Stacy's First Swing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen looked back up at Jared as he rose to his feet, one hand giving a single caress to his turgid member. "Do you know that my pussy hasn't really be stretched out tonight?" she said. She looked back down at Stacy. "You think you feel full now little slut? You really ought to try this some time."

She caught Jared's eye with an inviting smile. Helen reach back past her ass. Reaching down, she hooked two fingers into her slick pussy, pressing them against the toy and then pulling herself open wide. Tossing her head to indicate her rear. "You know what I want."

Jared exchanged a quick look with his wife before moving behind the woman and kneeling between their legs. He looked down at the pink rubber cock joining the two women. Helen's fingers were pulling her pussy open wide, creating a gap above the toy.

Jared pressed the head of his cock against the pink toy, pressing it down against the front of Helen's cunt. The gap pulled open wider. Helen's elastic pussy was eager for more.

Jared slid forward. The big purple plum of his cockhead pressed into the opening. He pushed against her fingers and her pussy spread wide around his helmet. Helen moaned slightly as the thickest part of his tool penetrated the entrance of her pussy with smooth pressure. With the dildo already in place, her pussy had to stretch quite a bit to take Jared... but it was a stretch she had made before. The two shafts, one flesh and one rubber, were no real challenge for her experienced sleeve... but it was certainly enough to make her feel nice and full.

As Jared's balls came to rest on the warmed rubber of the dildo, Helen's body pressed down heavily on Stacy. The younger woman's eyes got big as she groped with one hand around Helen's body and found the base of her husband's cock. Her fingers traced the shape of Helen's stretched cunt and the shafts filling it.

"Oh god, that's good." Helen said. One of her hands had locked itself on her clit. "Fuck me Jared. It feels so good to be so full." She began jerking on her clitoris.

With his hands hooked into her hips, Jared did as instructed. The rubber dick was soaked in Helen's lube and Jared's cock slid effortlessly along its surface as he sawed into her body. His stomach repeatedly slapped her hard ass and the wet confines of her eager hole made slurping noises.

Helen elevated her hips a bit, rising a few inches from Stacy's. The younger woman could feel the impacts and subtle twists transmitted through the shaft connecting their bodies. With a little room to move, she began hunching and twisting her own pelvis, fucking up into the older woman.

"Oh fuck, unbelievable. You two are driving me crazy." Helen was almost whimpering with pleasure. The two pistons thrashing her cunt were moving with such chaos that she didn't know from one moment to the next what was happening. On top of that, her fingers continued to twist and pull on her white-hot clitoris. Her pussy was becoming over-stimulated... a very happy kind of problem.

"Oh god, I'm cumming. Keep fucking me." Helen panted heavily and cried out wordlessly. She shuddered and thrashed. She managed to squeeze out a couple words through gritted teeth. "Don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Helen pitched forward, both hands pressed against her groin, digging into her packed cunt and rubbing her clit. Her head was pressed into Stacy's chest, it's crown against her chin. Helen's legs had been spread wide by the assault and had risen off the floor again, her thighs supported by Stacy's. The young woman had Helen's entire body weight pressing down onto her as well as the impacts from her husband's relentless assault. She didn't notice. Her lust-charged body was beyond such concerns. She had just cum a few minutes before but Helen's amazing performance and the sight of her husband's rapturous face as he fucked the other woman... not to mention the flailing dildo jabbing her cunt... had her on the cusp of another climax.

Helen wobbled side to side, unable to maintain her balance as she thundered through her release. Jared had to pause in his assault from time to time to keep her upright. Each time she did, Helen called out in protest. "Fuck me, god damn it. Beat my cunt to a pulp. I want to cum and cum and cum."

Helen pushed herself back up onto her hands as the strongest part of her orgasm passed. She began fucking her hips back and forth, ricocheting between the bodies of the Lancasters. She was ridding the ebb of her orgasm as hard as she could, eager to sustain it and build up to the next. Her pussy was in overdrive and she knew that she was now capable of rapid-fire multiple orgasms. Snarling, she locked her hands onto Stacy's tits, gripping them tightly. She still had her entire body weight balanced on the woman and if she was aware of it she obviously didn't care. Besides, Stacy's own lust was driving her body up toward Helen with surging power, lifting the other woman time and again into the plunging thrusts of her husband.

Jared pulled his cock out of Helen's greedy hole for a moment. The pink dildo seemed to be slithering around in her cunt like a living thing. He stuck two fingers from each hand into her hole on either side of the toy. He pulled them apart, stretching her hole wide.

He wasn't gentle. Helen snarled, "Yes! More!" Jared stared at her gaping hole as it spread wider and wider. It looked big enough to take four or five cocks. With his fingers still stretching her wide, he pressed his cock against the dildo and followed in back into her cavern. The tension pressed his cock tightly against the dildo but to the side where his fingers stretched her, she gaped open. Helen screamed and her pussy collapsed convulsively around it's many intruders.

Jared's fingers were pressed against the penetrating shafts and the entire length of the two cocks were gripped powerfully. The pressure was so great that it felt to Jared like his cock was coiling around the dildo. He pulled his fingers free and resumed fucking her amazing pussy.

Helen's hands were still in a death grip on Stacy's tits. Stacy was in pain, tears welling in her eyes but the pain seemed insignificant compared to the buzzing lust burning in her body. Helen shouted her way into another orgasm and Stacy followed her into the maelstrom.

As Helen screamed, her knees lowered to the floor, finally taking her weight off Stacy. The lean woman's wildly careening body smashed into Jared and Stacy's bodies as she came wildly.

As the long dildo dug into her innards and Stacy's pussy convulsed around it, her hands went to Helen's arms. She tore the other woman's hands from her aching tits, snarling with lust and adrenaline. Once freed herself, she locker her hands onto Helen's toughened breasts, pressing them into the woman's ribcage. Stacy's hips still churning with orgasmic energy, she shoved the other woman's body up toward her husband's.

Jared welded his hips to Helen's and wrapped his arms around her, drawing her body back. Her knees rose from the floor and she hung in Jared's grasp.

The pain still throbbing in her tits and the powerful orgasm still running through her body, Stacy went a bit wild. She pushed herself out from under the other bodies, allowing the pink dildo to pop out of her gaping cunt. It hung from Helen now and lay across the carpet. Staggering to her feet, Stacy snarled. She pressed a hand against Helen's sternum and shoved. The coupled pair went over backward, Jared landing heavily on his back and Helen riding his body over, coming to rest with her legs in the air and her ass pressing into Jared's stomach. The dildo flipped and twisted and came to rest dangling between their legs.

"So you're some kind of Queen Slut, is that it?" Stacy asked. "A fucking bitch that can take anything, right?"

She dropped to her knees and grabbed the dildo. For a split second she stared at the obscene display of stuffed cunt. Jared's cock was largely hidden behind the drooping toy but the wide stretch of Helen's cunt lips were on display.

Stacy jammed the dildo into Helen savagely. The older woman shrieked but pushed her body back against the invader. "Again, harder!" she cried.

Stacy's face was curdled with lust and playful anger. Her tits still hurt and she was mad, but it was an anger one might feel in a playful way after loosing a game... anger without heat but still with force. She yanked a foot of the toy from Helen's body... this still left the head locked in her snatch. Again, Stacy jabbed the toy forward. All twelve plus inches disappeared. Stacy's hand was nestled between Helen's widely splayed labia. She twisted and turned the dildo, grinding her knuckles against Helen's sex.

Stacy pulled the toy from Helen's ravaged cunt slowly, watching each inch emerge. There was no pop or sense of resistance when it's head reached the pussy's entrance... it just slid out. Stacy stared at the hole left behind. For several long moments she could see deeply into Helen's cavity. Jared's cock lay in it like a trench. Though it was still buried as deeply into the woman as it could go, Stacy could see most of the shaft lying in the wide-open pussy.

In a blink, the cavern closed and Helen's pussy sucked powerfully on Jared's member. He moaned and Helen laughed. "I am the Queen Slut. What are you going to do about it?"

Stacy's attention turned to the toy. It had churned Helen's pussy up enough to form a foam of her fluids in places. Bits of the foam slid down the shaft.

Stretching the toy out before her, Stacy measured it with her eyes. Her right hand grabbed it about eight inches from one end leaving fifteen or sixteen on the other. She bent forward again and with her left hand, pulled Helen's hole open. It took her a second to get the long wobbly toy into place with just one hand but when the head found the groove of Helen's sex and rested atop Jared's prick, Stacy shoved it forward. She rammed the toy home and felt it hit solidly against whatever part of Helen's body it was that couldn't stretch enough or get out of the way. Stacy jammed the dildo against the limits of Helen's deep pussy several times. Then she held it in deeply and twisted and shook the tool.

Stacy looked down to where her hand was. Perhaps an inch and a half separated her knuckles from Helen's body. The bitch had taken nearly fifteen inches of rubber cock.

Helen was grunting with each impact and groaned as Stacy stirred the toy around. "If you keep that up, you'll make me cum again." she said between moans.

Stacy kept it up.

Jared lay beneath Helen, his hands clasped across her stomach. Between feeling the convulsions of Helen's vagina around his cock, the dildo rubbing against it and the heaving of her body against his, Jared almost felt like he was the one being fucked by his wife.

Filled with cock and dildo, getting cruelly drilled by Stacy, Helen shouted, "That's it. You did it, I'm cumming again. Don't stop. FUCK, don't stop" She grabbed her thighs and pulled her spread knees to her chest. Rocking back and forth on her back, she fucked herself on Jared while Stacy continued to abuse her cunt. "Ghhaaa!" she screamed.

Helen rolled herself off Jared's cock and stumbled to her feet, pulling the long pink toy out of Stacy's hand. It dangled from her dripping pussy, swinging near her knees. Her body still buzzing with a sexual high, she stammered, "Fuck him." Swallowing and taking a deep breath, Helen put a note of command in her voice. "I want to watch you fuck your husband, little slut." Helen's hand was on her clit and her eyes were bright and hard as Stacy scrambled to do as she was told.

Crawling across her husband's body, she took his pussy-soaked cock in one hand and deftly slit it into her hungry cunt. As her pussy gobbled him up, she pressed her tits into his chest. They were still sore and she was certain they would begin to show bruises soon but her hormone-laden brain couldn't spare any thought for a few aches. With her husband's penis nestled where it belonged, an unexpected feeling of tender love washed over her. Even after everything that had happened that night, Stacy was faintly surprised and vary pleased to realize that her deep love for her husband was still the most powerful emotion she possessed. She bent to kiss him... it was tender and soft and she sighed softly with contentment. Jared hugged her gently, feeling equally content in their love.

"None of that." Helen said, bending to take Stacy by her hair. "It's sweet and all but I said I want you to FUCK him." She pulled her upright. Stacy looked up at the older woman. Her short hair was standing in clumps and a sheen of sweat covered her body. Her even tan was marred by a few pink marks, either from abrasion or rough handling. The rubber dildo dangling from her groin dripped with moisture. She looked like a mad-woman.

"Still think you're Queen Slut, huh?" Stacy asked, curious to see what the other woman would do. The night had gone so far already that Stacy felt that she had nothing to lose and possibly a great deal to gain.

With an evil, mocking grin, Helen stepped one foot over Jared's body and faced Stacy. The younger woman was now kneeling comfortably astride her husband, her buttocks resting on his thighs. Helen wrapped both hands around Stacy's neck and attempted to lift her body.

Squawking in surprise, Stacy involuntarily rose on her knees. The smaller woman couldn't really lift her but she could make her very uncomfortable. Shifting her grip slightly, Helen's strong hands sunk into Stacy's shoulders and she pressed her down with all her weight. Stacy sunk back down onto her husband. Hands still at her shoulder, Helen lifted again. Stacy could have shrugged the smaller woman off but was still more than willing to play along. She rose again and then let Helen shove her down again.

"I said FUCK HIM." Helen screamed, jerking Stacy's body up and down. After a few such bounces, Stacy shook her off.

"Okay, fine." Stacy said. She shifted forward and got her feet under her. Looking at her husband she informed him in a playfully formal voice, "I'm going to fuck you now."

Jared smiled. "Please proceed."

Stacy began bouncing on his dick like a pogo stick. This was actually a favorite pastime of the Lancasters. Riding cock was Stacy's favorite position and the fact that her loving husband could provide enough of it to really satisfy her was what their relationship had originally been based on.

Helen watched the couple hungrily, letting the visual keep her fires stoked. Simply having her pussy filled and pummeled only remained arousing for so long. Variety and stimulation for her brain were what could keep her going for ten hours straight when she had the opportunity to really cut loose. As she stood watching the couple she wasn't so much resting as masturbating her mind.

12