the distance cars were more in motion. They hadn't met a single car for four blocks. The closer they got to the busy intersection Bree whined.

"Stay calm. I got you." Stacy gripped Bree's hand tighter.

Reaching the intersection they had to cross the street through a stop light before reaching the Quickie Mart. Bree tugged at Stacy's arm the brighter the lighting became. A car reached the stop light on their right. Bree chose to hide behind Stacy for cover as they reached the street corner.

Stacy was fearless. She waved at the driver of the car who tooted his horn smiling. As the light produced a WALK signal Stacy led Bree behind her squealing every step of the way. The Hispanic man tooting his horn once more as they strolled directly in front of him. Bree haunted had to look at the man. In response he wagged his tongue at her. Bree smiled but lowered her gaze to avoid eye contact. Regardless her fingers fluttered at the man by instinct. What the hell was she doing?

"Oh my God. I just waved at a pervert."

"Hey, perverts need love too."

"God! I hate you even more."

"No you don't. You wuvs me."

Reaching the other side of the street Stacy swiftly darts around Bree and spanks her ass for the man to see her. Bree jumps and starts laughing. Both bending to moon the guy. Suddenly, it became a matter of who could spank the other harder. The driver literally sat through another light just to drool. Both girls waving at him again Stacy drags Bree toward the Quickie Mart. There were two cars sitting in the parking lot. Inch by inch they drew closer. Bree crying at her stupidity. At the door they had to step aside as a Man exited. Smiling brightly Stacy shook her breasts and fluttered her fingers at him. The tall lanky man stops cold.

"That's something you seldom see." He chuckles holding his pop and snacks.

"Wanna see something you never see?" Stacy winks.

He expresses curiosity with squinting eyes.

Stacy then yanks Bree out from behind her and holds her in a head lock. Bree turned beet red under her sudden appearance. The man stared her down from head to toe.

"Always did love a sexy redhead." He winks.

Bree stares at him with intimidation that led to a growing smile. He was kind of cute. What the hell was she smiling about?

Why did she wink back by instinct. The man tips his hat and leaves them to their fun.

Releasing Bree Stacy pats her on the ass. Bree in turn twists in step with a sneer and puckered lips. Growling under her breath Bree stomps her foot then shocks the hell out of Puma. Bree turns and walks right through the door pretty as she pleased. Once inside she looked around proudly. Then, she realized Stacy was still outside. Whining she pushes against the door while Stacy holds it shut laughing.

During their tug of war the cashier of the store literally walks behind Bree. Stopping to observe this unexpected customer. Stacy loses her smile and bites her lower lip. Bree winced then spotted his reflection in the door.

Sucking it up Bree twists in step and brightens up.

"Hi. Can you tell me where the chocolate milk is?"

Frowning with a very faint smirk the elderly man points toward the coolers. With a sweet "Thank you so much." Bree wiggles toward the large glass coolers. Noting her own reflection in the glass as she approached. She was wet as hell noting just how sexy she was.

Hearing a jingle of the door Stacy waltzed in behind her. Looking back at her entrance Bree bulged her eyes. Stacy hugged the store worker.

""Hey there, Shahmir."

"Good of morning Miss Puma. You are looking especially beautiful tonight." He spoke with a timid grin.

Spinning in step Stacy grins sheepishly, "Are you flirting with me, Shahmir?"

The man shakes his head, "I am not flirting. You must hurry before you are caught."

"On it. Just need to use the ATM." She staggers in step to wiggle away smiling at him over her shoulder.

Bree was blown away. Had she done this before?

Rounding the corner of the aisle unaware she marched directly into a large fellow. A white male of 6'4, 350 pounds of fluff. Upon collision she squeals loudly before looking up at the man with tearing eyes. He glared down at her with a frown.

Peeling away Bree nervously pats his belly as if dusting him off.

"Sorry." She wheezes.

Shrugging with a puffed lower lips he notes her still patting his tummy. Why was she still panting his stomach?

"I'm not. Run into me anytime you want."

"I'll keep that in mind." She behaves shyly. Her eyes still sparkling. Swallowing dryly she points around him, "Chocolate milk craving at 4:00 in the morning go figure."

Side shifting around him she wiggles away. He turns in step enjoying her milky white bottom. Her hourglass shape offering him the tiniest view of her clam between her legs. Bending down after opening the cooler he gets a more vivid view.

Bree walked back by him grinning nervously.

"Got my milk. Does a body good." She flares her eyes.

"Did good by you."

"Aww! Thank you. Bye." She flutters her fingers. Why was she batting her lashes. DAMN IT PUMA!

Reaching Stacy Bree notes a large thick batch of cash in her hand. Eyes bulging she brushes against Stacy whispering.

"You robbing the bank?"

"Guess we forgot our ski masks. Oops."

"Where did you get all this money?"

"Tell you later. Go hide."

"Why?"

Bree looks up and see's a Patrol car pull up. She knew the Officer. He had always flirted with Bree during their shift change. Panic attack Bree races back toward the large man and huddles behind him. The man chuckling as he spots the Cop entering. Stacy grabs her last pile of hundreds and races back to Bree. She also hides behind the man. With two naked beauties behind him the man felt frisky. Setting his goods on a shelf he turns toward the girls. Bree in her panic had crouched down to disappear. Stacy behind her.

The second he turned around Bree looks up. Her face mushed right into his crotch. His erection directly primed over her nose and mouth. Stacy noticing after a looksee around the other aisle busted up laughing.

"You go girl." Stacy chuckles.

The man above huffs his own round of amusement. Bree peed right there on the tile. The humiliation would never end.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12