Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
New addiction.
11.2k words
4.26
125.3k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers

"Take this big black dick, you filthy white whore." The guy screams out as his grip around my waist tightens and he pounds my pussy into submission.

"I love your big black cock." I screamed out for what seemed like the millionth time in my life faking that his below average size dick was destroying my sweet white pussy. As he pounded away on my pussy, my mind began to wander to how I ended up here.

I was always a tomboy growing up and even when I was in high school I never felt the need to be into makeup and clothes like every other girl in town. I was kind of a freak in town, since first grade; I was the tallest person in the class. The quality that most guys ever commented about was my legs. I had legs like Stacy Keiber from the WWE but had no boobs or ass of any sort. I was a cute girl with long jet black hair and green eyes with great DSL's as the boys found out during my high school years and that's as far as I went until I was a senior. But when you are 6'2" flat chested and look like a guy, you didn't get many guys asking you out until they found out I gave great head.

Before I was in my car accident before my junior year, my main focus was volleyball, gymnastics and swimming. But when my knee and ankle were destroyed in the wreck, I knew my athletic days were over and I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror due to the scars but they eventually went away as did all my self esteem. I soon went into a deep depression and nothing seemed to matter to me anymore. I lost my virginity to my neighbor and dad's best friend. It wasn't what I wanted to be as a first time but I wanted to feel something other than sorrow and pain, so when I was babysitting his boys, he came home drunk and showered me with compliments and I gave in to him pressuring me into sex, it really made school difficult since he was the assistant principal and when I got in trouble he was the one I had to deal with and usually dealt with it on my knees or my back. I wish I had lost my virginity to someone I loved but you can't change the past.

My parents were extremely devote and blamed the accident on my heathen ways but I just wanted to be like every other girl in town and have a normal life with some fun. My father would call me a jezebel and a slut telling me that I would burn in hell for thinking the thoughts that I did and kissing boys would get me pregnant and ruin my life. So I directed all my sexual energy into sports but after my accident, I had no other outlet, so I was a horny bitch constantly.

My senior year, I either spent my time studying, on my knees or my back trying to fill the void that was left by me no longer being able to play sports. I was able to keep my athletic figure and flexibility and started to use my body for other things than sports. I spent many school days after class in detention getting my grades up by getting my male educators up. It wasn't exactly the attention that I wanted but it was the only attention I got since my star athlete days were over.

I was lucky to get into a college that way far away from my home town but as I packing, I started to remember that I had major colleges and universities after me for full rides to college but those dreams faded away. I spent the summer saving up to go to college by working as a waitress in the local diner but made more money on the side hooking up with my neighbor, guys in town and random truckers on their way thru town.

When I left for college, I wanted to start a new life and be someone else, so I reinvented myself as more as a party girl than a depressed teenager as I really was. I was having loads of fun my first few weeks, I seemed to fit in a lot better in college and went to party after party, hooking up with random guys and actually started to dress more like a lady than a tomboy. That's when I meet Phil, he was smart, funny, hot and a star baseball player. We had a class together and ended up running into one another at a late night fast food place and chatted until they kicked us out then he walked me home. He was a perfect gentleman and didn't try to get into my panties, even though I would have let him fuck me in a heartbeat if he wanted.

For the first time in my life, I was in love and it felt like I was on top of the world. However, Phil had one fatal flaw that I had trouble handling. He was deeply religious and made a vow to remain a virgin until he got married. My parents would love this guy I thought to myself. That revelation shocked the hell out of me and led me to long nights of frustration and lots of batteries.

I would flirt my ass off in his apartment with him and besides raping him, I did everything I could to get him to take me and fuck my brains out. His roommate joked that if he would have no problem pinch hitting for my man. His roommate was a very large black man who was nicknamed "Bull" but his real name is Carl. He was a football player and seemed to be primed for greatness in sports but had no interest in going pro. I never understood their dynamic because they were polar opposites but they got along.

I have been with Phil for a month now and I was going crazy being so horny around a guy but couldn't get anywhere. We would make out on his bed and just as things would get serious he would pull back which made things even worse. So one night as I was out partying with some of the girls on my floor, I finally had enough, I knew he couldn't resist me if I worked my magic on his cock and had him waking up to me giving him the best blow job ever. So I was determined to get what I wanted.

I stumbled over to Phil's place and it started to rain as I got closer to his place then thunder and lightning filled the night sky which knocked out the power to the neighborhood that I was walking in. I finally made it to Phil's place, made my way inside since they never locked their door. I opened up Phil's door and slid into it to not wake him up, and then I dropped my wet dress to the ground, wiggled out of my panties and made my way over to the bed. Once on the bed, I heard him start to wake up.

"Don't worry baby, its your Madison and I'm gonna give you what you need this evening and you give me what I need too." I whispered quietly.

"Now, don't say a word and let me do my thing." I added as I pulled back the covers to the bed.

I worked my way up his muscular calves then thighs then ran my hands up and down his thighs as I listened to him moan in delight. I knew I had him and that he was mine at that moment. I pulled down his boxers, then grabbed onto his semi hard shaft and I could barely get my hand around the shaft. My mind began to race at what Phil's cock was like and what it could do to me. I stroked his cock slowly and it grew and grew.

"Oh baby, I didn't know you were so big." I purred out between licks up and down his massive shaft.

I wrapped my DSL's around the head of his cock and sucked the precum off of it then inched my way down his shaft. I began to bob up and down on his huge erection, slobbering all over it. My jaw began to hurt from being open so wide, so I switched gears on him. I twirled my tongue around his head then licked up and down his shaft then back up it. I flicked my tongue at the tip of his cock then I engulfed his cock into my wanton mouth and began to bob up and down on it at a rapid pace. I felt his hand began to push down on the back of my head and his cock went deeper and deeper into my mouth as he moaned in delight.

I was in heaven, I knew that I had Phil now and that my pussy would be fed very well this evening and this was going to be better than I ever fantasized about as I masturbated. I worked his dick like it was the last dick on earth and a few minutes later, he began to grunt and groan as wave after wave of cum filled my mouth. I only could wish he could see how slutty I looked for him with streams of his cum oozing out of my mouth.

"Did you like that baby? " I asked coyly.

He muttered something as I rested my head on his massive thigh waiting for his cock to get hard again and I was gonna ride him like there was no tomorrow. I played with his balls and stroked the shaft of his cock until he was hard a as a rock again. I positioned myself on top of him then ran my hands up and down his muscular chest then slowly guided his dick into my soaking wet pussy. As soon, as the tip of his dick entered me, I had a mild orgasm and it was the first of many wonderful ones that I had that night. I knew from the moment that the first inch of his dick went in me that he was the one I wanted to be with until the end of time and as I began to slowly inch his huge dick into me, my pussy was being stretched to the limits, I loved it knowing that this was the man of my dreams and the one I was going to marry.

"Oh baby, you are gonna ruin me for any other guy." I moaned out.

I rode him fast and hard as his strong hands played with my breasts then squeezed my ass as he gripped onto it tightly. I was moaning and screaming like a banshee loving every moment. I never have cum so hard in my life and once I had the most intense orgasm of my life, he shot his load into my satified pussy. I was exhausted and when I climbed off of Phil I was exhausted. I felt an empty feeling in my pussy as the breeze from the fan gently brushed against it.

"Baby, that was great and well worth the wait." I cooed in sheer sexual bliss.

I felt Phil reposition himself on the bed and then felt his strong hand grab onto one of my ankles pulling me closer to him. He grabbed onto both my ankles and spread me out as wide as he could then plunged his semi hard dick into me. I could feel it getting hard inside me. He then began to fuck me like a jack hammer and I laid there getting the monster fuck of my young life. I wondered if Phil was just messing with me about being a virgin and saving himself for marriage or I unleashed this sexual beast but that thought left my mind as I had another intense orgasm. I swear the whole building could hear me scream in sheer sexual bliss and hoped that I didn't wake up Carl to my screams of joy.

After several minutes of intense pounding, he shot his second load deep into my pussy and pulled put shooting a few last streams of cum onto my stomach. The void in my pussy was too much to bear and I just wanted to feel full over and over begging him for more. I knew I wouldn't be walking straight for the next few days. The darkness and sheer silence of Phil was such a turn on. He did what ever he wanted to me for the rest of that night and I finally passed out in exhaustion with a huge smile on my face.

The next morning, I felt Phil grabbing onto the back of my knees and spreading me wide to use my pussy for his enjoyment again.

"My baby wants more of his sweet Madison's pussy, well it's all yours baby, fuck me like you did last night." I commented.

He plunged his massive dick into my sore pussy and almost instantly I had an orgasm. He pounded away on my pussy listening to me moan and scream in sheer delight. I was in sexual heaven now and knowing that Phil was such a stud in bed made me want to be with him even more. But that all changed when I opened my eyes after the first wave of fireworks that were going off in my head finished.

I was being fucked silly by Carl and it was Carl's dick that I was in love with. I wanted to scream out in horror but the only things that were coming out of my mouth were moans and grunts of a whore in heat. I'm sure he saw the look of fear on my face because a small smile appeared then he pounded me like a jackhammer until he shot me full of cum once again. When he pulled out, I felt so empty without his dick inside but I was in too much of a shock to say or do anything.

"Clean yourself up and get the fuck out before I tell Phil what his perfect little girlfriend did last night" He said.

I slowly got myself out of his bed and when I tried to stand, my legs were like Jell-O and I could barely walk. I grabbed my shoes and dress from the floor then sneaking into the bathroom. I knew that Phil was in class by now. So I gathered a few things from his room to wear home and then took the walk of shame home. I could feel Carl's cum oozing out of my pussy as I slowly made my way back to the dorm.

I rushed myself in the shower and felt so dirty and ashamed at what I have done but every time I closed my eyes, it flashed to Carl fucking me and how me made me and my pussy feel. My hand moved down to my clit and slowly began to rub it as I imagined Carl fucking me over and over and how great last night felt. I made it back to my room, dropped the towel and just laid on the bed naked thinking about what I done and what I was going to do now.

My thoughts strayed away from Phil and onto Carl's massive dick and what it did to me then my hand found its way to my clit and I began to rub it feverishly until I had an orgasm. But this one didn't even come close to what I had with Carl and it was a disappointing ending. Then I was startled by a knock on my dorm room door. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around myself and saw that it was Phil.

He had flowers in his hand and wanted to stop by and see if I want to go to lunch with him. I gave him a big kiss for being so thoughtful but the kiss lacked passion. He even excused himself from my dorm room as I started to get dressed. We went to the student center to grab a bite to eat while making plans for the weekend. Then I heard a voice that turned my hair white and a cold chill up and down my spine.

It was Carl and he asked if he could join us then he sat down with a huge smirk on his face and I could barely lift my head up to look at him.

"Dude, I'm sorry about last night." He commented as my heart felt like it sank into my stomach as I was waiting for him to tell him about me and last night.

"Sorry for what." He replied.

"Waking you up or keeping you up, the lil slut that I was with was a screamer." He joked.

"I'm use to it, but it sounded like you both had fun" Phil said.

"Yea, she had great DSL's and could suck a golf ball thru a hose plus she fucked like a porn star and she will be back for more of what I got." He commented as he played with his crotch.

"You know what they say, Once you go black, you never go back." He said in a joking manner looking at me.

They both laughed and I felt uncomfortable with the conversation. I excused myself and let both of them know that I was going to be late for class. I left them and in the distance saw them laughing and joking. My mind was a mess and I couldn't concentrate on anything for the rest of the day. When I went to bed, I dreamt of Carl and the great sex that we had the night before that I wore out the batteries in my vibrator trying to take away the horniness that I was feeling now. The weekend with Phil wasn't any better, I was distant and felt very uncomfortable around Carl but my thoughts and my eyes kept going to what he was packing in his pants.

Later in the week, I was sitting in my room studying for an exam the next day and there was a knock on my door. I opened it up and saw that it was Carl. My heart skipped a beat as he pushed his way into my room and sat down on my bed.

"Miss me sweetie." He said.

I was speechless and didn't say a word as I watched him scratch his groin area thru his sweats.

"Lets cut thru the bullshit and here is the deal, it's a damn shame that those lips and sweet pussy of yours are going to waste on Phil, so if you wanna keep him as your man then you do whatever I say and everything will work out in the end." He said.

"Plus, you get the perfect sensitive boyfriend and you get all the dick you need and much more from me, now if you don't like my proposition, then I can always tell Phil that his sweet girlfriend attacked me one night and fucked me silly all night long." He added.

"Please don't say anything to him, I'll do anything." I begged.

"Good, so I hear that you were some kind of star athlete" He said.

"Yea, but that's the past." I meekly replied.

"What, you get caught sucking off the refs or some judge before a game." He asked.

"No, I was in a car accident." I commented.

"Oh, that explains that scar then on your long sexy legs." He coyly asked.

"So, now here is the deal, you fuck me wherever and whenever I want plus whatever else I ask of you and I'll keep our secret. Now if you agree why don't you get on those pretty knees in front of me and Ill give you what you been dreaming about and missing." He said.

I hesitated for a brief moment and my mind was running thru what I should do but my body already in control and I was on my knees in-between Carl's legs waiting for his next command.

"You know what you want, slut now show me what you got." He ordered.

I ran my hands up and down his muscular thighs then slowly pulled his sweats down to the ankles then I ran my hand over his hardening cock quickly pulling it out. It was so thick and so big with such a large head that I admired it and became obsessed with it. I wanted it in my mouth, inside me again and again.

"Wow, its bigger than I imagined" I commented as I licked my lips.

I wrapped my white hand around his massive black shaft and it seemed so small and I felt so helpless around this man. I began to stroke his cock slowly and saw it get even bigger and thicker as it became erect. I ran my tongue over his head and twirled my tongue all over it then down the shaft and the taste and feel was truly intoxicating. I couldn't control myself and acted like a whore in heat while sucking on his cock it was by far the best blowjob that I could ever give to a guy. I took his cock deep into my mouth as much as I could while he pushed my head down onto his cock then licked up and down his shiny shaft moving to licking his huge black balls and wanted nothing more than for him to cum in my mouth..

I worked his cock feverishly with my hand and my mouth and he let out brief moans of delight until he finally erupted in my mouth and his cum tasted wonderful tasting better than anything I ever had in my life. But, he came so much that it filled my mouth and began to come out the sides of my mouth dripping onto my t-shirt. I held onto the base of his cock as I moved my mouth off his cock licking all his cum off my lips and savored the taste in my mouth.

I looked up at him for approval as I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue then with my free hand I began to slowly rub my clit hoping that he wanted more than just a blowjob from me.

"Damn, white girls know how to suck dick, damn shame y'all waste your skills on little dick white boys." He said.

I leaned back onto my knees holding onto the base of his cock watching it become limp in my hand and it was by far still the thickest cock I have ever seen. I licked my lips slowly and at the chance of getting that monster back in my mouth. My jaw hurt a bit but it was a good feeling.

He jumped off the bed and the tip of his cock hit me on my forehead but I didn't mind. He moved behind me and in one fell swoop picked me off the ground and pulled off my shorts, since I wasn't wearing any panties, it was an easy shot for him now. He pushed me against the bed as he spread my legs apart. I could feel his cock pressing against my labia grinding on it a bit.

"My little slut really wants to get fucked by my big black cock." He said.

"Oh yea baby, give me what I need, make me cum!" I moaned out.

"You better bury your face in that pillow or the whole building will know what kind of whore you really are." He said.

He grabbed onto my hips and pulled up my t-shirt then teased his cock over my pussy. I wanted it inside me more than anything at the moment. I purred like a kitty as I knew what I was in for. He slowly fed his cock into my wanton, wet pussy. Inch by inch I felt my pussy stretch to its limits, he slowly worked his cock in and out of me and I was in heaven. His pace increased and his pounding became harder and faster. I was moaning and screaming in ecstasy into my pillow as he fucked me into submission.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers