Stan to Stella Pt. 01

Story Info
Like any story, the beginning for Stella formerly Stan...
3.6k words
4.46
29k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All persons depicted are 18 or over. The names have been changed to protect identities as this did occur in reality to some degree.

*****

Like any story, everything has a beginning and thus we have the day that Stan began his journey of self-discovery at the manly hands of Jason. He like so many was subjected to years of ridicule and shame. This compounded into a feeling of loneliness and a deep, long buried hunger he was not even aware he had. More importantly... well just read on and find out.

Stan was washing himself down after doing his cardio workout and felt self-conscious next to the bigger and stronger men. He was small for 18 soon to be 19 and barely reached the height of 5ft 5in. His older brother called him a dainty waif of a boy and then he would be on the receiving end of a hard noogey to his head. He washed and rinsed and tried to not steal glances at the other males in the shower room. Even the older men had been blessed with cocks that could please any woman whereas Stan was lacking in that area as well. Clinically he was diagnosed with micropenis at a young age and it compounded his urge to hide away from the world. The issue was when he turned and hid, he would bare his bubble ass and flared hips to all to see. To say in every sense that Stan was effeminate was an understatement, he even had puffy nipples like those found on budding pubescent females. He had also decided to grow his hair out some in typical emo fashion but could easily pull off a bob cut or even put it in a short pony tail.

It was at this point he heard the typical cat calls from the other men when they saw his bare ass and a few commented on how damn good it looked. Some lewdly even rubbed soap on their growing cocks which made Stan groan lowly under his breath. He had developed growing urges given his envy of hung men to enjoy cocks on a more personal level. He watched wantonly one night as his older brother's girlfriend sucked his cock and was jealous at the fact that she was sucking a cock he wished he had and then he wanted to be the one sucking it. Then he was shocked when he bent her over the back of the couch and slid into her waiting ass. Something was muttered about birth control and no babies before he shipped out. Stan watched as he pummeled her tight hole and wanted to be her. His lil cocklette as he called it was aching but barely longer than 2 inches fully hard. He wanted to be her in a bad way even if it meant his older brother was the one doing it. But his brother was off overseas now in the military so his fantasy went unknown and unfulfilled.

He stayed and faced the wall letting the water wash away his thoughts and he caught motion to his right as Jason walked into the shower area. Jason was a trainer there and bulky but not to the point of obscenely muscle bound. He looked like he was one of the Spartan soldiers on 300 with Gerard Butler and at 6 ft 3 in he was picture perfect as far as Stan was concerned. The question as to why staff was in the guest shower was beyond him and the question played on his face it seemed.

'Staff showers are down for maintenance. Hope its ok fellas.' He smiled and took the head next to Stan. He smiled weakly back and even in his downward peripherals he could see that Jason was packing a monster of a cock. It looked like a red bull can wagging between his legs and that was limp and the sack looked to be holding tennis balls fighting for space!

'Hey Stan, I saw you doing the aerobics man, that's some good cardio! You were cranking those squats out. You could show those ladies a thing or two!' he said looking Stan squarely in the face. Jason was literally everything Stan was not. He was tall and built whereas Stan was short and resembled a little girl. Jason exuded confidence with every step but was not an arrogant asshole about it. Stan was meek, mild and tender in comparison.

'Have you considered applying for an instructor's position yet? I could put in a good word for you as a reference and maybe you can get it. Pretty decent discount on membership and merchandise as well if you get it.' He said as the other guys left and Stan realized they were suddenly very alone.

Jason was soaping up his blonde hair and Stan took a chance and glanced at his cock. What a magnificent sight it was indeed even being uncut which was more of curiosity for Stan as the porns he watched only seemed to be cut ones. It throbbed several times and the boulder like balls under it moved reflexively up and down several times.

'I call those Chinese Pushups.' Jason said smirking down at Stan. He gulped and smiled weakly back at the man.

'I wish I could...' he trailed off as he watched it grow harder and bounce obscenely in the open air between them.

'What, you wish you could touch it? Show me yours first, no need to hide. It's only fair man.' He said rinsing off. Stan turned shyly and removed his hands showing his pathetic dicklette and he looked down in shame. He didn't even have a full patch of hair but this small bit of fuzz over what most would call a big clit. A shudder went thru him and his budding breasts jiggled slightly. His older brother had teased him before he left and got him an A Cup bra. What nobody knew was that Stan loved wearing it.

'Oh that explains a lot. You want to touch mine don't you? Go ahead, with what you're lacking I can see why you're obsessed. C'mon do it... I know you want to. Don't worry about being gay... all little sissy girls are gay if you get down to it.' Jason said almost laughing nonchalantly. Slight shame flashed in Stan's eyes, he was too weak to even be offended by what Jason just said because he was indeed a girl trapped in a little boy's body. A voice spoke in his mind and he heard it louder and louder urging his actions on.

He timidly reached out and touched the tip and rubbed it slightly over the head then under like he was petting a cats head and scratching its chin. The water splashed his hands as he reached and gripped more giving into his urges more and more. Jason closed his eyes and moaned as the soft hands gripped him and started going the length of his manhood. Every inch of his cock came to life and throbbed in those nervous hands. He reached his own hands up and rubbed Stan's budding breasts and pinched his nipples sending waves over his body making him moan. It shocked him because he sounded like such a girl. He was outright milking Jason now and even began to love rolling his balls in his hands and feeling the velvety skin there. He could tell how full they were by their sheer weight and how he wanted to release that cum badly.

He felt himself lowering to his knees to get an up close view of the monster in his hands and he was under it on his knees and he suddenly felt a greater sense of purpose and peace being there looking at this mountain of a man with a titan of a cock staring angrily back at him with its throbbing one eye. He looked further up and looked in Jason's eyes and saw a growing need in them and he knew what was coming... he knew he would take this cock and love every minute of it. He knew deep down this is why he was born... he was meant to be on his knees serving cocks and men like Jason.

He stroked it hard and worked at it loving how he was naturally making it harder and noticed even in the spray of the showers he was able to make precum leak and drip from the end. Without even being asked he leaned forward and flicked his tongue over the slit and taste the sweet bliss for the first time. He questioned how he was going to fit even the purple headed monster in his mouth and then he recalled all of those tranny porns he watched longingly and decided if they could do it, he certainly could. He was determined at this point to be the best there was. He felt the snap... the damn broke. All of the years of pent up sexual frustrations released and with a moan, Stan resigned himself to being a cock loving slut for Jason or any true man out there. He would have liked to make it special for his first ever but the best he could do was make an honest effort for Jason and to show him that he was a worthy cock lover.

He smiled up at Jason still licking the head like a lollipop that had his favorite flavor and in truth it did. He decided he had already gone this far he would finish the task at least and he pushed his head down slowly working the massive cock in. He tried to not gag and had heard that if you relax your throat and swallow at the same time, it helps. This is what he did the minute he felt that massive head hit the back of his throat and he didn't gag at all like he thought he would and instead opened up even more and Jason gasped as he slid balls deep and was hugged tight by a hungry throat and mouth.

'Holy... you're a fucking natural cock sucker! Oh hell baby don't you dare stop! Damn that's hot you sissy slut, nobody has ever taken my whole cock like that!' Jason exclaimed and his words drove hard into Stan's brain and heart driving him to excesses and he bobbed endlessly losing himself in the loving of that cock. His determination was now driving him as the thought of losing this cock and this man now was nearly painful. He gave into his cum hunger and moaned out humming around that cock and it throbbed in response. He was a drooling mess of raven black hair as he bobbed up and down sucking loudly if not for the showers. He cupped and rubbed Jason's balls and did every trick he could think of to spur on Jason's load.

'Mmmm yess baby suck that cock! So damn good! That's it your mouth is golden I'm keeping you as my permanent sissy slut! I'm going to pump you so full of my cum... starting nowwww!' Jason had to grab the wall he jerked violently against Stans swallowing mouth shooting powerfully into his belly. The force almost sent Stan backward in shock but he recovered like a pro and swallowed eagerly recognizing the hunger in the pit of his being. He looked up and moaned as he saw Jason shuddering and twitch against the wall smiling. A new kind of warmth washed over Stan it dawned on him that he belonged to this man. The last rope of creamy cum shot out straight onto his waiting tongue and he rolled it around in his mouth. He played with it, savored it and even brushed it over his teeth to make sure it was all over his mouth. He playfully licked the slit and noticed something more shocking than the enormity of that glorious cock... Jason was still hard!

'Did I do good Jason? I mean for my first time and all.' Stan asked wondering why he was so hard still.

'No way that was your first time! Yes that was amazing!' Jason said shocked.

'Don't cocks go down when they cum?

'Lil girl, I stay hard 'til I am empty and one load is never enough. Now let's check out that pussy of yours.'

'Pussy? I only have my... ohhhh you mean you want to... I don't think...' Stan said gulping down hard.

'You took my cock like a pro so I know first time or not, that sweet ass is made for cock too.' He said pulling him up to his feet.

He leaned him against the wall and gripped his ass in his hands and spread him open. On a day of shocking events it was not surprising to see Jason kneel down and slam his tongue into that virgin hole. Sensations like nothing before ripped thru Stan and Jason moaned hungrily as he darted his tongue in and out of the tight hole. A sharp spike of pain seared thru him as Jason smacked his ass making it jiggle and he moaned as it stung less and less but mixed with the pleasure of that divine tongue reaching into him. He silently begged to be spanked again and make his ass jiggle more for this manly man. He instinctively reached back and held himself open more and more. And suddenly as quickly as that tongue was there swirling to his depths it was gone, leaving a cold empty wetness behind.

'Normally the best position for first timers is on your back with pillows under your hips for support but we don't have any of that here. Try to relax and breathe... more importantly do not scream.'

'O-ok...' he squeaked out as he felt a forceful nudge of that massive cock head push into his waiting hole. The pain ripped into his very fiber and sent him reeling at first followed by stars in his cloudy vision. Then he was fuller than ever before and the pain subsided slowly as if he was falling into a pool. Then he heard a slight whisper of barely being half in and he whimpered. How much more was Jason needing to take and give before he was pleasured fully? A vacuum feeling of that monstrous cock as he pulled out a little and then back in deeper still filled Stan to the brim. He looked down at his aching groin and watched in amazement as his tiny balls were shaken by Jason's impaling action. They hung so low and heavy compared to his and then it happened.

Stan had his first ever orgasm and squirted cream from his clitty. The pain in his hole was given way to heavenly bliss that he welcomed with arms wide open knowing that Jason was hitting a spot nobody would ever touch again. He felt him grind deeper still and passed out from the extreme pleasure of it all. He awoke shortly to find that Jason was now sliding in and out easily and at a steady rhythm as well. The pleasure he was getting made his little clit spurt and dribble endlessly. He knew then that he belonged to this man and that awesome cock. He looked down and saw Jason's muscular legs and balls swinging back and forth between what looked like a firm set of feminine legs. His only regret at the moment was that he did not think to suck and lick on those pendulous heavy things. He knew though that Jason was making his claim to Stan and he knew that this was not going to be the one time. He reveled in the fact that he had told him he was claiming him. He did say he was keeping Stan as his permanent sissy slut after all.

'Fuck me... oooh fuck me daddy! Please make me your girl! I will do anything you want me to do for you and this cock just fuck me and never stop!' the words came out naturally and at a much higher tone than normal. It was a sure thing now Stan was in his rightful place taking that huge cock any which way his man desired.

'Oh yes baby girl call me Daddy I fucking love it! God look at this ass bounce! You are mine now. From now on you will take this cock no matter where we are. You're my girl!' he said as he pumped in and out. Stan just moaned in agreement and enjoyed the pounding action of that member gaping his hole. He could have sworn he said more but was also certain that all that was heard was grunts and moans. He reached up between his legs and rubbed and gently squeezed those heavy still cum filled balls sending Jason to the edge. He thought he was his bitch fully and wanted to feel so full in every aspect so he said what those sluts on the movies say.

'Breed your slut Daddy! Yess make me your naughty cum dump! Breed my virgin cunt and own your bitch! Oh fuck this is sooo good!' he said in breaths and he wasn't lying. He could not look away as his clitty spilled his own cream on the shower room floor. He felt Jason somehow grow harder and he know he was close.

'Oh yes Daddy yes... own my cunt! Oh I've been wanting this for so long thank you so much for making it real! Oh my gawd Daddy don't stop!' he moaned out as he felt hotness spread thru his body and he knew the jerking motion and grunts from Jason was a sign that he was being filled with his potent seed. Jason was panting behind Stan as he slowly pulled his softening cock from the now well fucked hole of his new sissy. The void left behind was even of greater discomfort than being taken in such fashion on an emotional stance at least. He looked down at his trembling, shaking legs and tried to will his knees to not bend and then he saw the rivers of cum run down his legs and he orgasm-ed right there falling in a heap on the floor.

Jason stood in front of him triumphantly looking down at his latest prize like a lion that is finally sated after a hearty kill. Hands on his hips and his cock still impressive to look at in front of Stan.

'I've never cum in only two loads and go limp from being empty like this. You're an amazing sissy slut! I am going to call you Stella from now on and I am going to train you to be the perfect cock catcher slut for me. I was not kidding when I said you are mine now. Yes this means I own your holes and you. I am going to even dress you like the girl you truly are. Understood?' he said looking down and sounding very strict. Stan ceased to be with those words.

Stella looked up, nodded weakly and licked her lips admiring that cock in her face. She reached for his hips and sucked it into his mouth tasting her pussy juices and his cum mixed together and he made sure that lovely beast of manhood was clean from slit to balls. He tenderly licked and lapped at those now much lighter orbs as well savoring the manly musk he smelled. Maybe her new man would let her lick his ass one day, only time would tell. For now she sated her lustful cravings that she never knew existed 'til now on his manly meat and devoured it like it was her last meal. Jason managed to chuckle and flex out a few drops of cum for his new prize to savor. He pulled her up and kissed her deeply and tenderly rinsed her off before walking away to get dried off.

She followed staggering amazed that they had managed to not be seen or caught the whole time and smiled at him furtively down the bench. Jason stood, fully clothed and smelling fresh and ready for the day. He looked like he was writing something in the locker before closing it. He took a few steps and dropped a piece of paper off in Stella's bag and walked away with not a word to her which almost stung. She watched him leave not knowing what was going on as she was in entirely new territory. She reached for the piece of paper, unfolded and smiled. It had his address and a message: I will be home at exactly 5:30pm this evening. I expect you to arrive at exactly 6pm dressed appropriately for a change. Do not be late and do not disappoint me on what you decide to wear. Yes that includes make up. You are my sissy slut, you are not stupid. Figure it out.

She clutched the note to her tiny breasts and her heart thumped rapidly. She really was his girl now and she loved the very thought of it. In a single moment, in a single passionate session with a true man, she was transformed from Stan to Stella. Gone was the weak little man and now there was the cum filled slut of a woman and she belonged to a real man. Oh she would please him alright, no matter what, she would please him. The very notion of disappointing him was downright scary. She got dressed in the old clothes which now felt foreign and smiled at the thought of the shopping trip and what lay ahead for the evening.