Stacy's First Swing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still reeling from the experience of the initial procedure, Betty took a minute to answer. "Oh fuck yeah they do. Shit. I feel so fucking full."

"All right guys, I'm ready. Give it to me good."

Understandably, the men did not take off at a furious pace. As Stacy watched, Frank pulled half his rod from the pile of sexual organs and then slowly slid back in, pausing again as he reached maximum penetration. Betty continued to shift herself, letting her body settle onto Jared's.

Frank stroked gently again and then pulled out a third time, this time pausing with most of his cock out in the open. Betty had found a place to put her feet on the hard couch frame beneath the cushions. She was in a low squat now and was holding onto the back of the couch on either side of Jared's head. With Frank hovering over her half withdrawn, she pumped her hips a few time, fucking Jared while letting Frank's cock pivot and shift in her hole. Then she paused, her pussy several inches above Jared's pelvis and Frank still only half injected. "Okay, now I'm really ready."

Frank and Betty really knew sex and also knew each other pretty well. They were in unison as they both thrust, jamming Betty's cunt completely full once again and bottoming out with gratifying force. Without missing a beat, they both rose again and found a smooth fucking rhythm.

Stacy was astounded by what she was seeing. Betty was vigorously fucking both hefty shafts like it was the best thing in the world. Stacy could see that the older woman's inner pussy lips were stretched thin around the two shafts while her fleshy labia were engorged into meaty pillows framing the action. The gap between the two cocks had grown just a bit more though they were still less than an inch apart. On each out-thrust, Stacy could see one or the other cock head begin to crown at her opening.

Betty was grunting and groaning constantly now, occasionally attempting to speak but not making any sense apart from a few "gods" and "fucks". Frank was snorting and panting as he drove away at her sopping box. Jared had captured one of her tits, using both hands to shape it and press it to his lips, sucking and licked at her hard nipple.

The lusty swinger absorbed many long minutes of her lovers' attentions. Frank was in a zone and mostly in control of himself as was Jared. Betty began squeezing her eyes shut and gripping the couch harder as she tried to hold her approaching climax back. Even as a swinger, it wasn't too often she was able to arrange an assault like this and she wanted to take full advantage. She was building up to an orgasm of epic proportions.

Stacy moved to the couch to catch the action from another angle, watching Betty's face and swaying tits as she struggled against her climax. She recognized the signs of a fight against growing pressure. Her own pussy tingled and throbbed in enraptured sympathy. She understood the goal of the perfect, mind-blowing orgasm.

Betty's cries became more bestial. Her cunt was milking the cocks in its embrace in uncontrolled pre-climax convulsions. Stacy turned to her husband and grabbed his chin, pulling him away from Betty's breast. She kissed him savagely and then stared into his eyes. "You have to cum with her. She needs you to cum to make this the perfect fuck."

She jumped to her feet and slapped a hand to Frank's thrusting ass. She half draped her body across his hunched back, pressing tightly to him and she spoke emphatically into his ear. "You too. Blast her cunt. Fill her up. She's gonna cum hard and you have to fucking cum with her."

Then she moved to Betty, tangling a hand in her hair and roughly turning the other woman's face to meet hers. "That's what you want, right slut? You want them to fucking cream your cunt while you cum your ass of, RIGHT!?"

"God yes. I'm ready. Oh shit, I can't... I can't. I need to cum."

Stacy pressed her forehead to Betty's and growled at her. "You've got two fucking cocks in your hot, sloppy cunt, stretching you open and filling you up. God, you are such a fucking slut. You're a fucking slut that's going to cum her ass off and soak up two big loads of beautiful jizz." With a jerk, she released the other woman's head.

Stacy rushed to lay on the floor beneath the three lovers, gazing up at their slapping, slurping sex. She began to chant as each thrust struck, softly at first but with growing volume and intensity. "Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum" she chanted, transfixed by their race to climax. "Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum." She chanted louder. From time to time, droplets of fluid, be it sweat or vaginal lube or who knew what, fell onto her face and body. She didn't flinch. "Cum. Cum. Cum" She was shouting now, punctuating each meaty slap of colliding flesh with a shout to the heavens. "Cum. Cum Cum!"

Sensing the end was near but without conscious plans, Stacy reached up with both hands and stroked Betty's tense thighs and then found her way inward to the inflamed labia. It was too crowded to actually reach her clit but Stacy was able to press the meaty folds of flesh in against the sensitive bud. She pressed and ground, working Betty's hard joy bud and almost immediately, Betty came explosively.

Betty's resulting shriek and the powerful squeeze of her cunt triggered both men who had prepared themselves for what was coming. Within a few seconds of one another, both cocks began spewing forth their payload. They buried themselves in the climaxing swinger, each holding her body tightly and riding her wild reaction as they pumped their essence into her.

Betty was biting her lips and pounding the couch as she savored the heat and electricity passing through her body. She'd got what she was after; a mind blowing orgasm, one of the best of her life. She owed that little slut a lot... some retribution from trying to show her up and nearly smothering her and thanks for driving them all to an utterly perfect fuck.

The three stacked lovers panted and groaned their way through their group climax. Stacy stroked and played with two sets of cocks and balls and caressed Betty's thighs, living vicariously through their pleasure.

Being on top of the heap, Frank was the first to move. Still lying on the floor looking up at the spectacle, Stacy watched as Frank withdrew his softening cock. Betty moaned in contentment. It pulled free with a long squelch of engorged flesh, releasing a little of their mingled juices as it did so. It dribbled down along Jared's harry balls, much of it catching there in his thatch. A bit continued downward, dripping onto Stacy's forehead and hair.

Frank's cock was heavy and drooping but still massive looking. He stood over them panting, glistening droplets of sex juice collecting on his shaft and flowing to the pointed head of his penis.

Stacy was hypnotized by the sight. She sat up, reaching for his harry thighs and grasping them. As she lithely spun her legs beneath her and came to her knees, her mouth attached itself to his softening cock head. As she tasted the glistening nectar and felt the hot, gently pulsing flesh of Frank's manhood, she was struck by a wave of arousal that flared her nostrils and forced her to gasp. The taste and scent of raw lust filled her head. A pre-orgasmic convulsion tied her abdomen in a knot.

She released him, panting and fell back to the floor. Her husband's dick was still lodged in Betty's glistening hole. "I need to eat your cunt." She said, unrestrained lust making the words a croak.

Still breathing heavily, Betty answered, "Can't. Way too sensitive." Lowering her feet to the floor, Betty stood shakily. She let out a sound almost like a whimper as Jared's nearly limp noodle pulled free. She looked down at the younger woman. "You're a real little cum slut, aren't you?"

"I don't care what you call me. Please, I want to drink it." She reached out a hand like a child begging for a treat.

Betty shook her head. "No way am I going to let you root around in my bush right now. Try it this way." With that, she hunched over, spreading her knees wide. Stacy's gaze shifted to Betty's pussy. She watched as Betty took a moment to steady herself. The matted hair of her beaver allowed Stacy to see the lips of her sex clearly. Everything was red and swollen; her mound seemed to have doubled in size from the excessive stimulation and powerful orgasm. The pearl of her clit, so much larger than Stacy's own, stood tall from the peak of her womanly gash as if in victory

Stacy was staring at the older woman's cunt when her abdomen flexed and the puckered mass of meat yawned open.

Two loads of male essence and Betty's copious honey flowed freely from her orifice. It wasn't a flood or a river but it did produce several good sized globs that splattered across Stacy's mouth, nose and chin. While Stacy couldn't help sputtering a bit, at the same time her hands were eagerly collecting the heavenly goo as it rained down on her. She fed on it like someone stranded in a desert, dying of thirst.

As the downpour trickled to an end, Betty staggered away to collapse into one of the deeply padded chairs. Frank had already done the same. Stacy sat up, still using her hands to clean her face like a cat. She then turned eagerly to her husband, intent on finding more of the ambrosia.

Something brought her up short. Jared's proud shaft was soft and drooping. A horrible thought occurred to her. Her hand dropped you her clit, pinching it anxiously. "Shit. Who the hell's going to fuck me now?"

She was startled when an unknown woman's voice answered her, "That's just what I was thinking."

As Stacy's eyes found the source of the voice, Jared and Betty called out in unison, "Helen!"

12