Stacy's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you say?" I asked in a sultry voice, with my hands still pressed in between his pants and boxers, each taking a firm hold of his ass cheeks. His monster dick throbbed in front of me, begging for what it knew was coming. "I think you said bare skin is fair game."

Tony was overcome by shock and pleasure as he watched and felt the large round head of his dick immediately disappear into my mouth before I slowly pushed the entire length of his cock through my mouth and down my throat. He moaned at his first experience of his perfect dick completely disappearing before his eyes into the face of a lover. No one, not even Stacy had ever been able to deep-throat the entirety of his impressive member. He knew he was about to experience the oral sex of his life.

I skillfully used my thick experienced lips and tongue to begin the ultimate massage of his dick. I moved methodically up and down his long shaft, giving masterful attention to every inch. I tormented his deep red head before descending down the length of is pulsating member. Saliva began to mix with pre-cum to lubricate the piston action of his dick moving in and out of my parched throat. Everything about this moment would happen between my lips. Every drop would be swallowed, however long it took, however much he would feed me.

"Oh gawd!" he cried. "Oh gawd!"

I consumed him with ravenous determination. My head rotated with every descent and ascent of his shaft for added pleasure. Tony's body began to quake with impending orgasm. He felt as if cum was being summoned from every extremity of his body. His body tightened as the seemingly endless volume of his thick white cream began to make its way up the long beautiful dick.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Here it comes! Here it comes!"

Tony became dizzy and delirious, overcome as every nerve in his body buzzed with erotic outburst. "Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhh!" Tony shouted has his hips lurched forward, shooting the first long stream of cum down my thirsty throat. I immediately made another descent, eager to syphon a constant river of his sweet cream, sweeter than I had imagined. I pulled the length of his cock in again, causing it to disappear over and over through my hungry lips. I opened my throat as much as I could, allowing the thick delicacy to flow freely. The sheer volume of his cum overflowed the limits of my mouth. I quickly retrieved small streams of cum escaping out the corners of my mouth, swallowing every drop while continuing my oral assault on his dick. For more than five minutes after the first stream of cum was delivered, Tony's dick continued to dispense his rich liquid hors d'oeuvre, before falling back exhausted into his chair. I licked my lips and swallowed every drop.

Tony lay dizzy and paralyzed in his chair. I leaned forward to suck off the top of his dick to ensure I fulfilled my promise and desire to drain every drop available.

"Oh gawd, Monique," there's nothing left. "You finished me."

"Not finished," I said with a smile, "just getting started. There is always more. We just use the next course of the meal to recover."

"Not yet," he said. "Before we start the next course, I still have my turn with you."

I smiled. "Come and get it lover. Because with the next course, I'm coming for more."

Tony stood up and took my hand to for me to stand next to him. He moved some of the food aside and laid me down in the middle of the table as an added entree to the elegant four-course buffet. He pulled the last remaining stitch of clothing off my body, spread my legs, then the lips of my pussy, before masterfully reciprocating my ravenous affection. My pussy was already soaked from the anticipation of this night, the anticipation of this moment, the tall drink I had just finished from him, and now his masterful touch. I knew I would come fast and hard. My body immediately responded to the caress of his lips and tongue.

"Oh fuck! Stacy wasn't kidding," I shouted. "Damn, you are good. Oh gawd, don't stop!" My body convulsed beneath him.

Tony had no intention of stopping. My body was now his for the night, and just as I promised to him, I knew this was only the beginning of this legendary rendezvous. My ass shook the table as it bucked in response to the all-encompassing orgasm that poured through me to his waiting lips. My body tingled and I was lost in nirvana.

Tony and I made our way through the meal, taking our time and taking each other. As we finished dessert, we kept our promises to hold nothing back, fucking each other with reckless abandon. We lay exhausted and consumed in the middle of the bed. Everything Stacy had said about Tony's sexual finesse proved more than true. I had no idea how legendary this night would be, or the surprises that were still ahead.

Chapter Five

"Want a drink?" Tony asked as we lay naked on top of each other after finishing the most recent episode of the evening's multi-episode passion-filled fuck-fest. My pussy ached in the most beautiful way.

"That sounds great," I said. "Make it a double."

"I'll get it," Stacy suddenly said walking into the steamy bedroom wearing a backless orange mini-cocktail dress. "Anything for you Lover Boy?" she asked Tony.

Tony and I were both stunned by her entrance into the bedroom. We sat up, our bodies covered with sweat and cum, and jaws open.

"Stacy, Stacy," Tony began to stutter, "I can explain." Fear and panic moved across his face. It was the worst of all possible scenarios.

Stacy broke out into a playful laughter. "Relax Tony, no need to explain," she said as she unzipped her own dress, causing it to slide down her body to the floor as she raised her hands above her head in a sultry striptease move, wearing only a matching neon orange thong and high heels. "You are exactly where I want you," she said with a sly smile as she caressed her own large beautiful globes in front of us.

"What? " we asked in unison.

"I'll be right back with your drinks and then we'll really get this party started." Stacy disappeared into the living room to retrieve the drinks.

Tony and I looked at each other completely stunned. None of it made sense. We stammered in our words.

Stacy returned with three drinks, handing one each to Tony and me.

"But, but..." Tony stammered.

"Chill Tony, you think this was your idea?"

"What are you talking about Stacy?" I asked as she joined us in the middle of the bed.

"First a toast to the two people I love the most." She held her glass up and received the obligated but confused meeting of the glasses. We all downed our drinks. In light of the circumstances, Tony and I were both ready for another.

"I'm going to explain this once, and then we're going to enjoy the rest of the night together fulfilling every fantasy we've ever had. Deal?"

Tony and I were still too stunned to understand or answer. Stacy seemed giddy and playful, like she just won a prize.

"Let me explain, by beginning with a confession. I totally set you two up. You are here because I wanted you here."

"What?" Tony and I said in unison.

"Think about it. Stacy, who is the most competitive sexually-charged person I know?" she asked with a smile.

"I am," I answered without hesitation.

"So, what do I know is going to happen when I tell you that 1. you could have any man on the planet but one, and 2. that one man you can not have is the most sexually satisfying man on the planet, and 3. your best attempt at seducing him would fail because he has me?"

"I would go after that man until I succeeded," I answered.

"Absolutely you would, and you did, just as I counted on you doing. You've never pursued Tony until I dared you to. And Tony, what if, 1. I love you more than life itself, and 2. at least once before we are married I desperately wanted you to experience a woman giving you head like that gorgeous dick of yours deserves and

3. the best person I know who can give a man (or woman) head is my best friend who I trust more than anyone?

"Then you would set me up to experience the best head on the planet by your best friend?" Tony answered as a question, still stunned by Stacy's confession.

"Why do you think I left you two alone at the French restaurant last week and dropped the news I would be out of town tonight? Do either of you think you could pull off an affair with each other without me knowing? This was all my idea."

In a crazy way it started to make sense.

"But I thought you were at your company training?" I asked. "I mean all of your pathetic tweets and texts."

"They were pathetic. I was at training, but the training is here in town. We were at a conference center right down the street."

"But what about the training you said you had tonight," Tony responded.

"You've just given it to me," she said with a smile, "best training I've ever been to. I was already here at the house when I called you and I've been here all night. Watching you two has made me so fucking hot, I'm ready for my turn. I've always dreamed of a threesome with you two; tonight my dream comes true. This party is just getting started," she added.

"Damn, Stacy, why didn't you just ask?" I asked. "I'd do anything for you."

"Because this was much more fun," Stacy answered with a coy smile. "How awkward would it be for both of you if I asked you to do Tony a favor for me? This was much better. I knew your competitiveness would make my challenge unbearable, so you would begin seducing Tony with everything you had. With a couple little pushes from my direction, I knew Tony would be helpless to your seduction. Seriously, what man on the planet could resist your advances? Why else would I actually admit to Tony that it was my idea for you to seduce him? Watching it unfold has been the hottest thing I've ever seen. It's been better than I even imagined."

"Damn, you're good," I complimented.

"Better than I even knew," Tony said feeling enormous relief and lust lying in a bed with two of the sexiest woman he has ever fucked.

"Who better to have a pre-wedding threesome with than the two people I love the most?" Tony and I looked at each other with broad smiles. "The only rule," Stacy added, "is there are no rules tonight." She pulled her panties down her long legs. "Use what you have to take anything you want." She threw her thong across the bed at Tony. "That's what I'm going to do."

Tony's dick was immediately rock hard again and ready to fuck Stacy for all she was worth. Stacy laid me on my back, spread the lips of my love box open and began her reminiscent oral assault. With her head going down on me, and her ass positioned high, Tony moved in to penetrate her pussy from behind. Her love box was soaking wet from watching the night's events and begging to be fucked. Tony was glad to oblige. Moans came from all three of us from the shared pleasure of the moment. Memories of Stacy's masterful oral skills came flooding back, as did my next orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, lost in the paradise of her tongue's caress. "Yes, yes, yes!" I began to shout as the orgasm began to consume me. Cold chills covered my body.

Stacy's body began to quake with the approach of her own orgasm. She felt unbridled lust having watched us all night, and now tasting the beginning of my sweet juices flavoring her tongue while Tony pounded her pussy with reckless abandon. She pressed her lips and tongue harder into my pussy. My pussy gushed like a geyser of sweet nectar between her beautiful thirsty thick lips.

""Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shouted as my hips bucked involuntarily from her attention.

Nothing could hold Stacy's first orgasm back from that moment. She buried her face into my spent love box as Tony masterfully fucked her from behind. "Oh gawd, oh gawd!" Stacy cried. She reached up to take hold of both my tits in her hands, as if gripping the edge of a cliff, squeezing them with all of her strength to hang on. Her body convulsed as her cum began to pour from her, generously lubricating and encouraging Tony's dick. Wave after wave of her first orgasm led to a second that followed right on its heels. Tears flowed down her cheeks in sheer ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck!" Tony shouted. His head dropped back as his thick cum began to make its ascent again up his shaft to be delivered into Stacy's already soaked pussy.

"I'm drinking this cocktail," I said as I slid forward from under Stacy, only to move back under her, head first, placing my head and lips under her pussy, as Tony continued to pound her from behind. Stacy immediately dropped her mouth onto my pussy again, this time from the other direction.

"Augh!" Tony yelled as the thick delicacy of his familiar sweet cum poured into her, mixing with her own sweet juices. The mixed cocktail of their juices overflowed her love box into my waiting mouth below. My tongue worked her clit, as she continued to work mine. Tony's dick sustained its affection to her pussy, and like a milk pump, the cream flowed onto my lips and face below.

As Tony finished his first load, he withdrew his dick from Stacy's spent pussy. I hungrily wrapped my lips around it, cleaning it of every drop of her juices, while securing any final drops coming from him.

The three of us made passionate love all night long with no rules or inhibitions until the sun came up. Stacy and I relived our college memories on each other, while Tony masterfully kept up with two insatiable lust-filled women who wanted everything he had to give.

With just two months left for both of them to enjoy being single, they insisted this not be our last ménage a trois before the wedding. It wasn't, and each one was filled with more daring sex. Tony and Stacy's last days of singlehood were legendary. As usual, Stacy got everything she wanted, and gave Tony and I more than we ever imagined.

Epilogue

As promised, Tony and Stacy's wedding day ended our arrangement, but launched their marriage with a sizzling sex-life as newlyweds. The weeks of all-out no-holds-barred sex leading up to their wedding were times we will never forget. It also changed my relationship with both Stacy and Tony in beautiful ways. We shared something powerful, passionate and intimate together that I wish every married couple could experience before they tie the knot. When it came time for Tony's bachelor's party, he even asked if I would willing to be the evening's entertainment for the men. I told him that for the price $100 for every man there, I would do anything they wanted. It was the best $1200 I've ever made, becoming the maid of honor of their dreams. That's another story for me to write about. All I can say is that it wasn't personal. I was just using everything I had to get everything I wanted. And I did.