Star Industries, Subject 84 Pt. 01

Story Info
Dominant women in a medical testing facility.
2.7k words
4.37
18.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esteban77
esteban77
12 Followers

Day 1

Cassandra Star sat opposite the new subject, a pane of mirrored glass between them. She could see him in the metal chair in patient room 1. His legs were spread and bound to metal supports from the chair. It was similar to a gyno chair, except his arms were bound straight outward, to metal supports as well. He was, sweating, obviously nervous. Cassandra had flown him out from the states. He was a college drop out with little to no prospects for his future. He had abandoned his family after his father's constant verbal abuse about being such a disappointing, fuck-up son got to be too much. Based on what her team had found out about him online, he did not spend much quality time with people. He was a relative loner, and a bit stupid.

Cassandra was 36 years old at the time of Subject 84's arrival. She had long black hair, sharp blue eyes, and was an intimidating presence at 6 foot 1. Cassandra had an angular look to her face, and could look very attractive, or very mean depending how she used those features. She was a chemical engineer, a near genius, and she hated men. She resented men for all of their bullshit beliefs that they had the brains or sense to be in charge of anything. Men are so easy to persuade, corrupt, and control. All you have to know is what to do with a cock. Cassandra felt she could give women much more of a say in the world. She was naturally dominant, and enjoyed others sexual turmoil. Her womanhood ached a little just looking at the 23 year old boy sitting very exposed in that room.

Star Industries made products designed to increase the sexual experience for men and women. A few new products were released each year. Subject 84 (all trialees are given a number to replace their name), was about to experience the cornerstone of the franchise. Cassandra named it "Warming Cream", a topical agent that when applied to a man's genitals gave a warming sensation. But the real purpose was to increase the man's refractory period. Most men need at least an hour in between orgasms to produce another. And the second orgasm is usually pretty minimal. The warming cream decreases the recovery time too mere minutes and increases the intensity of the orgasm. All of the testing showed an increase in semen volume, discharge rate, and overall sensitivity during and after the orgasm. And it all comes from a little known herb called chaste-berry Chaste-berries elevate a man's prolactin levels. Prolactin regulates the strength of an orgasm and the recovery time for the next orgasm. All Cassandra Star had to do was isolate the compounds in the berries that increased the prolactin, engineer a synthetic, and put the synthetic in the cream. Voila, total control over a man's orgasms. The only side effect was a warming feeling.

Cassandra put a very modest formula out for the public. A 1.8% compound that would have a very mild effect. Subject 84 was about to experience a 4 hour trial of a 24% compound of warming cream. This would be his first and least intense experience of his 6 month trial stay. He has no idea what he was in for. None of the subjects did when they first arrived, male or female.

The glass door to patient room 1 opened and Marlena entered the room. Marlena was one of Cassandra's employees. She was a handler. Subject 84 would be assigned to her and she would be his primary tester during his stay. Marlena was a blonde, looked very much like a bimbo, and had been prejudiced this way her whole life. She had a small body, big boobs, and a cute face. She grew very tired of the constant sexual advances from boys her own age and became obsessed with female domination porn. Cassandra scooped her up in a chat room when she was only 21. She had been working at Star industries for 3 years, and Cassandra loved watching Marlena work.

Marlena was dressed in typical medical gear; a lab coat, scrubs, and she carried her tablet that served as Subject 84's chart. She wouldn't be dressed this way for long. With the tablet she would record all of her findings when experimenting with him. She was about to give him the introduction. Cassandra loved this part. When the subject started to realize that they made a very big mistake signing all of the forms with the promise of easy money, and sexual pleasure.

Cassandra listened to the audio picked up from the microphones in the room.

"Hi." Marlena said in a very even, matter of fact tone. "My name is Marlena and I will be working with you closely for the next 6 months. We are going to do a product test together. It is important that you try to relax when we do a test. You are about to try one of our products called warming cream. It should heighten your orgasm and overall just feel really good. I'm going to get you hooked up so we can monitor some things during the test."

"Are you going to jerk me off?" 84 asked.

Cassandra's eyes narrowed and a little flare of heat went off in her chest.

"Men are so stupid." she thought.

"Yes." Marlena said.

The boy started to stiffen. His cock began to expand. His cock was not that impressive. Only about 4 inches long flaccid. The warming cream would make it rise to its full potential.

"Why am I restrained like this?" 84 asked.

"For safety."

There was a small cart next to the metal chair. She opened it, and pulled out the leads and sensors that would record 84's pulse. It took her a minute or two to get everything attached. Marlena was working very matter of factually, duping the boy into thinking this was going to be in some way normal or ethical. When doing the paperwork, 84 agreed to being restrained during certain tests. Certain meant all. The paperwork did not say for how long, or what purpose. But he initialed next to it. Stupid boy.

Marlena pulled out a small tub from the cart. In it was 32 ounces of 24% warming cream. It would almost all be used over the course of the next 4 hours. Cassandra ached some more, eager to see 84's pathetic reactions, begging, probably crying by the time the timer finally rang. She had some other plans for him after. His inevitable destruction would be complete pleasure for her.

Marlena was ready to begin. "OK. You are subject 84. This is warming cream application test 1." The lid of the cream was taken off and set aside. Marlena put on a pair of nitrile gloves and put a generous amount of the cream on her hand. 84's pulse was quickening, evidenced by the monitor next to him. Marlena stroked his cock from tip to the base, assuring that the cream fully covered his cock. 84 let out a startled groan as the cream took affect. If his cock was not fully hard before, it was now. It expanded in length and girth as the cream beckoned the blood to circulate in. It was perhaps harder than it had ever been. His pulse was still rising. Marlena applied the cream to his testicles as well.

"Tell me how it feels." she said to him, scientifically.

"It feels good. Really good." 84 stammered.

"Great. Now tell me, how long do normally last when a girl pleasures you with her hand?"

"Uh... it depends on the girl. Normally I last a pretty long time."

"Thank you for your response." Marlena said. She gripped him and began to slowly stroke him from tip to balls. The added pressure made 84's head roll back and he let out a loud groan. Cassandra was very wet now, watching Marlena begin his torment without him knowing it yet. She was not even stroking him hard yet, and the boy looked like he could burst. It had been less than a minute. "Pretty long time my ass." thought Cassandra.

Marlena continued to stroke is cock but now also massaged 84's balls. She gently cupped them with her hand and barely squeezed. The absorbed warming cream on his testicles increased this sensation as well.

"Oh Fuck!" 84 croaked. His had was bobbing from side to side as he was overwhelmed by the heightened feelings. He made it to the two minute mark. Cassandra detected a slight smile on Marlena's lips. She was internally laughing at how diminished the subject was now. Cassandra also noticed the smallest increase in the speed of her hand. She was ready to give him his first warming cream orgasm. The boy winced and said "Oh Fuck!" again. Marlena positioned herself to the side to avoid the blast. 84 bit his lip, his eyes shut, and his face contorted. He held his breath in anticipation. Cassandra knew what warming cream orgasms did to men and women. She used it routinely on herself. You cum hard, hot and strong. 84 had no idea what this felt like.

There was a loud groan and the boy erupted. His semen flew at least five feet away from the chair. His moaning was loud and constant as Marlena continued to stroke him at the even pace. Cassandra counted 7 bursts of semen. His pulse was at 150. His muscles were all rigid as the huge load was extracted only after 2 minutes and 13 seconds. The boy's head slumped forward and his breathing was ragged. "Welcome to your nightmare." thought Cassandra.

Marlena recorded the time it took on the tablet, and how many bursts of semen. She would soon be collecting it to see how much he would produce in the 4 hours. The four hours had yet to begin. This baseline orgasm was needed first to compare the results of prolonged stimulation and warming cream application.

Marlena asked "So how was your orgasm?"

It took a minute before he responded, his head still a blur. "That was really good. Oh my god. Fuck." He was still breathing hard.

"Good!" Marlena replied. "Now I will tell you what the rest of the test will be like"

84 sat up, and looked perplexed. "No you dumb fuck it is not over." thought Cassandra.

Marlena continued. "We are going to see how the warming cream affects how many orgasms you have and how long they take. We are also going to measure the sensitivity of your penis occasionally."

84 looked concerned. Stupid.

"We are going to be here for 4 hours." Marlena said.

"Wait. What?" exclaimed 84, his fear evident know.

"Yes four hours. I'm starting the timer now."

Marlena scooped out some more warming cream and applied it to his spent cock. 84's eyes bulged as his sensitive member forcefully accepted the warming cream. He went rigid again and groaned fearfully. His cock began to harden again as Marlena stroked. "Wait, wait, wait." he said. Marlena didn't respond. She stroked him harder than she did before, but nowhere near as hard a she could. 84 began to test his bonds. The leather straps that held his arms straight out held tight. His thighs moved up an inch, but he had no chance of breaking out. No one did. Marlena was focused on his penis. She was unmoved by his groaning and protesting. 84's head rolled back indicating that she was bringing him close again. He tried to control his breathing. Cassandra loved the fap-fap rhythm in the background. She had slipped her hand down into her skirt, and was teasing herself. She loved his fear. Soon Marlena, would break her medical character, and dominate him truly. Cassandra was finding herself close to her own orgasm. She tempered herself, allowing the slow build. A woman's orgasm, groomed over time to overwhelm from within. Truthfully she was allowing 84 to see what this felt like. It would overwhelm any man.

Marlena kept her pace. Fap-fap-fap. Cassandra called this the standard pace. 80 beats per minute. 84 became quiet, trying to control his groaning. He could not. Marlena knew the ascent had almost reached it's peak. She was an experienced handler, and had wrecked quite a few men and women already in her short career. She reached for a beaker out of the cart and positioned it in front of 84's penis head. Cassandra noticed Marlena up the stroke a hair. With the warming cream, even the most minor of adjustments made a big result. 84 clenched, and fired again. His moans teetered on the edge of a scream as his load released. Marlena kept the pace until his bursting subsided. His head fell forward. His pulse was at 180. Marlena held up the beaker. "7 bursts again" she said for the recording. She put the beaker on a scale to measure the amount. 5 fluid ounces. A good start.

It was time for Marlena to shed her doctor persona. She spoke to 84 differently know. Her words were pointed, cocky, dominant. "The thing about warming cream Mr. 84 is that it decreases the time you need to recover, increases the intensity, and makes your balls produce a full amount. Every time. While the recovery time is decreased, the sensitivity after orgasm, is not. Observe." Marlena began to stroke just the head of his penis. 84 thrashed in his bonds. He had cum 2 times in less than 10 minutes, and his tired head was more sensitive than it had ever been. The most minor of touches now set his cock-head ablaze with sensation. Marlena was gripping that ultra-sensitive head and jerking him mercilessly, He screamed "Stop, stop, stop!" Marlena continued for another 10 agonizing seconds. When she released him his head fell forward again. Cassandra knew what would happen next.

"Okay, I'm done. Fuck this. I quit. This isn't what I signed up for." He spoke like a stupid, entitled man. As if he had any control over these women. Cassandra was even more eager for his torment to continue now.

"You want out?" Marlena asked?

"Yeah fuck this."

Marlena stood up. She pulled at the buttons on her lab coat. "That's not how this works Mr. 84." Her lab coat fell to the floor. She stood in front of him in a black lace push-up bra. Her large breasts were perfectly framed and pushed together in front of 84's eyes. She let down her curly blonde hair. She grinned at him as he obviously liked what he saw, but still he wanted to leave. He took it all in, confused and afraid. Marlena was using her seductive voice now.

"You signed a contract subject 84. You are ours for the next 6 months. This is just the beginning. You are going to experience sexual pleasure and frustration that no one else on this earth can give you. It is going to be a lot of fun for us here at Star Industries. For you it may be too intense a lot of the time, but that's what these tests are for. To find out exactly what people can and can't take. One way or the other though, you are going to take it. You did fucking sign up for this."

"No! This is bullshit! I didn't know it would be like this." 84 was panicked now. Marlena turned the timer so that 84 could see it.

"Look, 3 hours and 47 minutes to go. We are wasting valuable time." Marlena scooped out more warming cream and wrapped her hand around 84's already tired cock. His head rolled back and released a high-pitch "Ooh!" as his cock began to stiffen again. Marlena was grinning from ear to ear. The worst of the session was still to come. Cassandra Star sat in admiration of one of her protege's delicious destruction of a stupid boy. She would enjoy this suffering like she enjoyed all the others. She reached for her bag, and pulled out a vibrator, and a small jar of warming cream. She shed her panties underneath her skirt. She would nurture her own orgasms for rest of the session as Marlena worked out orgasm after orgasm, and tortured the penis in between. Cassandra would devour every minute of it.

Part 2 coming soon...

esteban77
esteban77
12 Followers