Stampeding Passions

Story Info
A centaur stallion breaks in a rare elven slave.
1.3k words
4.08
41.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(AN) "I wrote this as a tribute of my love for you, and all the help you've given me as an author.

If you can't find the contradictory humor in that, enjoy the hot man-horse."

*****

"No, no gods, let go of me!"

Never. He had an elf, and he would never let go of her. In fact, the thought alone brought him to snort out a chuckle- then spit. "Lass, ye know anything of what I pay for'ya?" Ki'ron jerked a rope. The end went taught, cutting off the spewing female nonsense with the sound of a strained gasp.

Lead on a metal collar around her neck, Layla could do no more to fight the formidable centaur than plead on her behalf. "Y-You can't do this! I will cut your throat out and shove it into your guts like a spring turkey."

"Talk's big." His skull sized metallic hooves clopped down hard as he paced around the little captive in a circle. Leisurely, he eyed her, and the grin spreading on his scarred over split lip was hungry.

She turned in place to follow him, an intensity burning out from her vivid forest eyes. As her emerald green lips parted to retort, he let go of the rope. Just to demonstrate that he- Ki'ron Rageburn, was faster than an elf, his front leg slammed down on it before she could fade so much as an inch.

Laughter bellowed from his gut, watching his new woman buckle to her knees and choke. Umf'. Pleasurable when they squirmed. Like any bitch he put on a lead, he'd stripped her down to the necessary equipment he'd need to make her behave. Black leather secured around her hips with a weighty padlock, a ring left open for whatever he may use the entry for. Oh, did something come to mind.

Busty, azure skin, apple shaped ass trying to squeeze out of his leather garment for her. He couldn't wait to see if getting her wet would produce clear cum or some fruity elf milk.

"Up wench!" His tanned, rough hand reached down and jerked on the long blue braid the bitch wore. Almost easier than yanking the neck lead, she rose with a suffering cry. Her wrists were bound in tawny ropes, surely to be bruised under the pressure. Tough. She could heal.

"Ye aint gettin' near my back, I'm no one's pony. But tonight you're gonna be a mare." Wrenching back on her braid, her head reluctantly tipped. Slave was shaking under his rough hold, and his free hand stroked from jawline to exposed neck. When she didn't fight him, he uttered like gravel, "That's a good girl."

Too prideful for her own good, she fought him, kicking her feet fruitlessly at his thick, dark furred legs. The raw muscle twitched, making wild black stripes dance across his dark bay skin.

"Time to break you in." From bags hung at his hindquarters, Ki'ron pulled out a carved object, perfectly portrayed as the head and shaft of a human male's firmly erect penis. "Woody 'do the trick." Now in splinter free. It'd been ground down, finely sanded. At the base, two metal clips waited to sink into place.

Her eyes went wide, and she let out a scream. He was almost tempted to jam it in her mouth if it shut her up, but instead took the discarded remnants of her top and promptly shoved it between her lips. Tying the makeshift gag tight, his protest problems were almost over. Just one more thing.

"Spread 'em." His hand reached for the back belt loop of her leather bondage, and jerked her back. The elf kicked and fought against him, but so easily he pulled her leg up and hooked it over his bent front leg. Balanced strongly on the remaining three, he jerked the rope back before she could writhe away from him, and looped it around his upper leg. Aint going nowhere.

Ki'ron salivated over the graceful curve of her bare back, and already his long member was tipping out of the sheath, pulsing, hardening and flexing. One hand reaching over her thigh and pinning down hard to his leg, the other took Woody and stroked the head down her back. Lower and lower he followed the curve, over the leather, and finally to the entrance of the loop.

There, he ground the tip against her dry folds, forcing the head into her tight pussy. Behind the gag, she cried out in muffled whimpers, and he smirked. "Easy, easy, just a bit more. That's a good girl, take it." Harder, he drew the toy out, ground it against her clit, then jammed it back in with slow, deep pumps. "Mmmn..you're almost there."

Her body betrayed her, and she did actually have a fruity scent. Plum. With the little bit of slickness his love thing offered, finally Woody couldn't stretch her open any further. Content with his work, Ki'ron palmed the flat of his hand against the dildo's base, rocking it back and forth. Her body shivered in response, teardrops pricking at her eyes. There was nothing she could do to stop him.

"Shoulda finished college bitch." He clipped the dildo to the small rings offered on the reverse chastity belt. Snug. She was full, and aint nothing but him was taking it out.

Discretely untying the collar's rope from his leg, he abruptly let her fall and try to catch her feet. She did, awkwardly in a bull legged stance. His hand slapped the back her thigh, and he again laughed. Let's see her run now!

Actually, that sounded like a good idea. "Face me." She didn't move an inch, then began to sink toward her knees. Impatient and having none of it, he put his knee between her legs and forced her back up, jamming the toy briefly as deep as it would go.

The constrained scream was satisfying, and the now impressive length of his thick shaft throb. The flared head twitched upward toward his stomach, bobbing with every sway and motion he took.

Grabbing her shoulder, he spun the elf to face him, and growled a guttural sound in his throat to see the tears streaming down her face. Gorgeous.

Ki'ron wanted her to see this. From his bag, another 'gift.' Held out before her, was two metal clamps on a chain. Her eyes widened, and before she could reel back, he was already jerking her back to him, forcing her to submit. "Ye'll allow me to put these on you, less I let a real horse mount ye in the barn. Strapped down."

It looked like she couldn't tell if the threat was a bluff, eyes in panic and all lovely with wetness. His finger itches to rub her, to make her cry with painful pleasure while readying her to accept his mounting. He'd get his money's worth for sure.

"Hold. Very. Still."

Her eyes squeezed shut. The ridges of the metal clamp bit down upon her peaking nipples, and at first the elf tensed with pain. "Shhh, shh." It was so hard for him not to laugh, he was relishing every moment, and absently found himself stroking her head. That's a good girl. Thats a real good girl.

When the teeth of the other clamp grazed her sensitive skin, the toy stretching and opening her depths slickened enough to drip. The amusement he found in this was impossible to hide, and hatred burned through her gaze when her lids flashed open.

Now, he couldn't help but laugh. It had only begun. A chain dangled from the metal teeth pinching her voluptuous tits. The goddess of fertility was generous when creating this one. He hooked the chain to the base of the toy implanted inside of her, with only a hair's grace of slack. If she tried to fight him at all, the tension yanked and pulled at her most sensitive parts.

He couldn't wait until she fought herself into an orgasm.