Stacy's Office Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Stacy finds a webcam buddy, or does she?
3.7k words
4.31
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers

Stacy had just started working at the small office and didn't really know anyone there. It was a remote office from the main office, with just a half dozen or so workers there. Everything they did was electronic based and her job was to classify expenses into the different categories and jobs the company did, so the costs could be allocated properly and expensed to the proper clients. It could be boring work, but the atmosphere was pleasant and being in this remote location there wasn't the pressure of the upper management wandering around. In fact, the staff in this little office were all pretty laid back, and all seemed to be doing different tasks.

Often some of her co-workers would be out of the office, visiting job sites, etc. It wasn't unusual for Stacy to be there with only one other person, and older man, or even by herself. When she was by herself she often locked the entrance door to the office suite, just to feel safer.

Stacy is a single mom with two young boys. Her husband was a deadbeat, left her for a younger, prettier woman and seemingly disappeared without paying any child support. Luckily her parents and a sister are not too far away and she's able to incorporate them into her sons' lives. With school just letting out for the summer, she had in fact just this past weekend dropped her boys off with her sister for their month long trip to the coast. Stacy planned to join them for a weekend or two, but honestly she was looking forward to some quiet time too.

Being a single mom was a challenge, but she managed to keep herself up as well. She hit the gym several days a week, having won a membership at a fundraising drawing at the school. She'd never been too proud of her smallish boobs, 34A's, but at least they were still pert and firm. But, she was pretty happy with the flat belly and firm ass that she kept. Her legs were shapely, too, and she enjoyed wearing clothes that were flattering to her figure, especially from the waist down.

The older guy that was almost always in the office, Brad, was quiet most of the time. He would chat a bit now and then, especially when Stacy wore a low-cut top or halter top sun dress, and she knew he checked out her ass often when she was around the office. Brad wasn't creepy, or anything like that, though he did visit Stacy's office space several times one day. She finally figured out it was due to the shorts she was wearing. They were close fitting and of a light material, and she did notice in the bathroom mirror that she was showing a bit of a camel toe if not careful. It bothered her a bit at first, but then the thought of her effect on at least one male actually felt pretty good. Near the close of business that day she thought just one little torment of old Brad must might be fun, so she found some excuse to take a piece of paper to his desk on the pretense of asking how to categorize it.

Her top was a button down, sleeveless style, worn outside the waist, and she made sure to unbutton one more button from the top, to make sure it fell open freely if she bent over. Her bra that day was an ultrathin, lacy bra which was virtually see-thru. She went to the bathroom and loosened the clasp a notch to make sure the bra fell loose as she bent over as well. She really wanted to give old Brad an eyeful and see what he did.

About 5 minutes before quitting time Stacy took the invoice paper and walked over to Brad's office, stepping up to his desk. As he looked up she asked if he could help her figure out something on the invoice. He obliged, and she laid the paper down in front of him then bent over from the waist with her chest right in front of Brad's face. As she pointed out the particular item of question she could tell that Brad had his eyes riveted to her chest. Stacy just held that position for a long moment before straightening back up. Brad snapped his eyes down to the paper and pretended to be interested in the question. Stacy grinned to herself and after Brad mumbled something about the matter she turned, paused a moment to allow Brad a close up look at her ass in those shorts.

Brad was known by all in the office to be a hard worker, and one who worked long hours. He stayed after hours several days a week. Neither Stacy nor any of the others thought much about it. But, one day Brad was away from his desk for some reason. Stacy went to deliver a folder of papers that she had completed, so that Brad could do whatever it was that he did with those documents after she was finished with them. As she laid the folder on his desk she noticed that his desktop computer screen was still on, not yet activated to a screen saver. The website Brad had pulled up was an adult webcam chat site, except all the characters on there were naked and either masturbating or in the case of couples were engaged in some sex act. Stacy's eye just happened to glance down at the trash can as she turned to walk out, and she noticed quite a few crumpled up paper towels in Brad's trash can.

Later that day, as the thoughts of the website on Brad's computer kept rolling through her mind, Stacy wondered if Brad watched that stuff during the day, of if he stayed late and watched it there instead of going home to his family. Then the trashed paper towels fit. Of course he stayed to watch the porn and he was no doubt jacking off then too. That explained the trashed paper towels. All that grossed her out just a little, and at the same time, intrigued her. It had been a long time since Stacy had known the touch of a sexual partner, and porn had never bothered her. In fact, she rather liked it when the opportunity was right.

Over the next few days Stacy kept thinking about what she presumed Brad to be doing after working hours. She also found herself growing hornier than usual. At one point she even recognized that coincidence and chuckled to herself over the timing. But she also hatched a plan to confirm her curiosity.

Wednesday of that week as everyone was gathering their personals and making towards the door, Stacy noticed that Brad was perfectly content to keep chugging away at his desk. As her other office mates drifted out one by one, she found herself the last one to leave besides Brad. She bid him a good night and made for the door. The employee parking lot was just behind the building and Stacy glanced at one of the windows as she pulled from her assigned parking space. She thought she could make out the figure of a person standing behind the blinds of the entrance door, watching the traffic leaving. Brad, she thought. Stacy pulled from the parking lot and headed down the street in the direction of her apartment.

Two blocks down the street was another office building much like the one Stacy worked in, and she pulled into their emptied parking lot and into a space towards the rear. She sat there for about forty-five minutes, waiting for traffic to settle down and give Brad a chance to become fully engaged in his passions. Stacy got out, locked her car, and walked back to her office building.

The front entrance is on the street side of the building, while Brad's office is in the rear of the building and facing the parking lot. Stacy knew she'd not be noticed walking down the street to the building, and she knew she could slip her key in the door quietly enough to not be heard unlocking the door. The trick was opening the door. There was a wind chime hanging on the door to alert the office staff of someone coming in, but if she opened and closed the door slowly and softly enough the chime wouldn't sound. She had also worn shoes with a crepe sole, so her footsteps were indeed silent.

Stacy slipped past the front entrance area and was moving slowly down the hallway into the common room. She could faintly hear indistinguishable sounds from Brad's office, as well as a rubbing sound. She slipped through the common area and was standing literally right outside of Brad's office doorway. She could hear the sounds from the computer, the faint moans and groans of the performers, and she could make out the distinct sound of Brad jacking off. Thinking about what was surely on the screen and thinking about the erect cock that Brad was working on was making Stacy even hornier. She found herself rubbing her pussy through her skirt and panties, and felt her nipples hard against the bra she was wearing. She wanted to watch Brad, and she wanted her own passions attended to.

As so often happens when we think with our hormones and not our brain, Stacy felt it was good reasoning to peak around the corner of the doorway to see what was happening. Luck was with her, as it happened that a lampshade on the corner of Brad's desk obscured his view of Stacy's head as she peaked around the door frame. She could see Brad's body reclined a bit in his office chair, that his trousers and underwear were pulled down out of sight, and he was frantically stroking a full erection. And not a bad looking cock either. In fact, Stacy's eyes snapped to the cock and were glued there with little else in focus and her mind cognizant of little else.

Brad's hand was stroking faster and harder, his breathing becoming more erratic, and Stacy's breathing was also becoming a bit erratic and nearly loud enough for Brad to hear, if he hadn't been so occupied. Stacy's panties were soaked and her hand was still rubbing up and down through the material. Brad suddenly erupted in a loud guttural moan as white cum came forth from the tip of his cock in spurts that coincided with the contractions of his cock and the stroke of his hand. Stacy watched, unconsciously licking her lips a couple of times while remembering what a man's cum used to taste like. She had always enjoyed oral sex, both giving and receiving, and missed that as much as anything.

As Brad moved to clean himself Stacy came to an awareness that she had to do something to avoid detection. She eased back towards the front door as quietly as possible but also as quickly as feasible, then opened the door with enough vigor to sound out the wind chime. Shutting the door with some force, she then proceeded to walk with normal footsteps and humming as she approached her office. She had just sat down at her desk and was acting as if she were looking for some particular papers when Brad spoke to her from the doorway of her office, truthfully startling her just a tad.

"Damn, Brad, you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing still here?" She thought she did a rather good job of covering all that up, especially as Brad began to explain how he was just finishing up some business that really couldn't wait until tomorrow, and that he was just leaving himself. "Ok, so if you don't mind, please lock the front door on your way out. I want to knock out a couple of things myself so that I can slip out early tomorrow if possible." Brad nodded in agreement, waved farewell and left.

Stacy took the opportunity to try a page out of Brad's book. She booted up her computer and did a search for the adult webcam sites, settling on one that looked like it might have been what Brad was viewing. She figured she'd try that one, since it was good enough for Brad, unless of course he had some fetish that wasn't her cup of tea.

The site had viewing of straight and alternative cams, separated into male, female and couples, and she chose the male section. Seeing Brad stroke himself had only whet her tongue for that type of scene and she figured she might as well get a full dose of it while pleasuring herself.

Stacy spent the better part of an hour perusing different male webcams, some long, some short, some thick, others skinny, both cut and uncut, most shaven, and all ages. She had removed her skirt and panties, had her feet propped up on the desk and spread wide. Her left hand stayed on her pussy, circling her engorged clit, dipping into the hot slickness of her hole, keeping herself on the verge of orgasm while she moved from watching one cock to another. Her pussy was hot and wet, she came upon an older man that wasn't too long but was thick with heavy balls. He was stroking at a moderate pace, the head of his cock firm and looking as if it might erupt at any moment, and besides being highly erotic to Stacy, it reminded her of Brad's cock and how it looked as she watched him cum just a few nights ago. That association tipped her off into a powerful climax with a heavy flow passion from her cunt, her hips bucking, her knees pulling closed and back open, and more squirt fluids than usual wetting her chair and the carpet beneath.

Stacy sat back and watched the older man succeed to his orgasm, it arousing her again to the point that she was again rubbing the palm of her hand against her protruding clit. But seeing the "broadcast" icon at the top of the screen intrigued her. Her screen had a built-in camera that she sometimes used for video calls, so she clicked on the icon. A pop-up screen came up asking for camera permission, which she confirmed, and a small monitor screen came to life with her image. Stacy thought the scene a bit vulgar, but at the same time, she wanted men, a lot of men, to see her in such an exposed and erotic pose. She clicked the "live" button and adjusted the camera angle to focus on her chest and below.

It didn't take but a few moments for one after another male viewer to populate her viewer list, and almost as quickly the comments from them began to pour into the chat box. Stacy was taken aback slightly, not expecting such a rapid or populous response, but it was exciting. Some of the comments were off-putting, but most were complimentary, suggestive of what they wanted to do or see from her, and it was a bit more than she was prepared for. She massaged her breasts some, pulling on the nipples for them, and rubbed her pussy continuously while pulling it open for them upon request. After a few minutes she began ignoring their comments and request and drifted into the thoughts of them all looking at her femininity, of them masturbating to the sight of her womanhood, and allowed that to carry her to another powerful orgasm.

When she had regained some control of her body she opened her eyes and glanced at the chat box. The comments were pouring in at a rapid-fire pace, all of them charged with ecstasy over her show, and all wanting more. She waved good-bye to them and closed out the webcam.

Stacy shut off the computer and sat there for a few moments gathering herself. She was soaked in her groin area, the seat was soaked, an array of damp spots adorned the carpeting, and she felt great. She was expecting some feeling of shame, or regret, but none arose. In fact, she found herself thinking about when and where the next episode might occur, and how she might manage the whole webcam experience next time. And she thought about seeing the older gentleman, it occurring how much he looked like Brad in size and shape of his cock and balls.

Stacy walked mostly nude to the rest room and grabbed some paper towels, dampened some and dabbed herself off a bit so as not to be so sticky. She then dried herself, walked back to her office and redressed. As she made her way to the front door of the office a flush of panic rushed up and over her. Her car. Brad didn't miss much around the office and he would have been sure to notice that her car wasn't there.

The next day or two at the office were uneventful in every way. Brad didn't stay late, Stacy and Brad never talked beyond the perfunctory nod of the head when passing. A couple of days later Brad and Stacy were up by the coffee pot at the same time, and as it happened there was only one other person in the office and they had closed their door for privacy during a phone conversation. There was the usual small talk about the weather and the selection of coffee, then Brad mentioned something that about stopped Stacy cold in her tracks.

"Did you know that all video conversations on the office computers are recorded?" Stacy felt weak, hot, her head swirling a bit, but she held her composure as best she could.

"No, I didn't know. Why?" The "why" was a much for why do they record as why do you ask me if I knew. The first was logical, for security, and she'd never considered that when she had her webcam adventure at her desk a few nights before. The second part was a big question mark. Did Brad know something? It was too coincidental for him to just pop up with something like that, totally unrelated to any conversation they had ever had before, and not at all germane to the weather or coffee.

"Well, you probably know I do a good bit of the IT work around the office, especially this location. As part of that, all video communications are recorded and then routed to my computer for review of quality and content, then cataloging and archiving." He left it right there, hanging for effect and to give Stacy a few moments to think about that. He finished stirring the creamer in his coffee, discarded the stir stick, took a sample sip of the brew, then glanced at Stacy. She was almost in a daze.

The thoughts were racing through her mind. He'd obviously seen her webcast, seen her pleasuring herself, spread wide for all to gaze upon and enjoy. Seen her orgasm several times. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life, but for some reason, she also felt a bit excited. It wasn't lost upon her that one thought was that she'd have to confine all her future webcam adventures to her home computer. And, knowing that someone she knew, someone physically close to her had seen her exhibit herself like that was both uncomfortable and very exciting.

"Well, that's interesting. What happens to recordings that aren't appropriate for the company archives?"

Brad smiled. He also allowed his eyes to wander over Stacy's body before answering her question. "You know, I've never had that question come up in the past, but it so happens that I have a video right now that just might need some consideration. I have it up on my screen right now, if you'd like to take a look and help me figure out the best way to handle this." Stacy decided it would be in her best interests to play along, so she nodded agreement and followed Brad back to his office.

Brad had twin computer monitors on his desk, and on one of the monitors he had a video pulled up and paused. Stacy instantly recognized the image and the precise moment being shown. She felt her face flush. Brad just stood there and allowed Stacy to compose her next move. "Well, Brad. What do I do now?"

"Hm, well, we can simply let it ride, catalog it and file it away in the archives, or maybe it could disappear."

"You can make that happen?" Stacy felt a bit of relief but she knew darn well it would come with a price.

"I sure can. Tell you what. You forget all about that evening when you spied on me at my desk, and I'll make this video go away. Deal?"

Stacy smiled. "You sly old fucker, you know all along I'd seen you? Why didn't you say anything?" She thought that maybe Brad wasn't so creepy after all.

"Well, you played it cool, so I figured you just thought I was an old pervert and chalk it up to that. And since no one else acted any differently towards me, I figured you hadn't mentioned it to anyone." Stacy smiled again. Damn, old Brad was a lot sharper than most folks gave him credit for being. "Besides, that night you had your webcam experience, who do you think you watched for a long time that night? You didn't recognize me?"

Stacy's mind flashed back instantly to that night, to watching the older guy with the thick cock, even thinking back then it reminded her of Brad. "How do you know I was watching me?"

"There's a roster of who is watching you, and I saw your screen name pop up on my roster. And, sadly, yours was the only name so it was easy to catch. I had recognized your office chair and the pictures on the wall behind your chair. That's how I knew it was you."

FLrider
FLrider
231 Followers
12