Stalker in the Woods

Story Info
Stalking college girl leads to surprising result.
5.1k words
3.55
66.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her in the woods as she approached my position. She had on short, cotton running shorts that barely covered her firm, rounded ass. Her handful-sized breasts were swaying up and down in her sports bra as she jogged down the track. Her long, brown hair was tied in a ponytail that reached mid-back. Her soft, light-almond skin glistened with perspiration as the sunlight shone down through the treetops. She was alone, like always, as she did her morning jog and listened to her Walkman.

I had first seen her about a month before as I looked for a suitable girl. She appeared to be around 20 years old. From her activities that I saw, she was not currently attached or seeing anyone; she lived alone in a small apartment that she rented as she went to school. She was not unlike a dozen other girls I had seen in the area.

I think what attracted me the most to her, instead of the others was way she took care of her self. On the few occasions when I had canvassed her apartment, I saw her doing yoga and other light aerobic exercises. I guess she decided that if she didn’t have a boyfriend, she would use her spare time to finely tone her incredible physique. I don’t like buff chicks, but she wasn’t about that, she was into the type of exercise that gave her legs a slim, coltish look; her arms and abdominals were well defined; but everything was still soft and feminine.

I didn’t know her first name, but the name of her mail slot said Scott, so I simply called her Ms. Scott. It was a warm autumn afternoon and Ms. Scott was jogging down her favorite trail in the nearby County Park when I spotted her through the underbrush. I saw her stop at a particular point in the trail to walk over to a small brook that ran through the park. She stooped down to throw some water onto her face to cool down. I quietly made my way down to the brook as well.

“Howdy!” I said with a big smile on my face.

Slightly surprised, she stood up and turned toward me. “Hello.”

“Enjoying your jog?”

She looked at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. “Oh yes, it’s a wonderful day. And yourself? Are you enjoying today as well?”

“I am now.” I said cryptically.

She continued to smile at me and started to walk out of the clearing, back toward the trail. I lightly grabbed her arm to stop her, and but let go immediately. “I was wondering, what’s your name?”

“Anna.” She said with slight alarm.

“Anna, I’m Jim. It’s nice meeting you. Anna, I was wondering. I’ve seen you before and I think you’re really beautiful, would you like to go out sometime?”

“I’m sorry, but I’m attached.”

I figured she had to be lying to me; as I said, the only people who visited her were a few girlfriends and neighbors. “Oh, really.”

She backed a few steps away and adjusted the Walkman as she got ready to jog again. “Yeah, sorry.”

“No. No. I’m sorry I was so forward. I just assumed your boyfriend would jog with you if you had one.” A logical assumption on my part I thought, especially in a college town where safety should be of some concern to co-eds.

She blushed slightly and said, “Well, I don’t have a boyfriend…” She left it unsaid, but from my stunned reaction, she knew I understand.

“Oh. I’m really sorry. I just assumed… There’s nothing wrong… Sorry.”

She lightly grasped my hand and shushed me. “Don’t worry. Look, my parents don’t even know. I’ve just fallen for this girl. I don’t consider myself gay, I just want to see where this goes and I really am flattered that you find me attractive. Really. If I wasn’t attached, I might’ve said yes.”

“Thanks. Maybe I could call you sometime. You know, we could run together or whatever. You know, as friends.”

She looked at me with a reassuring smile and said, “I’d really like that. I hate running by myself, but I have to since my… umm… my girlfriend broke her leg.” She stammered out this last phrase in an almost whisper and avoided my gaze.

She told me her number and I tried to commit it to memory as I waved good bye to her. Then it hit me like a thunderbolt, I did remember seeing a petite, Latina girl visiting her apartment several times. She had on a cast that covered her lower leg and she actually lived in an apartment in the same complex as Anna. My Anna certainly had good taste.

I made the running date with Anna for the following Thursday afternoon as she had no classes that day. We had great weather and a good conversation about her life and mine as we jogged the ten-mile route. I couldn’t get enough of her, but she made it clear that our relationship wouldn’t get any farther while she was still going out with her girlfriend. I decide that was good enough, so I made a plan to get her Latin lover out of the picture.

I sneaked into the first floor unit of Elena, Anna’s girlfriend. I figured if I couldn’t get some play from Anna, maybe I would try out Elena and then blackmail her to leave Anna. It was pure genius, evil genius. I hid in a closet and waited for her to hobble home from her afternoon classes. Elena, unlike Anna, had two roommates, so it was important that I hit at the right time so as not to be interrupted. I figured that since she did have her own private room this made it a little easier once I trapped the cripple inside. After learning the routines of all the mates, I found the opportune time to sneak in. I easily picked the lock and hid in her bedroom closet.

She came home about a half-hour later and settled down to watch some afternoon soaps. I quietly snuck out of her room and up behind the little Latina girl. She couldn’t have been more than 5-3 and a 100 pounds, so I could easily overpower her.

I surprised her. “Hi.”

She visibly jumped at my greeting, and fell forward off the couch. “Who are you?” She asked with a tremble in her voice, as she clutched her broken leg and winced.

“I’m here to make you feel good Elena.” I said expressionlessly.

She stumbled as she tried to get up and really smarted her broken leg. She whimpered as I slowly walked over to her small, shaking frame. “Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you. As long as you’re nice to me.”

I was surprised she hadn’t screamed, but she just merely sobbed as I helped her up. She knew that no one would come to her rescued, that she was at my mercy. I petted her long, silky brown hair and used the bandana that I was going to gag her with to dab away the copious amount of tears in her soft, brown eyes. My little, crippled lover was touched by the gesture and wrapped an arm around my waist as I clutched her body to mine.

I easily picked her up into my arms and carried her to her bedroom. As I started to undress, she looked at me pleadingly and said, “Please don’t hurt. I’ll do anything you say. I won’t tell anyone. Honest. Please just let me go.”

I smiled at her and said, “But I need you. I have to have to taste your soft honey skin. I want to give you pleasure like you’ve never felt. Like only a man can give you.”

She tensed at this last statement and started to sob even more. “Please don’t. Please.”

“Hush. Hush. I’ll take care of you.” I said as I pulled my boxers off. My erection was rock-hard and I lightly grazed her thigh with it as I got onto the bed and lay beside her. I stroked her hair and dabbed away her tears. She stiffened as I started to unbutton her top, but she made no further protests. I undid the last button and pulled her shirt from her shoulders to reveal a lacy, white bra that molded to her large, C-cup breasts. I tenderly caressed her left tit through the thin material before pulling the shirt out of her skirt and throwing it on the floor. She sobbed openly now, and I did nothing to stop her. I undid the simply fastener of her short, pink skirt and pulled it down her hips, before gingerly working it over her legs and disposing of it.

She was left only in her white, lacy bra and a pair of soft, pink cotton panties. I lay to her right side, since the cast was on her left leg. I straddled her good leg with mine and ground my erection into the soft, honey-colored skin of her thigh. I absently stroked her mound with my fingers as I kissed her lips and forehead.

She turned her head away in protest and squirmed under my ministrations. I kissed her gently on her neck, before lightly sucking on the tender skin, leaving a light red mark. She moaned out her frustration at the unwanted attention. I cupped her mound and ground my palm roughly over vulva. She took a husky breath in and pressed her pussy into my hand, begging me to take off her panties. The pink cotton became slightly damp and I could feel her trying to get me to touch her in a more sensitive spot. I kissed her roughly and rammed my tongue into her panting mouth. She moaned loudly as I kissed her and played with her pussy, her nostrils distending to draw in air to her aching lungs. Our lips came apart and she gasped loudly as she continued to grind her mound into my rough hand.

I took my hands away from her dampening pink panties and unhooked the front clasp to her bra. She breathlessly moaned as my hands covered her ample breasts and teased the erect nipples. I didn’t even take the time to pull the bra from her shoulders as I latched onto the rosy-colored thimble and sucked hungrily. I nipped at the tip and drew circles around the aureole with my tongue. She flailed her hands about trying to get away as she panicked. I held her wrists about her head as I continued to nurse on her teat. She screamed aloud in protest and managed to break a hand away from my grip to strike me in the face.

I became angry and belted her across the face with a reverberating smack. Her head flew back to the bed and bounced from the force. Stunned, she looked at me, frightened by my aggression.

“Look bitch, I said I’d make you feel really good. You deserved that for hitting me. You’ve got two options: you get fucked willingly or I’ll bang you so hard I’ll make your cunt sore for a week. Now which is it?”

She turned her head away and wailed out her sorrow. I quickly leapt off the bed and found her panties on the floor she crawled into a fetal position on the bed as I approach her. I grabbed her hair and told her she better open her mouth. She did and I jammed her wet panties into it. I then went to my jeans to get my pocketknife. She wailed through the gag as she thought I would cut her.

“You better shut your fucking trap or I’ll cut you up real good. I’ll cut you up so bad, they won’t recognize your face. You don’t want that do you?”

She vigorously shook her head in the negative and stopped crying; although occasionally she would gasp in terror. I took a pillowcase and proceeded to cut it into thin strips. She knew exactly what I had in mind as I took two of the strips and tied her hands to the headboard of her bed. I also took several strips and tied her broken leg to the other end of the bed, leaving her other leg free to move.

I stood back to admire my handwork. “You look so beautiful tied up like that. If your leg wasn’t broken, maybe we could really have fun. But I’ll try to be careful, I want you out of that cast just as soon as possible.”

I lay down on the bed next to her and softly caressed her breasts and tummy, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She turned her head away from me, but I would have none of that. “You’re going to watch me and you’re going to enjoy it. Okay?” I said as I grabbed my knife and slowly ran the tip across her sensitive nipple. She sharply inhaled and held her breath as I danced the knife along the under swell of her breast. I laid the knife on the nightstand and resumed my attentions.

I suckled her tits greedily as my hand wandered to her moistening slit; this was exciting her. I told her she was a dirty whore. I told her that she was my slut; that I was going to fuck her sloppy cunt until it was raw. She looked at me with fear; I smelled her distinctive scent and so did she. Maybe she wasn’t ready, but her pussy was beginning for my meat.

I worked my tongue slowly down her torso, stopping briefly to admire her navel ring. Finally my tongue reach her wet pussy. She was very juicy and my tongue lavished a lot of attention on her outer lips as I sucked the delightful concoction from her slit. I spread her lips with my fingers and probed my tongue into the glistening inner folds. She drew in a ragged breath as my tongue continued to trace along her moist interior. I flicked her already erect clit, bringing a shudder to her as she lifted her hips off the bed.

I sucked the sensitive bud between lips and lightly nipped it. She bucked wildly at my skilled mouth. I ran my tongue down her folds, way down. I lightly rimmed her other hole as I spread her ass cheeks. I took several long strokes with my rough tongue up her wet, slippery slit. Sucking up her juice as it leaked out. I lightly rimmed her love hole as she again bucked her hips at the intimate touch. My tongue danced around the entrance as my finger crept up to her clit to slowly stroke it. She was approaching orgasm, so I knew I had to hurry.

I pulled away and slowly stroked her clit with my fingers as she whined to me through the gag. Her hips thrashing about in an attempt to get more contact. I pulled my hand away from her pussy as I grabbed my rigid cock. I asked her if she needed some of this. I asked her if she needed some of my big dick to fill her tight little pussy. I told her it had been to long since she had a real man, one with an enormous cock like mine to ream her little cunt out. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I talked to her, she tossed her hips from side to side waiting for my big dick to fill her little hole up. She wanted it so bad she couldn’t stand it.

Without warning, I rammed my huge cock into her little cunt as hard as I could. She wasn’t a virgin, but her pussy was tighter than any cunt I had fucked before. I grunted as my thighs slammed into her pelvis. She wailed through the gag at the shear force I had pounded into her.

“Did that feel good?” She moaned unintelligible in the affirmative.

I slowly pulled out before again plunging in with all my might. I was smarting from rubbing my thigh again the rough outside of her cast. I got my knife quickly and cut the bond to her right arm, she used her free hand to cup her breast and tease her tightly erect nipple. I rolled her onto her side and lifted up her right leg as I straddled her crippled one. I held her good leg over my shoulder as I pistoned in and out of her tight cunt. She struggled slightly at the awkward twist the bonds put on her raised arm, but she seemed to really get into it as I pumped my cock into her hole, eventually meeting my thrusts with short ones of her own.

I seemed to last for ever in this position despite her tight, wet pussy; I finally came powerfully as her cunt muscles tightened on my shaft and her legs clamped down on my torso. I shot my cum into her hungry pussy as an orgasm washed over her. The rhythmic clenching of her pussy walls mesmerized me.

I pulled out and lay exhausted beside my beautiful, little slut. I roughly mauled her breasts as I recuperated. I had to decide what to do with her as I knew her roommates would be back soon. But I was too late, as one of her mates, a tall curvy blonde, came back only five minutes later. She beckoned to Elena, but all Elena could do was say “Uhhmmmph!” through her gag. I tried to stop her but she simply made to much noise. Her mate, figured something must be wrong opened the door.

She quickly surveyed the sprawled and spread-eagled Elena. She saw the pink panties stuck in her mouth and cum dripping from her raw, red pussy and knew something was terrible wrong. I leapt out from behind the door and clobbered blondie over the head with a metal paperweight. She fell to the floor in a heap. I untied Elena from the bed and bound her arms and legs and stuffed her in the closet for safekeeping.

I quickly tied the blonde to the bed. She woke up in a start as I was cutting the clothes off of her body. She tried to scream, but the sound was muffled by a panty gag and some duct tape I found. I playful pinched her small nipples. She had small A-cup sized tits that never required a bra. Her cotton tank top lay in tatters across her heaving chest after I cut it off. Her little khaki shorts were unbuttoned and sliced off just as easily. I salivated at her pussy. I could see that she was completely shaven underneath her dainty white thong. Her skin was also a flawless honey color, typical of most of these California beauties.

My knife made quick work of the thong; I sniffed her musky scent and told her how good she smelled. Her tear-filled eyes looked at me in utter horror. Daddy’s little princess couldn’t believe she was going to have her pussy filled by my enormous cock. She shook uncontrollably every time I touch her. I told her not to be afraid, her friend Elena sure enjoyed herself.

She writhed about in her bonds as I touched her smooth pussy. I mauled her little titties and probed a finger into her smooth, little cunt. I moaned my approval as I slowly sank my index finger into her barely moist hole. She was even tighter than her friend was; in fact she was a virgin. I asked her if she had every let a boy fuck her, she turned her head to the side and sobbed loudly through the gag. That was the only answer I needed.

I latched my mouth to her teeny boobs and sucked almost all of one into my mouth. I sucked her nipple as hard as I could, nipping the pointy little tip until it stuck out in a tight bud. Her nipple were surprisingly small, just a little pencil erasers on the dime-sized aureole of her small tit. I told her how I liked her little titties and how I could suck them all day, she moaned her delight as I suckled one.

I then crawled down between her legs and got her pussy nice and wet. My tongue danced around her hole as my fingers slowly frigged her little bud. Her pussy had small outer labia and large inner labia. I admired how, when she was fully aroused her inner lips poked out fully from her outer ones. I didn’t spend much time on foreplay, as I was afraid that the other roommate would be back shortly. Three’s a company; four’s a crowd. I positioned my big cock at the wet entrance to her hole. I looked into her pleading eyes as I slowly, but forcefully entered virgin territory. I could barely get my huge cock into this tight, little opening; it was trying to squeeze a hotdog through a straw. Blondie wailed much too loudly through the gag as the pain shot through her. I slapped her face and pinched her breasts a few times and that seemed to quiet her down. I told her to hold on, because I was going to really give it to her.

Since I hadn’t bound her legs, I was able to position them over my shoulders and really reach into warm hole with my long pole. My thighs slammed violently into her tender pussy as I gave her first ever fuck. She stopped trashing around eventually and started to grind into me every time our flesh met. I was easily able to outlast the new whore, she came very quickly as I slammed into her, and it took me several more strokes and the delicious tightness of her pussy to finally blow my load again. She lay panting on the bed as I pulled out and dribbled some of my juice onto her tummy.

I left the beautiful blonde tied to the bed and brought Elena back from the closet. I positioned them into several embarrassing lesbian poses and took pictures. I got one of Elena laying on top of blondie as they grinded their pussies together. I got one of Elena sitting on blondie’s face. I got a couple of photos of nipple suckling. One of Elena jamming her finger up blondie’s pussy and one of her eating her pussy. And of course, a classic 69 pose. I blackmailed them and told them I would put it out on the campus intra-net if they told the authorities. I then untied Elena and told her I would come back and cut her and blondie up if she told anyone else about what had happened.

12