Stalker's Surprise

Story Info
You're my manly victim, breaking free to punish me.
6.6k words
4.37
30.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't sleep, I'm too excited. It's my birthday tomorrow.

That's not why I'm agitated; it's more the gift I'm giving myself.

Have you ever wanted something so much it hurts? So much it consumes you, it floods out your thoughts, and it beats with your pulse, throbbing through each second. A painfully sweet obsession. Sweet because you're so grateful it exists, here on this earth, you're sure its the reason you exist and you know you'll do anything to have it, because you don't have a choice, you need it.

Well that's why I can't sleep. I'm surprised I managed to wait this long, but I wanted it to be special, my birthday seemed apt.

Tomorrow I'm going to have you.

You don't know this yet.

I think of you, you're sleeping now (you're always asleep by 11 pm), I picture you naked (you always sleep naked), in your cream room, under your black sheets. I can imagine these things because I've seen them. Often.

I was on the treadmill the moment my life changed. My eyes came across you and my heart, my everything halted, you almost made me fall on the machine!

You were sat there lifting weights, oh so hot and handsome. I knew we were made for each other. That amazing body was meant to press against mine. That beautiful mouth was made to kiss my lips.

Despite being damn attractive I'm very shy, so I didn't approach you for a while. I didn't know then how you'd soon take me over; it was just an amazing crush.

I spent most evenings in the gym in the hope of seeing you. I followed you around the machines like a puppy, working out close enough to watch your sweat trickle. Mesmerised by your muscles as they flexed, by the adorable look of concentration you wore.

I don't think you noticed me, which made me hesitate in talking to you. It's just I'm usually noticed! I'm told I'm beautiful, softest clear skin, long lush hair, bee stung lips, large breasts and a shapely behind.

I had to progress this; I ached for you too much. One evening I gathered all my courage to talk to you.

You were bent over the water fountain. I admired your stature and taut behind. My heart thudded and nausea swept through me as I sauntered over.

I hovered beside you, you didn't move. I was lost for a few moments in the water spilling from your open mouth. Then I took a breath and spoke:

"Hey, I'm Scarlet, I've seen y..."

My words trailed off as you stood up and walked away. Just like that, as casual as that, you tore me inside out.

Your rejection winded me. Punched empty I shrunk mortified and ashamed.

Then I felt fury, how dare you make me feel like this, like I'm nothing!

I stopped going to the gym. I couldn't bear to be near you and be ignored, it crushed me. I suppose that's when things became really unhealthy.

I started to follow you.

It was wonderful actually, to see new aspects of you. At the gym you seemed so serious and quiet. But then I watched you laughing! You laugh a lot and it makes my heart melt. I learnt your name.

I watched you discussing things, all professional and capable with colleagues, suave in your suit. I watched you drunk and carefree, jostling with friends. I watched you joke with bouncers and flirt with waitresses. I watched you care for and tease your siblings.

Of course I soon followed you home.

If I enjoyed watching you with others, I enjoyed watching you alone even more.

It's strange how oblivious people can be when they think they're safely cocooned in their environment. I watched you undisturbed and undiscovered from your windows.

There is an intimacy in these moments, knowing that it's only being shared by the two of us, although of course only I know its happening.

I bought myself a sexy tight black leather outfit so I could observe you undetected in the winter darkness. Luck is on my side and I take her help as a sign. Like how your bedroom window happens to be above a climbable conservatory. Like how you always sleep with the blinds open and always naked, covers kicked aside exposing your hot body.

I love the smell of your bed.

Another sign is that your housemate smokes weed and often forgets to lock the backdoor.

Adhering to your routines, I can watch TV curled in your spot. Wash in your shower inhaling your soaps and sleep in your bed, laying my face in your dent, pulling the scent of you around me.

I remember the first time I saw you naked. I held my breath as you discarded your clothes to reveal the Adonis you are. Your sculpted chest, your tight ass and your beautiful suckable cock.

I had to touch myself right there on the roof and was just getting going when amazingly you started to wank too! I watched in awe as you jerked off your gorgeous dick, your muscular arm shaking vigorously, your mouth open.

I longed to put my pussy there.

Then I watched you cum. God you look so sexy when you cum! That was the first time we came together, me cumming right outside your window, peering in, wishing I was licking the spunk from your belly.

And wow, you're so sexual! You jerk off every morning and night, at least, every one that I've been present for.

My favourite is when you carelessly face the window while you do it. I know you can't see me, only reflections, but I pretend you can. I imagine you're getting off on watching me watch you wank. That you want me. That you'll pull me through the window and throw me on the bed and fuck me, hard, mercilessly.

And so I lie here knowing that tomorrow I will be touching that body, I will taste those lips. I will feel your cock inside me. Finally.

I'm horny now and maybe cumming will help me sleep. I don't want to be tired for you. I need all my energy for what I have planned.

I reach my hand down between my legs and push my fingers into my pussy. They slip in easily as I'm so wet from thinking about you. With my other hand I find my clit and rub it rhythmically, thinking of your body heavy on top of mine. My legs spread wide as you thrust in-between them, your breath on my neck, my mouth full of your fingers, of your tongue.

I now shove three of my fingers into my tight cunt and stretch it, imagining it to be your thick hard cock plunging inside me. I feel the weight of you pressing on me and that you're holding my arms tight and I can't move under you. Taking you, I can just be fucked.

That makes me cum with a groan and I roll over, sweating. I lick my fingers clean and burrow into the pillow, wishing it was your chest, finally drifting off.

*************************

I'm in your bathroom.

The bag by my feet has everything I need. Sturdy ropes, lubrication, chloroform. You can get anything online if you search long enough. I considered rohypnol but you're a strong man and I need to be sure you're easy to control. I also want you to remember every moment of our first time.

Finally I hear your footsteps. My heart flutters and I grip the chloroform soaked cloth. I don't even breathe as you enter the room.

I haven't thought about what I'll do after this night, it's irrelevant; I need this to happen like I need air. I haven't thought about what I'll do if you're facing the bathroom when I come out. I know you'll be facing away. Because you have to be.

Cautiously I push the handle down. I edge forwards.

You come into view. You're facing away.

I creep up and firmly clamp the cloth over your mouth, braced for your struggle. You jerk in shock then grab at my hands. But I cling, like a limpet on your back.

It's too late anyway; you'll have breathed in before you thought not to. I admire the fight you have in you, it makes my pussy flush. A vigorous moment and then you slump in my arms.

Before you drop all the way to the floor I bowl forwards knocking us both onto the bed, thus making an impossible task of moving your unconscious body slightly manageable.

With a lot of sweat and swearing I manoeuvre you onto your back. I delight in removing your clothes, stroking and kissing you all over. Your skin is as soft as I hoped. If I had a choice I'd drag this moment out forever, layer by layer, but I can't have you waking up before you're restrained.

I take the ropes which I've threaded securely under the mattress and strap you spread eagled to the bed with knots I learnt online. I tie a gag over your mouth, tight, checking that I can feel your breath through your nostrils. I pause to inhale it.

Satisfied with my work I decide to take a quick shower, leaving the door open in case you rouse.

*************************

I'm straddled over your body.

I've made sure I look stunning. Sultry make up, dark red underwear, black stockings & suspenders.

I'm daubing your forehead with cold water. I'm a bit impatient and getting a bit rougher with it when your eyes flutter open. I watch them focus, and then widen in fear and confusion. I expected you to be scared, but I didn't realise I'd feel distressed by it. I can't let that show; I have to appear in control.

You start writhing and bucking, making muffled but loud angry moans. I grip to you with my thighs like a rodeo, trying to settle you with my slender weight.

I can't have this chaos. Steadily I reach for the knife at my side.

It glints and you try to back into the bed, rigid and terrified. I put my finger to my mouth, then yours.

"Shhh Baby," I whisper soothingly.

I cup your cheek. You probably feel groggy with a thudding head.

"You must be thirsty. I'm going to take this off you," I start to gently lift your head to remove the gag, "but you must promise to be quiet, or you'll make me very angry."

I gesture with the knife and you nod.

Dumbed with fear, you comply. I lift a glass of cool water to your lips; you take a few deep gulps. It feels good to care for you like this. But you're staring at me with a look of pure hatred.

"Don't be cross my darling," I purr. I trail my fingers down your sculpted chest. "I've been waiting for this a long time."

"Who the fuck are you?" Your voice is level, cold, "and what the fuck do you want you crazy Bitch?"

Your first words sting me. I shy back stunned with hurt and then fury flashes through me!

But wait, there's a look of recognition on your face and you squint at me.

"Are you that girl from the gym?"

I feel awash with joy and fall onto you, planting wet kisses on your face and neck.

"I knew you noticed me!" I cry. But you just shake and squirm under me.

"Untie me you fucking Psycho!"

I slap your face, hard. Your cheek blooms red.

"No!" I gather myself and smile sweetly, "No, we're going to have some fun. You behave or it's the gag and the knife! Now hush. I promise you'll like it."

You don't reply, instead you spit at me. It lands spattered on my tits.

I scoop it up with my fingers and suck it into my mouth.

I look at you thoughtfully. Sighing I decide to replace the rag. I don't want this to be ruined. I don't want any more cruel words; I don't want you to bite me. Well, I do, but not as hard as you would want. It'll be better this way.

I retrieve the gag but a better idea comes to me. With a grunt I rip my scanty knickers off. Pleased as I tie the torn panties around your face, ensuring the sticky crotch is jammed over your mouth.

You groan in protest but I ignore you. I unhook my bra letting my breasts bounce free. My nipples are pertly erect, as I lean over and first trail then smush them into your enraged face. Moaning softly as I use your head to arouse my bosoms.

Wearing just stockings I move to lick up your body with long wet slurps. Now the moment I've been waiting for, to taste your cock.

I move my head to your groin. You're not hard yet, nestling there limply vulnerable. Probably because you're so scared, but I'll soon change that.

I put gentle kisses all over your dick, and then start to lick him lovingly, cleaning every inch. I'm going to spend the first half hour just teasing you. I'm not even going to allow your cock to enter my mouth. This is more for me than for you. I want to drag this out, this night can't end.

If I set my mind just right, I can take your helpless moans to be groans of pleasure. Perhaps they are.

You're still not fully hard but your dick is fat, half swollen in my hand. I make sure I'm very light, running the head of him along my lips. Tasting it wetly from base to tip and around in soft circles. I trail my fingernails across it's length.

I've tantalised myself enough and cant wait any longer, your cock is just too delicious! Also you've been whimpering for a while and I think it's time I gave you a bit of release.

I open my mouth wide and close my lips firmly around your girth, all the way to the root, I take it all. I start to suck and you make noises of relief. Then to my delight as I suckle I feel you swell into my throat, growing and solidifying.

Your dick pushes deeper and fills me, making me gag a little. I hold my head there, loving the feeling of you intruding down my neck. I swallow down on your cock, adjusting my breathing to its hugeness, gagging again. I think you like it, from how you're breathing.

I bury my nose in the sweat of you and then grip you in my hand. You're rock hard and slippy with my spit. Sucking and wanking you off into my mouth I'm careful to listen to you, I don't want you cumming yet, not for a long time.

I have been giving you head for perhaps an hour, my arm and neck is sore but I dont mind, I'm adoring every moment. I'm also rubbing my pussy against your leg, I'm dripping wet and sliding easily up and down. I would use my fingers but I'll cum too quickly and I know how I want my first orgasm with you to be and I can't wait any longer.

I come up from your dick and pull myself up your gorgeous body so I'm lying over you, smiling into your face. You look at me pleadingly, begging with your eyes. Whether to be allowed to cum or to be untied, I'm not sure, probably both.

"Listen my Love," I murmur, "I could stay down there all night, but I'm just too turned on, I can't help it. If I take your gag off, will you be a good boy and behave?"

You nod.

"Will you let me cum in your mouth?"

You don't move, but undeterred I continue.

"I'm going to turn around so I can carry on sucking on your tasty hard cock, but I'm going to put my pussy on your mouth. You're going to lick and suck my cunt until I cum on your face, okay? Of course," I add, scraping my fingernails down your chest, "if you bite or hurt me, my reaction will be to bite down on your dick, hard, until I've torn it off! Understand?"

You nod again.

I reach around and remove my panties from your mouth.

"Water," is all you mumble and I fetch the glass to your lips again.

I replace it with a kiss and then swing my body around, lowering my wet pussy onto your open mouth.

"Drink me!" I demand.

You behave right away and I feel your tongue flicking out and lapping against my clit, pushing inside my hole. I sigh and arch my back, then take the length of your cock down my throat, sucking up and down as I work my crotch into your mouth.

To excite myself I drop my weight onto your face. You're smothered with my dripping cunt as I grip your head with my thighs. My hand clasped on your balls threatens you to behave.

I'm sitting on your face too hard for you to lick, but you lie there and take it as I rock firmly on your mouth. Seconds pass and your head starts to jerk. I clench tighter, tugging gently on your bollocks as I suffocate you with my pussy. Moaning onto your cock as I know my dirty cunt is the only thing between you and air, breath and death. My juices flow soaking your face and I suck you more vigorously.

A few moments of you bucking and I lift up panting. You rasp ragged desperate breaths, coughing. I'm pleased you didn't bite.

"Shhh, well done Baby," I soothe, "hush, I won't do that again, I promise. It's time for me to cum now."

I lower my cunt back over your lips and obedient you continue to lick me into ecstasy. It's not long before I feel myself cumming, perched on your face I dig into your thighs and I abandon myself to the pleasure of your tongue, crying out around your cock, I cum hard shuddering on your sucking mouth.

After I've cum I like to be fucked hard, so I quickly turn around and straddle you.

"Please let me go?" You plead croakily, your face wet with me.

I just shake my head and holding your cock I lower my sopping pussy onto it. Oh my god that feels so good! You groan with me as I push myself all the way onto you, impaled on your dick, coating your cock with my cunt juices.

Fuck me this is amazing! You look angry, fighting the pleasure, but you're still rock hard inside me. I alternate between sliding my cunt slowly up and down your shaft and grinding myself deeply into you.

Oh my, there is no sensation like being fucked! I want you to feel what I do and I remember one of the toys I'd brought with me. I lean down to your mouth while still slowly riding your cock. I kiss you on the lips and to my joy you kiss me back, the soft taste of you sends my head spinning.

Time for your treat.

"Have you ever been fucked with a strap on?" I whisper into your ear.

I just about have time to register the alarm in your eyes, when I feel a blinding pain on my skull and the world dims dark.

*************************

When it fades back I'm crumpled on the floor by the bed, the ceiling blurring into focus. I try to get a grip on what is happening, why I'm here.

Frantically I scramble up, my head pounding. I see you over the bed yanking yourself free from the last of the ties. Damn those knots! I reach up to my feel my forehead wet, my fingertips come back red. You must have head butted me.

I watch aghast as you stand up, freed. Staring at me grimacing with pure fury.

I hesitate, stunned. My eyes dart to the door, but I can't reach it as you're in the way. I'm confused too, why are you still here? Why haven't you run? That scares me and I edge slowly back to the wall.

"You little bitch."

For an angry man you sound frighteningly calm.

"No one ties me up that like, in my own home! You come into my house? You drug me? You torture me for hours-"

"I... I was making love to y... you," I stammer.

"Then you threaten to use a... use a..." you can't seem to say the word, shaking your head at me in disbelief.

"I wanted... thought... you may enjoy it," I whimper.

"Just what is wrong with you?" You demand, looking at me with disgust and pity.

"I'm sorry," I plead "I just... I had to have you, I love y-"

"You freaky Psycho Bitch!"

You're furious, menacing. Your eyes are fiercely dark and I'm afraid.

"I'm sorry, please, I'll just go and we can pretend I was never here. I'll stay away from you, I promise, I swear..." I quieten as you start laughing.

"Let you go?!" You spit, "You think I'm going to just LET YOU GO?"

"But..."

I scan the room. I could try the window but I'd never get it open in time, the knife is on your side of the room, as is my bag and my route of escape. You keep your room bare and there's nothing near me I can use to protect myself.

I turn to you again and see the hungry way you're looking at me. I see your giant erection raging strong.

"What are you going to do to me?" I'm barely audible, backing further into the wall. Perhaps I can just dive through the glass.

"Whatever the hell I want," you grin, deadly.

You start towards me; in a panic I turn and grope for the window handle. My fingers just about clasp around it when I feel myself being pulled back by my hair. I cry out loudly and grab at your hands trying to make you let go.

But, as fast as I'm yanked backwards you push me forwards and slam me off balance into the wardrobe.

Your body follows and it crushes me into the door while you manoeuvre my arm behind me.

Trapped by my hair and my arm I'm stilled by the pain and I surrender. Pinned there, my cheek against the cool wood, I can feel your breath on my neck, your hard-on pressing into my back.

12