Star Wars: Ahsokas Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbian sex.
1.2k words
3.78
109.3k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKbuff
MKbuff
21 Followers

Flight

Guys: none

Girls: Barriss Offee/Ahsoka Tano

It's going to be a long flight. Ahsoka Tano thought to her self as she boarded the Twilight, her master's personal shuttle. Coming with her on the journey to Coruscant were her master, Barriss Offee, and three clones, Rex, Fives, Rhoa, and Echo. They were making the trip from the Resolute, which was orbiting Tatooine, an outer-rim planet.

"Ready to go everyone?" Ahsoka's Jedi master Anakin Skywalker said over the intercom. Ahsoka had taken her place beside her master in the cockpit as his copilot. She heard a chorus of acknowledgments from the back and Anakin expertly slid the ship out into space. They got clear and engaged the hyperdrive and they were off.

Ahsoka was reclining in her room, a small 10 foot by 10 foot area she shared with Barriss Offee. Ahsoka's mind shifted to sex, how long since she had it last, with whom, how big his cock was, and lesbians. That though struck her as odd; she had never had Lesbian sex before. Unconsciously her hand ran across her body, pausing at her nipples, lightly pinching the hardening nipple, rolling it between her fingers, then her other hand was gently stroking her pussy, causing her to moan lightly. She gently pushed into her cunt through the fabric of her clothes. After getting an unfulfilling amount of satisfaction from this, she slid her hand inside her clothes and again began lightly finger fucking her dripping wet cunt. She let out a little yelp of pleasure and stopped.

What if someone heard me? She thought. That would be embarrassing. She started again, this time being careful to stay quiet. She was feeling hot and was building her way to an orgasm. She slid off her top and bottoms to have better access to her breasts and pussy.

Suddenly the door swung open and in walked Barriss Offee. Barriss was looking at the data pad in her hand and hadn't noticed the naked woman lying on a bed, playing with her self. Ahsoka froze, unsure of what to do. Barriss looked up and jumped a little, and then she smiled.

"Well, you sure found a way to pass the time, didn't you?" she said. Ahsoka started to cover her self, but Barriss stopped her. "No don't, I have an idea" she said with a coy smile. She closed and locked the door, then strolled over and bent down between Ahsoka's legs. She gently opened them up. Ahsoka was slightly scared, but also little curious, she had never been with a woman. She let her legs be opened up. Barriss went to work with her tongue, first licking up and down the clit then pushing her tongue all the way in, she rotated between licking and fucking until Ahsoka came in her open, waiting mouth. Barriss then lay down on her bed and removed her clothes too. Ahsoka eagerly knelt before her and attempted to replicate the performance that she had just witnessed, but didn't have to right skills for it. Still she did do a good job, and eventually Barriss also came into Ahsoka's mouth. Then the two girls got into Barriss's bed, which was the largest, and snuggled under the blankets together, not even bothering to put on clothes again.

While all this was going on, Anakin. Who was up in the cockpit monitoring the systems? He just happened to flick on the security cameras to see what everyone else was doing. Rex and Fives were wrestling in the cargo bay on the exercise mats, Echo was watching them and cleaning his weapon, Rhoa was sleeping, and, hello what was this? His sexy little Padawan getting licked by another sexy Padawan. Anakin stroked his rapidly hardening cock through his tunic, kept getting caught on the fabric, and pulled down his pants. He furiously jacked off, he was even more aroused when they switched and Ahsoka was giving the oral. Anakin cummed quickly and a shower of sperm fell on the control panel. Anakin cleaned up, checked on the clones one more time, then got up and walked to his own room to fantasize about Ahsoka.

-Chapter 2-

Return Flight

Guys: Clones/Anakin

Girls: Ahsoka Tano

Their trip to Corascant wasn't as productive as they would have liked. They didn't secure more troops and crewmen for their cruiser.

During the flight in, Ahsoka and Barriss had lesbian sex everyday, sometimes twice, and Anakin saw every performance. But Barriss was gone now; she had taken her own shuttle out to meet back up with her master, Luminara Unduli.

A couple of hours after they lifted off and entered hyperspace, Ahsoka was horny again. She wished Barriss was still here. She started to stroke herself and thought of Barriss. Suddenly her door flew open and in walked Anakin.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Uhh, N-n-nothing m-master". Ahsoka said, a little scared that he had seen her stroking herself. But Ahsoka saw an opportunity, if she could seduce her master to fuck her, she would feel better.

"You know master, you look awfully tired, why don't you come and lie down with me?" Ahsoka purred. Anakin was all too willing.

"You look warm in these robes, why don't you take them off?" Ahsoka said, sliding his robes down. Anakin was now only in his undergarments.

"You look warm too snips, why don't you take off some of your clothing?" Anakin asked. Ahsoka agreed and shed her top and bottom, sitting there in only her undergarments.

At the exact same moment, lust over came both, Ahsoka reached for her master's large erection, and Anakin grabbed Ahsoka's big breasts. They both looked at each other in surprise. They both quickly got naked and Ahsoka got on her knees and sucked on her master's cock. First she licked up and down his shaft getting it nice and wet, then she stuck the whole thing in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down on the head. She fondled with his balls and sucked both of them into her mouth, one after the other, and gently sucked on them. Then she put the large dick back into her mouth and pushed it deeper. She didn't go very far in, and it wasn't enough for Anakin, so he put his hands on the back of her head and forced her to deep throat him, then he held her there, for a long time, until Ahsoka almost fainted from lack of air. Then he pulled it out and spun her around, preparing to fuck her doggy style.

Ahsoka was a little turned on by this harsh treatment and was waiting for the cock to enter her pussy, but instead she felt the huge dick force its way into her dry ass hole. It hurt like hell and Ahsoka tried to scream, but Anakin put a gag in her mouth and continued brutally fucking her ass for another five minutes. Then he pulled out, spun her around again, and shoved his soiled dick down her throat and let loose his semen, letting buckets of it go into her throat and stomach. Then he cleaned himself up, dressed and left.

Later that trip, Ahsoka came across security footage of the bridge and saw her master jacking off to her and Barriss and understood why he had been so ready to fuck her, he knew that she would seduce him.

Ahsoka vowed to get revenge on him for this. Oh yes, his time would come.

MKbuff
MKbuff
21 Followers