Star Wars: Ahsokas Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Ahsokas Training exercise.
1.2k words
4
70.1k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKbuff
MKbuff
21 Followers

-Chapter 1-

Preparing for the exercise

Guys: none

Girls: Ahsoka Tano

Great, another training exercise thought Ahsoka Tano. At least this one would be easy and non-dangerous. All she had to do was sneak from the engine room to the FOD, (Forward Observation Deck) with out being seen. Easy.

"All ready to go snips?" Ahsoka's master Anakin Skywalker asked.

"All set master, and by the way thanks again for not being mad at me for embarrassing you". Ahsoka replied. Ahsoka had accidentally turned on the cameras as her master was showering, and singing in his shower, then she let everyone on the ship see it.

"No worries" he said with an evil grin. "Come over here snips, I need to give you this shot".

"Why do I need a shot master?"

"An extra test, this will inject a serum into your bloodstream that will knock you out in six hours, you have to reach the antidote in the FOD before you pass out". Great an extra twist, her master was always doing stuff like this to her. However it only took 15 minutes to walk from one end of the ship to the other. The shot was injected, and immediately felt funny.

"Master?" she managed to get out before falling over, knocked out cold.

-Chapter 2-

Trouble

Guys: Endless

Girls: Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka woke up and found that she had no clothes on, was blindfolded, was tied to a wall, no lightsaber, and felt the serum that her master had promised would knock her out cold in six hours. Not wanting to be caught here by some clones, who would fuck her, seeing as though she couldn't see to find out who the perpetrators were, she quickly managed to free herself by using the force. But something funny happened, it took a lot out of her to use the Force, she sank to one knee to keep from falling over. Her master hadn't told her about that.

She decided that she had to get to the serum before she was knocked out, it might also restore her Force powers.

She got to the door and saw a trio of clone troopers standing just out side. She determined that she couldn't get passed them by stealth, so she was going to have to do by fighting.

She jumped as high as she could and landed on the first trooper, knocking him down and grabbing his rifle as he dropped it, she used the moment given to her while the other clones were staring at this naked Jedi landing on their friend to check to make sure the blaster was set on stun, as soon as she was sure she shot the remaining troopers. She took all remaining power packs, a belt, and also two blaster pistols from them. After making sure everything was secure she set out, keeping to the shadows.

After sneaking around for a bit she came across a large group of clones. She hid behind a wall trying to find away around when she felt something dig into her back.

"Hands up" a clone said. Ahsoka did as she was told and the other two clones with her captor unarmed her, they also took the only scrap of clothing she had, the belt.

The clones marched her out to the group of clones, about 9 of them and they quickly circled around her. Almost as one they opened their codpiece armor and forced Ahsoka down on her knees. All 12 men sprung 10' cocks at the sight of this sexy young Togruta apprentice on her knees, about to suck them off. One slapped her forcefully when she hesitated.

She put the first dick in her mouth and concentrated on finding a way out of her predicament. Her hands were placed roughly on two more cocks and she slowly started to jerk them off. She decided to try and get them all off as fast as she could. She took turns sucking and stroking the 12 dicks around her. It took only minutes for the first clone to suddenly spasm and unload his cum all over her face and tits. Suddenly she was forced up and her legs were spread, one firmly on the floor, the other pointing straight up in the air. She felt a cock at the entrance to her clit and tried to get away, but to no avail. The cock shoved itself inside of her and started pumping roughly. During the pussy pounding five more clones came, spraying her face, tits, and belly covered in sperm.

Finally the clone in her pussy came, pulling out so that it splashed her ass and back. Now two more went behind her, one at her ass, one at her pussy. They both pushed in at the same time, causing Ahsoka to scream and open her throat, this allowed the clone in her mouth to shove most of his dick down her throat and came, shooting his load into Ahsoka. This triple penetration went on for another five minutes, then almost as one, the remaining clones all came, covering every inch of her body in their sticky semen.

All the clones collapsed on the floor, exhausted. Ahsoka managed to sneak off and pick up her rifle and shoot every single one of them with a stun blast. Then, too tired to clean her self off, she set off towards the FOD.

It took her almost two hours to get to the FOD and the serum. During which she was gangbang by countless clones seeing as though she was too tired to try too hard to evade them. When she got to the FOD she found her master waiting for her, along with the entire bridge crew. All had their cocks out and ready to go.

"One last obstacle Snips" her master said with an evil grin. She managed to bring her gun up but her master just pulled it from her grip and closed the door behind her. Her master would go first of course, as she was forced to deep throat him. Her cum covered body was sliding all over the floor. One by one all the other officers got to have their turn at Ahsoka's throat. Then the fucking began. She never had less than three cocks in her at any time; all of the crew had been ordered that, once they fucked her ass, they were then to make Ahsoka deep throat them until they came in her mouth. It was a disgusting, humiliating time for Ahsoka. She hadn't noticed the cameras all focused on the action, even if she had she wouldn't have known that this was being broadcast ship wide. Every single person was watching her eat soiled cock and not putting up a fight.

Once she had finished with the last cock in her ass and mouth, her master then dismissed the crew to dress and get back to duty. Ahsoka could barley see through the layer upon layer of cum that coated her body. Not an inch of her did not have cum on it. However she was allowed to get the serum that would stop the other injection from taking over her body. As she walked back to her room she noticed that every single door was closed and locked, along with seemingly every single clone out and about. When she got back to her room she found it to, was locked and she couldn't open it. She tried to use her Force powers but they didn't work. She saw a Cam view of the pass card to her door, and her clothes and a towel in the bridge.

Great, another training exercise.

The End

MKbuff
MKbuff
21 Followers