Stacy's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister have a night to remember!
15.2k words
4.7
66.6k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 09/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


[The last story ended when my brother left the room after our passionate love making session ended, the love we felt for each other was flourishing. I recommend reading the previous chapters before you read this one so it makes more sense to you!]

My name is Stacy, and this is my story

At around 7am in the morning my eyes opened, after a couple of seconds I got a huge rush, right up through my stomach and into my head and I smiled. I was remembering the night before. The night my brother had taken my virginity. I felt like a real woman, as if the shackles of being just a girl had been shaken off and now I was a true and real woman. It was such a rush of realization and confidence. My smile continued to broaden as I remembered how I had been 'de-flowered' and my pussy grew warm and my nipples stood to attention, as if saluting me on a job well done. I could hear noises coming from downstairs, voices of my parents and my brother, oh my brother or my lover? I didn't know. I had an overwhelming urge to see him, as today was a Saturday he wouldn't be working.

I slipped out from the bedcovers, my smooth legs swinging over the edge of my bed first, sitting up I stretched my arms in the air, feeling my still hard nipples push against the fabric of my pyjamas. I opened my door and made my way to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and relieved myself on the toilet. Looking at myself in the mirror, unable to stop smiling, I brushed my blonde hair back behind my ears and allowing a few stray hairs to fall either side of my face. Still unable to stop smiling I went back into my room. It was a hot day, even in my pyjama top and shorts I was pretty warm so I unbuttoned my top and tossed it into my wardrobe, and picked out a long vest top. It was the kind with no sleeves and the hemline ended about mid thigh. It covered up the shorts underneath so it looked like I had this red shirt on and nothing else, but I wasn't going to put jeans on in this weather and after all I was around my family, not like anyone was going to be eyeing me up! (With a smile I knew, of course, the real reason why I'd chosen such a revealing set of clothes, to give my brother an erection!) I started giggling again as that thought went through my mind. I composed myself and headed out my bedroom door and towards the stairs barefoot.

I made my way downstairs and saw my mother, father and brother sat at the dinner table, the table was fairly large with room for two people on either side. My mother and father sat on one side and my brother was on the other by himself. No one was eating; they were just enjoying morning coffee and conversation.

"Hey look who's up early," my mother said. "You want some coffee?"

"Yeah please," I said, smiling back at her as she stood up and turned her back my father got up and walked towards the sitting room with his paper, smiling at me as he went. Then my brother turned around and saw me coming towards him and I swear his eyes doubled in size! He was looking me up and down and I loved it, then we remembered we were in the company of our parents who may not understand, or like, their two offspring undressing each other with their eyes. I slid my legs under the table and sat down next to Jake.

"Good morning, dear brother," I said trying not to giggle, and failing.

"Ah good morning dear sister," he said in a very posh, almost royal voice which made us both start giggling with each other. Mum turned around with 3 cups of coffee, 2 in one hand and one in the other, and then set them down on the table, she looked at us with a confused smile, I knew that she was surprised that Jake and I were suddenly the best of friends, but then what mother wouldn't smile at that? She turned around to pick up dads cup, when she did I felt a hand on my upper thigh. I jumped a little and felt like my body temperature had shot up through the roof. My brother was feeling me up at the breakfast table! Mum turned around and the hand withdrew, as she walked past with dad's cup Jake half stood up, I thought he was leaving the table but then I saw what he was doing. With mums back turned he was rearranging himself, his erection was clear as day, like a tent pole inside his sweat pants. He reached down into his trousers and straightened his cock so it was pointing straight up, in line with his stomach, and then sat back down with relief etched on his face, while mum and dad were talking in the living room, the breakfast table is in the kitchen and there's a big open archway that leads to the living room, he leaned close and whispered into my ear, "I've had that since I saw you come in the room," he said with a smile. "And I've been waiting for ages to sort it out, I thought it was gonna tear through my trousers!" We both started laughing and in my I was imagining him sat there with everyone around and a big hole in his trousers where his cock had torn through, thanks to his sexy older sister.

We stopped laughing and mum came back to the table and sat opposite us, our hands kept to ourselves.

"What are you doing today?" mum asked me.

"Oh, I don't know," I said truthfully. "I might go and have a mess around on the PC or something, or phone Kerry for a bit." (Kerry was a friend I met online, we weren't close and we'd never met in person but I was grateful for a friend to chat to.)

"How about you?" she said turning to Jake. "Are you still going out tonight?"

"Yeah," he said smiling. "More than likely, I fancy a night out." My heart sank, what if he met a girl? Or what if a girl came on to him? What if he found someone there that he liked and what would that mean for...

"Why don't you come with me Stace?" He said, knocking me out of that sequence of thought, "it'll be a laugh." I thought about it for a moment.

"Ok why not?" I said, suddenly nervous and excited at the thought of us being out together, as I said before I was never a 'going out' type of person, but remembering the safeness I had felt in my brothers arms I knew that he would look after me. Mum was surprised too, I could see it in her face and raised eyebrows, but considering Jake had never asked me to go anywhere with him I understood the shock value.

"That's that then," Jake said standing up, mum stood too finishing her coffee as she did, which reminded me that I'd forgot mine.

"Jake, are you ready yet?" dad shouted from the other room.

"Yeah, just got to put my shoes on," Jake replied.

"Where are you going?" I asked, sounding more disappointed that I intended.

"To the scrap yard to find some parts for the car we've been working on, don't you remember us talking about it?" I shook my head no.

"When are you coming back?" I asked, still sounding like a girlfriend rather than a sister.

"Be a few hours," He said. "After we've bin there we'll need to go down to the garages and stuff, and that should be it," he sounded disappointed too.

"No," dad corrected him. "We need to pick up the engine piece from the shop in Leeds, they'll have it at 3'o'clock, it'll be getting on about 6ish when we get back."

I suddenly disliked my father.

"Oh yeah I forgot," Jake said. Then he turned to me and said, "Don't worry, when I get back there will be plenty of time for me to get something to eat and get ready."

"Ok," I said, still disappointed, but also very excited about the prospect of a night out with my brother. Mum and dad walked towards the back door and outside towards the car, when they were out of sight my brother turned around to look at me. Then he leaned down and planted his lips on mine, parting my lips with his tongue. I felt his hand run up under my top and take hold of my left breast, giving it a little squeeze that made me tingle all over, we pulled apart with a smooching sound and he quickly checked we wasn't being watched then turned back to me.

"We will go to a club tonight," he said with his hand still on my breast and my pussy was starting to get wet, "and we'll have plenty of fun." He checked over his shoulder once more, and turned back to me again letting go of my breast, but he wasn't done yet. His hand slithered down to the top of my shorts, I gasped as I realized what he was about to do, then he did it. His hand went down the front of my shorts and he inserted a finger into my pussy, the amount of wetness down there made it easy for him, so easy that he decided to slip two in. Here I was, sat at the dinner table with my brothers' forefinger and middle finger inside my pussy and his tongue in my mouth. Our parents could come in at any moment, then...

"Jake!" it was dads voice. We almost jumped out of our skins, Jake pulled his fingers out of me and stood upright, my juices on his fingers and I turned around and stood up beside him.

"Jake, are you coming or what?" he was still outside! Oh the relief!

"Yes dad I'm..." a giggle, "I'm coming!" he shouted back, then turned back to me.

"I almost already have cum," he said to me, we both laughed and he brought his hand up to his lips, he looked at me and sucked my juice off his middle finger. Then he offered me his forefinger which I gratefully took in my mouth, licking my moisture off his fingers, we looked into each others eyes and shared a quick kiss.

"See you later," he said, my love for him again surfaced, so much so I was holding tears back.

"I love you," I said

"I love you too," and with that he turned and walked through the door, I rushed upstairs to change my clothes and begin the long process of picking an outfit!

It was now around 5.30pm and, predictably, I was no closer to choosing an outfit. I was searching through the closet looking at jeans, t-shirts, dresses, skirts, gowns and God knows what else! I hadn't worn most of these things, some of them I'd worn around the house, but as for going out in I usually limited myself to sweatpants and baggy t-shirts. Tonight though was different. I was out to impress. If you had told me a few days ago that I'd be looking for something to impress my brother I would've thought you were insane. But there I was, equally excited and nervous and as time got closer to the promised 6pm, much more nervous.

I noticed a dress hanging up in the back of my closet; the silvery colour caught my eye. It was the dress that had been given to me about 3 years ago by an aunt. It was a backless silver dress, it was tied at the neck so you couldn't wear a bra with it and the hem line was just above the knee. I thought what the hell and decided to try it on. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs and off. (I had removed the shorts I was wearing considering how wet they were after this morning.) Then I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and dropped it on top of my jeans on the floor. Now standing in just my small pink panties I stepped into the dress. Now I don't know if I had grown or the dress had shrunk but when I pulled it up to wear it needed to be to fasten properly the hem of the dress had travelled up past my knees and stopped daringly close to my upper thighs. I fastened the collar part at the top and smoothed the dress down. I turned around to look in the full length mirror and nearly passed out with embarrassment, even though I was the only person in the room.

The hemline did indeed stop around my thighs, the dress wasn't flimsy, it would keep its shape in a breeze but it wasn't skin tight either, it hung around my thighs giving me room to move my legs and, much more importantly, it wouldn't cut into me when sitting down and leave impression lines. The backless part of the dress was low cut to about an inch above my rear. The front section, when I had tied it up around my neck presented a small problem. Of course I already knew my back would be bare but if I bent down you'd be able to see the sides of my breasts! My fear was short lived however when I discovered a small lace that ran from one side of the front and hooked around the other side tightening it up.

Normally at this point I would have stripped off again and found something much less revealing but I couldn't deny the simple fact that I looked very, very sexy. I had never dressed this way before and looking at myself now I couldn't understand why. My legs looked great and the hemline wasn't so bad. Mum and dad would probably have a heart attack when they saw me in this and hopefully my brother would too. I was starting to get turned on from looking at myself like this and on any other night I would have happily laid on my bed and masturbated for the rest of the evening but right now I needed to go in the shower and pick out what to wear on my feet. I undid the straps, shook the dress off and laid it out on the bed, the silver material reflecting the light. I couldn't believe how confident I was. Maybe it was losing my virginity but more likely it was because I would be with my brother. He would keep me safe and, with him, I could do anything. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my once again wet panties I pulled them down and threw them onto the washing pile. Amazing the women don't run out of moisture if they did I would surely have dried up after the last 24 hours' exploits!

Naked again I walked to the top of the stairs and shouted down that I was going in the shower, mum shouted OK back to me, I always shout first before getting in the shower so if anyone needs to use the toilet they have a chance to do so before I get in so I'm not disturbed. Once the door of the shower is closed you can only see a vague shape through the translucent glass but still I didn't want people coming in and sitting on the toilet while I'm all naked and soapy! I went back to my room to grab my bathrobe, no need to put it on yet so I strode across the landing to the bathroom in the nude. It was a good job my mother was downstairs, the sight of her daughter naked, shaved pussy and all, would be very awkward.

I closed the door behind me and hung my robe on the hook on the back of the door then got a towel out of the linen cupboard. I laid it on the floor in front of the shower door ready for me to step on afterwards to stop the floor getting wet. I leaned in to the cubicle and switched on the water, then held my hand under the spray until it got warm enough and stepped in. I love taking showers, the hot water sprayed on to the back of my neck instantly relaxing me; I closed my eyes and thought about what the night ahead might bring, me in my sexy silver dress dancing with my little brother. I ought to have be ashamed of myself, but considering that in the last 24 hours I had stroked myself to orgasm while secretly watching him watch porn and masturbate, and later that night had lost my virginity to him, if all that hadn't made me ashamed then a bit of fantasizing in the shower wasn't going to do much! I ran my fingers through my wet hair then began rubbing my neck and shoulders, feeling my muscles loosen. My mind began to drift back to last night, how it felt to have a penis inside me, thrusting into my virgin pussy until I had felt my brothers cum filling the inside of my pussy. My hands dropped to my breasts, unconsciously rubbing and pinching my nipples, making them stand out straight. I still had my eyes closed, dreamily remembering the feelings of the orgasms, how it had felt like my pussy was on fire and tasting my sweet juices on my brothers tongue.

I heard a bang outside that startled me, bringing me out of the erotic paradise that was my fantasy; I heard voices outside as well. After a moment I realized that my dad and brother had returned from where ever they had been all day. A pang of excitement ran through my like a little electric shock. Then I noticed that while I had been in my dreamlike state, my hands had found their way to my pussy and my fingers had been stroking my slit unconsciously for a few minutes, which explained my current arousal. I grabbed the shampoo off the little shelf in the shower cubicle and rubbed it into my hair, massaging my scalp before rinsing it out. I had my eyes closed tight so no shampoo found its way into them and I stood directly under the shower so all the water was directed onto my head. When I stepped away from the spray I could here voices again, I heard someone coming up the stairs then heard my mother shouting up after them, telling them that I was in the shower. The footsteps went back down the stairs and out of earshot. I got the shower gel off the shelf and squeezed some into my hand and began rubbing myself all over. I kept telling myself that I was just cleaning myself, but really most of the rubbing was about feeling dirtier! As good an excuse as any, my hands were now soapy and they glided over my body, over my breasts and over my stomach, then down over my thighs and calf muscles, back up the backs of my legs to my ass. I kneaded the flesh on my ass then brought my hands back to my pussy, my finger teasingly sliding up and down my slit, each time pushing a little further in. My breathing became shallow when my finger ran over my clit, making my legs spread a little wider opening up my little pink hole until it was aching to be filled by a few fingers.

I was still stroking my clit while I used my fingers on my other hand to gently tease my pussy. I dipped a finger just barely inside, I loved teasing myself to the point or orgasm then pulling back slightly, to make the feeling last and to see how long I could stay at that climactic point until I couldn't wait any longer, when I reached that point my senses would go numb and my entire body would become super sensitive, at that point any touch would send me cascading of the edge into a mind blowing orgasm. I still hand my hands between my legs, building up the heat inside me, I had turned around to face the jets of water so they were spurting water directly onto my breasts, the warm water flowed down my slim body to where my hands were teasing my pussy, like a waterfall over my body, as if the water knew what I wanted and it was eagerly seeking out the points to hit in order to send me over that edge once again. My mind was again replaying the events of my incest fuelled night of passion with my sibling. I was close, so close, my body was tense and my mind felt numb, my hands were working my pussy on their own, as if they had a mind all of their own, one hand dedicated to my clit, the other rhythmically fucking my hole, now three fingers steadily entered me, faster, faster, my lips parted as my breathing became more intense and my eyes squeezed shut.

There would be no teasing or teetering on the edge this time. I intended to skip the formalities and dive straight to main event, my heart hammered against my chest, my breasts now impossibly sensitive and my nipples even more so, the feeling of the water being shot at my nipples when they were this sensitive was amazing, that feeling alone was enough to send my crazy with pure, unbridled lust. I thought I heard a knock on the door but I was too far gone, nothing was going to stall my climax.

"Stacy?" It was my brother's voice, and that was the last straw. My orgasm ripped through my body, sending shock waves from my pussy and nipples through my chest and stomach, down my legs right to my toes.

The bathroom door opened.

The waves of pleasure still rocked my body, the mind blowing climax made my legs quiver at the knees until I had to kneel on the floor of the shower cubicle.

"You Ok in there?" My senses were slowly returning, a warm feeling filled my body, as if the hot water had gotten into my blood stream, making my temperature rise.

The shower cubicle door opened and I saw my brothers face appear through the steam, he looked down at me, sat on the cubicle floor now with one leg stretched out in front of me and the other leg bent with my knee under my chin and both hands between my legs, he looked me up and down a few times, scanning and savouring my body, and he smiled almost from ear to ear at me.