Stalked Ch. 2

Story Info
Emily and Mike are reunited.
2.7k words
4.58
30.5k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers

he didn't know how she did it, but Emily managed to get out of bed the next morning. She was still getting over the shock from the phone call from the night before. She didn't know anyone so intimately to boast such claims as the caller of last night had.

At the library she went about her usual routine, but she could hardly concentrate, and was scolded several times by Mrs. Smith. Towards lunchtime, Mrs. Smith called her into her office to speak to her. "Have a seat Miss Reardon, your head seems to be everywhere today except on your job. Usually you are quite competent, but today, you are the exact opposite. I think it would be best if you take the rest of the day off and get some rest. Tomorrow, I should hope that you've recovered your bearings. that will be all." Mrs. Smith said dismissing her as if she were a grand lady and Emily was her servant. As Emily was walking out the door, she heard Mrs. Smith say, "Of course this will come out of your annual leave." Emily merely nodded and went on. She was so use to taking people's flack that it didn't matter.

Home was really the last place that she decided to go to the park and feed the ducks and pigeons at least that would. On her way she stopped by the store to pick up a loaf of bread and then headed for the park. As she sat on the bench tossing crumbs to the motley crew of birds she got the distinct feeling that she was being watched. Hastily she put her bread away and started down the path towards home, yet the feeling of someone watching turned into the feeling that someone was following her. Not many people were present at the park because they were either at work or school. As her steps quickened so did the person's following, until she broke out into a run.

"Emily!" the person called out and she almost halted at the sound of her name but she continued to run until a firm grip was placed on her shoulder, and before she could let out a scream a hand come down to clamp firmly on her mouth. "Don't try to run you silly fool." The voice behind her whispered. "Now, if I take my hand off your mouth, will you promise me you won't scream.

Scared out of her mind Emily nodded. Was this the man on the phone? The hand uncovered her mouth the grip that now rested around her waist remained. Gently he turned her around and Emily almost sobbed in relief. "Mike! What are you doing here? I thought I would never see you again! Where did you go off to after you left?" she asked in wonderment.

He pretty much looked the same if not a bit paler and his hair was a lot longer but other than that he was still the exactly as she remembered him. "Hold on sweetheart, one question at a time," he laughed.

"I thought I would never see you again. You didn't even say good-bye," she said barely above a whisper. "I didn't say good-bye because I knew we would see each other again. Did you think that I wouldn't finish what I started?" Emily blushed as she remembered what had happened between them a few years back. To her chagrin she could feel her nipple tightening beneath her top and from the knowing look that Mike gave her she could tell that he saw it.

"What are you up to now?" She asked shyly.

"Oh, about six foot two," he joked with the same lazy charm that she remember him for.

After a slight pause she said, "Well, maybe we will run into each other again." "Do you still live in the same house with your aunt?"

"I live in the same house but my aunt passed away."

"I'm sorry to hear it."

"Thanks." After that brief exchange Emily was at a loss for words. "How about dinner tonight, that is if you aren't busy? We can catch up on old times."

"No, I don't have plans, dinner would be nice.' She blushed again.

"Great, I will pick you up tonight at eight." He kissed her lightly on the cheek before departing. He didn't ask for directions so she assumed that he remembered where she lived. What a coincidence that she should run into him of all people. She wondered what he was up to now.

She walked home in bliss thinking of her good fortune in running into Mike again. Emily hummed a senseless tune to herself all the way home imagining what a night out with him would be like without the nagging thought of her aunt in the back of her mind. She entered the house and locked the door firmly behind her. Taking a bath would soothe her nerves. She wanted to be nice and fresh for her date Tonight. Her date. Emily smiled at the thought.

Technically this was her first date. In her enthusiasm she looked through her closet for something decent to wear. Since her Aunt's death she got rid of some of the puritan like clothes, although her wardrobe still bordered in the conservative side. She finally choose, a green dress that she had bought on impulse. Though it was a deceptively plain outfit that was long sleeved and came to her knees. It boasted no frills or buttons but when she put it on the dress hugged every inch of her body. She hadn't wanted to purchase it at first but the salesgirl had insisted that she should, and now she was glad that she had. She laid the dress on the bed and ran herself a bath.

As usual the water was so soothing and it calmed her down. She laid back and closed her eyes. She drifted off to sleep not realizing how tired she actually had been from her lack of sleep the previous night. She woke up, to hear her doorbell ringing. The only person she was expecting was Mike. She hoped out of the tub, and slipped into a robe. She made her way downstairs to see who it was, but when she peered out of the window to see who was there, no one was at the doorstep. Emily began to wonder if she had imagined it.

Tentatively she reached to unlock to door to peak out, only to discover that the door was already locked. Could it have been that she forgot to lock the door? She could have sworn that she locked the door. She remembered that she took particular care to lock the door this when she came home. Her blood ran cold. Someone had been in her house, and could very well still be there. She backed away from the door and ran up the stairs, in a panic. She closed and locked her bedroom door. She ran to leaned against the door terrified of moving. The phone rang then, and that broke her out of her temporary paralysis.

"Calm down, Emily," she scolded herself. She walked the short distance to the phone. "Hello?"

"Missed me baby?" The man from last night was calling again. She slammed the phone back on the cradle and it rang again. She picked it up again only to hang up again instantly. The phone rang again and finally her temper snapped. "Look, you jerk. Stop calling my damn house or I'll call the police." She yelled into the phone.

"It's good to know that you have a backbone sweet Emily but if you hang up on me one more time bitch, you will be punished dearly," the voice threatened in not so good humor now. Was that a death threat? Even if she wanted to she didn't know if she could hang up. She didn't know what kind of person she was dealing with so perhaps it was best to play along with him.

"What do you want from me?"

"Let me be the one to ask the questions cunt. Did you like my present?"

"The book?"

"I already know you liked the book stupid. I bet your pussy got really wet looking at all those pictures, wondering what it would be like to do those things. I was referring to the present I left you just now."

"You were in my house!" she accused. "

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Why don't you check out your top right dresser drawer?" He suggested. Emily put the phone down to inspect the her drawer. This was the drawer she kept her underwear. She opened the drawer to find it empty. She picked the phone up again, "Why?"

The voice chuckled. "My dear, I was doing you a favor. All those old lady panties. Someone with your hot body should be wearing thongs and crotchless panties. Perhaps you should invest in some."

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Didn't I tell you that I ask the questions? Really my dear, if you want to do things the hard way we can but I would much rather if we did things the smile way. All you have to do is obey me."

This had to be a bad dream, Emily thought to herself, why had this person chosen her out of all the women out there. "Why should I do, what you ask? What makes you think that I won't call the police the minute you get off the phone?"

"Look on your refrigerator door. You'll be hearing from me again real soon. Bye baby." And with that he hung up. Emily replaced the receiver wondering if she should do as he asked. Common sense told her to phone the police right then, but her curiosity got the better of her.

She went to the kitchen to check out the refrigerator as the voice had advised. In the center of the fridge hanging under a magnet, was a Polaroid of her in the bathtub. No bubbles obscured the sight of her naked body. She was leaning back her eyes were closed, and her neck was arched. It was the type of tub that stood on legs away from the wall, so her arms rested casually around the rim, showing off her pert breast quite clearly. He had taken a picture of her while she was asleep in the tub. One thing was certain. Underneath the picture was a note that said: THERE ARE MORE.

It was only three words, but they said so much. She experienced several emotions, at that moment, fear, anger, worry, and something else she couldn't quite figure out but it was a twisting feeling in the pit of her stomach. Emily wasn't sure if she was quite up to going out with Mike now, and what was she going to do about underwear. she couldn't go out without them, and plus if she went out, there was no telling if her stalker would intrude her home while she wasn't there.

Finally she decided that she would stay home tonight and call a locksmith to get a dead bolt on her door and call the phone company to get her phone number changed. The last thing she wanted to do was call the police, because there was no telling what would become of those other pictures if she did. Though she regretted the idea of missing her date with Mike, she knew that she had to. She couldn't leave the house, not the way things were.

The doorbell rang promptly at eight. Emily was still in her bathrobe. She answered the door and Mike stood there looking as if he had stepped off the cover of GQ magazine, in a nice suit with the jacket slung nonchalantly over his shoulder. "You're not ready," he frowned.

"I'm so sorry but I can't go out with you tonight."

"Why not? I thought you didn't have any plans?"

"I didn't....I don't but I...."

"At least let me come in." She blushed at her rudeness and immediately stepped back to allow him entrance. "Would you like something to drink?"

"No thank you. What I would like however is to know why you're canceling out date."

"I can't explain it. I would rather not say." She said not able to look him in the eyes. He grasped her chin gently, and turned her face to his.

"If something is bothering you, I would like to know. Please tell me," he said softly. Whether it was his gentle tone of voice or his genuine interest in know what was bothering her, she didn't know, but she instantly burst into tears. Instantly he enfolded her in his arms. He held her and she sobbed until her tears were just hiccups. He guided her to the couch and sat her down. "Now tell me what this is all about."

She sighed deeply and told him what had happened. When she finished he had a thoughtful expression on his face. "You are coming back to my place. I don't think that you should be in this house alone. As for work, do you think that you could take a couple days off. Maybe this thing will cool off if you lay low for a few days," he suggested.

"I couldn't impose."

"Yes, you can, and you wouldn't be imposing. I insist. I have a two bed room apartment. You can stay in one of the spare rooms, now go upstairs and throw some things in an overnight bag," he ordered.

An hour later she was in Mike's apartment. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

"No, but I am rather tired."

"No problem. Give me your work number and I will call in for you tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll cook you some breakfast and we can talk this thing through to figure out the next course of action. Now, let's get you tucked into bed."

He led her to the room designated as hers. "Do you have a nightie or something to sleep in?" he asked.

She nodded and retrieved a night gown from her bag. He took the gown out of her limp grasp and he began to undress her. Emily began to protest but he was undressing her in such a clinical way that she knew it was probably not that big a deal to him, but she could feel her body getting warm. She couldn't believe that she was actually allowing him to do this to her. She stood totally naked before him when he was finished. He simply pulled the nightgown over her head as if he undressed and dressed women everyday of his life. Mike turned the covers down and automatically she slip underneath the covers. "That's a good girl. Now get some sleep, you've had a long day. We will talk in the morning," he promised and then leaned over to kiss to lightly on the lips. As he walked out the door, he turned around to say, "You have a beautiful body Emily. Pleasant dreams."

He flicked off the light and closed the door after that. She shivered almost violently at the arousal she felt as a result of that one statement. She closed her eyes then, and had a peaceful rest. She had the most sensual dream that night. She dreamt that Mike had not stopped at undressing her and that his hands explored her body, squeezing her breasts in his hands. His tongue ran along the lines of her body, touching her in places she had never knew she'd be touched in. It was the best dream that she had ever had.

When she woke up the next morning with a smile on her lips. Feeling very rested she hopped out of bed in anticipation of that breakfast Mike had promised. She was famished! The apartment was dead quiet. There was no movement at all. Perhaps Mike was still asleep. She went to the kitchen to find a note on the fridge. Out of coffee. Off to the grocery store. Will be back soon, to get breakfast started. Mike

Just then the phone rang. Emily had no intention of answering because this wasn't her apartment and Mike probably had a machine. Sure enough the machine clicked on, and with the first few words made Emily breathe catch in her throat, "Listen Bitch, you think you're so clever hiding out with your little boyfriend. You can't hide from me, you get your ass back to your own house, or you will regret it!" The machine clicked off.

Emily passed out.

To Be Continued...

*Eve*
*Eve*
442 Followers