Stage Fright

Story Info
Carolina's phone sex partner gives her more.
2.9k words
4.24
22.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on a singles phone line late at night, my usual time of heightened arousal. I was a social worker by day, and jack off addict by night. I loved talking a man through an orgasm. There were plenty of willing subjects to meet online, but I was selective. They had to be cunning and well educated in order to interest me.

I took a wicked pleasure in withholding a true release from my partner on the phone line. Yeah, I faked it. The simple fact was that I craved listening to that final grunt, growl, whimper, or out and out primal scream each man made as he climaxed for me. Jadrian called my bluff though. We spoke several times before he let me listen to him. In those conversations he got to know me on a level that I still don't understand to this day. He was too attentive for his own good. I remember the first phone escapade well. He called close to 1am. We exchanged some inane chatter during which he caught me playing. I spiced up my breathing and faked a beautiful performance. He in turn started on what sounded like an authentic cock pleasuring session, then mid moan he burst into an evil laughter I'll never forget.

What the hell? I thought to myself. "Are you ok, Sweety?" I asked.

"I'm fine M'lady." That's what Jadrian liked to call me. Later he learned to used my real name when he wanted to finally bring me off, a taunt I had no resistance for.

He continued with, "Though if you're going to hear me cum for you, I expect you to return the favor, not put on a five star box office performance like you just attempted. Don't 'sweety' me, I'm wise to your impish tricks. What's the matter? Don't you think I can bring you over the edge?"

"Uh, erm…no that's not it," I stuttered almost incoherently. All the eloquent verbage that I constructed so effortlessly at work, now escaped my tongue. It was reduced to faltering swear words.

"Then quit this game you play, this little venture where you cheat yourself out of all the fun in finishing. I'm not like the other pricks on here who are so fixated on their own pulsing fuck rods that they can't pick up on the fact that you're over there doing your dishes while they jack off. I know you like being in control, and you're damn talented at it too. Though your sexy little voice isn't enough for me to oblige you. Don't underestimate me and don't underestimate yourself, or I'll make that timid pussy of yours cum for me a thousand times before you'll hear me have any fun.

His dissertation stopped me dead in my manipulative tracks. I'd never encountered anyone on the phone with such brazenness. His comments shocked me so compellingly I didn't have time to entertain any embarrassment.

I'd met my match, and it was never so pleasurably frightening a feeling. From that instance on, Jadrian had me by the short hairs so to speak, and I was completely enthralled with the idea to boot. I looked forward to our midnight chatter.

Real life inexperience never hindered the imaginative conversations we shared. Jadrian quickly learned how to make me lose myself in the moment and down right beg to be fucked. It was always a weeknight when he called, and usually Tuesday. The smoke from the club still tainted his voice with a husky overtone, and the adrenaline from dancing still coursed his libido. I was generally fast asleep when the phone rang. Sometimes he'd have to call twice to wake me. I'd have been bitterly angry if it were anyone else summoning me at such an ungodly hour, but I waited anxiously for Jadrian's voice. Even deep in sleep, my body ached to be stroked by his well crafted imagination. With such a healthy appetite for masturbation, it was difficult to rest on Tuesday evenings. Somehow I managed though, and often times, it was after getting off one or two guys on the phone before hitting the sheets.

One early morning still lingers in my mind. The clock read 2:31 when the phone rang. Jadrian was busy leaving a message on my answering machine when I finally awakened enough to pick up the receiver.

The conversation progressed like clockwork. He had me panting and pawing at myself within seconds. His words were calculated to the millisecond. Jadrian waited to speak until that instance where I was balancing delicately between yearning and palatable fulmination.

"I hope you don't plan on cumming anytime soon, M'lady. I don't think you've ever let me climax first in all the times we've had these midnight interludes." Jadrian said matter of factly.

"Please," I implored him. "Please let me cum!"

I had all the patience in the world when dealing with belligerent teens, strung out drug addicts, and any other sort of individual I encountered at work. De-escalating myself was a completely different task. I'd never been able to wait for Jadrian's approval when I climaxed. Though that was his intent all along, to force me out of control.

Another few minutes passed and my sheets were soaked. I was sure he'd coaxed every last bit of pleasure out of me.

"Thank you Carolina! A beautiful performance, much more enjoyable than the first, as are all of them." I heard Jadrian sigh contently as someone tapped loudly on my apartment door.

"Jeezus, there's someone knocking at my door!" I jumped up and frantically fought my way into a bathrobe.

"Maybe you should answer it." Jadrian suggested, without hesitation.

"Hell no, not with the crazies that live in this complex. What on earth are you smoking?"

"Just take a peek out the peephole then. Maybe it's an emergency."

Perhaps it was the apartment manager coming downstairs to tell me to keep my moaning down, I thought to myself. The smiles he gave me as I left for work some mornings led me to believe that he'd heard me on more than one occasion. I let one timid eye peer out into the hallway again.

"Jadrian, he's young, he's bald, and he wearing leather. I am NOT answering the door. I'm hanging up and calling the police.

"Look again," Jadrian urged as I heard a fourth rapping on the door.

"No, you're insane." I defied, taking one last glance outside, contrary to my better judgement. Jadrian's voice now resonated in stereo. I could recognize his sordidly tempting chuckle out of a thousand other laughs. It made me salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs each and every time I heard it.

I distinguish the small black object in the vistor's hand out to be a cell phone. Holy shit! Jadrian was standing right outside my apartment door.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" I questioned him. All my internal organs leap up into my throat.

"Oh, the crazy man down the hall let me in," He snickered, peering back at me through the peep hole. "I can go back to my hotel room if you like."

Many times I'd fantasized about meeting Jadrian, though oddly enough I'd never pictured us here in my apartment, on my old creaky daybed. Most often I saw myself trysting with him at the airport and ravaging him in a bathroom stall. Jadrian wasn't the type of man that made me meditate on romantic interludes with roses and champagne. He called out of me an animalistic appetite. Sometimes it felt as if I magically turned into a whole other woman on the phone.

Upon entering, Jadrian surveyed my room , nodding when he saw or heard something he might recognize from our phone calls.

"Nice" he said as he sat down on my rickety old daybed.

"Nice" I questioned?

"Yes Nice" Jadrian smirked and patted the wet spot on my sheets that he'd caused minutes before. "Come sit down with me Carolina."

I couldn't do anything but sit there and give him a nervous grin.

"Oh that's right. You don't fancy young bald men in leather, do you Carolina?" He asked the question, lingering on my name. "Is this time inconvenient? Shall I let you get back to sleep."

I picked up a brush on the table by my bed and ran it through my long blonde locks, trying to allow some time for the shock to wear off.

"Why are you clear down here in Missouri? Chicago is hours from Springfield." I questioned Jadrian as I wiped the last bit of sleep from my eyes.

"Well, as much as I'd love to tell you that my sole purpose for being here is to awaken you and fulfill your every pleasure, the truth is that I'm down here visiting some old college buddies. They're still downtown closing the bar tonight. Jadrian took the brush from my hand and began brushing my hair.

"I never pictured it so soft, your hair I mean. There is so much a photograph can't tell." He chuckled.

"Yeah, we've never really even seriously talked about meeting that I can remember." I said, my sleepy consciousness trying to bring reason to the situation.

Jadrian's features looked softer now that I could recognize him as someone other than a stranger banging on my door in the middle of the night.

"I honestly didn't mean to frighten you Carolina. Perhaps I got too carried away with the idea of surprising you. Are you okay with this?" His voice sounded much more sincere. It was unlike the polite storybook gentleman tone that he usually twisted with a coy sarcasm.

I considered the brief time that had passed since Jadrian had me writhing on my bed sheets. True, I was frightened, but not shaken enough to ask him to leave.

He reeked of cigarette smoke. Any other time, the scent would have disgusted me but in this moment, it reminded me of what he might have smelled like during the previous conversations we'd shared after he came in from clubbing.

"I guess I'm a bit unnerved, but it's nice to have your company." I closed my eyes and leaned back against his chest.

He put the brush down and ran his own fingers through my hair. Then he cupped each of my shoulders with a firm grasp and began to massage. I was sure that his intent was to relax me again, but every variation of his touch made my body more tense with arousal. Once Jadrian realized the effect, his hands became more daring. His fingertips traced the sides of my sensitive chest, and down over my waistline.

I'd always been a little insecure about my wide hips and ample breasts, but he touched me as if I was the only thing he craved. I still hadn't taken a good look at Jadrian. Though even after he'd already made me cum, the scent of his faded cologne, the electric touch of his solid hands, and the tickle of his short goatee against my neck, once again excited me. I couldn't choke the wails escaping my lips.

"M'lady, you moan so wildly. Surely I couldn't have learned all of your erogenous zones in the matter of a few minutes," he paused. " It's not like I'm fucking you dear Carolina." Jadrian spoke to me, emphasizing the last phrase against my neck with a deep throaty tonicity. He then pulled away from me, and scooted off of the bed, taking a seat in a chair across the room.

"Sit up, it's time for the show." Jadrian directed me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with a hint of dismay in my voice.

"The morning is full of surprises. You're going to perform for me." Jadrian's voice sauntered into the tone he used with me on the phone. I knew what he wanted.

"Perform? What the hell do you mean?"

"Go on M'lady. You know what I mean. Open the curtain."

Reluctantly, I drew a timid hand inside my robe, and pressed it between the sweet velvety folds of my pussy. Jadrian's gaze added as much tension as I relieved while rubbing my clitoris in slow ungainly circles. My nipples hardened against the open air. I couldn't look at him. Did he really expect me to cum on the spot like this?

"Hell, I can't do this," I exclaimed. I felt like I was back in 5th grade, trying to complete some silly experiment for the science fair.

"Don't do it for me then,. Do it for yourself."

Closing my eyes helped a little. It freed my thoughts, letting them wander back to all the times I'd heard Jadrian teetering on the verge of an orgasm. Somehow the intense way Jadrian dealt with me had made me forget the simple fact that all of this banter excited him too. I looked across the room to see that he'd unzipped pants with a full erection protruding. Both of his hands still rested on the arms of the chair.

"I'm sorry M'lady. Is this too intrusive?" I can put it away." Jadrian teased incessantly, flexing his rigid tool as he spoke.

Once again, I was too shocked to be frightened or embarrassed. I closed my eyes, and went back to focusing on my clit, still the image of his delicious looking cock was before my eyes. I rubbed faster, less clumsily, oblivious to the fact that my robe was now fully agape. The profile of my bouncing hips and breasts carried out for Jadrian to enjoy.

Enjoy he did, I looked over at him again when I heard soft stifled moans coming from across the room. It was one thing to hear his pleasure noises on the phone several hundreds of miles away. Though now I was witnessing them come from across my own dimly lit living room. The scene induced far too much torture than I cared to endure.


My cock-smitten gaze seemed the last straw for him too. Several times Jadrian told me that I underestimated my effect on him. That statement was believable when I finally felt him slide into bed next to me. It was the classic trashy sex scene, but still clad with all the excitement of a real life moment. He was a stranger and a familiar lover in my bed all at once.

"M'lady, you taunt me more than I dreamed." Jadrian whispered to me while caressing the arm that led down between my legs. I couldn't stop the friction. It felt too divine. Jadrian pulled my hand away though.

"No" I told him. "No, I need to cum, I have to cum."

"Oh, I'll make sure of that." Jadrian spread my legs, and I unthinkingly wrapped them around the back of his waist.

"Easy!" Jadrian chortled at me.

I was so wet the head of his cock popped right inside my pussy. Jadrian gave a few short thrusts to make sure I could easily take him deeper.

"I bet I know what you really want Carolina. I bet all along you've just wanted someone to fuck you like they know you."

"God yes," I exclaimed, in response both to Jadrian's assumption, and to the way it felt to finally have him inside of me.

His cock found a special rhythm of thrusting in long and unhurried, then quickly pulling out to make my hole as closed as it could be. This rhythm forced out of me the sepulchral moans that had always driven Jadrian to the brink of insanity. He kept the pace while beginning to call out.

"Carolina," My pussy tightened as I heard him whimper my name the first time.

"Carolina," I clawed at my sheets, trying to hold the ecstasy as long as I could.

"Carolina," Jadrian stopped thrusting, but continued calling my name.

"Carolina, Carolina, Carolina" He looked down into my eyes while every fiber of my being trembled beneath him.

"Let it go Carolina" One last propulsion of his cock sent my vagina quaking around him. It was so intense I couldn't even muster the energy to scream.

In the intensity of the moment, Jadrian drew himself out of me and buried his face into my full breasts. He nipped and bit at my hard nipples. They were more sensitive than ever after an orgasm.

Next, he slid his mouth down my body, savoring my round belly, my sweat, and my heat as he nestled his nose betwixt my legs. His touch was no longer slow and delicate. I could tell Jadrian had his own pleasures in mind as he strained his inflexible tongue inside me. Visions of airport bathroom stalls flashed within my mind as I saw him lift his head with a sex-drenched goatee.

Jadrian put a hand on each of my knees and forced them up toward my chest. It felt liberating to finally let him take me as he wanted to. Jadrian was too excited now to effectively pull off any of his own coy bullshit. What could be more honest than feeling him lose control inside of me?

He began fucking me again, stealing my ability to form a coherent thought. The emanation of his sweat overpowered what was left of the cologne. Jadrian went on calling my name, now pleading as he said it, begging for release.

Each thrust inside drove me closer to losing control again, tighter, wetter, louder. My obedient breasts bounced with the same rhythm as Jadrian entered me. With one last labored breath, Jadrian lunged and unloaded inside me, as deep as he could fire. My own sopping gorge convulsed around him in response. Jadrian's hard torso collapsed against my soft form and the last thing I remember before passing out was hearing him whisper:

"Thank you, Carolina"