Stanley's Dream Travels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It was a dream, wasn't it?' She spoke to herself, firmly believing it was. 'Just a fantastic dream.'

When the bus finally stopped and the engine had died Sally gathered her things, one of which was her bra, still on the floor where it had been discarded in her dream. She didn't even think about it, just picked it up and stuffed it in her bag.

When she disembarked stanley was waiting, standing by to offer her a helping hand.

'Thank you Stanley, for such a ... wonderful trip.' She said, fully conscious of the wet stickiness between her legs and of her breasts swaying under her t-shirt as she stepped down.

'Do you go the same route everytime?'

Stanley chuckled.

'That depends on my passengers' he said with a twinkle in his eye, winking as she turned and walked away.

Stanley looked at his beautiful old bus. He patted it gently, like you would a family pet.

'She'll be back' he said 'She'll be back ...'

***

12