Star Trek TNG: Troi & Dr Crusher Ch. 02

Story Info
Picard & Geordi get some.
1.6k words
4.21
51.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna Troi, the ships counsellor, and Beverley Crusher, the ships doctor, lay naked in bed next to each other after their previous nights lovemaking. Though they were awake, they were currently enjoying each other's closeness as they were positioned facing each other only inches apart each looking into the other's eyes. They were discussing the previous night's events.

"You really seemed to know what you were doing," Deanna said softly.

"Well, you're pussy isn't the first of eaten," Beverley said in reply, partially shocked by her own words "Wow, I've even begun talking like I used to."

The counsellor stroked her new lover's red hair "I didn't know you had a wild past,"

"When I was younger I fucked anything, men, women, Klingon, Vulcan. I gave it all up when I fell pregnant with Wes," the doctor sighed "Me and Jean Luc..."

"You've had sex with the captain!" Deanna said, shocked.

"That reminds me," Beverley said climbing out of bed "I'm scheduled for breakfast with him this morning."

******************

Dr Crusher peered at the captain over her coffee cup, as she remembered the times they had had together in the past. She had changed into her blue Star Fleet uniform and had just had breakfast with Captain Jean-Luc Picard, her long-time friend. She noticed how handsome he still was in his red uniform that clung to his muscular body.

"Do you ever miss the things we did when we were younger Jean-Luc?" the Doctor asked.

"I don't regret giving them up, if that's what you mean," said Picard "Being a Star Fleet officer requires certain sacrifices. I couldn't go on behaving that way if I was serious about my career. I made my choice. I think it was the right one. Do you?"

"No, of course not, I would never regret having Wesley. There are times when I wish I had the fun I had back then. After all, Wesley has all but grown up now. I was..." she paused "talking with Deanna and I think I am ready to relive my youth."

The doctor set down her coffee and walked over behind the captain and began massaging his shoulders. She leant over and whispered in his ear, "Do you remember the time me, you and Jack had sex in that turbolift. You in my pussy and Jack in my mouth. That felt so good." Beverley nibbled on the captain's ear and he moaned gently.

The doctor spun the captain's chair round and lowered herself onto him with her legs either side, straddling him. "I think you can tell that one part of my body misses those times," Picard said. Dr Crusher certainly could. His cock was pressing against the fabric of his uniform and against her. They kissed each other deeply, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. "My tongue appears to have missed you as well," he said when they parted.

The captain rubbed Beverley's tits roughly through her uniform. She gasped and her nipples hardened and began to show through her uniform. Picard pinched her nipples hard and Beverley gasped harder, half in pleasure half in pain.

"Come on, Jean Luc'" the doctor said as she held his head in her hands "You can do better than that. It barely hurt. I want your cock pounding inside me until my pussy's red."

Picard stood up forcing her off him as well. He got on his knees and tore her uniform at the crotch to reveal her pussy. He stood up and pushed the doctor against the wall. He reached down and put his index and middle finger roughly into her pussy.

"Do you want to taste yourself?" the captain asked harshly.

Dr Crusher nodded meekly. The captain removed his fingers from her pussy and inserted them in her mouth. She licked her own juices from his fingers. She then bit down hard on his fingers drawing blood.

The captain winced removing his fingers from her mouth "I think that deserves punishment." He reached removed his stiff cock from his uniform. He slowly inserted his penis into her. She moaned. "Oh you like that do you?" the captain asked. "Lets see how you like this."

With that, he began pounding her pussy as hard and deep as he could. He stared at her face as her own juices mixed with his blood ran down her chin. "Ahh," she gasped, but her gasped soon became screams, "AHHH!! AHHH!!" She screamed matching the times of his thrusts. She had forgotten how much stamina he had. The doctor continued to scream. She came after only a small number of strokes, screaming so the whole deck could hear, but he continued working in and out of her pussy. He continued pounding her up against the wall. She continued to scream with every stroke. Eventually, as Beverly had her second orgasm, he came as well squirting his juice deep into her pussy.

They both collapsed on the floor exhausted.

**********************

Counsellor Troi sat in her quarters listening to the Chief Engineer Geordi La Forge. In fact, to be more accurate she was attempting to listen. The events of the previous night had led to her having a most unusual day. She had been unable to concentrate on anything that she had to do. Her empathic abilities had always been able to detect sexual feelings towards her but during this morning the feelings not only appeared magnified, she had begun to feel sexually aroused when any crew member felt any sexual feelings towards her.

There had been a number of occasions in which these feelings had almost overwhelmed her. She had become wet in the turbolift, which she had shared with two young lieutenants. If lieutenant Worf had not entered, and the feelings of the two crew-members had not changed, she did not know what would have happened. Deanna had sat in ten forward for her lunch and had began rubbing herself under the table when she noticed Reg Barclay staring at her. She had rushed out before anyone noticed what she was doing. When she had entered her quarters and had masturbated out of pure need. These were the most extreme occasions of her new sexual empathic abilities but there were countless others.

The feelings had again arisen as she attempted to counsel La Forge. Although, he was blind and could only see with aid of his visor, Deanna knew he had always been attracted to her. This had not been an issue before, but she was now unable to concentrate on his words as his sexual desires were transmitted to her. The counsellor hoped she could get these feelings under control soon.

"Counsellor, are you OK?" asked La Forge "You seem a bit distracted."

"Sorry, Geordi, I just have some things on my mind," Deanna replied. Like your cock, she thought. Where had that thought come from? She was again losing a grip on herself.

"I could come back another time," Geordi said.

"No, please, I want you to stay," Deanna said, she licked her lips "Do you like getting you cock sucked Geordi?"

"Yeah, who does'nt," He stopped in surprise "Wait a minute. Are you sure you're all right?"

Deanna Troi didn't answer this time. She got on her knew in front of Geordi and began stroking his cock through his star fleet uniform. "Wow, Geordi, you're a big man. I don't know how I'll fit all that in my mouth," the Counsellor said, sweetly.

La Forge stood up and removed his visor. "I don't want anything to distract from this," he said. He also removed his star fleet uniform quickly kicking off his shoes, pulling as shirt over his head and removing his pants and underwear. He sat down again naked.

The counsellor stared at him and couldn't believe the sight. He had a perfectly toned chocolate coloured body. His cock was above average sized, and was very thick. It was semi flaccid at the moment, and counsellor couldn't wait to see it fully erect

She took the flaccid cock in her hand softly and began kissing the tip. She kissed it gently, just flicking out a tongue to brush the end. It began to grow in her hand. She ran her tongue slowly from the tip to the base and back again.

"Oh yeah," Geordi moaned, "That feels great."

By this time his penis had become stiff and Deanna took a moment to take in the sight of this huge thick, black cock. "Do you want me suck it, Geordi?" Deanna said, huskily "Do you want to come in my mouth?"

"Oh yeah," Geordi said. With that, he grabbed the back of the counsellor's head between his legs and pushed her onto his cock. She struggled at first to get a mouth around the girth of his cock. Once she had got into position though, she knew just what to do.

She began slowly moving up and down his cock with her mouth. Geordi began to control the rhythm with his hand as he increased and decreased the pressure on her headed moving up and down. "Ohh!!" he moaned, "That's it!!"

Soon she got the rhythm he wanted and began to bob up and down on his cock. She could feel the pressure building up and she knew he was going to come soon. "I'm coming" Geordi cried, confirming what the counsellor already knew. She stopped her movement at the point she empathically knew he was due to orgasm. She felt the warm semen hit the back of her throat as he came in her mouth. More and more of his liquid squirted into her mouth and Deanna took it willingly.

She swallowed all that was in her mouth greedily. The counsellor had never done that before but somehow it had felt right and tasted good. She spent the next few moments cleaning up the rest of the semen that dribbled down his cock with her mouth.

"Wow, I'm going to have counselling sessions more often," Geordi said.