Stacy Takes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Take off my blouse, cutie. I'm feeling hot." Nami said. Stacy leaned forward and, reaching up, unsnapped the top button on the neck of the slender, raven haired goddess before her. She then proceeded to undo all the buttons down to the schoolteacher's waist, tugging the white blouse out of the gray skirt. Nami pulled the sleeves off and removed her top, revealing a cream colored silk corset.

Nami stood and didn't say a word. Stacy silently undid the black belt and removed it form her lover. She then unbuttoned the skirt, working her way down Nami's right thigh. The skirt fell to the ground as the last button was removed. Revealed right at Stacy's eye level was the Japanese girl's black bush, which was modestly trimmed. She had on a white lace garter belt which was attached to her matching stockings. Her legs were slim, yet appeared strong, doubtless from surfing. Her feet still had on the black patent leather high heels, and as Stacy knelt before her, she looked much taller than she had previously.

Looking down imperiously at the little cutie at her vee, Nami placed her hand on top of Stacy's head. " Eat me, babai. Make me cum all over your pretty face. " she said as she pushed Stacy's face into her pussy.

Stacy began to lap at the pussy before her, trying to do what Nami wanted, anything to please her new lesbian lover. Having never eaten a woman before, Stacy lapped for a while, unsure of what she was doing. Nami watched from above as the Filipina ate her. Growing impatient in her need to cum, she pulled Stacy's head away and slapped her face lightly.

Stacy looked up, wondering what she had done wrong. Nami said " Agkastoyka." She then stuck her tongue out a little, and flicked it in a small, rapid motion. Stacy stared up, and Nami said " Nangngegmo." Stacy nodded her head in understanding, and Nami shoved her head back into her pussy.

Stacy quickly attached her tongue to Nami's clitoris, flicking it as fast as she could in and up and down motion. Nami held the pixie's head tightly, knowing she would cum into the mouth beneath her soon. " Keep licking, little one. You want teacher to give you good marks, right? " Nami laughed at her own joke about the welted red ass she had given Stacy moments ago. Stacy tried to answer, but her mouth was quickly reattached to Nami's clit, held by Nami in place. Nami soon came, wordlessly and with only a slight tremble in her legs indicating her orgasm.

Stacy kept licking and sucking the pussy, unsure if Nami had gotten off. " That's good for now, babai bassit. " Nami lifted Stacy to her feet, still standing about 6 inches above Stacy due to her high heels. She kissed Stacy then, and sat back on the couch. She patted it, letting Stacy know she was to come sit down.

Stacy sat next to her, and Nami swung her legs up onto Stacy's lap. " Take of my shoes, girl. I want you to love my feet. " Stacy removed the shoes, leaving Nami's stockings on. Nami slid her left foot down towards Stacy's crotch and began to idly stroke her pussy with it.

" This is your first time, huh. I wish you were here all summer so you could taste me every day. Every summer I come back here and love little Filipinas. I think it's the skin. It just looks so good against my pale skin, your little brown mouths sucking my pussy. But you are special. You I just want to take back to Japan and show you off to my girlfriends." Her foot had continued to rub Stacy's pussy, and she was starting to get excited again looking into the pretty almond eyes of Nami.

Nami then leaned in toward Stacy again, placing her hands on Stacy's sides. " You are just the cutest thing. And you are so kissable. I just want to kiss you more every time I look at you. " She kissed Stacy then, and for the next 10 minutes the two women kissed, Nami's hands going wherever they wanted, Stacy powerless to stop her due to her own lust. Nami's hand finally drifted towards Stacy's lower region again, causing Stacy to kiss more fervently.

" You hot little bitch. I don't usually do this, but I just have to have eat you." Nami got off the couch, kneeling between Stacy's legs, which were still hidden beneath the white stockings she wore as part of her outfit. Nami placed her hands under Stacy's skirt and began to roll the stockings down, revealing the chestnut colored legs beneath. Nami bent down and kissed the thighs, Stacy's eyes looking as though this was more in line with what she wanted. Nami reached under the skirt again, this time sliding off the white cotton panties. The undergarments now lay on the ground, and Nami kissed her way up Stacy's legs.

When she got to the knee, she halted to tell Stacy " Lift your skirt up for teacher, little one. Show Nami her treat."

Stacy did as she was told, then watched as Nami stuck her tongue out and traced a line up Stacy's thigh. She then began to kiss her inner thighs, occasionally making a loud, smacking noise as she sucked at the firm flesh. Her tongue then licked around the outside of Stacy's labia, but still not touching the pussy. Finally, her tongue licked across the dark girl's slit. Stacy moaned, her pleasure region finally receiving the touch she yearned for.

Nami licked up and down the slot, careful not to touch the clitoris too soon. She knew the longer she teased, the better Stacy's orgasm would be. She may not be able to have her all summer, but Nami was determined to make sure she was remembered for the rest of Stacy's life. After teasing for a few more minutes, Nami stuck her tongue into Stacy's vagina. She rolled her tongue up and used it like a small cock, bobbing her head to get the motion she wanted.

Having tongue fucked her for a while and sucked the cream from the tight pussy, Nami attacked the clitoris. She began to slowly strum up and down, slowly building her speed. Stacy's face was rapturous, her fantasy of a Japanese woman eating her happening, and it was better than she could have wished for. She peered down, watching as Nami ate her. Holding her skirt tight against her, she could see Nami's eyes. As she watched them, the tongue kept licking, licking, and licking. Stacy could feel her third orgasm's approach. " Oh, I'm so close. Keep going. Keep going. Fuck, here it comes." Her pussy exploded as the wave hit her. Nami, thinking her work was done, started to pull her cum covered face away, only to feel Stacy pull it back down to her pussy.

" Don't stop, please. I'm still going." Stacy pleaded. Reattaching her mouth to the dusky skinned beauty's cunt, Nami licked for another 30 seconds, allowing the pretty Filipina to ride her orgasm to conclusion.

Stacy looked content, a faraway look in her eyes. Nami sat down next to her and the two women softly kissed. " I always wanted to be with a girl, you know, to at least try. That was fantastic. Now let me do you again." Stacy leaned into Nami as she spoke, her hand touching the corset over Nami's breasts.

Nami chuckled. " Another converted woman. I must be good." Stacy laughed at her comment, but her eyes got big as saucers as she pressed her assault further.

" I want you again. Now I know what he's always talking about. You get to give pleasure, and there's nothing prettier than a woman when she's excited. Goddammit, why did I wait so long? Let me eat you. I need to eat you."

Nami grabbed Stacy's face, kissing her as she pulled her down on top of her. " Kiss me all over, little one. I want your lips on my body."

Nami turned her face away from Stacy, offering her slender neck to her. Stacy kissed her way down from Nami's ear, making a trail down the curve of the Japanese beauty and then kissed her shoulder. Nami did not watch as the sexy, little Filipina began to unbutton Nami's corset. The last button removed, Stacy lifted herself off and removed the garment from her alabaster skinned lover.

Nami's hand reached up and, taking Stacy by the ear, guided her down to her breasts. I saw Stacy's eyes widen as she took her right nipple into her mouth. She was watching Nami, who was looking back as she began to nurse at the tit. Nami was petting Stacy's head, looking quite pleased. Stacy kissed and sucked the nipple until Nami's eyes shifted to the other nipple. Stacy left and went to the other nipple, again attaching her lips delicately at first. She pleasured the left tit until Nami placed her hand on top of Stacy's head and forced it downwards. Stacy tried to kiss her way down the toned, white abdomen, but Nami shoved her quickly to her mound.

" Suck me, you little tease. Eat teacher's pussy or I'll keep you after school every day."

Stacy's lips cleaved immediately to the clitoris this time. She began to swirl her tongue around in a circle, tasting the sweet flavor of Nami again. Nami's slim fingers, already atop Stacy's head, entwined into the short, brown hair. She lifted Stacy's face, which was shining with the pussy juice on her lips, and said " Up and down, girl. Up and down. Then more up and down. Do you understand? "

Stacy nodded her head in agreement.

Nami's left hand struck across Stacy's face. " Don't nod your head. Say up and down, sabong bassit. "

Stacy, stunned by the blow. said " Up and down. Up and down, maestra." She looked nervously at Nami, half expecting another slap. Instead, Nami shoved the tiny Filipina's face back into her sex, and began to push at it. Stacy, her face being fucked by the pussy, stuck her tongue out, trying to please her teacher. Nami, after a few more seconds, rolled Stacy to her side. She quickly got on top of Stacy, and soon had her pussy at Stacy's mouth again. She was now astride her lover, with her left leg curled on one side and her right leg standing on the floor.

She pressed her pussy down onto Stacy's face and began to rock against the mouth. Stacy was trying to get her tongue against Nami's sex, but Nami didn't seem to notice. She was grinding herself harder and harder onto her conquest's face, not caring that Stacy was trying to get her breath. The Japanese woman ground harder and faster, harder and faster until at last she came. Her hips thrusting as she came, Stacy was surprised to find her mouth flooded with Nami's ejaculate. Nami had not cum this much the first time. She felt the female's cum pour into her mouth, its warmth trickling down her tongue into her throat. Nami came for a few seconds, then her head shook and she fell back onto the couch.

Stacy felt her pussy tingling, her body aroused at the way this woman had just used her. She was already thinking about how she wanted to do this to a woman herself. Her tongue licked across her lips, getting another taste of the cream Nami had left there. She liked the taste, and knew she would have more women in her future.

" How come there was so much cum the second time, Nami? "

She laughed when Stacy asked her the question. " I'm a squirter. A woman taught me how, but I only do it when I'm controlling the action. I wish there was time to teach you, babai bassit."

She kissed Nami, saying " Thank you, maestra. You have really taught me tonight, and I can't thank you enough. "

Nami smiled and said " I'm not done with you, babai dasek. Rest with me a minute. I need to feel you on me."

Stacy sidled along Nami's body, her head on Nami's chest. Her arm lay across Nami's stomach, and Nami was again petting her short hair. The woman lay like that for about 15 minutes, just delicately rubbing and stroking each other.

Nami got off the couch and went to her bag. She pulled out a strap on dildo, pink in color, and walked back to Stacy. " I want to fuck you, abalbalay. Now put this on me like the little slut you are. "

Stacy took the dildo from Nami and puzzled out how to place it on Nami's body. She got on her knees and placed the loops down at Nami's feet. Nami stepped into the holes and Stacy slid the device up her legs. She brought it over the hips and tightened the straps, the bright pink dildo now standing out from Nami's body. The dildo was about 6 inches and not very big around, and had a metallic tint.

Nami, looking down at Stacy, said " Get it wet for me, suck it with your beautiful lips while I watch."

Stacy placed the ersatz cock in her mouth, her eyes trying to look at Nami's as she drooled on the dildo. She felt funny doing this, but was loving the look of power in Nami's eyes as she sucked the cock. After about 30 seconds, Nami pushed her off.

" Get your little brown ass up on the bed, pokpok. Get on all fours like a little puppy."

Stacy dutifully got up on the bed as ordered. She was looking into a mirror on the headboard, and she watched as Nami came up behind her. Nami got on the bed and immediately lifted the blue skirt up, exposing Stacy's sex to her. She watched Stacy's face in the mirror as she placed the cock at the mouth of her vagina.

" Now you are mine, ubing. You belong to me tonight. "

Nami pressed the cock forward then, Stacy sighing as it entered her. Nami looked at the pretty girl's face in the mirror as she fucked her. Stacy's pussy was finally being filled, and she felt tremendous, submitting to her lesbian lover. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as she thought about being a lesbian, the delicious naughtiness of being a woman's toy. She was excited at the image of Nami in the mirror, the hot Japanese girl continuing to fuck her.

Nami reached down to the dildo, and, flipping a switch at the base, turned on the vibrator. Stacy was shocked at this, but almost instantaneously liked the feeling as the cock slid in and out. The hum inside her was different. the vibration feeling good to her pussy. Stacy lowered her face, not watching Nami anymore. She was concentrating on the feeling in her pussy, the vibration adding to the stroking, the feeling different than any she had before.

Stacy felt her hair being pulled, and her head was viciously snapped back. " You watch me while I fuck you, pokpok. I want to look at your cute little slut face when I cum."

Nami's face was blank, the vibrator clearly bringing her closer to orgasm. " You like this, babai dakes? Like having teacher's cock in you, don't you? Like being my little Filipina bitch. I knew you would. I knew I was going to have you the second you got mad at me in the surf. I come here every summer, making little Filipinas love me. Now cum for me while I fuck you. "

Stacy's orgasm neared as Nami spoke, her words reminding her how dirty she was being, which aroused her all the more. She watched as Nami's face contorted, the hips now bucking wildly, driving the cock faster and faster into her pussy. Stacy, excited by watching Nami cum, came herself, the orgasm loosing itself from her body. She bit her lip as she came, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the feeling surging through her pussy and into her mind. She plopped down on the bed, feeling the cock fall out of her as she did. Nami collapsed on top of her, the women both exhausted.

Neither woman moved for a bit, and finally Nami rolled off. Without a word being spoken, Nami started laughing. Stacy turned and faced her, the two women laying face to face now.

" I am so nasty when I fuck. I always laugh after, thinking how silly I must have sounded."

Stacy's lips kissed Nami's for a moment, and then she replied " I liked it."

" What about him?" Nami said, her eyes looking toward the closet.

" Shit, I forgot about him. Hey, stoop, come out of there." I came out, my thoughts that Nami had been let in on our secret being confirmed.

" Did you like watching us. I know you did. How many times did you go?" I told her twice, and she snorted.

" I always get more than you. Let's keep it that way. Always. Now get us some water."

Nami giggled, listening to the same woman she had just dominated, ordering me around. The girls lay on the bed, just softly fondling each other. After a bit, I noticed Nami had fallen asleep in Stacy's arms. Stacy said " Turn off the lights, baby. Go sleep on the couch, I only want Nami right now. "

I kissed her on her forehead, looking down at he lovers entwined in each other, turned off the lights, and went to sleep.

12