Star Sex: The XXX Generation

Story Info
Riker teaches two male ensigns the cost of lying.
1k words
3.67
33.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star Sex: The XXX Generation - Lessons in Lying

Commander William T. Riker strode purposefully down the corridor of Deck 21 toward Wesley Crusher’s quarters. Pressing the door chime, he received a “Just a minute!” from the other side of the door. Pressing his ear to the door, Riker heard the sounds of rustling clothing and a low murmur of voices. The voices were too low to be understood clearly; however, a distinct “Shit!” was heard. A slight smile came to his countenance.

The door opened and there stood Wesley Crusher in his Starfleet uniform, a slight flush on his cheeks. Beyond him, seated at a table, was Ensign Steven Billings apparently poring over engineering schematics.

“Commander Riker! I’m so sorry I’m late for my shift! I’ll head up there now!”

“Hold on, Ensign,” Riker said, placing his hand on the youth’s chest. “What were you and Ensign Billings doing just now?” At the sound of his name, Billings looked up and seemed to notice Riker for the first time. Very smooth, thought Riker.

“We—we were going over bluepants…prints… for the warp nacelles. Commander LaForge is going to give us a testes..I—I mean a test tomorrow after shirt…er, shift.”

“You understand that as second-in-command of the Enterprise I have the authority to enter any space for ‘safety checks,’” said Riker, enjoying the youth’s obvious discomfort.

“Yes, sir,” replied Wesley, looking crestfallen. He stepped aside and Riker strode purposefully in to the room. Steven got up from the table and moved to join Wesley.

Riker looked around the room. “One of you two gentleman is out of uniform, “he said.

The two youths exchanged nonplussed looks. This time, Billings spoke up from the table, “We are, Commander?”

“Yes, young mister Billings,” replied Riker, turning. He held up an object for the two to see. “One of you doesn’t have on any underwear. By the way, semen stained underwear are not authorized aboard this ship.” He pointed at Wesley’s crotch where a small wet spot adorned the front of his uniform.

The two Ensigns looked sheepishly at the floor.

“Hey,” said Riker, in soft voice. “It’s okay to experiment with your sexuality. But don’t try to hide it from me. I’ll find out. And when I do,” his voice became hard as his dick started to swell, “the consequences can be dire. Lock the door and call Geordie. Tell him that you are very sorry but Commander Riker has confined you and Mister Billings to your quarters. We are going to have a lesson in lying to a superior officer.”

After Wesley hade called Geordie, Riker ordered both boys to strip. The pair hastily complied and stood red-faced before Riker. Steven didn’t have on underwear (they were being held in Riker’s left hand) and he stood at attention, stark naked. Wesley completely undressed and stood with his hands covering his dick. Riker’s own dick was hard as tritanium alloy.

Riker gazed at Wesley’s hands until he dropped them to his side.

“Now, did you boys fuck each other in the ass like Tarkanian spider-squirrels? Or did you blow each other? Did you just fondle the other one? Did you kiss each other? Was it a light kiss or was there tongue? Don’t bother to answer me. I intend to find out in my own time.”

Riker knelt in front of Wesley, inhaling the aroma of the young man’s crotch. “Hmm. I don’t smell ass. Maybe you just blew each other.”

He took Wesley’s cock into his mouth and pumped. His tongue circled the shaft and engulfed the stiffening rod all the way to the scrotum. Glancing sideways he saw Steven staring at the display, his cock rock hard. He motioned to Steven to step closer. We when he did, Riker motioned the two to start kissing. They kissed with the intensity of a bursting star. Their tongues sought each other and fought each other to explore the depths of the other’s mouth.

As they were kissing, Riker switched his attention to Steven, whose cock was longer than but not as thick as Wesley’s. Grabbing Wesley’s cock he pumped furiously until cum erupted and splattered the side of his face and dripped onto his shoulder. Steven, sensing Wesley’s orgasm, began thrusting his dick in and out of Riker’s mouth. Soon, he too, reached orgasm and spewed down Riker’s throat. Riker licked his lips and stood up. The ensigns held each other tightly while their cocks dripped the remains of their cum on the floor.

Riker went into the bathroom, stripped, and returned with a small bottle of lotion which he generously spread on his own cock.

“Ever been fucked in the ass, Wesley? Have you, Steven? Well, get ready for the ride of your young adult lives. Steven, bend over.” As Steven complied, Riker doused his ass with lotion and inserted a finger slowly. When the sphincter was suitably relaxed, he inserted a second, then a third finger. “Wesley, pay attention. It’s necessary to relax the sphincter muscle manually so you don’t hurt your partner. There. Now that he’s loose I can enter him.”

He did so; his manhood thrust in and out faster and faster as Steven moaned and begged, “Harder, Commander! Harder!” Riker was now moving his hips at top speed. Slamming into Steven like boxcars coupling. Steven’s dick was hard again and the boy began masturbating furiously. While riding the young man’s ass, Riker handed the lotion to Wesley and motioned to his own ass. “At last!” thought Riker. “I finally get to have Wesley in my asshole!”

Wesley did as the commander had done, spreading the lotion in the same way and fingering the puckered asshole until it was loose enough for entry. What a feeling! Riker’s asshole was hotter and tighter than anything he had felt before! Timing Riker’s rhythm, Wesley buried his cock. Riker groaned and thrust even harder (if that was possible) into Steven’s ass. The three came as one. Steven spewed on the floor, Riker came in Steven asshole and Wesley came inside Riker.

As they got cleaned up and dressed, Riker said, “Now you know the consequences of lying to me. What do you have to say for yourselves?”

Wesley spoke first, “I understand the error of my ways, Commander. I won’t lie to you ever again. Unless you want me to.”

“I think you’ve both learned a very valuable lesson today,” smiled Riker, as he strode purposefully out of the room.