Stairwell

Story Info
Tom follows up on his promise.
902 words
3.6
51.2k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word, Tom took Maria's ass the next time they met.

Maria had a two hour layover in DC on her way home from another IT convention in Arizona. The whole flight she had been sending Tom dirty texts over the plane's wifi service.

"Just got done with convention. Missed you! LOL!"

"Did you hook up?"

"No...sigh...but I DO have a layover in DC!"

"Nice! Still thinking about your mouth and pussy."

"That's so hot, still thinking about your BIG COCK!"

"My BIG COCK still wants to taste your BIG ROUND ASS!"

"Ooooo, you gonna stretch my little hole?"

"YES!"

She squirmed in her seat, flushed and wet with anticipation. By the time she landed, she had soaked her panties through. She wondered if the other passengers could smell her pussy underneath the thin material of her black dress pants.

As soon as the cabin door opened she headed straight for the front of the terminal and jumped on the Metro to Tom's office building. There was not a lot of time. The two made some last minute arrangements via text.

"Where is that hot Latin ass?"

"On the subway. What floor are you on?"

"Can't meet in my office, have to use stairwell."

"Seriously? You are sooooo bad!"

Maria walked in past the security guard and entered the stairwell just as her phone beeped again.

"Go downstairs," the message read.

Maria headed downstairs, past the two parking levels. The clicking of her heels was the only sound she could hear in the stairwell. Finally she was at the basement level where the stairs ended at a locked door. Tom was waiting for her beneath the final landing. He left his jacket in the office and was dressed in an oxford, tie and dress pants. His cock was already bulging against the thin fabric.

Without a word, Maria sidled up to him and unzipped his pants. His thick shaft sprung out and she bent over at the waist to suck it. He pushed deep into her mouth a few times. He loved her soft mouth and full, wet lips on his cock but he was on a mission today. He turned her around bent her over the railing at the bottom of the stairs. She propped one foot up on the bottom railing as he pulled her dress pants down over her ass, and fished the black thong out from between her cheeks. Her deep crack was moist and fragrant from the walk over and the anticipation that made her pussy twitch and leak with lust on the airplane. But Tom didn't want her pussy this time. Tom reached around and put two thick fingers into Maria's mouth and down her throat. She gagged and coughed thick strands of spit onto his fingers. He reached between her cheeks rubbed the spit onto her brown ring then he pushed his cockhead into her asshole.

"OoooOoOo!"

Maria didn't care who heard her in the stairwell. Her ass was being opened up mercilessly. Tom sunk half his length in the first thrust and on the second thrust buried himself in her fat, Latina rump.

"You like having your ass used?"

"Yesssss, by you I do!" She answered between clenched teeth.

Maria reached down the front of her panties and rubbed her clit as Tom violated her. The sudden invasion was only amplified by the fact that he went straight for her ass. She loved to please and the fact that he immediately helped himself to her most secret hole made filled her with lust.

"UGH...that's what I wanted!"

Tom grunted in satisfaction as her anus yielded to his invading girth. Ever since their first play session at the hotel, he had kicked himself for passing up his chance to try her back door. Now he was rooted in Maria's ass, his hips nestled against her big round cheeks.

Several floors up, someone entered the stairwell and walked down a few flights before exiting again. Tom continued to use Maria's ass. If anything, his grunts were a little louder. He enjoyed taking her most asshole in a semi public space so that anyone who took the stairs would hear. He reached under her shirt and bra and pinched her big brown nipples and then sucked on her neck hungrily, marking her as his slut. This pushed the Latina wife over the edge.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Maria cried as she came.

Tom was close behind.

"You ready for my injection up your married ass?"

"Yessss..."

Tom's ballsack tightened as he blasted a huge load deep into Maria's brown hole. He came so hard his prostate ached. Over a dozen contractions throbbed through his penis before his orgasm tailed off. He slowly withdrew and with an audible plop his cockhead popped out of her stretched rim.

Tom slapped her ass, temporarily satisfied. Maria replaced her thong and pulled her dress pants back up. She had to get back to the airport. She turned to Tom and kissed him deeply before walking back up the stairs to the lobby.

As she boarded the Metro to the airport, Maria wondered what Tom would do next now that he had used all three of her holes. Her answer came just as the Metro arrived.

Maria heard her cell phone chime and she looked down at the message.

"Thanks for your ass, I'm thinking of sharing it with my friends next time."