Star Struck: One for the Road

Story Info
Fan accidentally sells himself to a rock star.
1.2k words
4.28
22.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a goddess. The whole country was obsessed with her. She had taken the pop scene by storm seemingly going from unknown to queen of the medium overnight. No one knew her real name. They simply called her by her stage name: Lady Alexandra. She dressed in the gear of a dominatrix and incorporated bondage gear into her stage shows. She was a wet dream made real.

I wanted nothing more in this life than to be with her - forever. Of course I knew this was impossible. I mean what chance did a high school senior in Hicktown, USA have of being with such a feminine ideal? That didn't mean I couldn't cyber stalk her online right? What other chance would I have of getting close to her?

One day I was chatting with another super fan on social media. I noticed that in his last post I noticed that the words 'take', 'me', & 'away' although spaced through out the post were blue while the rest are black. It looked like hyperlinks. On a hunch I clicked on 'take'. Suddenly I was on a whole new site. It was an internet forum. The banner at the top of the page read 'Celebrity Sex Slaves'. What the hell was this?

I was about to leave when I noticed the first post. It was an introductory message.

'Want to spend the rest of your life with a celebrity? They're looking for a few good slaves to keep them company forever. Ready to give yourself over? Just reply to your favorite celeb below and you may be chosen. Are you worthy?'

Oh it was some kind of weird role playing site. I was ready to leave again when I saw her name. Lady Alexandra.

'I am Mistress of Music. I am Queen of Pop. I rule over all my fans. I'm tired of my fans leaving me for their own lives. I need to rule absolutely. I want to own my fans, mind body and soul. Can you handle that?'

Dear God I wish that were real. I replied like it was anyway.

Three weeks passed and I forgot all about it. I was asleep in my bed when I heard a loud thump. Groggy I opened my eyes and looked around. Seeing nothing, I went back to bed. Suddenly someone jumped on me pinning me down. I struggled against my attacker.

"Shh, baby," she cooed, "It's alright, I'm here now."

I knew that voice. My eyes shot open.

"Lady Alexandra?"

I stared up at her in disbelief. This had to be some kind of weird ass dream, right? I mean there was no way pop megastar Lady Alexandra was really in my bed.

"Sh, can't let your parents hear us now can we?"

"But ..."

I never got to finish my question. When I tried she shoved a bright red ball-gag into my mouth. That settled it. This was not a dream. So what the hell was this then? After she had it strapped down tight she pulled me out of the bed. She held up a black leather straitjacket. She never spoke but I heard her command loud and clear none the less. I held out my arms as she slipped it over me locking me away. Next thing I knew a thick black leather collar was being placed around my neck and secured by a padlock. She then attached a leash.

Once again no words were spoken. Nor were any needed. She simply left the room. Given she was still holding my leash I had no choice but to follow. Now you may be wondering why I was going along with all this. Why I wasn't fighting her at all. If you woke up with Beyonce in your room wanting to take you away are you telling me you wouldn't even be a little curious to see where things went?

Well for me it lead to the alley behind my house. Waiting there engine running was a plain brown car. A uniformed driver stepped out and opened the door for her. She climbed in pulling me in with her. He closed the door and then returned to the partitioned front and drove off. We sat in silence for the duration of the ride. She just sat there eyes closed, smiling, rubbing her hand up and down my lead. The sight made me very hard, very fast. Soon the car stopped. The door opened on her side. We climbed out into the night air. We were facing her midnight black tour bus with it's iconic barred windows.

Finally she spoke.

"Welcome home."

Lady Alexandra led me up the steps onto her tour bus. As she did the door slammed closed behind us and a bolt lock slid into place. I didn't even know buses could do that. That could not be safe.

"Ooh who's this?"

I had been so preoccupied with the door I hadn't noticed there were other people on the bus with us. I recognized them. They were Lady's backup dancers. They were unmistakable in their iconic black latex catsuits with thick bondage collars and leashes she held during performances. Like the one I now wore.

"This is my birthday present to myself," Lady Alexandra announced, "isn't he the cutest little slave you've ever seen? So sweet, so innocent. Oh how I'm going to love corrupting him."

She then strode off toward the the rear of the bus where a small room had been sectioned off. Yanking me after she went inside. The door slammed shut and a second bar slid into place.

Next thing I knew I was on the bed and she was on top of me. She then began dry humping me with a wide predatory grin plastered on her face.

"Oh yeah I made the right choice with you."

I was so distracted by this unbelievable situation I didn't notice the bus start up and depart carrying me off into the night.

I have no idea how long she kept me like that. All I did know was when I was about to cum she'd stop and let me settle back down before begining again. Finally the bus came to a stop. The door unlocked. Lady Alexandra grabbed my leash and led me out onto the bus.

"God it's been years since I've been to Bardstown," one of the dancers was saying.

Bardstown? That was five hours from my home! Had I really been gone that long? I didn't have long to ponder that however. She yanked on my leash taking me with her off the bus. We entered the stadium through a private entrance taking a long hallway to her dressing room. She locked the door and tied my leash to the vanity.

"Wait here," she teased, kissing me on my gag.

She stripped off her clothing revealing to me the most amazing body I've ever seen. She then slipped on the revealing purple dress she used to open her shows. Untying my leash she led me backstage. I was propped up on a dolly and fastened to it with heavy straps.

"Showtime," she told me.

She then took the stage and began to sing. God she had an amazing voice. After the first song she ran backstage, tossed off her dress and put on her tight leather dominatrix outfit. She then grabbed the handles of the dolly I was strapped to.

"Smile, baby, you're about to meet the world."

I looked up at her confused. She gave me a wicked smile. She then wheeled me onstage.

To be continued ...