Stage Fright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rrreeeee!" Chelsea cried out. Her face seemed to swell and her jaw cracked. Bones shifted beneath burning, swollen cheeks and her nose was pulled backwards. She lapped at her large nostrils with a thick tongue, panting from the sudden pain of it all.

Small white hairs grew along the edge of her ears and she scratched at them, sighing with pleasure. Her hips wriggled and she spread her legs again. The hood around her clit pushed out, pulling her engorged lips down into a tapered point. The crowd cheered again as her sex finished changing.

Fabric strained on Chelsea's chest. Her bra sunk into her fat belly as her breasts swelled. Within seconds, they slipped free to hang full and heavy beneath her. Her small, pink nipples darkened and the skin of her areola twisted, pulling and changing the skin until the nipple lengthened. Chelsea pulled at the bra and it snapped easily in her grap. The young woman grunted at the release she felt.

She stood in front of them, completely nude. Her thick body was pink and glistening with sweat and excitement. Her smile trembled. Something... something was wrong. But, she felt so incredibly good. So sexy. Wanted. Needed. Lust roared through her, burning away all rationality. She slid her hands along her belly, twisting at the fat and her teats, running her fingers down to her thighs and between her meaty, engorged pussy lips. She pressed back against the pole and rubbed her spine on it, relieving the itch she felt from the light fur spreading along her back.

"Show us your tail!" the man at the front of the stage called out. She grunted at him, smiling, cupping her huge breasts towards him. "Get on your knees, you filthy sow and show us your tail!"

Chelsea's smile cracked at the insult and she shook her head. Long strands of her hair came away with the motion. She tried to fight it. To fight the way she felt. To fight the urges coursing through her but it was too much and she found herself going to her knees, her belly hanging down slightly. She turned, grunting, head down. The silky fur along the edge of her ears shifted. Her ears moved, flaring out as they grew. More of her hair fell to the stage but she hardly noticed.

The young woman lifted her pink, wide hips. Bones cracked and she grunted, falling to her heavy belly with her legs splayed. The two toes in the middle of her foot began to merge. On either side, her big toe and pinky toe cracked, floating temporarily free of her foot. They moved, twisting as her foot grew short and rounded. Her toenails thickened as the bones in her thighs moved, pulling closer to her body. More cracks and flaring pain followed and her hips narrowed.

Sudden clarity dawned again. Chelsea looked up at the mirror. Her face was unrecognizable. Her ears were long and wide and her nose was flat and wide on a long snout. Only a few strands of her curly hair were left on her head. Bones popped in her spine and she clenched her eyes shut as her head was pulled forcefully back by her changing body. She clawed at the ground with fingers fusing together. Her arms seemed somehow pitifully short.

In the mirror beside her, Hazel lay on her side. The woman's stomach bulged with long teats and she was panting, her heavy, large stomach heaving with each breath. Her bracelets, bra and panties lay around her, forgotten now.

Chelsea tried to call out. "Plllllreeeeeeee!" She reached for the pole with her now stubby arms, staring in panic at the two dewclaws and lengthening nails that now covered her hooves. Her long, soft ears twitched at the sounds of the crowd. In a panic, she realized she couldn't understand what they were saying. It was all just noise to her now. She pushed, kicking to try to get away and then grunted as the bones in her legs popped. She felt them changing. Shortening.

Falling heavily to her side, Chelsea rolled again and then stood awkwardly. So much noise. Shapes around her. Her heart was hammering. Something was wrong. Something... something... something was... A large, warm hand touched her back and she startled, grunting loudly. A voice called to her and she looked up as the figure beside her stroked the fine fur along her back. It calmed her.

Along the base of her spine, flesh twitched. The figured ran his fingertips along her body and she nosed at him happily, grunting and sniffing at his crotch. There was a pleasant smell there.

Chelsea's stomach gurgled suddenly. Hungry. She was hungry. And, despite the figure's touch, she felt... wrong (anxious, something at the very far back of her mind told her) but, still... Skin moved as her tail grew, curling and twisting.

Noise! So much noise again! Chelsea cried out and moved to hide behind the figure. So much noise! Wrong! she told herself, panicking slightly while the figured stoked her back.

The crowd cheered as Chelsea's tail finished growing. The presenter, a figure in white, smiled at the crowd, gesturing at the two pigs on stage.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes our entertainment for the evening!" The man bowed left and right. "You are all welcome to stay late into the morning and, if any of you desire any further entertainment, well, there's no need to be shy. The two ladies will be held in the back privately until they're transported in the morning."

A few more bawdy cheers rose up and a few men and women eyed Hazel and Chelsea speculatively. Chelsea grunted and sniffed at the hair littering the stage until a large collar was fitted around her neck. A piece of her mind tried desperately to call out, to climb out of the vast cavern it found itself in. The human part of her trying and failing to take control. Barely hanging on with fingertips in her now small mind as she was led away.

12