All Comments on 'Standing at The Cliff'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OP's retard of a father knew he was being cucked and thought it would just blow over, stupid ass

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Great job, a very thorough and complete story. All the angles were covered and all the ragged ends were clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although I enjoyed it, the plot was certainly a lot less believable than Javmor's other stories. Him going nuclear because his mother was cheating on his dad is strange.

The level of angst caused by his wife not telling on his mother is a bit over the top. Anyone would understand how a person in that situation would feel.

Still, well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Felt very real and meaningful. Thank you.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Really magnanimous of the cheating slut to forgive herself. Hoped Andre donated generously to the DA's opposition in the next election. Last comment, a liar is never really forgiven or believed again.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Well written as always.

Kirei8: so she should be placed in purgatory the rest of her life, and she shouldn't be allowed to forgive herself? Good thing you are perfect 👍🏼

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

very interesting. !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The melodrama about the MC and his wife regarding the lying to cover his mother's infidelity with his biological father was over the top and taken to the extreme. A Cold War for six months? Yes she should have told him, but she was out in a tough situation and it seemed like that after witnessing the kiss (which btw is not proof on its own! of a full affair. They were married before. Yes likely but not proof), she got the MC's mom to back off from seeing her ex for a while until the Super Bowl weekend. Regardless, nearly destroying marriage for her lying is too high. He was right to be mad and take it seriously, but six months? What's grudge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a wonderful way of relationship processes analysis.

I've seen this them in the last three stories you've written.

Also I see a small trend for other writers following this trend LE-LW . Sex content is great if situationally reasonable, not carried on for page after page and stays,away from comments about cup and cock siz; the latter two are totally worn out and detract from a good story

Really like your,writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write well. Your story is a pleasure to read. You present nuanced characters who live in an adult (i.e., gray) world. Their conversations sound real, not stilted and juvenile as is so often the case here in LW. The protagonist struggles realistically with his rigid 1950’s morality as it collides with 21st century complexities. Well done.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Black/dark grey vs. White/light grey ... There is no middle area in real life. Either you did something wrong or supported/helped the wrong doer: Or you were a victim of wrongdoing or you supported/helped the victim in dealing with the situation. Although, if you had absolutely no knowledge of anything going on ... Then you could possibly fall into the middle ground. However once you take the slightest stand defending or accusing either party; At that point you have moved to one side or the other. The Wife chose to enable the cheating Mother. Her reasoning matters not at all. She supported the cheater. That is how it works in the real world folks.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

Overall, a good and somewhat original story. At first I thought the person setting out the dress, at the start of the story, was Tabby. I could feel the emotions of the characters.

-

One thing that I found bothersome, was the how Andre gets away with assault & battery was a bummer. So what if there were conflicting views on whether or not it was a fight between two men or not? According to the story Andre hit Charles 1st and multiple times. Even if Charles did put up a fight, it would be self-defense. Even with "...varying stories from different witnesses..." could not all of them say that Andre did not throw the first punch? What reason could Andre give for the fight? IMHO, it is just the author's lackadaisical way in granting Andre a way to get even. Because of his actions Andre IS a "real criminals". Does society really want people beating other people, just because?

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yeah pasqual, we really really do, it's called accountability, and our society has far too little of it these days, and to be fair it wasn't just "because" as you put it, the myriad of reasons that you seem to have just chose to ignore is part of the lack of accountability. One the man systematically destroyed his foundation of truths and everyone he held dear, he abandoned him never even bothering to give a single care, the absolute definition of a dead beat. Sure Andre probably should have been convicted and served the 6 month suspended sentence he would have likely gotten with some fines and community service. but to say just because is just as stupid as stupid can be. Charles got far less than he deserved by any measure. A reality check and threat isn't really harsh tbh. But that's okay, you live in your joke of a PC world while the real world crumbles around you. Don't believe me, how about this factual statistic for you. The clearance rate for homicides is just over 50% in the U.S. and you're whining because he popped his deadbeat of a donor a few times and his stepdad stepped up and backed his play. Your a clown and your makeup is smearing

HragsHragsover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing. Fantastic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun read

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Did not see it coming when it was revealed that the cheating woman was his mother rather than his wife. Great plot twist.

Her forcing Tabby into lying and covering for her was so despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a outsider, I'm so disgusted by that western women are this much cold and cunning and selfish. Yuck. This is the western dna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good and different plot well executed. The drama was there all the way through.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - I really like this story.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftover 1 year ago

Very good - 5 stars!

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

To anonymous 22d ago:

1. Uh... it's a story not a documentary.

2. Cheating by both men and women has been around im every culture throughout history. It's a people issue. Some cultures frown on it more than others but i bet the real statistics aren't that different onn any modern culture. How much people are willing to admit it or accept it may change...

Good story. Different. Enjoyable. Thank you for donating your talent and imagination to us.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Figurative jumping off the cliff is sometimes necessary else one continues to wallow in misery for missing an opportunity.

A very well narrated story.

I'm surprised though that Charles had to be arm twisted for not pressing charges against his own son!!!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage isn’t easy. Two different sexes, different ideas on life and society in its role. But it can and often works to the satisfaction of both parties. Nicely written and thanks for sharing. *****

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

I lost a wife and several friends in 1983 . Her for cheating and them for the dishonesty to me. It's amazing to discover who your true friends are when things are bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No sympathy for Dre. He gave his wife hell for lying to him, but he had the opportunity to stop his mother from cheating and did nothing. He deseerved no compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice twist, didn't see that coming. Was disappointed it wasn't his wife. ain't that terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really like the way the author,can elicit emotions from the readers,the final twist in the story.5stars Dalbydad

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

Perfect. Just perfect.

You have my Salute sir.

This is first time, THE first time someone had said something about this socoety from the other perspective.

No one even dares to talk about this side.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Again another story about a weak and childish husband. Disliked it.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler12 months ago

Wow, you weave a wonderful story. Five stars and thanks!

rn2711rn271112 months ago

A man growing up. Wonderfully written, thank you.

5 stars

ChopinesqueChopinesque11 months ago

Trust is so worthy of examining. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Based on the effects on society, the “Greater Good” that the Left loves so much, enablers should be punished harsher than the adulterers. Those who condone, assist, or even just look the other way create a culture that encourages infidelity.

If our society returned to shunning, we would be better off. If cheating cost a woman her husband (or boyfriend), her children, her family, her friends, and her job, then there would be a LOT less of it. When choosing a behavior results in becoming a social pariah, people reconsider their choices!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A fine story about a self-righteous dim-wit...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m just starting to read some of your work, and I’m really enjoying it. This is the second story of yours I’ve read that hit very close to home.

Here, your character development was well orchestrated and the way you moved around in time (I’m guessing a collaborative effort with your editor) was thoughtfully done and enhanced the storyline.

Looking forward to reading more. 5*

Cookingwithgas

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmuggler10 months ago

This was great. Very nuanced, which I really appreciated.

pummel187pummel18710 months ago

So he is still a simp that lets women in his life run over him. Okay, good story 😂

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, 5*. I’m not sure I could be as forgiving if my wife did what Tabby did. There’s an old saying, trust takes years to be earned but only a moment to destroy. And once gone, it never returns.

redboat7redboat79 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

One HELL of a twist on the LW genre! Well written and paced. 5 stars for a great story. DMW aka

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

Morales, eres bueno, muy bueno.

espero verte publicado, si ya no lo estas.

gracias por tu escritura!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Later, Tabby realized that Andre is a self righteous ass. She divorced him and married a real man. Andre, being a boy trapped in a man’s body never remarried and lived a life of disappointment and failure.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

A good story, I liked the way you wrote this, nice twist by using different people in different ways.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Snowflake alert! @anon with the selfrighteous ass comment: you're not just delusional, you're downright stupid. In your head you look at shit and the connections you make are "smells good, tastes good, eat it fast!".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story with a unique perspective. Can't believe the Anonymous comment from 11 days ago that began with "Later, Tabby realized that Andre is a self righteous ass.. ". They commented has a very warped view about relationships and reality or us just trolling. Smdh. Glad truth came to light and he and Tabby worked it out. What she did was wrong, and yes at times Andre overreacted, but he wss also heartbroken by his mother's actions and projected some of those onto Tabby. But keeping a secret like that is wrong and can poison a marriage. On the other hand the MIL put her In a terrible situation, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Glad they worked it out.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Complex and really well written. So often people cover for "best" friends or family, not carrying about the other person, rationalizing what they are doing. It is so damaging. This story handles that betrayal very well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A pretty thought-provoking story. At first glance I thought Andre was the only “innocent” in this story. But then again…..?

Thanks for a great story, javmor.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving wives stories always rate down upon second reading. They are always trash

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

messy,tangled and complicated as hell . just like life .

mariverzmariverz6 months ago

siempre talentoso JavMor

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@ the moron who wrote that Andre is a self righteous ass. I disagree. I think he's pussy whipped starting with his whore mother and continuing with his whore in waiting wife... kick them both to the curb and go find a real woman not a self deluded entitled bitch that most women in the US have turned into

TwmatthewsTwmatthews4 months ago

Another good story from Javmore. I think Dre's reaction to his wife's lying was a little over the top because his wife was put in a terrible situation. But as usual, the characters are believable and we'll drawn.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow that was Borrrrriiiiiinnnnngghhh

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

This wss interesting... I was pretty sure he was going to find that his wife was cheating, and not just covering for his Mother.

Glad that wasn't the case... but there was enough angst for everyone.

Nicely done - 4 stars and a follow to read your other work.

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

A very interesting story , well written. Felt real. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

His mom was stupid but it's not uncommon for a woman to have interest in a man that's bad for her. Of course, marrying a man because he and your son get on well seems like a disaster in the making.

doctrptdoctrpt3 months ago

Fantastic read! Great writing!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon3 months ago

I wanted to dislike this, but ended up completely invested in it. Very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...