Stand for Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you two gonna hold each other the whole day?" Granny said, getting closer to them.

Adrian pulled away from the hug and stood beside Nicholas who then had his arm wrapped around him. Even the arm was electrical. He wouldn't have wished for anything as beautiful as that. The guy was a total hunk and he loved him a lot.

Granny came forward and had her arms crossed on her chest, looking at Nicholas as if he had committed a really big crime. None of the people seated on couches could suppress their chuckles. They were enjoying what was going on.

"So when did we become invisible?" Granny asked with a serious face.

"Granny," Nicholas said, letting go of Adrian's shoulder. He went straight to his granny and then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "You know you are not..."

Granny pulled away from him, stood in front of him and smiled. Then she brought her hand up and took his cheek between her thumb and her index finger, pinching hard.

"Ouch! Granny," Nicholas said, trying to pull her hand away. "That hurts,"

"That'll teach you never to try messing with an old woman again." She chuckled. "We know Adrian is driving you nuts but..." She tightened her grip. "...you should greet your granny first and then move on to holding your husband."

"Yes, granny," Nicholas said, nodding his head.

"Let him go, granny," Adrian chuckled, smiling at the old woman. "I'll make sure that next time I'll be the one to do that to him if he tries it."

"You heard my sweet grandson right?"

"Yes, granny,"

She pinched him some more and then let go, leaving him slowly rubbing his cheeks. His granny was really powerful. She went back to sit and then laughed teasingly with everyone else in the living room. Nicholas then moved towards Adrian, locking his eyes with him. He couldn't get enough of him. He just needed him around. If there was ever a food called 'Adrian,' it would have definitely been his favorite. But what was he even thinking? Of course, there was a food called by that name and it was standing right in front of him.

"Hey," Nicholas winked, signaling his head.

Adrian couldn't stop staring at him. He loved the guy and now that he had come, he was gonna kiss him and make love with him. But first he needed an answer.

"Hey," Granny hollered, signaling Nicholas who was getting closer to Adrian. Nicholas quickly turned and then smiled brightly at his granny, not knowing what she was about to say to him.

"Yes, granny," He smiled brightly. "I know what you are thinking." Granny said, pointing her hand angrily at Nicholas. "Don't even think of doing it."

"What?" He shrugged.

"I know you want to take my grandson away from here but don't you dare." She chuckled. She had literally warned him.

"But..."

"No buts," Granny said. "Just go upstairs, do what you want and then come down. You'll find him right here. We'll keep him for you. Besides, you have been spending too much time with him. He rarely comes to me. I'll take him and I'll make him sleep in my room if this continues." She joked, drawing a beautiful laughter from everyone in the living room. Adrian just blushed, holding his hands together.

"But granny," Nicholas complained. "I won't take him away."

"Good!" Granny chuckled.

"I just want him to help me with my clothes up the stairs. I promise I'll have him back..."

"No!" Granny hollered. She was only teasing him. Of course, she wouldn't keep him away from Adrian because she knew how crazy the boy was even though they had almost separated.

"But..."

"Can I just help him out?" Adrian chuckled, rubbing his hands together. "I'll be out within seconds."

"Of course," Granny smiled brightly. "I wouldn't keep you away from your husband. Go on,"

"Oh," Nicholas gasped, surprised. "You rejected my request but you granted his. I thought I was your favorite."

"Not anymore," Granny chuckled. "Adrian has taken that position from you."

"It's totally understandable," Nicholas said, cupping Adrian's cheeks. "He's so cute,"

Adrian smiled brightly and then looked at everyone who was looking at him. He just hoped he'd be able to keep his promise and come back early. He had no idea what Nicholas had in his stupid, crazy mind. The guy seemed crazier than he'd been before their relationship almost crumbled. It had only been three days and he was going insane.

"Excuse us granny," Adrian said. "We'll be upstairs. We'll return as soon as possible."

After saying that, they both went upstairs to their room. All the way to their room, Nicholas' arm never left his waist. It was really beautiful and came powerfully at him. There was so much that he wanted to do but time wouldn't allow him.

"Gee, I'm so tired." Nicholas said, one arm holding Adrian while the other hand unbuttoned his shirt. He was really tired and the meeting had been pretty long and boring without Adrian's presence. "If only I could eat you."

Adrian smiled brightly. "But you can't," He chuckled. "We've got to go downstairs."

"Yeah," Nicholas said in a calm voice. "But that doesn't mean I'll forget what you did to me. I'll deal with you at night."

Adrian gave a mocking laugh which Nicholas joined in. He could clear see that his husband was pretty much tired but he was gonna help him with it. Slowly turning, he quickly brought his husband's lips downwards and gave him a hot appetizing kiss. Not a sensual kiss but just a kiss to make his husband relax and be happy. He loved him a lot and didn't want him to worry about anything. After the kiss, they just stared at each other, breathing faster.

"I could make love to you," Nicholas breathed. "Right now,"

"But you won't," Adrian smiled, rubbing Nicholas' cheeks. "Come on let me help you undress while I give you a massage."

The sound of massage was pretty beautiful to Nicholas' ears. Never had Adrian given him a massage since they got married so he was kinda looking forward to it, especially after thinking about having Adrian's hands rubbing him. It was gonna be pleasurable. After giving Adrian a kiss, Nicholas sat at the edge of the bed while Adrian climbed and went behind him. He couldn't wait for the massage to begin.

Being behind his husband, Adrian raised both of Nicholas' hands and removed the jacket from him. He quickly and carefully placed it on the bed. Then he removed his shirt and threw it on the bed, leaving him with only a tight white vest which looked like a second skin. With the massage, he had a plan to ask Nicholas about Equilinias. He was just hoping Nicholas would provide him with the answers. He really prayed for it because he'd go insane with the questions.

Adrian slowly slipped his hands on either sides of Nicholas' neck, slowly rubbing on it. Then he squeezed softly, seeing his husband drop his head and closing his eyes. The crazy guy was looking like he was in orgasm, moving his head from side to side.

Seeing how calm his husband was, Adrian brought his lips further down and kissed his neck while slowly rubbing his shoulders. He loved what he was doing to his husband. Then he began massaging him full time, slipping his hands further down to rub his chest.

"Oh," Nicholas moaned when he suddenly felt his body catch fire. He was filled with arousal and his heart was racing. "That feels so good,"

"You like it?" Adrian said in a flirtatious way.

"I love it," Nicholas moaned, moving his head to the other side while the boy did his magic with his fiery hand. "Please, don't stop."

What he felt was powerful and it was slowly getting him horny. His cock was rising in his pants. Feeling Adrian's hands slowly rubbing him was too much for him. Each squeeze was perfect, making him moan while sending vibrations to the rest of his body. He was on cloud 9 with Adrian and he was making sweet love to him. He loved every bit of the massage even though he knew it was gonna end after he gets undressed.

After rubbing, massaging Nicholas for about two minutes, Adrian slipped his hands down to Nicholas' vest hem. He grabbed it and then slowly began moving it upwards. He raised his husband's hands up and then slipped the vest off with a chuckle. Now the hunk was only with a trouser and nothing else.

Adrian moved his hands to Nicholas' back. He clenched his hands into fists and then slowly rubbing Nicholas' back with them, taking the time to softly beat on it. He loved the hunk's back. It was lovely and he wouldn't have wished for anything more. He then unclenched his fists and slowly began massaging him.

Adrian moved his hands to Nicholas' chest, reached his big, pink nipples and then gave them a firm pinch. He felt Nicholas' body shudder, rubbing against his and then he gave out a low moan. He loved feeling the huge hunk's nipples on his fingers. His chest hairs were absolutely lovely to his feel and then trickled his finger. He massaged softly, slowly rubbing on that hairy chest.

"Uh," Nicholas squirmed. Adrian was giving him intense pleasure from that massage. His cock was stiff in his pants and he couldn't have wished for anything more than to make love to the sweet boy slowly massaging his whole body.

"Fuck!" Nicholas swore. The way Adrian was making him relax was beautiful and lovely. He loved it so much. He didn't even want him to stop. If he had his way he'd have loved to go all the way till he makes love to Adrian but that was impossible. They had to go downstairs.

After carefully rubbing Nicholas' chest, Adrian stopped and rose from the bed. Then he went and stood right in front of Nicholas. Then he brought his hand forth and pushed Nicholas onto the bed. Then he slowly massaged his thighs while the guy moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh...fuck..." Nicholas moaned when the first powerful vibration made his body shudder. That was like torture to him. Then he brought his hands and put them on his head, enjoying the wonderful, rather sensual massage Adrian was giving him.

Moving from his thighs, Adrian moved his hands to Nicholas' crotch. He gave it a firm rub, feeling the guy's moans get intense. From the crotch size and the feel on his hand, Adrian could feel that Nicholas was hard as iron. It felt so good to his feel but he also licked his lips and smiled. Fuck, the guy had just cum in the morning and now he was hard as iron. Hmmm, maybe the guy couldn't get enough of sex, could he?

Adrian then moved his hands upwards and grabbed Nicholas' belt. He unbuckled it and then unbuttoned his trouser. He was wearing a brown brief and it was so sexy, the way it was attached to his body was absolutely lovely, turning Adrian on.

Then gripping the trouser's waistband, Adrian told Nicholas to rise on his ass which he did. Then he slipped the trouser off, throwing it on the bed. Hmmm, looking at the bulge which was throbbing, Adrian could tell that the guy was really horny. But they weren't gonna do anything because they had promised granny they'd be downstairs.

Adrian gave Nicholas' crotch a soft slap and the guy opened his eyes and stared at him. What followed was really beautiful. The guy quickly got up and captured his lips. He gave him a furious kiss which left him yearning and panting. It was really beautiful and wonderful.

"Let me get your clothes," Adrian said gently, licking his lips. "What do you want to wear?"

"Surprise me," Nicholas said in a sexy voice, slowly rubbing his own lips. "I'll wear whatever you want."

"Alright," Adrian kissed Nicholas one more time and took all the clothes from the bed. He went away to pick up what Nicholas was going to wear.

In a few minutes he was back and he was with a tight blue skinny jean, brown t-shirt and blue sandals which he thought would look good on his husband. Then he helped him dress up and in a few minutes they were up and kissing, ready to go down stairs but Adrian was bothered again. It was time to ask the big question. Wrapping his arms around his lovely husband, Adrian brought his lips further and kissed his husband. He knew his husband loved it from the way his lips trembled. He was having the time of his life with a man that he loved.

"Honey," Adrian said softly, tightening his grip on the hunk's neck.

"Hmmm," Nicholas moaned, slightly closing his eyes. He was in pleasure mode and he didn't want to get away from Adrian. He couldn't even wait to have him at night.

"Can I ask you a question?" He muttered. "It's kind of important and I don't know..."

"Just ask," Nicholas chuckled, gripping the boy's waist to bring him closer. "You know I'd do anything for you. If I have the answer, I'll willingly give it to you." He smiled. "I can even give you more if you wanted." He brought the boy's lips closer and sucked on them furiously. "Just ask and I'll give you anything."

"Alright," Adrian took a really deep breath and then looked in his husband's eyes. "There is just something that has been bothering me and..."

"What?" Nicholas said softly. "Do you think I am cheating on..."

"No, you crazy guy," He chuckled and then got a serious face. "I don't know if it even exists but...do you know what Equilinias is?"

Nicholas slightly closed his eyes in pleasure and then opened them. "I'm a business man." He chuckled softly. "Every business man knows about Equilinias."

"What?" Adrian gasped, letting go of Nicholas' neck. His heart was suddenly racing and he knew he had a huge question mark on his face.

Looking at Adrian, Nicholas could clearly see that something was not right. Something was bothering him because he had a really big question mark on his face. Nicholas just wanted to help the boy and...why did he ask about Equilinias?

"Baby," Nicholas snapped his finger, bringing Adrian back to the real world.

"Yes," Adrian gasped, his hands trembling. "Err..."

"Are okay?"

Now Adrian was curious. He wanted to find out about Equilinias. It existed and the good thing was that Nicholas knew about it. Just thinking about it made him happy and super curious. He was not confused at all but the suspense was killing him

"Yes...yeah," He exclaimed. "Can you please tell me what Equilinias is?"

Nicholas raised his eye brow and then cupped Adrian's cheeks.

"Alright," He chuckled. "Come and sit first."

They both went to the bed and sat on it. Nicholas cupped his husband's hands and then slowly rubbed them. He didn't like the way he looking. He could see the boy was even getting sweaty.

"Are you sure..."

"Yeah," Adrian said. "Just tell me what I asked you."

Hmm, Nicholas had never heard Adrian speak to him in such a demanding voice. It was like he was commanding him. Come to think about it, Adrian was even acting as if his life depended on it. Guess he had no choice but to get him out of his misery. He was gonna ask questions later.

"Err..." Nicholas stuttered, looking curiously at Adrian. "Equilinias is a huge multinational company which..."

"It's a company?" Adrian gasped, squeezing his husband's hands tightly. Hmm, no wonder Jake had that paper. Who knows what and how he was related to that company. It was so confusing.

"Yeah," Nicholas said softly. "I thought you knew and..."

"Please continue."

"Alright," Nicholas sighed. "Like I said, it is a huge multinational company, very famous and among the five biggest companies in Belenia. It deals in a wide range of goods. It has many branches under different names but the headquarters located in Belenia is called Equilinias. It deals in almost every product, food, clothes, shoes, oil and many others. Let me just say that the empire itself is called Equilinias Corporation."

To say Adrian was surprised would be an understatement. He was filled with a lot of questions and got even more confused than before. If Equilinias was a company, then...what was his relation to it? It was all just confusing and he had no idea who would answer his numerous questions.

Nicholas had his eyes on Adrian. He was looking really confused and lost. He wanted to know about the company right? Then why was he looking lost and confused?

"Baby," Nicholas called gently. "Are you..."

Adrian quickly moved his eyes and stared at his lovely husband.

"Who owns Equilinias?" He asked in a curious tone. Even the voice sounded worried.

"Baby...why are you..."

"Please..." Adrian squeezed Nicholas' hand.

Nicholas took a deep breath. He was more than worried about Adrian and the way he was looking like.

"Currently...according to what I heard, the company has no owner." He sighed. "It has been managed by board of directors ever since the last Equilinias died 23 years ago. It has been monitored by the company's top lawyer."

"An Equilinias?" Adrian was now confused. "What's that?"

Nicholas chuckled softly. "Just like the Company's name according to what I heard, the heir and owner of the Company are called an Equilinias."

Adrian moved his face and stared at his husband. He couldn't believe anything that he had heard about Equilinias. It was a multinational Company...it was a really huge company...and coincidentally, the heir is called an Equilinias. Just what was going on? Adrian couldn't understand a thing.

Adrian was suddenly caught off guard. His body trembled...his eyes almost watered...his mind was being filled with numerous questions. His whole body was cold and hot at the same time and Nicholas wasn't helping him calm down. He had never felt as vulnerable as he was at that very time. His mother had told him he was an Equilinias and suddenly it turned out to be a multinational company and the heir bearing the same name. He was more confused than he had ever thought he could be. He didn't know what to think anymore. And Jake having a paper bearing the same name, what did it mean? Was it a sign that that company was somehow a part of the Wilsons and they had no idea? No, Todd would have surely known about it, Adrian thought, slowly slipping from the real world. It just wasn't possible.

"My love," Nicholas cupped Adrian's cheeks and stared in his eyes. When he stared in them, there was nothing. Not even a single emotion in them. For the first time ever Nicholas was scared, more scared than he had ever been in his life. He could very well see that Adrian was not himself. "Please talk to me. What seems to be the problem?"

Adrian looked at Nicholas and opened his mouth to answer his question. To his surprise, his voice was gone. He was so dumbstruck that he couldn't even move his head. His heart was pounding in his chest and he had so many questions that were unanswered.

"Baby please, talk to me." Nicholas begged, putting his hand on Adrian's forehead. "You're scaring me."

"Err..." Adrian said in a hoarse voice. "Can you..." He cleared his throat to make his voice more. "...can you remember the name of the owner who died?"

Nicholas looked at Adrian's face and shrugged. His heart was pounding in fear and he had no idea why. Maybe he shouldn't have told Adrian anything about Equilinias in the first place. It was his fault his husband was like that.

"No!" Nicholas said pleasantly. "I can't remember his name. I was only a baby at that time. All I know is that the owner died years ago and ever since the company has had no heir. Like I said it is managed by the board of directors and lawyers of the company."

"Do you mean to say the Company has had no heir for so many years?"

"Yes," Nicholas nodded in agreement.

"Do you know why that is?"

"Err...I don't know."

"Shouldn't someone have taken over by now?"

Nicholas chuckled and then wrapped his arm around Adrian. "It's more complicated than that when it comes to businesses and companies. Not anyone can take over the company. That also depends on the roots of the company and the will left by the late owner."

"Err...okay," Adrian said without even looking at Nicholas. He needed a few answers to the questions that were ringing in his head. He needed to find out if at all his family is somehow related to the Company and he is...the next Equilinias.