Stan & Tina Ch. 2

Story Info
Tina has 'hands on' experience at gallery.
2.6k words
4.31
34k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was kind of strange using a dildo on myself. It's more my husband Al's toy than mine, he just loves to use it on me. So here I was laid on the bed, with my legs open and driving it in. It wasn't too difficult as my cunt was drenched anyway. As the cock substitute filled me I could feel my orgasm increase in intensity. I tried to make it last as long as I could without cumming. But it was no use I came quickly and loud, having to hold the sheet to my mouth to stifle my moans of pleasure.

Why was I fucking myself with a dildo as quietly as I could? Well, Al was watching the game on TV downstairs and I didn't want him to know I was desperate for a fuck, any fuck. Now for those of you new to my story let me explain.

I've gotten myself into a mess of trouble with our neighbor Stan Gladstone. Stan's a quiet sort of guy, a retired high school teacher. We've chatted over the fence some and he's played pool with Al. I work part-time at night in a nursing home so my days are free. Since Stan's been retired we've talked nearly every day. He's been a widower for years and whilst not handsome isn't ugly either. Since he's been about during the day, I've started leaving my bra off whenever possible. I have huge tits, 40dd, which I'm proud of and I've been giving him teasing glimpses of them for a while.

I don't usually wear panties in the yard either during the day. But I've always worn them outside the home, well how do you explain your missing panties if you have an accident? It was this minor form of exhibitionism that got me caught up with Stan. He's got a video of me being fucked by a security guard and he's threatened to tell Al if I don't go along with his plans.

So here I am, fucking myself with a dildo remembering about how good the other afternoon was especially Stan encouraging me to expose my tits at the coffee shop. He's told me he's taking me out somewhere tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait.

The next day...

The "art gallery" wasn't in the best part of town but Stan seemed to know all about it. He'd picked me up earlier and checked I had followed his instructions by lifting my dress u and looking me over. He had been insistent on me not wearing any underwear but I could put some panties in my bag for the journey home. For a sexual blackmailer, Stan could be quite considerate! I had on the dress I'd been wearing at the Mall.

On the journey to the gallery Stan had demanded I unbutton my dress and have my breasts uncovered. I had been reticent to do this at first but Stan had told me if I didn't do it voluntarily he would do it for me. Although I liked the idea of that very much I really didn't want him ruining my favourite dress by ripping it open.

He parked the car and made me get out with my dress still open although my breasts were covered up. The building was long and low and quite squalid looking. He pushed me in front of him giving me no chance to escape. "I'm quite looking forward to this Tina," he commented as a sour looking guy admitted us into the building.

The room was dark and it was difficult to see it clearly. There were a couple of guys standing by the door. Stan returned their greeting then said, "Here she is. Do you want her to take a look at her?"

"Yeah, come into the office." This was the younger guy he looked me over. "Can't see if she's right if she's dressed."

I had no intention of getting undressed. The second guy leered, "If her tits are as big as they look, she'll be OK."

Stan smirked, "40dd big enough?"

The younger guy also leered at me and made sucking noises. "Wow, Mama! Lead me to those udders!"

"Tina, get your dress off." I debated whether to resist but knew Stan would do it for me if I did. I slipped my dress off and let it pool around my feet.

"Wow, look at that fucking hairy cunt, man! Those tits are fucking something else" the first guy snickered, flicking one of my nipples. This made me wince but I liked what he was saying, he was making me feel like a slut. "She's certainly well stacked, the crowd are going to love her."

Stan laughed, "Tina has no idea why she's here."

"Well, better get her in place then."

I looked at Stan in puzzlement. "You going to love this afternoon, Tina. You're going to be so horny, you'll be begging for anything to fuck you."

There was a sullen looking young girl, about eighteen or nineteen reading a magazine. She hadn't looked up as we walked in. she was young enough to be my daughter. Stan called over to her, "Hi Megan, got the paint?" She gestured to a small pot on the desk and a brush.

"Stan, tell me what's going on!" I was a little panicky by now at what was going to happen.

"Tina, nothing to worry about. You are going to spend a couple of hours as a living statue."

"Living statue? I don't know what that it."

He picked up the paint. "You will. Now I need to paint a couple of triangles and a circle on you so that your attributes can be highlighted." Before I knew what was happening he had painted a triangle around each of my tits and a circle around my hairy cunt in black paint. "Oh, don't worry, it'll come off in the shower."

As he waited for the paint to dry I became aware of the young girl staring at my tits. "Wish mine were as big as those," She heaved a sigh lifting her cropped top to display her own small perky breasts. Her nipples and areola were dark as opposed my own pink.

Stan casually leaned over and cupped her breasts, thumbing her nipples. She didn't bat an eyelid at his actions and seemed very comfortable with him doing it. It obviously wasn't the first time and it made me feel resentful that he hadn't done it to me. "Don't you worry about these, Megan they are quite satisfying as they are."

She gave him an anxious look, "You're sure?"

He nodded, "Absolutely". He gave her tits a final squeeze and walked over to me. "Showtime."

Naked and painted, I meekly followed him out into the room. There were some boxes scattered about the room and I was told to stand in one. A soft rope attached to a hook hanging down from a beam then secured my hands. This meant I was standing straight with no slouching.

Stan had threatened me that I must keep quiet at all times. To ensure I did he have placed a gag over my mouth. Then another box was placed over my head and arms to hide fact that my hands were tied. I couldn't see or hear anything and the gag prevented me shouting out. I knew Stan wouldn't let any harm come to me but I was apprehensive about what was going to happen but eager as well.

Everything was quiet for a while which heightened my anxiety and then I felt a hand stroking my thigh.

It was a soft hand that moved up and down for a while finally settling on my ass. I had squirmed a little at first but the feeling of being stroked was pleasant. The hand had stayed for a while before it moved away.

After that I felt a large rough hand cup my left breast and a thumb move over my nipple. Then my right tit was squeezed in a similar fashion. Next my tits were lifted and cupped as my nipples were pulled and tweaked. They were held like this for a while as I felt the unseen hands playing with my tits.

Subsequently I felt a finger slide up between my legs across my hairy gash. Backwards and forwards it moved slowly and rhythmically then I felt my pussy being tweaked before the same, or was it another finger being slipped into my cunt. It was a big fat finger and was being wriggled about up inside me. Then another finger was inserted. I felt a little orgasm whip through me as the fingers moved about, then being pulled out.

I seemed to be a while before anything else happened. Then I became aware of a soft tongue lap at my cunt. That felt so good I couldn't helps wriggling with pleasure. And got slapped hard across my ass. It was sharp and stinging and I felt my eyes moisten. This happened a couple of times whilst the tongue action continued. First the pleasure of the tongue lapping around my cunt followed the pain of the slap. My clit must have been standing to attention now as I felt some tongue attention being paid to it.

My husband Al would never do anything orally to me down there so it was a new experience and one that I enjoyed a great deal, even the stinging slaps. I felt a pair of hands grab my ass cheeks; I guess the cunny-licker was anchoring himself. Or it could have been a woman. I'd never had any lesbian action in my life nor ever thought about it but at that moment the thought that the tongue could belong to another woman was appealing to me.

Again I was left alone for a while. Although my arms were numb I was getting used to being strung up. Being unable to hear, see or speak had heightened my senses. Every sensation of being caressed, stroked and licked was more pure to me when I had no outside interferences to distract my attentions to what was being done to me.

Next another pair of hands, very small and soft stroked my pussy. I could feel my engorged pussy lips being grasped and pulled outwards my clit must have been like a little cock as the tongue owner went about their work carefully.

If I thought my first oral session had been a good one it was nothing compared to this. I wanted that tongue so deep inside my cunt. If only I had been able to get my legs open properly to allow it free and easy access. I didn't cum but I was highly aroused when the tonguing stopped short of bringing me to orgasm.

My husband Al loved how massive my already huge breasts got when I was feeding the kids, so much that he made me feed them for as long as they demanded so they stayed massive. Luckily, apart from a slight sag because of their weight, my tits have remained big and he still likes to play with them. I was thinking about this as another pair of hands roamed over my body and I stuck my huge tits out so they got some attention.

In response, they were taken hold of very tightly and sucked hard. Unfortunately, this didn't last long enough for me to enjoy before they were kneaded and the nipples pulled and pinched. Again my cunt was fingered and I knew it must have been getting slimy.

I was left alone again for a while before being fondled by hands that were hard and rough. These hands travelled all over my body and touched and fondled me everywhere possible. I was now getting to the point of no return and knew I was so aroused I would need to cum again.

Before I could do this I felt my tits being lifted and kneaded and a warm liquid being rubbed on them. It was almost like they were being massaged. Then I felt something warm and rigid being positioned in between them and my tits lifted and moulded around this hard implement.

Then it hit me. The hard rigid object was some guy's cock. Some bastard was giving himself a tit-fuck using my breasts! None too gently, my 40dd melons were being moved up and down around this guy's cock. As he stimulated them I could feel fulfilment ripping through me.

Al hadn't tit-fucked me for a while and I'd forgotten what a satisfying experience it could be. I knew I wouldn't be able stop myself coming and shook softly as my orgasm took hold.

The stranger continued caressing my breasts for a while longer. I was aware of my nipples being pulled and tweaked then I felt a twitch between my tits and then some hot stuff trickle over them. This, I guess, meant that the tit-fucker had achieved his purpose.

I thought of the unknown guy coming over my huge tits and knew I was close to cuming again. But, before I could do this I felt myself being taken out of the boxes I was caught up in and the rope loosened.

Stan held the rope loosely in his hands and looked across at me. I rubbed my numb arms vigorously heedless of my naked state. I looked about and saw that room was empty except for Stan and the two younger guys.

Stan commanded me to touch myself and see how wet I was."

I didn't want to at first but curiosity got the better of me and I slipped a finger inside myself. As the men watched me, I slipped two fingers inside myself. It felt good as I started moving them inside my cunt. My breath was getting faster as I was fingering my slimy cunt.

Cal stepped forward and slapped my hand away.

"No slut's gonna fuck herself off in front of me while I've got a good hard cock." He pushed me up against the wall and I heard his jeans being unzipped. He hoisted me up and thrust his cock into my slimy fuck-hole and started pumping away. Hell, his rigid pole felt so good pounding into me. I came quickly as he pulled out of and jerked his cock all over my face where it dripped onto my tits. He walked away leaving Dean who was already unzipping his pants.

"My turn with the slut, I'll really make her fucking squeal." This time I was pushed facedown across a table and my legs pushed wide before Dean speared his meat into me. He was bigger then Cal but his cock slipped easily into my hot cunt.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck that feels so good" I screamed as he rammed into me. "Really fuck me!"

"Hell you're so wet I'm slipping out!" he gasped. He roughly grabbed my shoulders to hold me down on the table and me cum nearly as quickly as he jerked his hot semen inside my dripping cunt. He zipped himself up and walked off.

This just left Stan. Was he going finally going fuck me? I lay on the desk waiting for his cock to slide into my greasy and cum-filled cunt. Instead he dropped my dress and purse onto the table. "Put your panties on and see if you can keep some of Dean's semen inside you for the journey home. Don't do the dress up."

Disappointed at not being fucked by him, I sullenly pulled on my dress and panties. My cunt was drenched with mingled cum. I left my dress open as instructed as we walked to the car. Without Stan's prompting I exposed my breasts fully as he started the car up. He looked at my breasts and smiled.

"That's good, Tina, you're a quick learner. I think it's time they were tied up. Tightly."