Star Athlete to Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The Change continues
11.1k words
4.44
56.7k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers

It was Thanksgiving weekend and Phil was nice enough to let me stay at his place since the dorms were closed over the holidays. When I arrived Carl had already went home and I was informed that he wasn't going to be back until Sunday afternoon. Phil said that he would be back late on Sunday. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, which I tried to turn into something more passionate but he resisted and pushed back even more when my hand went over his dick. He wasn't even semi hard from the kiss or the touch while I was ready and willing to go.

Soon as Phil left, I made myself comfortable in Phil and Carl's place. I grabbed one of Phil's t-shirts and just laid around on the couch enjoying the peace and quiet. I made myself a little dinner for Thanksgiving and felt lonely and horny. But that all changed when I was awoken early Sunday morning from the sounds of several voices in the living room. I jumped out of bed and staggered to see who it was. It was Carl and 3 of his buddies.

"Damn, who is the hot piece of ass?" One of them said.

"Just my roommate's girlfriend and my new fucktoy." Carl said.

"Wanna see what she can do?" He added as an eruption of cheers echoed thru the room.

"Well, slut looks like you gonna get plenty for dark meat for the holidays, I know you been craving some and not been getting any for almost a month, so drop to your knees and take care of me and my boys." He continued.

They started to undo their pants while I stood there getting extremely excited about finally getting fucked by Carl and if I had to do his friends also to get Carl to fuck me then I was all for it. They all sat down with their cocks hanging out. None of the guys were as impressive as Carl's and one was almost laughable that the size of it but my eyes were fixated on Carl's wonderful cock. I made my way towards Carl since I wanted him first.

"Start with my boy, Shaun and work your ways towards me." He said.

I thought to myself that looks like I was starting with the smallest and working my way up to the biggest and baddest cock in the room. Shaun was about 3 inches in length and had a cock like a pencil. I dropped to my knees in front of him and he was already hard as a rock. I ran my hands up his thighs then wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock. The tip of his head was the only thing present, so I twirled my tongue around the head of his cock listening to him moan in enjoyment to my start. I stroked his cock a few times and even before I could wrap my lips around his cock his hips rose off the chair then shot his load all over my face. All the guys in the room laughed at the quickness of him shooting his load. I looked up at him and he looked embarrassed.

"See, I told ya she was good." Carl joked to help ease the embarrassment of his buddy.

I smiled as my chin and cheeks were covered in cum. I took off the t-shirt that I was wearing and wiped the rest of his cum off my face then moved over to the next guy.

The next guy was around 6 inches and a nice size cock for most girls but for me Carl was the perfect size. I crawled over to him on the couch moving in between his legs stroked his cock a few times and was happy that he didn't cum then lowered my lips around his head sucking on it softly then teasing the tip of his cock with my tongue as I moved back away from his cock. I wrapped my lips around him again and slowly inched my way down his shaft. He moaned in delight as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. I licked up and down his shaft and head like a lollipop.

He blew his load about 10 minutes after I got started sucking on his cock. His cum had a funky taste to it and as I swallowed it, it make me gag and almost throw up, so I spit most of it out and let it flow down my chin onto my breasts. I looked up at him with a smile and made my way over to the next guy. He was about the same size as the last guy but a whole hell of a lot thicker. I glanced over at Carl when I was moving down to the last guy on the couch and he had a smirk on his face.

I went thru the last guy in less than 2 minutes, he was easier to make cum than Shaun was and I was fine with that since the best was coming up next for me. I then seductively crawled over to Carl and ran my hands up his muscular legs and rubbing my hands up and down his thighs looking up at him with a smile. He was already semi hard and I teased the tip of his cock by flicking my tongue at it as I wrapped my hands around his shaft. With both hands firmly in place around his shaft, I began to move them up and down making him fully erect then licked around his head and rubbing it all over my lips and cheeks.

I was in heaven again and feverishly working my magic on his cock wanting to taste his sweet cum again. I bobbed up and down, licked all around his shaft, licked his massive balls then kissed my way back up his shaft until my slutty lips engulfed his cock again and I worked his cock in and out of my mouth like there was no tomorrow. Several minutes later, I felt his warm cum entering my mouth and beginning to go down my throat as he blew his load. I swallowed every drop and as I moved away, I saw some cum form on the tip of his cock; I moved back in and lick up the last few beads of cum on his cock.

"See, told ya she was good." Carl said.

"I bet that you want to get fucked now don't you slut, have 4 big black cocks violate that sweet pussy of yours." He asked.

I nodded my head up and down in approval and went to straddle Carl first to ride him to my first earth shattering orgasm in a long time.

"Naw, ride my boys first since they are already hard as a rock then Ill finish you off." Carl said.

I was disappointed but moved my way over to Shaun first; I straddled him on the chair and guided his cock inside me. I could barely feel that he was in me, so I rode him slowly but he kept falling out of my pussy, so I would guide him back inside me and grinded my hips on him then rode him with short quick strokes and of course he was a minuteman and shot his load inside me even before I broke a sweat. But I was on my way.

I moved over to the next guy and rode him like a porn star. He tweaked my nipples and sucked on them briefly as Shaun stood up and I stroked his little cock until it was hard again then worked my mouth back and forth on it as I moaned in delight as the second guy fucked my pussy with force and aggression. He shot his load in me and I moved on to the next guy. I was still waiting to have that mind blowing orgasm but none of these guys were doing it for me and as the last guy came, I was moving back and forth from suck on the other two guys cock as I rode their buddy. Soon as he shot his load in me, I knew what was next and I was super excited that the next cock in me was going to be Carl's.

I walked slowly over to Carl and could feel the loads of cum of the other guys leaking out of my pussy. My nipples were hard as a rock and I just wanted to ride my black stallion.

"Go take a shower, you are starting to smell a little funky, you got a long day ahead of you, so I want you smelling clean and fresh when I destroy my property." Carl ordered.

I lowered my head then walked toward the shower and just as I left I heard the guys laughing and high fived one another. I took a quick shower cleaning myself up and made my way back into the living room where the guys were waiting for me. Carl motioned for me to come toward him when he saw me.

"Crawl over to me past my friends, slut." He ordered.

They rearranged the living room a bit moving the coffee table out of the way and as I crawl past the other guys they slapped me on my ass turning it right red and fingers explored my freshly clean pussy. Carl moved onto the couch now and I moved up toward him. He told me to stand up and bend over at the waist. I rested my hands on the automan that they guys had in the room waiting for what was going to come next. I felt Carl's strong hands grab onto my waist and the heat from his cock rubbing against my swollen labia.

"Fuck me with that big black cock of yours." I begged and all the guys laughed at the comment.

I could feel the tip of Carl's cock pressing in between my lips and once his head entered my pussy. I moaned with a pure sound of satisfaction. He slowly moved his cock in and out of me and fireworks were going off in my head. His pace quickly increased as he pounded my pussy like he only could. I already had several intense orgasms and I couldn't hear anything but my screams of pure joy. He finally shot his load in me and I collapsed onto the automon. I missed that feeling so much and wanted to feel it over and over but before I could say a word one of the guys jumped in front of me shoving his cock into my mouth and one of his buddies moved behind me and began to fuck my satisfied pussy.

For the next few hours, they all took turns on me and I loved every moment of the attention. I was wore out and exhausted by the time I got to ride Carl for the 3rd time or was it the 4th time that day but I didn't care, I have been covered in cum, soaking wet from sweat and my newly applied makeup was running but I wanted one last amazing orgasm that I could remember. The rest of the evening become a blur and let them do whatever they wanna do with me. I rode Carl hard in the reverse cowgirl position leaning forward with my hands briefly on his knees and his cock felt so wonderful in me. I had two of his buddies on either side of me stroking both of their cocks as I sucked Shaun's cock.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard.

Everyone looked over towards the door and it was Phil with his mom and dad standing in the doorway. Carl grabbed onto my hips and pounded my pussy hard and fast then Shaun moved out of the way and Phil saw that it was me getting fucked and just as I saw Phil, I was about to say that I was sorry but the only thing that came out of my mouth was.

"Fuck me harder with that big black cock; I'm cumming so hard for you." I moaned out and he finished me off in front of Phil and his parents. I crumbled to the ground exhausted covered in sweat and completely satisfied when I heard Phil call Carl an asshole and they all stormed out of the apartment while the other guys laughed.

"Guess Phil didn't like finding out that his girl was a whore for black men now" One of the guys joked.

I was too tired and exhausted to say or do anything. I just curled up in a ball shaking for the intense waves of orgasms that I just had. The guys were done with me and started to get dressed, while laughing and joking about what they did to me. They left the apartment leaving me alone with Carl.

"Looks like you are all mine now, I don't have to watch my little slut be miserable and unhappy with such a loser, he didn't know what he was missing and how special you are." Carl commented as he helped me off the ground and onto the couch.

"I'd advise you to get your shit outta Phil's room before he throws it out, don't worry about him, I'll take care of it," He added.

I didn't know what I was feeling once I gathered my thoughts about what happened during the day and the aftermath of my transgression. But I didn't care, I just wanted to suck on Carl's cock one more time or let him fuck my pussy one more time but my advances were quickly thwarted and I lowered my head getting my things out of Phil's room. I slowly walked out of the room and thru the living room. I was sore and my legs hurt along with my ass from it being smacked and slapped by the guy.

"Don't worry slut, you will still get your chocolate fix from me and you were great today, I am proud of my new black cock slut." Carl said.

His words caused me to lift my head smiling as I walked out the door. I haven't heard praise from anyone in such a long time that I forgot all about it. As I was walking home, my cell was going off and it was Phil, I didn't answer it and let it go to voice mail. He already left me two messages and I was in no mood to say anything to him. I knew it was over, so no need to dwell on it. I made it back to my dorm room and several of my floor mates commented that I must have had an intense workout since I looked exhausted. I joked that I was worn out from riding a horse which we all snickered and laughed.

I finally got to my room then collapsed onto my bed and every time I closed my eyes, all I saw was black cock in front of me using me. I loved being the center of attention and being wanted by someone in life. I was totally hooked on Carl and guess that what they say is true about black guys is true that once you go black you don't go back. I didn't want to; I just wanted to fuck Carl 24/7. I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face and didn't wake up until mid afternoon the next day. I missed all my classes but I was too sore to move and when I stood up looking at myself in the mirror, my legs were with black and blue from all the strong muscular hands that treated me like a ragdoll.

I grabbed my cell out of my purse and saw that I had over 20 voice messages. I finally broke down and listened to them. The first 15 messages were Carl cursing me out calling me a whore and a slut but it was the last 2 that caught me totally off guard. One was from my dad in which he totally went off on me calling me a jezebel and a whore and cant believe that I was fucking not just one nigger but 4 at the same time then proceeded to tell me that I was dead to him and that he never wanted to see me again and didn't want to be seen with a half nigger baby or any nigger blood in our family tree.

The next call was from my mom left an equally vile message and told me that Phil and his parents flew there to meet them and that Phil asked them for permission to marry me also and that I was a disappointment to the family and that she washed her hands of me and never wanted to see me again. I was crushed that my parents would disown me for having sex with a black guy or sex in general but the way my life was going. It was just another bump in the road.

I didn't see Carl until after finals week and I was horny as hell and couldn't handle it, so I just buried my head in my studies and I would text him everyday asking to come over or basically beg him to fuck me but he always declined. I saw him just before finals were about to start and I was all over him and he brushed me off. He seemed to enjoy seeing me squirm from not getting any black dick. The only thing he said to me was that if I fucked any other guy that I wouldn't be getting any more of his big black cock. So that made things even worse.

As soon as I finished my last final then started to worry about what the hell I was going to do for Christmas break since the dorms were closed and I had no where to go. I got back to my dorm room and was relieved that finals were over and I rocked my final exams and term papers. I was about to take a nap but was awoken by my cell going off. I got a text message from Carl that just said be at his place at 2pm.

I had three hours to get ready and hopped into the shower, shaved my legs and did a little bikini waxing to be silky smooth. I looked at myself in the mirror shaving my legs and I was amazed at what I saw in myself, my feminine side was a lot more prevalent and I was doing more girly things now than I ever did.

I basically ran over to his apartment almost falling on my ass a few times due to the snow and ice on the ground but I didn't care. I was going to get fucked and that was the only thing on my mind. I softly knocked on the door and heard a voice yell come in. I entered the apartment and it looked totally different than the last time I was there. But, it could have been that way since all I remember seeing was black dicks everywhere.

A few seconds later, Carl appeared from his room just wearing a pair of basketball shorts and my jaw dropped as always when I was in his presence, he was so hot and knowing what was in those shorts made it even hotter. I took off my coat and just undid my dress at the same time letting it hit the floor. I was already naked just wearing a pair of heels.

I knew what I wanted and just went for it; I walked slowly toward Carl then dropped to my knees in front of him. He was smiling when I looked up at him seductively. I ran my hands up and down his thighs then grabbed onto his shorts and pulled them off.

"Damn, girl you must be starving for my cock." He commented.

I didn't even say a word, my eyes were transfixed on his hardening cock and I grabbed onto his shaft giving it a quick kiss then ran it over my lips and cheeks. I missed his scent and missed the way that his cock looked in my hand and now the only thing I wanted to do is have it fuck my mouth then fuck me silly. I don't know how horny he was but he got hard rather quick and I began to work my magic on his cock and after several wonderful minutes of bobbing back and forth and licking all over his cock and balls, he blew his load in my mouth. He held my head in place as he shot wave after wave of cum in my mouth and me being a Hoover vacuum swallowed every drop then looked up at him with a huge smile. My pussy was soaking wet and my nipples were so hard that they could cut glass.

I watched his cock go limp in front of me and I waited on my knees for what was going to happen next. He leaned down and squeezed and pulled my nipples. I purred like a kitten to his touch.

"I wanna watch you crawl into the bedroom, so crawl your ass in there, bitch." He ordered.

I slowly crawled into his bedroom with him walking right behind me and when I got to the bed; I hopped onto it and got on my hands on knees on the bed wiggling my ass for him to fuck me. He could see how wet I was and I wanted it so bad.

"Fuck me with that big black cock, make me cum baby." I begged.

"Again, slut, beg for my cock." He barked.

"Please, fuck me with that big black cock, fuck me like the slut I am, I'm so horny and need it so bad, I'll do anything for you baby." I pleaded.

I felt his strong hands grip onto my hips then felt the tip of his cock rubbing against my labia moaning softly waiting to be violated then cum so hard that I forget my name. He smacked his limp cock on my ass a few times then slowly fed his cock into my eager, wet pussy. It felt like the fourth of July in my head as his hard cock began to fill my pussy. He slowly moved his cock in and out of me and I was in heaven. I felt his grip tightening around my waist and began to increase his pace and intensity of the pounding. I was ready for a massive orgasm but for the first time after a few strokes, he blew his load into my pussy grunting and groaning as he filled my pussy with his black seed.

When he pulled out, I felt that empty void return and when he released his grip, I crumbled to the bed wanting more but he didn't seem like he wanted more. I thought to myself, maybe he was tired of me and that he wasn't into me anymore and I felt sadness and a tear start to form in my eye.

"Well, slut, you need some more black cock don't you." He asked.

"Mmm, Id love more black cock, I'm all yours." I seductively said.

"Follow me," He ordered.

I walked out of his bedroom and made my way towards Phil's old room. When I walked into the room, I saw 2 guys in the room waiting with a huge smile on their faces. They were nerds basically and Carl said that these were the guys responsible for my great grades this semester, so I figured I would reward them with a little Xmas gift, so you fuck both of them and everyone is happy.

"She's a great fuck and remember what I told you two and if I find out you disobeyed me then you don't want to know what happens next," He said in a harsh tone. Both of the guys were already hard as a rock and just excited to see a naked white girl so close to them. Their glasses were already steaming up and they were shy as hell. Carl gave me a playful smack on my ass and told me to get busy then closed the door as he left.

QueenBCS
QueenBCS
60 Followers