Stacy Puma Ch. 08: Sweat Lodge

Story Info
Cat Scratch Fever! Puma shreds the Hotel in style.
7.2k words
4.81
6k
3
1

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Alexander, aka Xander Coyne stood in his shower under a scalding hot stream. Two days after joining Stacy Puma in visiting her hometown of Iron Wolf, Colorado he was still feeling the effects. Booze, Peyote, rough sex, humiliation, and the final blow living through Stacy's savage teeth and dagger like nails. The hot water stung at his scars. The woman was as vicious as she was sexy.

As much as she grew on him, he was becoming hesitant in his ability to keep up with her. It began as a bit of fun helping the super-hot Apache, then it switched to feeling as if he needed to protect her from not just every sexual predator out there, but from her own nympho theatrics. The problem now was the fact that his emotions were zeroing in on getting too attached. As thrilling as it was to see the hard body pushing her limits, if she had limits. Thus far he hadn't caught on to a single reluctance. That part scared him. He was too old for this bullshit and needed to keep his mind focused on school. He wasn't that far from earning his master's degree. Blowing that chance would leave his life meaningless.

So, why couldn't he stop thinking about her? She was a slut. Having been fucked by seven or more Apache on her miniature Reservation of Iron Wolf. She didn't even seem to let it bother her that she was drugged and raped, putting on a webcam show she didn't even instigate. By her own Godfather no less. How twisted was that?

Looking up at the cascading water he pelted his face and clenched his teeth. Why would he want to get attached to such a woman? With the bitchy attitude she often exhibited he was most likely being used. Promising gas money that he had yet to get. The woman had just made around four grand or more. Why was she hoarding it? Growling loudly Xander shut the water off and leaned against the tiled shower wall. Time stood still.

"Fucking Apache." He hisses then steps out to dry himself with a navy-blue towel. Succeeding he ties the towel around his waist before shaving his face at the sink. Eying his stubble he opts to try a goatee, his beard normally red compared to the darker hair on his head which was a deep reddish brown. Weird Irish genes he thought. Slapping on some aftershave he left the bath and strolled about his lonely one-bedroom apartment.

At the kitchen bar he checked his cell having charged it there. Nothing from her. Probably for the best. Tempted to text her he fidgeted before laying the cell back where it charged. From there stepping to his fridge for a beer. Corona sounded good. Resting back against the counter he drank his sorrows away. The beer would not be enough. It would take a case or two. Which he didn't have. Only two bottles left which would follow the first in order of thirst.

Remaining in his towel he strolled to a small desk in the corner of his living room and fired up an older model desktop. He needed to get to work on a thesis concerning Native American culture. That was why he had gone to the library that first day he had met Stacy Puma. To procure books to assist his paper. Maybe it was destiny that he found the lovely Apache in the first place. Maybe her ancestors brought them together.

Reclining back into his desk chair he slaps his palms over his eyes, "Go away!"

No matter what he chose to do he always went back to thinking about Stacy. Aggravated, he shoves his book and papers aside and stares at his monitor. Wincing at it as if in pain he looked at the clock at the bottom left corner. This time-of-day Stacy would probably be online. If she was that is. His curiosity got the best of him. Roaming chat rooms was pointless he decided instead to do a private search for ApacheSlut in hopes of narrowing her down. His wish came true. There she was. Why wasn't he surprised?

She had her webcam open but had not yet gone into a private session. He knew to follow her meant draining his bank account. After paying his rent and buying groceries his money was dwindled, having pretty much only enough cash left for gas and snacks. He frowns and clicks out of the room before even requesting to view her. What was the point? She had no idea what his online identity was but the second he couldn't contribute to her show fund he would be ousted.

Still, he had to see her before the show would be locked from any new viewers. Quickly he locates her again and requests a peek. Granted he spots her observing her webcam and talking aloud. Hands free she looked to be ripping up a pillow with a hunting knife. Feathers were flying. She was trying to look fierce and seductive at the same time, pelting her hair with goose feathers and laughing over it. Her viewers commenting about her head dress and saying that she should come tear up their bed like that. Her response was to rub fingers together as if saying make me rich and maybe. Even smothered in little white feathers she was a Goddess. Her clothing that he could see consisted of a blue jean style button down shirt that was unbuttoned down to her belly button, her busty cleavage barely hiding her breasts. No bra to cover her deep golden flesh she was mesmerizing.

Asked to stand up Xander could now see her lower half. The shirt was all that she was wearing, her long silky legs as gorgeous as ever. The hem of her shirt covering her ass and inner thigh. Stepping away for a full body image she danced about to the music of Aerosmith " Dream On". Stacy Puma loved her classic rock.

Swaying with her hands in her long raven hair with a delicate sprinkle of feathers still clinging, her shirts hem line rose up to reveal her curvy butt cheeks. Not a full on shot but just a hint. Turning to face the camera still dancing she caressed her neckline with both hands and slowly trailed her fingertips down over her chest. Across her belly and to the last two buttons of her shirt holding it together. She unbuttons only one before stalking sensually toward her chair to sit. Speaker turned up Xander listened to her conversation.

"Hear the song Guys? The words are Dream On. In a few minutes I'm going to give some of you wet dreams later. Those that don't stick around can just sing the song wondering what fantasies I fulfill in the private room." She runs through her financial aspect of $500.00 to lock in for an hour. Telling them she would accept any challenge in that hour without denial. Her only issue being that she was tied to the room she was in. This prompted questions. Answers forthcoming.

"Nope. I'm not at home. Home is where the show is though. I'm open to future suggestions where to play for you guys. Shoot me an e-mail at "ApacheSlut4u@Yoohoo.com" Guys immediately offered her the chance to put a video show on from their bedrooms. "I like that idea. Mail me and I'll negotiate."

Some of the watchers from her night at Wolf Call's Tavern mention, "You offered to let some of us join you in a session recently. I was in your gangbang bondage room. Really fucking hot by the way. Hope you do more bondage. More gangbangs. Hell, more anything."

"That's the plan. That night was the first for a lot of things for me. Loved it all though."

"Where's your boyfriend tonight?" One asks. Hearing that made Xander sit up straight. He needed to know her thoughts. Hearing her response made Xander Coyne sad.

"No boyfriend. I love him though. Best buddy ever. He hasn't called or text me since that night. I think I scared him off." She pouts caressing her nipple from beneath her shirt. Shivering at the question posed, she needed to change the subject. How could she turn this show into something insane? Inspiration struck like lightning on the prairie. Tilting her webcam around the room she offers them hints as to where she was.

"I'm in a Motel Room. Anyone recognize it?" She giggles. Of course, that hint brought no recognition.

"Hmmm! Let's try this. I did offer a chance to join me. I'll give you guys one more hint. But you have fifteen minutes to get here before I lock my money and the show goes on without you. Anyone up for that?" Chuckles were heard. Unless she was across the street that would be impossible. "Here goes your hint."

She reaches over her desk to the curtained window behind it. Parting the curtain, she showed them the neon sign for the "Sidewinder Motel". She heard gasps over the air as she sat back down. Nibbling her fingernail, she beguiles them with a smile.

"Hold on. I'll give you one more hint."

Standing she points her webcam at the room door. Opening it up she reveals the room number as 212 with a game show model presentation. Leaving the door open she returns to her seat turning the camera back onto her.

"I'll even leave the door open. Fourteen minutes and mounting, or is that counting?" Winking she sets up her private room and begins her cash application awaiting her $500.00 limit. "Rooms open. Pay the amount. I won't lock the money for 15 minutes. I'll give you 20 to send money on the run. Hurry! This Apache is really horny." Money builds nonstop. Noting over 30 viewers prepping to watch whatever happens. Xander Coyne had noted her reveal of location.

"Shit! She's seven blocks away. Time to get my gas money."

Leaping up he doesn't even get dressed. There wasn't time. Wrapped in his towel he snatches up his car keys and wallet, leaving his cell behind. Three minutes later his cell rings. After six rings it goes to voicemail. Across town as Stacy Puma waited, she attempted to call Xander. She was disappointed he didn't answer. It was worth a shot. She shook off her depression and blew a kiss at her fans.

While she waited for the fifteen minutes to expire, she heard car doors down below in the parking lot. Being on the second floor she knew if it were for her the metal stairs coming up would creak loudly in their rush to beat the clock. The steps were only two rooms away.

"I hear car doors." She rubs her palms together excitedly. "Too soon though so I shouldn't get my hopes up. "I still have ten minutes on the stopwatch. Tick tock! Big cock!" Stacy amused herself. "Let's go party animals." Shoulders on her shirt peeled aside she flaunted her chest with fanning sneak peeks. "It's getting hot in here. One button left." Standing she danced in step with hands in her hair to tease their desires. Sample delivered she sat back down and blew a white feather from her palm at them. "Goose down!" Those less unfortunates out there resorted to watching only loved her playful badassery.

"Honk! Honk! I hear goose steps." She bites her lower lip eying the opened door. "Do I have visitors?" She taunted her viewers with possibilities. Her guess no but it made for good theatrics. No way did these paychecks know where she was with enough time to get there. Her online show covered the entire state of Colorado, not just Denver. The likelihood was zero. Right?

Two young men walked by her door, instinctively looking inside. Stopping in step they backed up as if being tugged by their shirt collars and offer a "Holy Crap! You're hot." expression. They had no idea why she was sitting half naked. Remaining in her seat she palms her mouth while looking at them laughing. She then primes her webcam to capture their reaction. Seeing their amazement, she offers up a greeting with, "Sup Studs? STUDentS!" Guess of course. Her humor was always on point and razor sharp. Both men couldn't be more than 20.

"Just went to a Five Finger Death Punch concert." A blond headed man with tattoos admired her. "Looking good Momma!"

"I like five fingers." She laughed and showed them wet fingertips. Her fingers had been inside her as she prepped for her show. "I'll avoid the death punch part."

The other man, a darker haired gent with his own tats had a case of beer in his hand. Feeling stimulated by her he opens the carton and offers a bottle. She in turn stood up and shuffled toward them. Accepting the bottle, she opens it and stands in the doorway belting it back while her webcam captured her flirtations. Giving the rockers a glimpse of her full-frontal cleavage, her voyeurs out there in laptop land her backside.

"Damn that's sexy." The blond eyeballs her beauty.

Guzzling the bottle before coming up for air she sighs, "That hit the spot."

The dark-haired boy chuckled, "Bet I could hit the spot better." In response she puckers and points to the webcam.

"Only if you're not shy. I'm getting ready to put on a show for my fans out there." This made the guys uneasy, looking at each other for a mind study they caved.

"We might be over in a few to watch. I'm Mitch, this is Largo."

"Leave your door open, Key Largo. I might pay a visit." She seductively rolls her empty beer bottle between her breasts and squeezes her arms together. Taunting them as her tongue sucks at the bottles neck. They would certainly keep the door ajar. Both men were sweating as they moved on. Squinting at her counter as 12 minutes lost, she frowns. She had really hoped to get at least one person to show up. It looked like this night might be a solo rodeo. Returning to her laptop she retrains her webcam on herself.

"Chickenshits! I really wanted company." She pouted then turned to eye the door just in case they changed their minds. The night was young, but so were they. She wasn't that far off in age either.

More car doors perk her ears up. Three, four, five doors closing. Voices laughing and babbling about the concert. More guys and girls who were obviously coming from the same show as the other two. Feet stomping their way up the iron stairwell were heading her direction. Still not who she expected. Yet, these music lovers might just be the action she needed to entertain her viewers.

Door still wide-open Stacy greets onlookers as they pass her by. Six guys, two girls. All very drunk. Most likely high. With her curtains now open the group slowed their pace to look in on the scantily clad Puma. She was ready. Timer buzzing!

"Okay guys. Money is locked. Time for the show. Want to see my audience?"

Pings arrive just as Stacy directs her camera at the window. Four guys were checking her out. Childishly licking the window laughing. Amused, Stacy stands up and leans over to lick the window on her side as if Frenching, treating each compressed tongue with her own. The boys were all blown away by her. Easing her laptop aside Stacy then crawls up on top of the desk and pulls her shirt aside to show them her tits. With a wink she presses her chest against the glass crushing the pane with her nipples. The boys immediately began licking the glass over her breasts. Everyone started laughing. Back tracking two of the guys ducked inside her open door.

"That was fucking hot."

Hopping down the Puma turns her camera to face them before shuffling over to meet them eye to eye. "How adventurous are you guys?" She winks playfully.

"Are we making a movie?" One winces at the webcam.

"I'm going to put on a live sex show in a few minutes. Care to join me?"

"Fuck yeah!" Another young man races past her throwing himself onto the bed behind her desk.

"Come on Sean, you're crazy."

"And you bastards aren't crazy enough to tell her no, Reggie. Look at that hot bitch." The other two boys join Reggie in the door.

"What's going on?"

Reggie chuckles, "Condoms." Stacy expressed a thumbs up for his comment. She knew that she needed to be more cautious.

"Good idea. Come on in. I need to talk to my viewers. You can say hi to them. They're going to tell me what they want me to do."

"Can we tell you what we want you to do?" A guy named James coughed up.

"Sure. But keep in mind they're paying me to see this. You guys are getting this show for free. They come first. Deal?"

The guy's nod amongst themselves. What the hell, right? Fun no matter how it all turned out. Sitting in her chair Stacy begins, "Ok, my lovelies! What am I doing first? First person to type OBEY ME SLUT sets me in motion."

Pings instantaneously arrive with a flurry of written OBEY ME SLUT, each vying for the first opportunity. Her roomies gathered behind her to observe what they were talking about.

"You're first Baldnsexy33." She calmed her visitors with a pausing index finger, "Challenge me."

"Lose the shirt and let all those guys kiss you all over."

Stacy brightens up looking over her shoulder at the young men. While grinning at them she droops her shirt from her left shoulder sensually. With a beguiling smile she blows them a kiss before slipping her right shoulder free. Both of her silky caramel-colored shoulders strike a pose. Without even being asked Sean moves in kissing along her neck. The fourth young man known as Tyler kissing her right shoulder.

Admiring her webcam Stacy expresses her delight as their lips tenderly pelt her flesh. Her fingers in her lap she unbuttons the remaining button and slips her arms from the sleeves.

A ping slips in with a voice companion, "Let them get rough with you like at that bar."

"All in good time, Cableguy2017. If they want to that is." They wanted to. The alcohol in their bloodstream was saying, "I want it all."

Sean and Tyler topple her chair backwards. Squealing at their sudden move her knee bumps the desk. Three of the four men literally drag her to the bed. Tossing her on the mattress they storm her body with kisses. Tongues licking her flesh, hungry lips sucking her nipples with hard tugs, greedy fingers racing all over her burying inside her pussy. Stacy Puma enjoyed their attention for five minutes, only looking up to blow kisses at her webcam viewers as she heard multiple pings.

"Tell me what they want please." She prods Reggie who stood watching his friends molest her. Hesitant he does as asked.

"One guy wants us to eat you out. Up close camera angle." He looks again, "Another wants to see you take turns riding all our cocks."

"I don't see any cocks." Stacy giggled and shrugs at the webcam while sitting up on her elbows. "I don't think they have the balls."

Before anyone can react outside of Sean, the boy dropped to the carpet and to grip her calves and pry her legs wide. He buried his face into her snatch with a vicious appetite. His mad dash to chow down made Stacy droop her jaw at his ravaging tongue. She maintained her gaze to offer her viewers every ounce of emotion his tongue conceived.

Tyler huffs, "Are you really going to ride our cocks?"

"Still don't see any cocks." She whimpers between ecstasy and cockiness. In response a boy named James and the aforementioned Tyler race to remove their pants with high hopes.

"Bring the camera closer. Over Sean as he eats my pussy." She moans. It was all she could do to hold herself aloft on her elbows. Reggie wasn't quite so into things but chose to assist her as best he could. Cord extended he poises the webcam directly over Sean's burrowed tongue. Observing his fingers fucking her beneath his chin.

Stacy as ever favored letting her paying audience see her every emotion, every sensation as vividly as possible, as if they were right there with her. With Reggie moving the camera back and forth between them she was forever in his debt. To her left and her right James and Tyler stroked their peckers to get themselves nice and hard in case she really did ride them. Reggie panned the camera to let them view his friends prepping for her eventual glory ride. Not one of them thought him queer for eyeballing them with that camera.

"Where are those condoms Stud 1 and Stud 2?" She exhales with a whine. The boys quickly dug into their wallets for their Trojan's. Before putting them on she stops them.

"Wait." She leans forward and pats Sean on top of his head, "Let me turn around on the mattress. I want to lay back dangling over the bed. You come up here and keeping eating."

He lets up wiping his chin on his arm while watching Stacy reposition to lay on her back. Her upper body from the lower spine upward draped over the blanket. Her breasts bobbing about as they dangled upside down. As Sean crawls in behind her he returns to feasting, her right leg held over his back as an anchor. "You two come down here on the floor. Face your dicks inward toward my face. Let me get you nice and ready for my ride."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers