Stand Before Me In Judgment

Story Info
Well-known Dark Lord asserts authority over a minion.
2.5k words
3.88
27.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mylynka
Mylynka
15 Followers

I was at a RAW event in Atlanta. I've started going myself, most of my friends seem to be "burned out" on live Wrestling Matches...kind of like watching a silent movie they say. I don't care; I just get such a thrill out of being in the same arena with men I find so very appealing. Since I purchased only one ticket, I got a really good seat... Second row ringside on the floor! I've never been so lucky.

My elation was high as I prepared to leave the arena that evening; my main man was back and in full force. The Undertaker fought a particularly brutal battle that night and I think I got in a few good shots with the camera. My biggest high this night was when the Undertaker fell at my feet in the aisle and as he rose to his feet, his eyes slowly scanned my bare legs, following the tattoos there all the way to the base of my shorts. When he saw the UT/Centaur tattoo on my left thigh, he paused. That was the only time I had ever seen him have any reaction to a fan in the audience and the fact that it was me he reacted to made it even more special.

Fighting the crowds to get out of the arena is not one of my favorite things, so I usually sit tight letting the people thin out a bit. I was sitting in my seat, just arranging my films and souvenirs when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was two security officers.

"Miss," one of them said. I looked up puzzled. "You need to come with us."

"Is there a problem?" I asked really perplexed. I hadn't done anything I knew of that was wrong.

"Would you just please come with us," the other said. They were both totally expressionless so I could not read their faces. "There is someone who wishes to speak to you."

I shrugged, gathered my things and got up to follow them. I've always been impulsive and this was one of those times. I was intrigued by the situation. The two guards placed me between them and instead of going up and out the main pathways of the arena, the led me downward, out one of the floor entranceways which led under the seating area. Once in the back, we saw fewer people. My sense of danger, which is usually good to me, failed me this time. When we had gone around one particular corner, one of the guards grabbed me from behind and held an ether soaked cloth over my nose. Just as consciousness was about to leave me, I felt something being placed over my head.

#

My arms ached. My head swam and all was darkness. As my consciousness slowly returned, I became aware of the fact that my arms were tied to something up high on either side of me. So high that my feet, which I felt were bare, hardly touched the stony feeling floor surface. I was forced to stand on tiptoe. There was a chill in the air and I soon realized I was naked. I could feel no clothing touching my body save for the thing, which covered my head. I heard a low-level thrum and could sense people rustling around me. I felt an icy breeze as someone passed me.

"Remove the hood." A deep voice commanded.

My hood was removed and as my eyes adjusted to the dim light I saw him seated on a throne before me. It was The Undertaker. He sat in a huge stone throne, tall torchlights on either side. These same torches lighted the entire chamber. He wore a cape, hood drawn over the top of his head. Sitting with his feet crossed at the ankle I saw he still wore his wrestling boots. On his hands he still wore the leather 'biker' gloves he is noted for. He held in his hands, a short whip, about two feet of hilt and equally two feet of thin leather lash. The Undertaker stared at me, tapping the whip into his left palm rhythmically. I looked hautily at him. My inner stubborn pride predominated. I surveyed my surroundings. The Undertaker had two small hooded Druids on either side of his throne. I was tied securely with leather straps about my wrists to two great stone pillars. His two acolytes stood arms crossed, aside each pillar. I looked up at the restraints and grabbed them with my hands. I pulled futilely on first one then the other, causing my body to sway forward as I tried to keep my balance on my toes.

"Escape is not feasible," Taker said. He slowly rose to his feet, removing his cape, which the Druids promptly retrieved. He still wore his wrestling tights with one exception. He was naked from the waist up. I saw the letters tattooed on his abdomen and inwardly wondered their meaning.

The Undertaker walked slowly to me, ever tapping the tip of the whip in his palm. He circled me like some great cat, circling its prey. Lowering his whip he let it brush lightly against my skin, first on my thigh, then around the side to the back, tapping lightly at the "Attitude" tattoo on my left butt cheek. My head turned trying to follow him. He lifted the hilt of the whip to my cheek, forcing me to face forward once more.

"Eyes Forward Woman!" one of the Acolytes commanded.

I reluctantly obeyed but I could feel my stubborn pride taking over. How dare they humiliate me in this manner? This is all supposed to be an act, right? I was starting to wonder.

The Undertaker continued around my back to the other side. There I felt the tip of the whip linger on my Undertaker Cross tattoo on my right butt cheek. Lingered but for a moment. Suddenly he drew back his arm and with great force, lashed my bottom once, twice, and a third time. I drew sharp breaths with each blow.

"You dare wear the symbol of the Lord of Darkness without having judgement passed upon you?" He roared.

"I --- I," my shock caused me to stammer.

"SILENCE!" He boomed. He continued around to my front. Laying the tip of the whip at my ankle, he traced up the length of my inner legs to my thighs. I tried keeping my right knee slightly crossed over my left. The whip stopped there. "Open yourself to me woman." The Undertaker commanded

In answer I merely glared directly into his eyes. I did not uncross my knees. It was insane, I knew to be so stubborn considering I was completely naked and vulnerable before him. A vengeful look crossed his face. He gave the slightest nod of his head.

This was a signal to his Acolytes. Each was armed with a wide leather strap. At The Undertakers signal, the Acolytes proceeded to lash my bottom repeatedly, forcefully, with hard stinging lashes; one after the other. It seemed to go on for a good 10 minutes, then, the Undertaker raised his hand signifying for them to stop. They resumed their arm-crossed positions on either side of me.

The Undertaker stepped up to me, holding the tip of the whip once more at my inner thighs. "Open yourself to me." He whispered his command in my ear, face so close our cheeks brushed lightly. I felt the whip being forced between my thighs. Involuntarily my thighs opened slightly. The Undertaker took a step back to look down at my legs. "Wider" he said evilly.

I did as I was told this time. I could feel the whips caress as it traveled up my left inner thigh all the way to my most private area. There it bumped against me roughly then stayed tight against my sensitive spot.

The Undertaker emitted a low rumble in his chest. "You dare have my image permanently inked on your skin without my approval?" He seemed to rap the hilt of the whip roughly against my vaginal area.

I have no idea what possessed me to do that which followed. My pride usually does get me into trouble but this time it seemed to be working overtime. In answer to him, I slowly pulled back my head and spat full force in his face, glaring at him, daring his retaliation.

The Undertaker slowly took his right hand and wiped my spit from his face. His two Acolytes were poised for action. I should have guess what would follow. He took the one step to me, grabbed my private area, squeezing tightly, pressing a finger against my clitoris. "You will PAY for that woman." And again he gave a slight nod to his Acolytes as he turned and ascended his throne once more.

As the Acolytes lashed my buttocks and the backs of my thighs relentlessly, The Undertaker sat on his throne, one leg stretched out full length in front of him, the other bent at the knee, foot flat on the stone floor. He tapped the tip of the whip once more in the palm of his hand. I gritted my teeth with each stinging lash. I would not show them my pain. I would not give them that pleasure. The whipping continued for what seemed to be a good 20 minutes. Still I did not give in.

Soon the Undertaker indicated the whipping should stop. "Take her down" he commanded. My wrists were released and I was hard pressed to gain my footing. My legs trembled. "Bring her to me." He ordered.

The Acolytes led me, each one securely holding an arm. They placed me between The Undertaker's legs. He sat forward, cupped my chin in his hand, turning my face first one way then the other. "Mmmmm," he grumbled, "No tears...Good!" He sat back, spreading his legs around me. He pointed across his lap with the tip of the whip. Soon I was forced to lay belly down across him. My bottom fully exposed to him. I felt his left arm slide across my back as he snaked his hand down under my body and between my legs from underneath. His fingers found my wet spot. "Good Good," he said gravely again. "It is as I suspected." He thrust a finger roughly up inside me. I tried unsuccessfully not to gasp. I could sense his feel of victory.

I soon heard the whip drop to the floor. Then I felt his right hand touch my bottom. The leather glove smooth as he traced my cheeks. His finger of his other hand slowly rhythmically moved in and out of my vagina. I felt his right hand pull away. "You have not yet fully paid your penance to me," he said. Then I felt the stinging blows as he spanked me relentlessly with his leather gloved hand. All the while he was spanking me, his other fingers were working my vulva, for now he had inserted two more fingers there. My wetness grew with each slap. The smell of the leather seemed to waft past me as he spanked me harder. Leather always was an arousing aroma for me. My legs seemed to spread wider to better receive his fingers as well as his smacks. I silently cursed my inability to resist him.

Suddenly he stopped. He pulled his fingers out of me, raised them to his mouth and tasted them, grinning with pleasure. He grabbed me, forced me to my back. He then placed my head down in front of him nearly to the floor while he pulled my legs to his shoulders, one on either side of his head. Scooping his arms under me, he lifted my pelvic area right up to his face. He buried his tongue deep inside my vagina. I moaned with sheer pleasure as he gave me such oral satisfaction as I had never had before. Just as I felt on the brink of climax, he dropped me.

"NO" he bellowed. "I am not through with you. You still have more to pay." He pushed me to the floor. "Get her on her knees!" He demanded. The Acolytes obeyed. I did not resist anymore. I was beyond that.

As he sat back on his throne, The Undertaker loosened the drawstring at the top of his wrestling tights. Soon I saw his massive manhood escape its constriction. He pulled his tights down in the front, revealing the enormity of it. The wideness as well as the length was impressive. I had never had one so huge. The Acolytes forced me between his legs. The Undertaker grabbed my head from behind with one hand while he guided his maleness into my waiting mouth with his other. I heard his moans of pleasure as I sucked greedily at him, running my tongue around the hilt of his huge cock, nibbling ever so lightly on the tip. As his pleasure grew, his thrusts and my sucking quickened. Soon I thought he would fairly explode inside my mouth.

The Undertaker grabbed my hair and pulled me off of him. "NO!" He roared again. I thought I had mispleased him. I heard his labored breathing. I myself was nearly out of breath. He indicated the Acolytes to release me. He pulled me to my feet and led me around the side of the throne.

"You have earned this," He stated as he lay me face down across the great arm of his throne.

I felt him spread my legs wide from behind, sliding his hand up the insides, brushing against my wetness. Then...ever so forcefully, he thrust his full maleness inside my waiting vagina. I found myself raising up my bottom as he grabbed my waist. I wanted to allow complete passage within for him. He thrust himself to the hilt and I took every inch of him inside me. I had never experienced such satisfying intercourse with any creature before. In my mind I saw him as the great Centaur that was tattooed on my thigh. He grunted like an animal as I moaned my total elated pleasure. Each thrust was more forceful than the previous but still I wanted him to be ever more forceful. He was my Lord now...my Master. Soon we both exploded simultaneously in one great body shuddering climax.

He pulled out slowly. Covered himself once more. Raised me to my feet. One hand cupped my breast, the other my chin.

"You are now worthy of me," He said softly. "Remember, you are mine totally. Mind. Body. And Soul." He covered my mouth in a deep tongue-thrusting kiss. I tasted myself on him but I was not repulsed, as I normally would have been. Not with him. He broke the kiss and looked admonishingly into my eyes. "Because you have been deemed worthy, I will have you anytime...anywhere... anyhow I choose. You are not to resist me... EVER!"

"Yes Master" I breathed. I knew I would not resist him anymore. I was where I belonged.

Mylynka
Mylynka
15 Followers