Stalkers And Other Aphrodisiacs Ch. 02

Story Info
The stalking continues as he watches her down on the beach.
1.2k words
4.11
8.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently I followed the couple down the street. They seemed absorbed in themselves, her laughing at his jokes and putting her soft hand on his strong arm. They were fresh from the restaurant I had just watched them dine in and were turning down the street to go for a walk down along the wharf. They suddenly seemed preoccupied with something, the man whispering in her ear causing the woman to shudder. She had led more than one man down here though, putting on a good act when the nature of the conversation turned in the direction she expected. Knowing where she would take him next I veered off and into the business complex just south of where they would stop to relax and watch the surf.

It was late at night, no one else around as I entered and walked past the public bathrooms on the first floor while heading to the stairwell. I would not need to travel far to get to where my equipment was set up. I quickly arrived in the office I had been renting. The camera and the video camera were all set up. I first moved to the camera so I could get the shot framed properly. She normally chose the left side of the bench but he had pulled her down at the right side of it this time. It was of the old style with the wood going laterally across the metal braces, and I smiled briefly as the woman's date immediately kissed her, pressing her body against the back of the bench. She responded as any interested woman would, grabbing at him and then pulling his hand, which had already found her breast, into her lap. They continued to make out and then he pulled out of the kiss, looking at her in slight shock. She just nodded which illicited a smirk from him. How little did he realize she wasn't doing it for him. She was selfish, thinking only of herself.

I settled in my chair and began to take pictures as the strong man holding her ran his hand back up her thigh and to her core which was free and open to his touch. Her back arched as soon as he touched her. His fingers deftly begin to stroke her lips, teasing her briefly but then, like any other man, pushing right for her clit, circling it with his finger briefly then beginning to pinch at it. None of this was seen from my lofted position of course but her face was already twisted in the mixture of pain and pleasure she took from the abuse of normal men. The man on the bench continues to play with the clit, his thumb most likely pressing against it now, pushing it roughly left and right as he ground the digit against it while his fingers begin to push between her lips, penetrating her there on the public bench. It was over quickly and she stiffened and grabbed at his arm, shuddering from the touch of his fingers to her g-spot, her juices flowing from her pussy as she came.

I cursed myself. The man had gotten lucky, pushing his fingers upwards at just the right spot. Now she was flushed with pleasure and soaked with her cum. I watched as the flushed look of her face turned to a blush. She whispered something to him and he nodded, leaning back on the bench in a rather smug fashion and letting her slip away. I realized sharply, my half erect member in my hand, that she was coming up into the building to use the public bathrooms on the first floor. My voyeuristic tendencies told me I should find a way to sneak in and watch her clean herself. My lust made me angry though. I stood up and headed for the stairwell, my cock in hand. I quickly reached the first floor and came out just after the door to the ladies bathroom eased shut. I followed her inside.

She was in front of the mirror, looking at her makeup, the purse laid out on the counter top when I arrived. She did not see it coming somehow as I reached for her and grabbed her, pulling us into the toilet stall and closing the door. I grabbed her hair and kept her face turned away from me as pinned her body to the closed door of the stall. For some reason she just whimpered from the rough grabbing and throwing of her body against the bathroom stall door and so I wasted no time. My erection was almost full now and I reached between us and lifted her skirt knowing there was nothing underneath and pressed the thick knob of my cock against her thighs. She squeaked and began to put up a fight now, though no screams were ever made and no words were spoken. I used my feet to spread her legs and thrust my hips against her soft tender body. She cried out only when I found my mark, the head of me pushing into her and the thickness of my shaft spreading her lips and penetrating her.

She grunted and groaned as I raped her there in that bathroom stall. The fact that she did not scream out or fight back once the act had begun let me to believe she knew about me. That she had been playing me all along, knowing I was watching her, taping her, and had wanted me to present myself in this fashion for some time.

Rape fantasy is a strange thing and most, when pressed to play it out, are cowards. She willing went along after putting up the prerequisite fight, and her need was evident in her use as I continued to fuck her hard. I had been holding back for some time myself and I am certain I did not last more than a minute or two before my body slammed hard against her and stayed there, my seed shooting up inside her. She quivered as a small orgasm overtook her from the feeling of my thick cock flooding her body with my semen. Realizing what I had done, even though the victim had, in her actions, proven herself complicit to the act, I withdrew and then pushed her aside, running from the bathroom and back up the stairwell.

I sat there for a long time up in the office. My body shook and I verbally chastised myself for what I had done. So absorbed was I in this that I did not hear her approach. It was not until she was moving around in front of me sitting in the chair that I noticed her and begin to sit up. She pushed a finger to my lips, keeping any awkward words from spewing from my lips. She then knelt at my feet and took my mostly limp and juices soaked cock and kissed it, sucking it into her mouth, cleaning it. I looked on in shock as she did this, not aware of the depths of her perversion as she licked me clean. She then licked her lips and looked back at the camera and video camera positioned and facing the beach outside.

"Keep taping me. I will give you more of what you desire." she said, and then stood up and walked out.