Star Trek: Erotica Ep. 03

Story Info
Epidemic part 2.
925 words
4.03
55.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alivitari
Alivitari
10 Followers

Reg Barclay walked down the corridor on deck eight. He was nervous, he was always nervous. Ever since he had first met Lt. Barclay had been in love with Counselor Deanna Troi. And now she had offered to help the crew with the virus. He was going to make his dream come true.

Barclay valiantly summoned up his courage and walked to her door. Then panicked and took several steps back. Convincing his self that she would not turn down a sick man he regained his courage and tapped the panel that activated the chime on the inside.


"Come in." sang the heavenly voice of the Betized, Troi.

Barclay walked through the sliding doors and saw her. Troi's long black hair flowed over her lightly tanned shoulders. She wore clothes that were most certainly not Starfleet issue. It was a short, white, silk teddy.

"Reg," she called, "How did I know that you would come to me?"

"Well, you are empathic." stammered Reg nervously.

"Alright, Reg, this is a one time thing. I want you to understand that." said Troi seriously

"I know, Counselor."

"Good, but call me Deanna." said the vixen as she pushed him down on the hard Starfleet couch. She pulled his uniform blouse up and worked at his trousers. Deanna could feel his hardening cock straining against the fabric. Troi reached out and grasp the meat, witch made Barclay jump.

"Reg, you are going to need to relax. Especially for what I am about to do." said Deanna as she freed his fairly large cock and began to slide her soft hand up and down it.

"What are you going to do?" asked Reg stammering over every word. He found it very hard to think with the woman he had always wanted but could never have stroked his dick.

"This." said the Betizoid. She made a show of stretching her mouth and closing it over Barclay's head. Troi started taking long, deep sucks of just the first half inch of his cock head.

To Barclay Deanna's mouth was pure heaven. It was wet, warm, and soft. The engineer's breath caught in his throat as she sucked his prick deeper and deeper in to her mouth. The swirl of her tongue and the friction of her lips almost sent the man through the roof.

Then she stopped.

"I want to fuck you." she said and strattled his legs. The woman pulled her teddy off an freed her beautiful tits to Reg's hungry eyes. He brazenly leaned forward and captured one of her firm nipples in his mouth. He was in ecstasy, or so he thought.

Deanna began to tease herself and her lover by lightly brushing the lips of her hot pussy against his hard manhood. Troi let out a gasp as his prick grazed across her sensitive clit. Now, it was time. She used her fingers to spread her lips, but just barely, and lower herself on to his cock. She slide all the way down as slowly as she could restrain herself.

"Just wait." said Deanna. Then she leaned in to the man and kissed Barclay. Troi's tongue swirled itself in Reg's mouth. At the same time she had started kissing him Deanna began to work the muscles deep inside of her pussy.

Reginald Barclay had never felt anything so wonderful. He was being sucked at both ends. Reg's heart was soaring. He was finally fulfilling his dream. Deanna squeezed as tight as her little cunt muscles would allow and started to slide up and down Reg's thick member.

She moved slowly at first then faster and faster until she felt her self cumming all over Reg's prick. He, even though she was cumming all over him, never blew his load. To make it just as good for him, and because it was required for the cure, Troi kept fucking.

The vixen rode him until she felt she couldn't possible cum again.

"Reg, I can't believe that you still haven't cum yet." said the Counselor stopping her motions.

"Well, I have always had quite a bit of stamina." said the man looking into her eyes.

"I can't possibly continue to fuck you. You are so good that I can't stop cumming. Would you mind if I sucked you for a while?" asked the woman exhausted.

Reg just shook his head as his lover dismounted and sunk to her knees. She spread her mouth over his prick and started to do her best for this sick man. The Betizoid sucked as hard as she could while moving as fast as she could. She sucked and sucked and sucked. The dark haired Deanna Troi sucked his dick until she thought that she might not be able to get him off that way.

"Here it comes." groaned Barclay.

Deanna began to suck harder and faster until she felt his hot cum spray across her throat. It was so sweet. She loved the taste and swallowed every drop.

"Reg, remember what I said before we started?" asked Deanna when she had finished

"What? About one time only thing?" asked Barclay.

"You are the best fuck I have ever had. I want to fuck you as often as I can."

"You do?"

"Yes. Will you please fuck me again?" begged Troi.

"My love I will fuck you when ever you call my name." replied Reg

"Oh, Reg." Deanna said with a smirk.

The crew managed to get out of this one. And a life long friendship was made. And one man's dreams came true.

Alivitari
Alivitari
10 Followers