Stalking Intruder and the Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren still has a lot to learn & her virginity on the line.
1.1k words
4.29
22k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still laying on my stomach on the bed. Hands tied tightly behind me. He was walking around the bed looking down and admiring me. I turned my head to see him, his eyes dancing wildly all over my body. Who is he? He said we've meet before. But who? It seems a lot of dirty thoughts are going through his head. "You are so..beautiful, yummy and innocent all in one. It still amazes me your a virgin...oh this is going to be a lot of fun." A big smirk came across his face and he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here." He demanded while patting his lap. I rolled over on my back and got to my knees and moved across the bed to him.

He grabbed me and pulled my over his knees. I started shaking. "Oh my dear Lauren your shaking..are you scared? Or nervous..excited? Tell me what your feeling?"

"I'm...all of it."

"Mmm, that's very good but you we're bad earlier and need some punishment. These panties need to go." He yanked them off quickly then placed his hand on my right butt cheek and began to slowly rub. Then his hand was gone & smack! "Ahh!!" I cried out.

"Oh no.. if your going to be that loud...my dear, I'm going to have to gag you. Let's try again & do your best to be quiet. Understood?"

"No. Sir, please no more."

He laughed, "your begging me already? Just after one?" He laughed and smack!

"Ahh!" "I wasn't ready! Don't gag! Dont gag! Please don't gag! I'll do good!" His hand was still on my butt I reached down & placed my hand on top of his; "Please, no gag."

"Mmm...every sentence you say should start or end with 'Sir'...do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I said quickly. He removed his hand from my butt and placed it on top of mine.

"Is this your way of seducing or pleaing with me?" He slowly rubbed my hand.

"Please, I'll be good for you...Sir." He lifted up my hands away from my body, it was painful. "Ohhh please!" He places his hand on my butt and rubbed the right cheek.

"Lauren, are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

Smack! I let out a moan. He rubbed again and smack! Another moan was let out. He rubbed my whole butt slowly. "Oh, your ass is already red. Very good. Let me see how wet you are now." His hand slowly went down to my pussy and I jumped. "Stay still!" He shouted. I jumped again at the tone of his voice. "Mmm, you very naughty girl. We're going to have to work on that. My naughty girl is very wet." His finger went directly on my clit and started going in circles. My body shifted pushing against his finger. "Oh you like that?" His finger went faster. I gasped. "Answer me! Do you like that Lauren?"

"Yesss, Sirrrrr" I let out a loud moan & smack! "Ahhh!"

Something inside of me was unleashed and my body was moving with his finger. Smack! "Ohh! Yesss...Sirr...Ill do anythinggg!" My first orgasm that wasn't produced by myself was released.

"Umm...do 'anything' you say? I'm going to hold you to that and you better keep your word...or else." Smack!

"Please!" His arm went cross my back holding me down and his finger stopped and slowly moved down inside of me. I gasped and tried to move away from his finger but he's too strong. "Don't move! Oh, Lauren...you came a lot, that's a good girl." His finger went in slowly and deep.

"No!" I gasped. "Please, it hurts!" He then slowly came out and repeated. Slowly, in deep and slowly out.

"Oh it hurts? You don't even know yet, Lauren. My huge cock is a lot bigger then my finger and it's going to be painful going in your tight pussy the first time. Umm, and I can't wait to get to your ass." He kept going in deep and slowly pulling out while talking.

"No! No more! Please, Sir! And please don't take my ass!"

He laughed. "I didn't tell you to speak!" Smack!

"Ahh!"

"And I will take what I want and whenever I want it. Your body is now mine and no one else's! Oh...my sweet, innocent Lauren...your pussy is so tight. My finger needs to work on you until my big cock can fit in there." Smack!

"Ahh! Please, no more! Take it out, please...take it out!"

"Lauren, your being too loud. Does my cock need to shut up your mouth for awhile?" His finger in deep then slowly out.

"Uh...yeaaa-no. No..no Sir." Smack! "Ahhh!"

"I think so. We'll work on this later."

His finger slowly came out. "No! Just please leave me! I don't want no more! Just untie me and go!" He laughed and moved me off of him. He stood up and pulled me off the bed to my knees.

"I'll say when I'm done and I didn't tell you to speak!" He quickly tugged my ponytail down so my head is lifted and my eyes are set looking up at him. "Hmm, maybe I'll just leave you tied up all night."

"No! Please, I'll be good. I can be good for you. Sir, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I talked." I said looking up at him.

"Oh, you have such beautiful green eyes my dear...Hmm...should I be nice and give you a chance to prove yourself to me?"

"Yes, please Sir."

"Mmm...so innocent, so sweet, so beautiful." He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I gasped. It was fully erect. He quickly tugged my ponytail again. "You. Are. Mine!"

"Open your mouth, my innocent slave." I began to shake again and kept my mouth shut tight. "Open!" I kept it shut and shook my head no. "Oh, don't be difficult Lauren...you'll regret it later, I promise you that. Do I have to force it open?" My nipples harden and I was shaking even more. He took my ponytail out and grabbed two fist full of my hair and pushed his cock towards my lips. "Lauren, this is your last chance...or I will force it open and you will be in for some serious punishment. Open!"

I looked up at him and slowly opened my mouth without warning he shoved his cock in using my hair as momentum. "Mmmmm!" I tried to scream but his cock muffled it good.

"If your teeth come down at all...the punishment will be severe! My cock will stay in your mouth until I'm pleased and you learned not to talk or less I tell you to. Lauren, so far you've been a very bad girl...I gave you pleasure now you should return the favor. If you don't do good, next punishment...nipple clamps and it will only keep going from there." He held his cock in my mouth the whole time as he spoke. Did he say nipple...clamps? Gulp. "Now, are you going to do the work or do I need to fuck your mouth?" I started to slowly move my tongue around. "Mmm, good girl."