Star Industries, Subject 84 Pt. 02

Story Info
Dominant Women in a Medical Testing Facility.
1.7k words
4.29
18.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esteban77
esteban77
12 Followers

Cassandra Star watched as Subject 84 endured the cycle of repeated orgasm and post-orgasm torture. His penis would be made hard, spasm as it shot it's full load, endure a "sensitivity check" from Marlena, and go limp again. Subject 84's body was going through a similar cycle. As Marlena brought him close, his muscles would go rigid, and his entire body would spasm as another excruciating orgasm was ripped from his organ. Then he would go limp, struggling to breath with only seconds before the cycle began again. Every other orgasm, Marlena would apply the swirling brush to check his sensitivity. It was similar to an electric toothbrush, but designed to fit around the head of a penis. Instead of one set of bristles that spun in a singular direction, it had three sections. The first section was small and spun clockwise over the tip of the penis. The second section spun counter-clockwise over the first half of the head, and the third section spun opposite over the last portion of the head. Marlena was applying the brush on the even-numbered orgasms, and 84 thrashed in his bonds furiously whenever it was applied. Marlena couldn't seem to keep from laughing as 84's head bounced back and forth, and his feet flailed in the stirrups each time the brush descended down for a minute or two of agony.

Subject 84 was approaching the two-hour mark of his session. At the thirty-minute mark, Cassandra had sent a message to Marlena's tablet that read "Verbal Restraint". Marlena fixed a gag for 84 so that Cassandra could enjoy the show without all of the begging and bargaining 84 was spewing towards Marlena. Cassandra had pleasured herself three times thus far, and was timing her orgasms to the sensitivity checks that Marlena ruthlessly imposed on the boy. He had deposited 21 orgasms thus far, averaging 7 bursts of semen each time. The warming cream was doing it's job perfectly.

Marlena began to set up one of her signature moves, designed to change the pace of the session a bit.

"You know what 84?"she said. "I think you have done a really good job so far in this session. You are cumming a lot, producing lots of semen, and I think that since this is your first session, maybe we can cut you a little slack."

84 was staring at Marlena desperately, hoping she was being sincere.

"I will give you a challenge. If you complete it, I won't make you cum anymore. I won't even touch you for the last two hours. If you fail, then we will start doing sensitivity checks after every orgasm, instead of every other."

84's eyes widened and he shook his head no furiously. Marlena was holding the swirling brush up so he could see it, taunting him, an evil grin on her face.

"All you have to do is not cum until the clock ticks down to two hours. You only have to last nine minutes. You hold your load until then, no more orgasms, no more brush, you can just sit here and rest."

Marlena paused for a second, gently rubbing the palm of her hand up and down his semi-hard shaft.

"But, this is a challenge, so it has to be challenging. Until now, I have only used one handful of warming cream on your cock and balls each orgasm. During the challenge, I will add a scoop every minute. The effects of the cream are cumulative. The more I use, the more it works, and the harder it will be to hold onto that load of yours. But you can do it! I know you can. You just gotta concentrate and show some self control."

84's heart rate was elevated. The fear was written all over his face. Marlena applied the first handful of cream to his cock and balls at the 9-minute mark.

"Here we go." she said with a giggle.

84's body tensed as his cock hardened again. Marlena was stroking him much slower then she had previously. Her intentions were to build him with false hope. She stroked slowly sometimes only using a few fingers.

"8 minutes." she said as she applied more cream.

84 groaned as his already hard cock took on more of the stimulant. His cock could not be made any harder, but the sensitivity of his penis increased, and his balls tightened as they attempted to make even more semen. Marlena giggled as the realization began to set in. He had no chance at pulling this off unless Marlena allowed him too. She was stroking delicately, teasing his cock with light touches.

"Just breathe and concentrate 84. A man like you should be able to control his dick. Breathe."

Right as she finished the teasing encouragement, Marlena gripped 84's cock hard and stroked down with one good thrust. His eyes bugged at the increased pressure. Marlena kept up the encouragement.

"Oh...84! You're going to have to show me more than that if you are going to win. Remember, if you lose it too early, you get this every time."

Marlena took the swirling brush and held it up again. She switched it on, and brought the swirling head down close to 84's head. He began to squirm and squeal into the gag. Marlena grinned, and instead of applying it to his cock, she applied it to his balls. The sensation made 84 thrash and whimper. Marlena laughed at his reaction to the brush, and circled it around his testicles for a few seconds. She switched it off and reached for more cream.

"7 minutes buddy boy" she sarcastically stated as she slapped more cream onto his cock. 84 whimpered. Marlena was still using very slight touches and they were maddening for 84. She began to give a good thrusts downward with her normal grip every few seconds. Each time 84 responded with a grunt.

"6 minutes". Marlena added more cream. 84's heart was pounding. Marlena kept up the delicate touches with an occasional hard thrust. She kept up this tactic for the next four minutes. With each application of warming cream, she had to adjust her teasing to be lighter and lighter. It seemed that every touch was making 84 howl at this point. Marlena was being very careful not to spoil the surprise. Cassandra knew the boy was doomed, but she loved the way Marlena was fucking with him.

"2 minutes!" Marlena shouted. "I can't believe you have lasted so long! You are making me very proud. Just hang in there a bit more."

Marlena scooped an extra large amount of cream this time. She needed both hands to apply it all. 84 screamed into his gag as she patiently allowed all of the cream to absorb. Marlena took 84's cock head in between her thumb and index finger, and with the finest of movements, stroked just his head.

"Keep holding it. Keep holding it!" Marlena chanted. The baby stroking of just the cock head was driving 84 insane. He wanted to release his load to drain the pressure of his aching cock and balls. He couldn't imagine how hard the orgasm would be, but his balls felt like they were going to burst.

"1 minute! Don't give up! You are so close. Just stay focused. No matter what do not let them come out!" Marlena added another extra large scoop to 84's cock. She gripped his cock with both hands and slowly pulled up as slow as she could. When her top hand passed the head of his cock, she brought it underneath, and continued pulling upward. She was willing the semen into his cock, loading the gun to fire.

"10, 9, 8, 7" Marlena counted down the seconds, thrusting downward one time with both hands. 84 was screaming into his gag. The muscles in his neck and face were bulging, urging the cum to stay in.

"6, 5, 4" Marlena began to double stroke him consistently now, without applying her full grip.

"3!, 2!, 1!," As the last few seconds ticked down, Marlena gripped him as hard as she could and jerked him with all her force. 84's cock shot the pent up liquid across the room. Marlena continued pumping him with the same rigorous force, taking every last drop. 84 screamed into his gag. His face was bright red and dripping with sweat as burst after burst shot out in front of him. He seemed to be cumming indefinitely, but after 22 bursts of hot semen, his cock finally went limp and ceased to fire. His head dropped in front of him as he continued groan loudly into his gag. Each pulse of his heart sent vibrations to his spent cock, and the pain in his overworked penis head was terrible. Tears squeezed out from his eyes he clenched shut as he waited for the swirling brush.

"That was incredible." Marlena said to him. "You did it. You made it to the 2 hour mark. I won't be playing with your cock anymore."

84's head stayed hung in front of him, unable to process what Marlena was saying. Then, he heard the door open behind him.

"Hi Stace!" Marlena exclaimed,

"Hi Marlena!" came the other female voice.

84 raised his head and saw a tall, brunette girl stride in front of him. She was lanky, and had noticeable long arms that were toned with muscle. She was not has drop dead gorgeous as Marlena, but she was completely naked. Her breasts were sizable, but not as big as Marlena's. She looked athletic, like she ran college track. Her midsection was as toned as her arms. Her pussy was framed with a small, groomed patch of pubic hair.

"So this our new guy?" Stacey said to Marlena,

"Yep, this is his first session. You are using 24% and doing Sens. Checks every other." Stacy looked surprised.

"Wow. OK then. Leave it to me. He is in good hands."

84 looked up at Marlena pleadingly. She smiled at him.

"What? I said that if you made it to the 2 hour mark, I wouldn't make you cum anymore. I didn't say anything about another girl."

Stacy and Marlena exchanged smirks. It was all set up beforehand. Stacy had always been scheduled to relieve Marlena at the two hour mark, and the whole set up was just to fuck with 84.

"Have fun you two." Marlena said. She walked past 84 and pinched his sweaty cheek on her way out. The nude brunette knelt in front of 84, scooped some more cream out of the jar, and gripped 84's cock. He grunted, and he head shot back as the new girl took hold.

esteban77
esteban77
12 Followers