Star Struck Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of a young actor's climb to stardom.
11k words
4.68
32.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usual Disclaimers apply. This story is a work of complete fiction, with some true facts thrown in just for spice. Kirsten Dunst, to the best of my knowledge has indulged in none of the events written about here. You have to be over 18 to read this story. If you're not, then I'll find out and chase you down one-by one until you've all been forced to sit through Freddy Got Fingered twice.

Seriously, I owe a lot of thanks to two people for finally getting this story done. First up is Rich Wilson for lending his time and encouragement when reading this story for me. Second is my lovely flatmate, who suggested two ideas that got me writing again when I had all but given up.

Feedback of any kind, good or bad, will possibly push me to repeat this experience with the next chapter, so please don't hesitate to drop me a line at the link below.

Chapter 1

I want to talk to you about my friend Rob Llewellyn. He's the luckiest SOB that I know, but he's such a good guy that I just about manage to resist the constant temptation I have to bludgeon him to death and steal his life in a very Mr Ripley-like way. My name's Rhys Williams, not that you'll have much need to remember it. I'm here purely to talk to you about the enviable life of Rob Llewellyn, the man you know as one of the most popular actors of our generation, but who I know is far more talented at chasing skirts than Oscars. If it wasn't for the fact that a lot of the great stuff (and great sex) that has happened to me was as a result of knowing Rob, I really would hate the guy. Instead, I love him. He's my best friend in the world and I'd never do anything to hurt him.

I wanted to get that point out of the way early, because once you get into this story you probably won't believe me. I said I'd never do anything to hurt him, but I don't think this book will hurt him and I think most of us would change our minds when offered a $10 million advance to write a harmless little expose. Anyway, I think that's enough exposition, I'm sure you all want to hear the secrets behind the screen star. From now on, I'll be like a silent witness to the events in Rob's life, easy for me as I either was there, have seen the secret video or have had Rob describe the scene vividly over a few beers.

********************************

All Rob's life, he wanted to become a renowned actor and was convinced it would happen for him. That's pretty much the most important fact to impart about him, it was his driving ambition and at times it made him quite ruthless. Unusual for him, because in all other matters, he was so laid-back, he was almost horizontal. He's always been a great guy and a good laugh to be around, making him popular with just about everybody. You all know those handsome features well- enough by now. Six foot one tall, short brown hair, deep blue eyes and manly jaw. Not to mention that well-built body. Couple these looks with his genuine love of anything to do with acting and his very real talent as a thespian and you're looking at a bona fide Hollywood star in the making right? Well, there were a few little obstacles in Rob's way.

First of all was his place of birth. Rob and I were not attending Beverly Hills High or anything like that; we attended a rather run-of-the-mill school in rural South Wales, not an area renowned for Hollywood talent spotters. This did nothing to hamper Rob's enthusiasm however as a path had already been blazed for him by actors of the quality of Richard Burton, Anthony Hopkins and, erm, Catherine Zeta Jones. With this kind of pedigree, it seems that our little area of the world can produce great actors and helped Rob believe that he could one day make his own mark in Hollywood.

The only other serious obstacles in Rob's path were his parents and the lack of opportunities to act in his life. He overcame the latter problem by acting in every school play available, always trying to get the lead. He also went to as many auditions as his parents would take him to, including one to become the Milky Bar kid (He always swears blind he was the runner-up only because this other kid already wore the glasses required for the role. "Talentless hack, he'll never amount to anything!" Rob's fond of saying when he's deep in his cups. Amazing how your childhood experiences stay with you no matter what you do in life). There were always more auditions than he could attend, mostly because his parents weren't happy wasting their weekends doing 7 hour round trips to London. They both had good, solid office jobs and didn't want their son throwing his life away trying to become an actor while working in bars and restaurants to pay the bills.

Rob was all set to leave school at 16 but was convinced to continue with his education when he realised that going through higher education would give him five years of financial support from his parents, the opportunity to move to London and plenty of spare time to act. Needless to say his final degree, which he earned at an anonymous London- based University, wasn't quite of the highest standard. Not that I can talk, my three years there are a haze of beer, birds and bongs. In case you're wondering, I wasn't following Rob round like a lost puppy, I was following him everywhere because he was my best mate and I wanted to meet celebrities. Anyway, that's enough of my life history for now; I want to get to the part of this story where exciting things happen. Basically, I want to start telling you all about the hot sex with Hollywood nymphets that you bought this book to learn about.

********************************

Rob was now 24, two years removed from graduation and still living in London. His acting career was busy, if not exactly full of quality. Rob acted mainly in obscure London plays that attracted friends of the cast members and about 20 real paying audience members, and made some one-line appearances in terrible TV shows (most of them will make a young Russell Crowe's appearance in the soap Neighbours seem Oscar quality).

Rob had signed on with a company that was not so much of a talent agency as a talent farm. Whenever they got a call for a role, they matched people up with the role based on whether they were for the right gender for the character, not if they had the required skills. This method of throwing as many actors at a role as possible seemed to pay off occasionally and some people made it big through this method. Rob endured many auditions this way and finally was one of the lucky few who hit pay-dirt.

Most of these casting calls were for TV shows, but with the increasing amount of feature films being made in the UK, Rob was occasionally sent to big-budget Hollywood productions and the competition between the wannabe-actors reached biting each others' legs off levels. This was one of those occasions; a well-funded romantic comedy set at the famous Wimbledon tennis tournament called, imaginatively enough, Wimbledon. It had the added benefit of starring the object of many of Rob's fantasies, Kirsten Dunst.

It was an interesting sounding film, Rob thought it possible that that it could become a break-out hit in the vein of Four Weddings or 10 Things I Hate About You and so was even more desperate than usual to get a part. They were casting for various male roles, mainly background scenery or male tennis players with only a handful of lines. Rob had some small hope of winning the role of a snobbish, vain player who took a liking to Kirsten's character, a talented female tennis player. It was a showy little role that might just catch a few peoples' eyes if played with the right note.

Rob waited in an obligatory featureless corridor along with hundreds of other hopefuls until his name was finally called. "Rob Llewellyn?" called the PA, looking around with a distinctly bored expression on his face. Rob stepped forward and he was ushered into a large conference room with two men and a woman sitting at a table. He was handed a script by the PA and told that he would be reading the part of the snobbish tennis player he so wanted to portray. Rob couldn't have asked for a better stroke of luck, believing his constant rehearsals over the last few days had led to him nailing this character.

Rob adopted the arrogant strut and sneer that he had honed in the mirror over the past week and began speaking the lines in a foppish voice that he thought was perfect for the role.

"I see you'll be partnering Manuel Chavas in the mixed doubles, Ms. Sullivan, I do believe you would have had more success accepting my generous offer to join."

"Oh my God! It's the man in the pink stockings!" This half- shout/half-scream echoed across the room as the woman at the table rose to her feet.

I should probably choose this moment to share some things with you, my dear readers. I assure you that your beloved Rob Llewellyn is no transvestite and while he find nothing wrong with those who enjoy wearing women's clothing, he personally prefer to be taking a woman out of them. Why is this apparently sane woman shouting such a thing then? Well it has to do with an obscure play Rob's been starring in that was written, produced and directed by friends of ours, the Rutledge brothers. If it was on in New York, it would be as Off-Off Broadway as you can imagine. A modern, nihilistic reworking of Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island. With a transvestite Jim Horner in garters and pink stockings. Not as bad as it sounds I assure you. No, I take that back, it is as bad as it sounds.

Once the screaming lady, who turned out to be Beth Staunton; the lady in charge of casting for these parts, explained the situation to the others, Rob was allowed to carry on his audition. However, he was now uncomfortably aware of Beth's eyes all over him, paying particular attention to the crotch and butt areas of his trousers. Rob finished his audition well enough and was told that he'd be contacted soon. Despite Rob's honest desire to win roles on merit, he did harbour a guilty hope that Beth's obvious attraction towards him would help improve his chances. If he got called back for a second audition, he decided that he would turn on the charm. Beth was a little plain, not the sort of woman Rob usually went for, but he really needed this break. He went to sleep that night full of hopes of landing his first film role.

********************************

The news Rob received the next day was better than he expected. Beth's assistant called and asked that he turn up at four promptly for a second audition. This was obviously the kind of news that put Rob in a pretty good mood and he decided to wear his tightest pair of trousers in an attempt to boost his chances further. He slapped on his best after- shave and planned the best way to get the role. He assumed by her looks that Beth was hardly going to be used to lots of attention from guys, so he decided that he'd come on strong and get the role, then back off later, fulfilling none of the hinted-at promises. Yes he was being an asshole, but he was young and he was desperate for this break.

When he arrived at the casting offices, located in Ealing, he was surprised to find the place almost deserted, barring a security guard who directed him towards Miss Staunton's office. It was only now that he realised he was being called for a second audition on a Sunday, a puzzling fact that had previously been unable to register in his euphoria- filled mind. He stopped in front of her door and took a deep breath to steady his nerves, then knocked.

"Who is it?" came the calm voice from inside.

"It's Rob Llewellyn, the best actor in pink stockings the world has ever seen."

"Come on in," Rob strode into the room confidently, telling himself that this was it. Impress Beth here and celebrity beckoned, along with the all-important perks that went with it. Thinking these exciting thoughts, it took Rob a few seconds to register the woman sitting behind the desk. When he did, his jaw dropped most of the way to the floor.

"Be a dear and shut the door behind you," Beth said calmly, prompting Rob to do as she asked. Her calm voice was somewhat at odds with her outfit. She sat with her feet propped up on her desk, her whip lightly tapping against her thigh-high leather boots. Above this Rob saw her fishnet stockings and crotch-less black leather panties. Sitting as she was with her legs slightly apart, he could see her pussy lips glistening slightly, looking as if the whip had already served one purpose today. From there up, she was wearing a leather bustier that covered her up to her neck, cut only to show her erect nipples. Her face was the ultimate revelation however, she had her hair tied back and she was transformed into a sexy, if stern, siren. Rob thought it was the most convincing transformation from plain Jane to sexy strumpet he'd ever seen, even more impressive than the one in She's All That.

"Rob, I sense that you really, really hunger to make it as a film star." Her smile was distinctly predatory in nature and Rob's demeanour had swiftly changed from hunter to hunted. "I'm obviously in a position here to advance your career significantly, but I think you're going to have to prove you really want it. Otherwise, you'll be back treading the boards in your sexy pink stockings and I think we all know what a waste of talent that would be. I'm going to make it very easy for you to get what you want." The way she spread her legs on the desk, separating her cunt lips ever so slightly, told Rob that she knew there was now at least two things that he wanted.

"What I require of you is that you follow all of my commands for the next few hours. I can guarantee that unless you prefer the company of men, most of the orders are going to be very pleasurable for you. I'll give you a minute to think it over, as I'm sure your male pride is battling your desperation for this role."

Her insight had merit, but it was a long way wide of the mark. Rob had come in here ready to seduce her if needed to get this role. Now he found himself involved in an inverted casting couch situation and was quite happy to send Beth on whatever kind of power trip she wanted. He pretended to hesitate though, guessing that part of Beth's enjoyment of this game came from making him do something he would never normally do. All the while he was pretending to think, Beth was doing what she could to tempt him, running the handle of the whip up and down her pussy, every so often pushing the handle in a few inches. The show was definitely having an effect on Rob, the slowly-growing tent in his trousers causing a gleam to appear in Beth's eyes.

Rob decided he had pretended for long enough and moved towards Beth, hands outstretched before him. He was brought up short by the whip being rapped against the knuckles of his left hand, causing a not inconsiderable amount of pain.

"Aaagghh!" Rob called out, "What was that for?"

"Rob, Rob, Rob." Beth said in a chiding tone, as if she was speaking to a small child. "If you want the role, you have to take this seriously. You don't do anything until I tell you and you do what I tell you to do without hesitation. If you follow these simple rules then I guarantee you the part. Agreed?"

"Agreed" Rob said without hesitating.

"Ok then. The first thing you're going to do is come around this desk and eat my pussy better than you have for any woman before. You will also carry on until I tell you to stop." Having said this Beth spread her legs wide and looked at Rob expectantly.

Rob dropped to his knees in front of her and began his work. He slipped his hand down onto her sparse bush and quickly found her clit. With one finger he stroked it expertly, quickly raising Beth's arousal levels. She gripped the armrests so hard her knuckles were beginning to turn white and she ground her ass against the chair in time to Rob's ministrations. Rob chose this moment to push his finger inside her, finding her not only warm, but also very tight. This combined with her quick arousal convinced Rob that she wasn't as practised at this scenario as she appeared. He was actually worried that he might hurt her, but she quickly convinced him otherwise, pushing herself down onto his finger. She began to moan quietly and Rob decided it was time to show her even more pleasure.

Rob has often talked about how much he loves the taste of pussy and Beth was no exception to this. She tasted good and Rob's tongue teased her expertly, plunging between her lips one second, flicking her clit the next. Beth gasped in pleasure and grabbed Rob's head, pushing his face deeper into her pussy. He picked up the pace, licking at her lips faster and faster, lapping at her juices as they quickly began to flow. Beth's breaths became shorter and quicker, leaving Rob convinced that she was about to come and come big. He chose this moment to pull away, rocking back on his heels.

It seemed to take Beth a few seconds to realise what had happened and when she did, her face showed more need than anger. "Just what do you think you're doing?" she asked. "Have you decided that you don't want to be in this film all of a sudden?"

"Not at all" Rob replied calmly, the effect only slightly spoiled by the pussy juice spread all over his face. "I've just decided that the fun you're having seems to be worth more than a little bit-part with just a few lines. I think a man of my. talents deserves a far more choice role. Now don't go getting annoyed" he quickly cut off the protest that she was forming. "If you give me the role of the bartender in the player's lounge, I'll give you the best experience of your life." He said this with such a look of seriousness on his face that it was impossible to do anything other than believe him. His reading if the script had convinced him this was the best supporting role available and he thought he saw a chance to get it.

"That's out of the question Rob" Beth replied, quickly adding "but I'm sure we could give your part a few more lines, flesh him out a bit."

"Sorry, not interested" Rob said, while getting to his feet and moving towards the door. His hand was on the handle when she called out again.

"Ok, you win." Beth met his eyes and said "I'm not only doing this for the sex. Your performance on stage proved to me that you can act, but you better show me a hell of a good time or you can forget it!"

Rob took a look at the clock and said "How does at least three orgasms in the next ninety minutes sound to you?"

"That'll get you the job" Beth replied "Now I think you were in the middle of something?"

"Indeed I was" Rob dropped back down between Beth's knees and continued where he left off. It only took him a few minutes to get her back to the stage she was at before, at which point Rob backed off a bit and teased her, taking her to the brink of an orgasm and then throttling back. Finally he attacked her like a starving man, working her over until she climaxed violently. Her hands gripped Rob's hair almost painfully as she bucked her hips and came all over his face, Rob happily lapping away at it.

Rob gave her a moment to recover, taking the time to slip his shirt over his head and drop his trousers to the floor. Once she had recovered, Beth took the time to admire his physique, fit without being overly muscular and with what looked to be a pretty decent package behind his boxers.

"If you can get me ready, we can start working on orgasm number two" Rob said with an arched eyebrow. It was Beth's turn to drop to her knees, leather boots and all, as she quickly pulled Rob's underwear down, revealing his semi- erect cock. She slowly lowered her mouth over it, taking only a few seconds to engulf it completely. Her hot breath brought Rob's soldier (he was definitely getting a promotion after this) to full attention pretty quickly, at which point Beth pulled back to leave only the head in her mouth. After bobbing her head on it a couple of times, she removed her mouth, choosing instead to jack his cock while her other hand was busy between her legs. She continued like this for a little while, before dropping her head back onto his shaft, using her tongue to good effect. Her mouth went further, opening wide, and Rob felt her tongue slide down the underside of his cock all the way down to his balls. The tip reached the back of her mouth, pressing slightly against her. She pulled back, taking only the head, sucking and slurping as Rob's pre-cum mixed with her saliva. Her jerking continued, regular and gentle until Rob told her to jump up on the desk.