Stacy's First Swing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final violent thrusts and the feel of the flaring and pulsing cock was enough to trigger Helen's eagerly anticipated climax. As Jared's hot seed sprayed across her interior, Helen's body went rigid. Inspired by Stacy's violent orgasm and Jared's relentless stamina, Helen careened into her third and most powerful orgasm of the night.

Jared struggled to remain upright as his exhausted and spent body reeled from his own orgasm. Helen's amazing pussy was doing some kind of obscene dance along the length of his shaft as she shuddered and gasped her way through nirvana. He would have liked to contribute more to her sensations by fucking her through the entire experience but his muscles had rebelled. He knelt behind her, her lock on his rigid cock possibly the only thing keeping him upright.

His cock couldn't stay hard long and the women's orgasms only felt like they lasted forever. Jared finally withdrew his spent member and collapsed onto the floor.

Helen was prepared to take a breather and dropped down onto the floor next to Stacy, still arranged head-to-toe with the younger woman. Though winded, Helen was still burning with unsatiated desires. She played with the rings in her pussy lips as she caught her breath. She watched Betty slowly slide the long toy out of Stacy's snatch. Its entire length glistened and Stacy's soft downy beaver was covered in her frothy cream. Helen was just thinking how tasty that hole would be when her own husband pounced on her.

Frank had watched his wife and the other swingers with anticipation. No matter how many times his wife came, he knew that it would just make her hotter and ready for more. There was no need for her to wait for the next round, he was going to fuck his slutty wife while her sex was still gaping and filled with cum.

Helen's cunt had been churned into a hot and open swamp by Jared's tireless efforts. Her husband's big cock plunged into her depths like a diver knifing into a boiling pool. As their groins collided, Helen cried out in joy. Her widely spread legs rose instinctively and locked around the familiar contours of Frank's waist.

Held balls-deep by his wife's leg lock, Frank felt her skilled pussy squeeze and pulse around his rod. Her eyes were bright and she was smiling at him with a grin ten parts joy and ninety parts lust. She kept him captured in her hungry pussy and began bouncing and stirring her hips around. Her ass was elevated off the floor, lying along Frank's thighs. For several long minutes they stared at each other as she subtly but emphatically fucked herself on his outstanding cock.

Betty had licked the long double-headed dildo clean and had plunged it into her own needy pussy. She was watching the Pollards and smoothly fucking herself with twelve or thirteen inches of rubber. Burying it deeply in her snatch, she stood, letting the remainder of the pink tube dangle from her bush. Stacy and Jared were lost in a post orgasmic bliss, watching the other couple with blank stares and silly grins.

Helen was still working her husband's cock with her hot pussy. Clamping her legs even tighter around his waist, her abdomen tightened and she drew her body up off the ground. With the leverage of her legs and the strength of her stomach, she did a sit up. As she did so, the pressure her pussy exerted on Frank's cock climbed. He set his teeth and grinned down at her.

When she was high enough, she gave his chin a peck with her lips. His cock throbbed in her, fighting against enormous pressure. Helen slowly lowered herself back to the floor, controlling her descent with toned muscle.

She repeated the performance. Her flat stomach and defined abdominals were rock steady. The strain the effort put on the rest of her body pulled her skin taut and her small breasts stood out like golf balls on her chest. Their nipples stood hard and proud.

Remaining buried in his wife, Frank slid his legs out from beneath her ass and knelt upright. Helen now lay on her neck and shoulders, her hips held high by her leg lock around Frank's sweating body.

Betty had moved over to the toy chest and extracted something big and heavy. She paused to watch the copulating couple. Once again, Helen crunched her stomach and rose to meet her husband's body, grinding her naked beaver against his bush. This time, she embraced his neck and forced his mouth down to hers. Their kiss was profound and deep. Their lips and tongues knew each other well but would never grow bored with the many games they could play.

Helen released her legs' grip on her husband and lowered her feet to the floor. With his hard member still sunk deeply into her wet furnace, she insistently pressed her body against his, forcing him onto his back. As Frank's head came to rest on the carpet, Helen broke the kiss and sat up proudly across her steed. With her knees on the floor and clamped tightly to his flanks, she began to ride her husband. She slid up and down his stomach, scraping her engorged clit along his abdomen as she steadily worked on his cock.

Betty tore her eyes away from the copulating pair and stepped in front of Jared. He looked up at her. She bent slightly at the knees and hips and smiled at him. Her breasts hung heavily and swayed enticingly. Her pussy released its grip on the long dildo and gravity pulled it to the floor. It hung up for a fraction of a second when the bottom end touched the floor while the upper cock head was sill in Betty's hole but the flexible rubber then quickly slumped the rest of the way to the floor leaving her cunt open and dripping.

She dropped an object into Jared's lap and it thudded with a heavy weight. "Make yourself useful." She said and then boldly sat before him. She leaned back on her elbows and opened her legs wide.

Betty had found a latex cock of staggering proportions. It was realistically shaped and colored a dark brown skin tone. A set of big testicles bulged obscenely from one end and the shaft appeared to be at least fourteen inches long. But what was truly intimidating was its girth. It was at least three inches across along its shaft and flared even wider at its big plumb head.

The noise the object made when it hit the floor had caused Stacy's head to pivot. She stared at the thing with slowly widening eyes. Betty had to be joking. She was a big woman but... she had to be joking. It had been thrilling to watch the woman's pussy stretch to accommodate two cocks at once earlier but the sheer round size of this obscene object was so much bigger than that.

She looked to see her husband's reaction. Jared just smiled and hefted the thing like a barbell. "Always happy to be of use."

Jared got in close between Betty's legs, settling down on his stomach, propped up on one elbow. Awkwardly, he held the dildo in his support hand while his free hand caressed and explored Betty's hairy sex. He slid all four fingers deeply into her for a few moments, eliciting sighs from his subject.

His hand came away shining with secretions. He used these on the dildo, lubricating the dry rubber. As he stroked it like a cock, he exchanged a glance with his wife as if to make certain she was watching.

Stacy could hear moans and laughter coming from Helen and Frank as she worked her way to orgasm on her husband's big cock but couldn't spare the other couple a glance. She sat and stared transfixed as Jared nudged the head of the huge phallus into Betty's sex.

It didn't just sink in right away. The head on that thing was the size of a large apple. Jared twisted and jiggled the rubber toy, once or twice running it up and down Betty's slit. When a couple more nestling twists seemed to get things started, Jared pressed firmly on the handle-like balls of the toy.

The big head popped through the elastic ring of Betty's hole suddenly and three or four inches of the big shaft immediately slid into her body. The big woman cried out as the mass invaded her eager body.

Jared twisted and wiggled the toy. As Stacy watched, he gently pulled back on it. Betty's pussy lips began to bulge outward from the pressure of the head trying to find its way out. Jared held it at that point and bent forward. The pressure and her arousal were forcing her clitoris to stand up high, protruding nearly an inch from her mound. He took it between his lips and caressed its tip with his tongue.

Betty moaned in response.

Jared let her clit pop out of his mouth and he pressed the artificial cock more deeply into her heated mound. Betty stifled her soft moans long enough to speak. "Oh god, so fucking full. I need your cock Jared. Let me see your cock. I want to feel it and suck it and smell it. I'll get it hard again for you."

Jared left the big rubber toy where it was for a moment as he turned and swung his body over the broad swinger's. He knelt above her chin, his legs pressing close along her body. Her breasts were splayed widely across her chest and their flesh spilled out softly against his thighs.

Jared's manhood throbbed lazily, neither fully erect nor completely shrunken. His heavy testicles hung low in their sack, dangling and swaying. Betty wrapped her arms around his hips and buttocks. She pulled him down to her face where she inhaled his balls, sucking his entire scrotum into her mouth.

Jared shuddered as the over-sexed woman swirled his tackle around in her mouth. The sensations were at once arousing and unsettling, setting off tremors in his gut.

With Jared's hairy balls still in her mouth, Betty lifted one leg high. Deftly, she hooked it behind his neck and forced his head down toward her waiting mound. Her mouth was occupied but the message was clear. Jared still had work to do.

The big toy had slid most of the way out of Betty's slick cunt. Its flared head kept in locked in place. Jared grabbed the big toy. He pressed it home deeply, sinking ten full inches of the enormous thing into her hungry hole.

Betty gasped. Jared took the opportunity to free his balls from her mouth. It had occurred to him that he really didn't want to do too much to stimulate the woman while his family jewels were held hostage between a set of healthy white teeth.

Now that that danger was resolved, he exchanged a quick glance with his wife. She was an attentive audience. The grin he gave her made him look like a mischievous little boy. With his eyes locked with his wife's, he yanked the big brown weapon out of Betty's tightly stretched hole.

The massive head of the fake cock burst from Betty's depths like some kind of sloppy, soggy cork. The pop of extraction was followed immediately by the wet and meaty slap of her rebounding pussy lips. Stacy, Helen and Frank all felt the spray given off by the sweeping phallus.

Betty reacted with a loud "Ahh" and dug her nails into Jared's ass cheeks. He quickly brought the big toy back to her slit and plunged it back in, popping through her pussy lips with sudden force.

Jared began jabbing the enormous fake cock into Betty repeatedly, fucking her with abandon. The sight was amazing to his wife. Her husband's actions bordered on the violent but what was really shocking was what was coming out of the older woman's mouth.

"Oh god, fuck yeah. That's what I need. Tear me open. Pound my fucking cunt. Open me up good."

As her words were taken over by grunts and moans, Betty returned to Jared's cock and swallowed it whole. It wasn't completely hard yet but it would be before long.

Both Helen and her husband could see and hear what was being done to their friend. The thin woman had soaked her mate's stomach in the mixed juices of her cunt. She was breathing hard and sweating profusely but her body seemed tireless. As Jared pummeled Betty's ravenous pussy, Helen rose to her feet, unknowingly repeating Stacy's earlier actions. She began bouncing on her husband's shaft, landing hard each time as she forced every inch he had into her ravenous cunt.

Frank locked his fingers onto both of her nipples. Her heaving motion stretched them this way and that, deforming her small breasts in painful looking ways. Frank knew the pain would feed into his wife's pleasure.

Helen's nipples used to be pierced but after the third time one of them had been torn, they had decided that wasn't prudent given their excessively physical style of love making. Frank had felt terrible the first time it happened. His guilt had been alleviated somewhat eight months later when Helen ripped the other one out herself while abusively stimulating her own body. They had let them heal and pierced them again but after a nipple got torn open a third time, they'd written the entire concept off as a bad idea.

Helen bottomed out one last time, her hands clasped tightly to her head as she climaxed yet again. Her body quaked and her grunting cries filled the room.

With his wife still in the throes of ecstasy, her cunt roiling along his fully embedded rod, Frank surged to his feet. Frank was a big man and his wife weighed barely a hundred pounds. He was able to rock, kneel and then stand in a single motion. Once upright, he wrapped his big hands around his wife's rib cage. He held the trembling woman tightly, wedging her sensitive clit down onto the junction of their bodies. He concentrated on his breathing, not wanting his wife's wild pussy to force his own climax.

As her body slowly emerged from peak stimulation, Helen rested her head on her husband's broad shoulder. She sighed contentedly and kissed the nape of his neck. Smiling, she stirred her hips and caressed Frank's hard cock with the hot sheath of her cunt.

Helen leaned back in her husband's arms. She looked down at Jared and Betty. Jared slowly stroked the big rubber cock in and out of her soupy cunt while Betty licked his balls and stoked his rejuvenated organ with her hands. Neither was in a hurry to reach orgasm, they were just enjoying their bodies.

Stacy's hand was on her furry mound but only to cup it in a casual, thoughtless manner. Helen looked down at the young woman from her perch atop Frank's dick. "She's so beautiful. Those puffy tits and that perfect skin." She sighed again. Frank groaned quietly as her pussy's talented grip squeezed his pulsing cock. "I want to watch you fuck her. I want to see you spread her open and make her cum."

She lowered herself from her husband, his long, hard cock slapping against his stomach as it popped free from her snatch. She settled to the floor next to Stacy and examined her reclined body. She gently squeezed one of her pale breasts. She bent lower and kissed its peak. Stacy sighed. Helen's other hand traced a line down Stacy's soft, ivory stomach, through the matted down of her bush and tickled at the buried nub of her little clitoris.

12